Life after the Lottery Ch. 39

Story Info
Planning for the 4th of July Party.
24.1k words
4.85
27.4k
15
5

Part 46 of the 90 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 05/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmac100
drmac100
1,230 Followers

Planning for the 4th of July Party.

When I woke up Monday morning I looked toward Dawn and she was propped up on her arm looking at me.

"So how did you like it?" Dawn said with a big smile.

"Like what?" Dawn smiled and started laughing.

"What?" I asked.

"How did you like submitting to Linda?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Come on honey! She got you to jerk off on her tits! That is what you do to us!"

"What do you mean? I was having a good time with her."

"What does it feel like to have a woman make you get off while she watches?"

"That wasn't what was going on."

"Bull shit! You did exactly as she told you too. I just want to know what it felt like having it done to you. You have made all of us do ourselves in front of you, haven't you?"

"Do you not like doing that honey?"

"I didn't say that. I just thought it was funny watching you get whipped."

I was trying to think while Dawn talked, she was right.

"Maybe I shouldn't ask you to do that then."

"You better ask! I don't know about the girls, but it makes me incredibly hot doing myself while you watch." Dawn said.

"Have you ever talked to Amy and Sam about them doing that for me?"

"No. What happens when we do that is personal, just between you and us."

"Really, you all have never talked about it?"

"No. There are things we do not discuss."

"I would like to know what they would think about doing it."

"Then you ask them, not me James." Dawn leaned over and kissed me. "Would you like to watch me right now?"

"Yes I would honey."

Dawn reached over and picked up the remote, I guess she was turning the cameras off.

"Just you and me," she said.

Dawn pushed the sheets back and straddled my stomach. I watched her rub and squeeze her tits for a few minutes then she slipped her hands down to her pussy. I watched Dawn work her pussy for the next 30 minutes until she squirted all over me as she stifled a scream.

"Ohhh my," Dawn let out.

"Do you really feel like a submissive honey?"

"Yes...but I enjoy it...do you?"

"Yes I do. I never thought as if I was trying to dominate you, I just enjoy it when you do that."

"You enjoy it when any woman does that for you. I think you are collecting women. Would you like to have all the women do that for you?"

"I don't know. Right now it seems that I just like my girls doing it for me."

"Is Linda one of your girls now?"

"I guess."

"Has Katrina done it for you?"

"No."

"Not yet?"

I looked up at Dawn, she smiled at me.

"Not yet." I said. Dawn smiled again.

"I'm sure you will have her do it."

"Honey, does it really feel like I am trying to dominate you? You said you like doing it."

"I do, and that is what makes it so special, submitting to you."

"Honey?"

"Yes?"

"Would you like to try more?"

"Maybe. But now it is time for you to get off."

"Oh good, sit on my cock."

"Oh no!"

Dawn got up and lay next to me.

"You are going to jerk off on my tits now."

"Am I submitting to you?"

"Yes you are, get up here, now!"

I straddled Dawn's stomach and she reached up and grabbed my hard cock.

"You get hard just thinking about us doing it don't you?"

"Yes."

Dawn had me fuck her tits for a little while then jerk off on her nipples. She took her fingers and smeared my cum all around her nipples. I moved and laid on her and licked it off.

"I really like it when you do that, licking your cum off me."

"I know you do."

"Have you done the girls pussies?"

"Not yet."

"You should."

"Do you think what we did with Linda, Joe and Katrina was alright?"

"Yes, Linda is fine."

"I hope so."

We got up and showered. Dawn was very happy all morning.

When we got up Amy and Sam had finished breakfast. Amy had taken off this week and the next so she could spend some time with Sam away from work. The two of them spent the morning in and out of the pool.

"Have you got everything ready for the party?" Dawn asked.

"Just about, everyone is coming Saturday morning about 11:00am and are staying until Monday afternoon." I told her.

"That sounds great, it looks like it is going to be hot this weekend," Dawn said.

"I hope so, it will make it that much better."

"You haven't told me a lot about what you have planned. Are you going to tell me, we just have this week?" Dawn asked.

"It will be a blast, just wait."

"I better keep an eye on you."

I looked at Dawn and smiled.

"I am about ready for lunch, why don't you get Amy and Sam out of the pool," I told Dawn.

Dawn got up to go get the girls while I headed for the kitchen. It was Monday, and Amy and Sam had been in the pool since morning, they didn't like swimming in the midday sun. I had made all the arrangements for the party on the 4th of July this weekend, and Dawn didn't have a clue yet about what I had planned. She wouldn't have a clue until the deliveries started showing up.

I heard Dawn scream and looked outside just in time to see Sam pull her in the pool. Dawn came up cussing Sam and laughing, when she got out of the pool her white silk robe was plastered to her skin. She fussed at Amy and Sam until they got out of the pool.

"I'm going to kill her!" Dawn said as she came in the house dripping. "What are you looking at?!"

"I just think you look good with your robe hugging every curve of your body." I said.

Dawn looked down at her wet robe then pulled it off and took it to the laundry room. Sam and Amy came inside as she was walking off.

"Sam you will pay for that," I told her.

"She said she was hot," Sam replied then the three of us started laughing.

Amy and Sam walked toward the kitchen as they finished drying off.

"What are we doing for the party?" Sam asked.

"We are going to have a hot and fun time."

"What are we going to be doing?"

"You will just have to wait. I already have everything ready for the party."

"You do?"

"Well, I have some deliveries coming, but yes."

"It is hot outside today," Amy said.

"Good, I hope you like it that way," I replied and got a look from Amy and Sam.

"Sam, I'll get you for that," Dawn said as she walked back in the den drying herself with a towel.

Sam laughed then Dawn laughed.

"I'm fixing sandwiches, what does everyone want?" I asked.

I filled the orders from everyone and we all sat and ate lunch, when we were finished the three of them went back outside. Amy and Sam were lying in the shade and talking to Dawn lying in the sun. I cleaned up the kitchen and then went outside to join the girls.

"Damn, it is hot out here," I said as I got outside.

I looked at Dawn lying on the lounger in the sun glistening with sweat.

"Come here," Dawn said to me. I walked over to her.

"Man, the sun is hot."

"James."

"What?"

"I'm hot," Dawn said.

"I guess you are lying in the sun."

"No, I'm hot. Fuck me."

Dawn lifted her legs up and spread them wide then reached down and rubbed her glistening pussy with her hand. I dropped my shorts and sat down on the end of the lounger.

"Take care of me," Dawn said as she slipped a finger in her pussy.

I leaned over and planted my mouth on her pussy and licked the sweat off her.

"Oh, I like it when you do that!"

I ate Dawn's pussy until she had a huge orgasm then crawled up between her legs and slipped my cock inside her. Dawn's body was hot and slippery with sweat. We fucked for about 30 minutes lying in the hot sun. Dawn came in a huge squirting orgasm as I pumped her full of hot cum. When we stopped we were both covered in sweat and were breathing hard from the heat.

"Oh god that was great!" Dawn told me.

I slid my body up and down Dawn's slippery body a few times then she wrapped her arms around my head and kissed me for a minute.

"Did you like fucking out in the hot sun?" I asked.

"Yes, yes I did."

"Good, we will have to do this more often then."

"Yes we will."

I got up slowly and pulled Dawn up by the hand and we walked over to the new outside shower and got cleaned up. Dawn walked in the house to grab a beer. I walked over to Amy and Sam.

"Who's next?" I asked.

"No way, I like the air conditioning!" Sam said.

"Maybe later," Amy told me.

I followed Dawn in the house and met her in the kitchen with the beers.

"I am hot!"

"Yes you are!" I said.

"No, I mean hot."

"Well, it looks like we are going to have a little heat wave for the week," I told Dawn.

"I guess everyone will be in the pool this weekend."

"We'll see."

+++++

Everyone was tired of the heat by early afternoon and had gone inside to cool off. The girls had all showered and were sitting around drinking wine.

"So, what is up for this weekend?" Sam asked.

"You will just have to wait," I told her.

"Dawn tell us, we know you know!" Sam pleaded.

"Sorry you two, he hasn't told me anything."

"Is he ticklish?" Amy asked.

"Afraid not," Dawn replied.

"You three will just have to wait. You three have been so busy I had to plan everything myself," I told them.

"Are you going to get some fireworks?" Sam asked.

"I am sure we can get some."

"Goody!"

"When are you going to start getting things ready?" Dawn asked.

"I told you that everything is taken care of."

"What about food? Is Nancy catering?"

"Yes she is, and don't call her, she won't tell you anything either."

The girls were pouting because I wouldn't tell them anything. I really did have a big surprise for everyone. About 5:00, I decided to grill some hamburgers for everyone. We all sat around outside naked and drank our beers while the burgers cooked. We sat in the shade because the sun was hitting the pool area and it was still hot.

"Come with me," Amy said when we finished.

Amy took my hand and led me around the pool and had me follow her up the steps to the top of the waterfall. The large flat stone was hot, Amy laid out a big towel then sat down.

"Now you can do me out in the sun and the heat."

"Amy you are terrible, when was the last time I told you I loved you?"

"I can't remember, why don't you show me."

I sat down next to Amy and leaned over and kissed her, the sun was hot. I laid her back on the hot stone and began sucking on her nipples. It didn't take but a few minutes before the two of us where sweating in the heat.

"Please continue," Amy said.

I looked at her and smiled then lean over and kissed her deeply then returned to sucking her nipples. Eventually, I started kissing down toward her stomach. Her small patch of red hair blazed in the sun. I licked the sweat off her mound and thighs then placed my mouth over her pussy and begin to suck and tongue her.

"Oh yes, that is what I need."

I lifted her legs up and got down between them and went to work. I always enjoyed the salty taste of a pussy when a woman was hot. I worked on Amy while we both got hotter from the sun, eventually Amy was panting from the heat and her building orgasm.

"Damn I'm so hot!" Amy said as she thrashed her head from side to side.

"I know," I said.

Amy paused a moment then laughed.

"God James you are incredible!"

Amy reached up and pulled my head tightly into her pussy as she started to thrust up into my mouth. I drove my tongue in and licked her insides.

"Oh yes, yes, yes!!" Amy began screaming as she pulled me in tighter.

I took my tongue and begin licking circles around her swollen clit.

"Oh my god!!" Amy screamed.

Amy let go of my head and grabbed her legs and pulled them up to her chest.

"Eat me James!!"

I slipped two fingers in Amy's pussy and began rubbing her G-spot while I sucked hard on her clit.

"Ahhhh!! Oh my god...James you are driving crazy!!"

I rubbed harder on her G-spot as I worked my fingers in and out faster. Amy started screaming. I had found out that Amy liked to scream real loud when we were outside having sex. I had asked her why once but she never did tell me.

"Oh god James, I'm coming!!"

Wave after wave of muscle contractions went through Amy as she came over and over. I sucked up all her juices as she came hard. Over the last year Amy had begun to almost squirt when she came hard, nothing like Dawn, but she was definitely squirting a little.

"Oh James! Please stop, I think I am going to pass out."

I stopped working on Amy's pussy and she let her legs down. I looked up at Amy and her body was red and covered in sweat.

"Here," came from behind me.

I turned and Dawn was standing behind me with two bottles of water.

"I think you two need this," Dawn said as she handed me one and Amy took the other.

"Thanks Dawn, I didn't know it would be this hot," Amy said.

"The sex or the temperature?" Dawn asked with a smile.

"Both!"

"Why don't you join us?" I told Dawn.

"I'll leave you two to finish," Dawn replied and went back down the stairs then dove in the pool.

"You ready for more?" I asked Amy as she took another sip of water.

"Yes, but this rock is too hot. You lay down on it and sweat, I'll get on top."

I traded places with Amy, once I was on my back she straddled me and slipped my cock inside her and slowly lowered herself down.

"That's better," Amy said as she sat on my cock and drank her water.

I propped myself up on my elbows and the two of us spent several minutes finishing our water. Amy sat her bottle down and I lay back while she began to move her hips.

"James, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Do you ever get tired of having sex with me?"

"My god no! Why would you ask that?"

"Just wondering, you usually have sex twice a day, I was just wondering if it gets old for you?"

"Hell no, what brought this on?"

"Well, I have been living here almost a year, I just wondered if it is as good now as it was at first?"

"Amy! Amy, it is better now than ever, we are comfortable with each other now. Does it look like I am tired of having sex with Dawn after all these years?"

"No."

"Then why do you think I would get tired of you?"

"I...I have never been in a relationship this long."

"Well you are going to be in this relationship as long as you want!"

Amy smiled and began to move her hips faster as she looked at me.

"Amy, you are one seductive little bitch."

She laughed and leaned forward and kissed me while she worked her pussy up and down my cock.

"Thanks, I guess," she said as she sat back up.

I reached up and grabbed her nipples and began to pinch them. Amy sat up and began bouncing up and down on my cock. She worked me hard for a long time, eventually we were both sweating profusely again. Amy was grinding her pussy down on top of my cock while she moaned and groaned.

"Oh god it is so hot!"

"Sit back," I told Amy.

Amy stopped for a second then leaned back and lifted her feet out from under her and put them up by my shoulders then leaned back on her hands. I loved this view.

"Oh yes!!" Amy screamed as she began sliding her slippery ass back and forth on my thighs working my cock deep into her.

Shortly, Amy's moans turned into screams of 'Oh Yes' over and over. Amy shoved her pussy down on my cock hard and screamed.

"I'm coming!!"

I watched as Amy began to shake and jerk.

"Oh god!!"

Amy started working her pussy up and down faster as I felt her muscles tighten up around my cock.

"Ahhh...ahhh...ahhhhhhhh!!" Amy screamed then jammed her pussy down and jerked over and over.

I watched my cock disappearing into her pussy when she jerked real hard and screamed. Amy actually squirted out juices a few inches each time she jerked and screamed.

"That's it!!" Amy screamed breathlessly and fell back on her back between my legs.

I looked down at the sight of my cock straining to pop out of her pussy as she laid flat on her back.

"Are you okay Amy?"

"Oh yes, I just had to stop, I'm too hot."

"Yes you are."

Amy laughed a little. A few minutes later she pushed herself back up so that she was sitting again.

"James, I am too hot and tired to finish you off."

"Amy... just close your eyes and sit there."

"I'm so hot."

"Just close your eyes and relax and breathe."

Amy looked down at me and smiled then closed her eyes and began breathing deep. It had been awhile since Amy had done this. After a few minutes she was relaxed and breathing deeply. The calm on her face looked angelic.

"You know what to do now," I told her.

Amy's body relaxed and after a few minutes I could feel the inside of her pussy twitching.

"Better," I said.

Amy kept breathing deeply and her pussy muscles began to contract and release my cock in a steady rhythm. As they did, I would push up into her ever so gently.

"Emmmm," came softly from Amy.

"Just let it go, Amy."

"ahhhh"

After a few more minutes her contractions became stronger and I could see the muscles of her stomach contracting when her pussy muscles squeezed my cock.

"Emmm, emmm, emmm."

My cock was getting harder and harder as her muscles squeezed me. I loved it when the girls did this. Amy's breathing began to get a little faster as her contractions got stronger and faster. Amy's face got that look like she was holding back. I pushed up gently into her with each muscle contraction.

"ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhhh," came out softly.

I knew Amy was getting near, I knew I was. Amy began softly moaning, and my cock began to swell as I was holding back from coming deep inside her. Amy began to move her hips gently as I felt her pussy muscles clamp down on my cock and hold me. Amy's face contorted and she began to slowly jerk, then more and harder.

"Now James, now," Amy let out softly.

Amy jerked hard against my cock several times and I let go. I jammed up into her as my cum filled her pussy.

"Oh god!!" Amy screamed as she began to shake as a huge orgasm rocked her body.

"Ahhhh, Amy!!" I screamed as I thrust up into her repeatedly.

"Oh god, James, oh god!!"

Amy squirted again and she shook.

"Ahhhhh!!" Came from Amy just before she collapsed on top of me.

Amy's hot sweaty breasts were pressed against my chest as she gasped for air. She laid there for several minutes trying to regain her breath.

"Oh god I love you," Amy said as she lifted her head and kissed me deeply.

I wrapped my arms around her and felt the sweat running off her back.

"It's been awhile since we have done that, and never after fucking," Amy said.

"You satisfied?" I asked.

"Oh yes, thank you."

I held Amy for a few more minutes.

"James, I don't think I have the strength to get up."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, I got too hot."

"I'm going to roll you over on your back okay?"

"Yes."

I rolled Amy onto her back and I slowly got up.

"Just stay there," I told her.

I went down the stairs and ran to the house and to the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" Dawn asked.

"Amy got too hot."

I grabbed a couple of bottles of cold water and when I turned around Dawn was running out the door with a towel, I ran after her.

"What is going on?" Sam asked.

Dawn stopped and dunked the towel in the pool then ran up the stairs to Amy. When I got to the top of the stairs Dawn had covered Amy in the cold wet towel. Dawn grabbed one of the bottles of water from me and opened it and got Amy to sit up and drink it slowly.

"Amy!" Sam yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"You're still sweating, that's good," Dawn said as she held Amy.

"She just got too hot, Sam," I told her.

Amy was beet red, Dawn took the other cold bottle of water I had and poured it over Amy's head, she screamed a little when the cold water ran down her.

"Better?" Dawn asked.

"Yes," came from Amy.

"James, you know better than that, she doesn't spend time out in the sun like we do."

"I'm okay, I just had a mind blowing orgasm and it's hot," Amy said.

"You lay there a minute!"

Amy lay back on the wet rock, and Dawn put her hand behind her neck while she recovered. We eventually got Amy up and down the stairs. She wanted to jump in the pool but Dawn told her no and got her inside in the air conditioning and to the sofa with Sam right behind her.

drmac100
drmac100
1,230 Followers