Life after the Lottery Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn and Jill finished their Champagne as they talked and giggled. Dawn took Jill's glass and handed me the two glasses, then she turned with her head toward the end of the bed and looked at Jill. Jill smiled understanding and rolled on top of Dawn. I watched as the two beauties settled into a nice 69. I knew what Dawn wanted me to do.

"Mmm...mmmmm...mmmm," was coming from the two of them after a bit.

I watched and listened to the moans and the sucking and slurping for about half an hour, the two of them had had several more pleasing orgasms. I picked up the Champagne bottle and got up and walked to the end of the bed, Dawn looked up and winked at me. We had done this several times before, and it was always fun.

Dawn watched while she tongued Jill's pussy as I slowly tipped the bottle of cold Champagne at the top of Jill's crack. About an ounce ran out.

"What the fuck!" Came from Jill. I poured a little more. "Shit, that is cold. What are you doing?!"

"Jill, what did I tell you about enjoying the feeling." I poured some more.

"Ahhhh! Is that the Champagne?!"

"Yes."

"Oh my, that tingles!"

I started to pour a constant small stream down her crack for 10 or 15 seconds. Dawn was licking it up as it rolled off Jill's pussy.

"Oh my god! Dawn...you will drive me crazy!"

"Shut up, Jill!" Dawn said. I slowly poured some more.

I watched as Dawn let it all collect in her mouth. I stopped and Dawn placed her mouth over Jill's pussy. Jill shot up.

"Ahhhhh!! That is wild!!" Dawn had pushed a mouthful of Champagne inside Jill's pussy. Dawn licked it up as it trickled back out. "You two are kinky!"

"You want me to stop?" I asked.

"No!"

I held the bottle in one hand and took two fingers on my other hand and slipped them into Jill's ass slowly as I poured. The Champagne ran over her asshole and around my fingers then over her pussy as she jumped.

"Wow! That is interesting!!"

I poured the Champagne as Dawn and I worked on Jill for about 5 minutes. Jill had been pretty hot before I started. She had a nice orgasm as Dawn licked her clit with the cold liquid running over it.

"Stop a minute!" Jill got out. "I have to catch my breath."

While Jill was catching her breath, I got up on the bed on my knees right behind her. Dawn grabbed my cock and pulled it to the entrance of Jill's pussy.

"Now what?!!" Jill yelled.

I started pouring the Champagne again over her ass and around my cock as I slid slowly in.

"oh...oh...oh...oh" Jill got out as she tensed up. "Oh god, Dawn!"

Dawn had licked my cock as it went in, and now I knew she was licking Jill's clit. I kept pouring Champagne as I slipped in and out of Jill until I thought Dawn had had enough. I held Jill's hips and started working my cock in and out, all the way. Jill was thrashing around as she held herself up.

"Oh, god...I think I am going to come again!!" I felt Jill's pussy squeezing my cock over and over. "Ahhh...ahhh...ahhhh...AHHHHH FUCK!!"

Jill was shaking hard and jamming her pussy back onto my cock when she came hard.

"Dawn stop!!!"

Jill fell onto Dawn and I started jamming into her hard. Jill was screaming repeatedly she was coming again. I jammed my cock all the way in and let go of a ton of cum.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" Came out of Jill as I filled her up. I started sliding in and out of her cum filled pussy.

"No more!!"

I pulled my cock slowly out. A flood of cum poured from her pussy and into Dawn's waiting mouth. Dawn licked the remnants from Jill's pussy lips.

"Dawn, pleeeeeease stop!!"

Dawn stopped and Jill laid on her for several minutes before she rolled off.

"Dawn, you are a bitch!" Dawn started laughing.

"It wasn't funny!" Came from Jill. Dawn started laughing harder.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"When I screamed I was coming, she bit down on my clit and wouldn't let go!!" Dawn kept laughing, then Jill laughed with the little strength she had left.

"Did it help?" I asked.

"Never...I have never come that hard, or that much." Jill said.

"You did gush more than normal," Dawn told her sitting up.

I got off the bed and took the bottle. I went and got a big towel for the mess and laid it on the end of the bed.

"Oh shit, I'm drunk," Dawn said. Jill sat up and grabbed Dawn and pulled her down on top of her. I watched the two of them kissing again.

"That was wonderful you two." Jill said looking into Dawn's eyes. "Do you two have anything else planned for tonight?"

"I just need to clean you up," Dawn said as she started kissing her way down Jill's long body.

I sat back in the chair and watched as Dawn tenderly cleaned up the Champagne and cum from between Jill's legs. I looked over at the clock and it was 2:00am. I listened to hear if Amy and Sam were still going. They would have to get up by noon. After Dawn finished, the three of us rinsed off and then got back in bed. We laid Jill between us.

"We will think of something else by morning," Dawn said with a giggle.

"I am afraid of that," Jill said.

+++++

I was awakened early by the sound of someone screaming. I looked at the clock and it was 8:00. I heard the scream again and knew it was Sam. I had turned toward Jill during the night, she and Dawn had turned toward each other. I looked over at Dawn and she had her eyes open looking at Jill. She reached and started rubbing Jill's breast.

"Emmm, that feels good," came from Jill.

"Good morning," Dawn said.

"Good morning," Jill said then kissed Dawn.

I poked my hard-on into Jill's butt.

"Oh! Good morning, James." I kissed Jill's neck and shoulders for a minute.

"Jill, what would you like this morning?" I asked.

"Hmmmm, I feel pretty good right now."

"You will feel better soon. What would you like? We had our way with you last night," Dawn said.

"What are the choices?"

"Jill, whatever you want," I told her. "If you are sore, one of us can eat you."

"Oh, so tempting. Can I be on top?"

"Of who?" Dawn asked.

"Your husband..."

"Is that okay with you, honey?" Dawn asked.

"Oh yes."

"What will you be doing?" Jill asked Dawn.

"I'll think of something."

I rolled to my back as Jill and Dawn moved. My cock was sticking straight up when Jill threw her leg over me and sat on my stomach. She reached between her legs with several fingers.

"I think you two wore me out, I may need some lube."

"Jill, I have a better idea, let me watch you play with yourself until you get wet. We have time." I told her.

"James...I'll be back," Dawn said as she got up and went to the bathroom.

Jill smiled at me and slowly began to work her fingers over her clit slowly as I watched.

"Is that what you want to see?" Jill asked with a big smile.

"Yes. Perfect."

A few minutes later Dawn came back and curled up next to us. Jill was slowly getting wetter. Dawn and I watched for a few more minutes until Jill was starting to enjoy what she was doing.

"Emmm, now I'm wet."

"Slip your fingers in," I told Jill. She paused a few seconds while she looked at me, then she slipped two fingers in her pussy.

I watched as she worked them around. After a few more minutes she slipped them out.

"I'm good and wet now," Jill said as she started to get up on her knees to move back.

"Jill, I want to watch you come." I told her.

"Oh, you do?"

"Yes, I do."

Jill smiled as she looked at me, then reached back down and worked her fingers back in her pussy as she stayed up on her knees. I watched for about five more minutes as Jill worked her pussy and her clit. Soon she moaned loudly, then gushed juices out of her pussy.

"Ohhhhh. Now I am really wet, can I fuck your cock now?"

"Please do."

Jill smiled and moved back some and grabbed my cock between her legs. She slipped the tip over her dripping pussy lips a few times, then held it and started sliding down.

"yeesss"

Jill slid slowly all the way down. Once I was all the way inside her, she let out a long sigh.

"Oh god. Dawn?"

"Yes?"

"Can we come and visit often?" Jill asked.

Dawn giggled.

"Anytime, just call ahead," Dawn told her.

Jill felt nice inside as she sat. I watched as she slipped her hand down to her clit and started fingering it.

"That looks like a good idea," Dawn said sitting up.

I was enjoying looking at Jill, but Dawn had other ideas. She straddled my mouth facing Jill. I reached up and pulled her down and started on her pussy. I felt her fingering her clit. I worked on Dawn for a while as she and Jill talked and giggled. I felt Jill come and then Dawn. As I drove my tongue up into Dawn, I began to feel Jill working her hips slowly. Then I heard Dawn walking Jill through feeling everything. About 15 minutes later I heard Jill moaning loudly, then felt her squeeze my cock as she had a nice orgasm. A minute later Dawn gushed on my face.

"Jill, just keep concentrating," I heard Dawn say as she got off my mouth. She turned and kissed me. "I know you want to watch, I'm going to start breakfast for the girls."

Dawn went to the bathroom for a few minutes then came back out. She walked over and kissed Jill for a minute.

"Enjoy yourself; come down for breakfast when you are ready." She went out of the bedroom door and then I heard: "Good morning, Mike. Why don't you come with me, I am going to fix breakfast for the girls."

"Nice touch," Jill said as I looked at her.

"You feel good," I told her.

"You too."

"Jill, I'm yours. You can ask me to do whatever you want, or you can do whatever you want. When you want me to fill you full of cum, just tell me."

"God, you are incredible."

For the next 20 minutes, I watched as Jill had her head thrown back while she worked her hips slowly. She was squeezing my cock with her pussy constantly.

"Ahhhhh, yes..." came from Jill as she tilted her head forward and down. She started shaking; then she jerked against my cock hard several times. "Ahhhhh...fuck!"

Jill looked up at me and then smiled. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For just letting me do that, and for everything else."

"You were beautiful while I watched that," I told her. Jill smiled then leaned down to me and kissed me. She rubbed her tits on my chest as she kissed me, then she pulled away and lifted her pussy up and off my cock then kissed her way down. Jill grabbed my cock and slipped her lips over it and proceeded to give me a nice blow job for about 15 minutes.

"Oh that is good," she said coming up.

Jill worked her way back over my cock and lowered her pussy all the way down again. She lifted her legs up so she was in a forward facing cowgirl; and went to work riding my cock.

"Oh James, fuck me!!"

"You are doing a pretty good job."

Jill kept riding me. I was enjoying looking between her legs as she kept going. She was going hard and after a few minutes she was moaning. I reached up and took each of her heavy breasts into my hands and squeezed them to Jill's delight. I worked on her tits while she worked on my cock a lot longer.

"Ahhhhh, fuck. I'm going to come!!" Jill sped up riding me hard.

It took her a few more minutes, then she came in a screaming orgasm, gushing all over my cock.

"Oh fuck yes!!!"

Jill kept jerking over and over; she screamed again before she fell forward. She sat there, breathing in and out.

"You didn't come in me."

"You didn't tell me too."

"Oh god, you're kidding!"

Jill was breathing hard.

"Go again, when you are going to come, tell me to come in you."

Jill looked up, took her hands and pulled all her long blonde hair back over her shoulders and looked at me.

"You mean it? I can go again?"

"Do what you want, Jill."

Jill took her hands and squeezed her breasts together for a minute, then looked at me.

"Anything?"

"Yes."

Jill moved and got her legs back under her and raised up and let my cock slip from her pussy. She grabbed my cock and stroked it a few times, then moved it back and lowered herself back down. I slipped into her ass and she paused, then she slid all the way down.

"Ohhhhh, yes."

Jill sat quietly for a few minutes.

"Emmm, you feel so good there, nice and deep," Jill remarked.

"Jill, you really seem to like anal."

"I do, especially with your long cock. When Mike did my ass on the airplane, I thought I was going to explode."

"I think you did," I told Jill and got a laugh. "Do you still want Mike and me to do you later?"

"That sounds so good. But you two did me last night."

"Do you like the feel of two cocks in you?"

"It was wonderful, but I hadn't planned on the two of you in my pussy at the same time."

"So you like being stuffed full?" I asked.

"It is something new. But I liked it when you and Mike did my ass and my pussy."

"Very good."

Jill turned her head and looked back at the door and then back.

"James, I love your big cock. Mike has a nice cock, but I have never had anything this big, just dildos."

"You seem to accommodate large things easily."

"Are you saying I have a big pussy!"

"No. Tall women just seem to fit differently."

"And just how many tall woman have you fucked?"

"Two others."

"I see. I am amazed you get in the girls, they are so short," Jill said.

"Are you just going to sit all morning, Jill?"

"I may," she said with a big smile.

Jill slid her hands down to her pussy. With one hand she spread her lips wide apart and with the other began to circle her clit.

"Oh I wish I had my camera," I told her.

"James!"

"That reminds me. I want to take some pictures of you and Mike together."

"Fucking?"

"No, some dramatic lighting ones, downstairs in my studio. It will only take about an hour. You two will like them."

"We have to leave for the airport about noon."

"We have time, unless you are going to fuck me until noon."

Jill smiled and kept playing with her clit. I watched Jill for about 20 minutes as she fingered herself and wiggled slowly on my cock. She came very hard twice.

"Oh shit. Thanks for letting me do that."

"My pleasure," I told Jill. "Would you like to try something?"

"Like what?"

"Like a nice big vibrator in your pussy, and maybe something else."

"Emmm, that sounds nice. What do you have?" Jill said with a huge smile.

"If you will reach over and open the drawer, there is a nice big blue silicon vibrator. Grab it and the small red box."

Jill leaned over and opened the drawer and looked.

"You seem to have a variety of toys."

She picked up the vibrator and found the red box. She sat back up and worked her way back down on my cock as she examined the blue vibrator.

"This is kind of big."

"Nine inches, it will fit." Jill smiled at me.

"What's in the box?" She asked.

"The remote. Are you good and wet?"

"Oh yes."

I took the vibrator from Jill. She lifted her ass up off my cock, I slid the vibrator under her and started the tip in her pussy. She slowly eased back down on my cock while the big blue vibrator disappeared into her pussy.

"Oh my god!" Jill worked up and down for a few minutes until she was once again sitting on me, with my cock all the way in her ass and the vibrator all the way in her pussy. "Wow, I am full."

"How does it feel?" I asked.

"Wonderful." Jill was slowly wiggling her ass. "Oh god, this is great!"

"Did you two get lost?" I heard Dawn ask. "Oh, I understand now." Dawn walked over to the bed.

"Dawn, do you do this?" Jill asked.

"You bet your ass I do! It feels great, doesn't it?"

"Yes."

Dawn picked up the red box and opened it and took out the vibrator remote. She pushed a button.

"Ahhhhhh!" Jill let out as I felt the vibrator start on low.

"James will drive me crazy with this damn remote," Dawn said.

"I bet!"

"Just wiggle," Dawn told Jill.

Jill started to wiggle her ass.

"Damn!"

Dawn handed me the remote then leaned over and kissed Jill while her head was tilted back. When she finished, she leaned over and sucked one of Jill's nipples in her mouth.

"Oh Dawn...I'm going to come..."

Jill stiffened and came in a gush.

"Ahhhhhh!"

I turned the vibrator off.

"No, don't stop it!" Jill yelled.

I turned it back on low. Jill was just sitting again absorbing everything. Dawn was standing and twisting Jill's nipples.

"Jill, I have noticed you like having your nipples twisted and pinched," Dawn said.

"Anytime I can get it."

"Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back," Dawn said as she headed for the closet.

"Where is Mike?" Jill asked breathlessly.

I picked up the remote and turned on the kitchen camera. I found Mike on his knees in front of Sam. She was sitting on a bar stool and he had her legs spread and was going down on her while Amy cooked. Jill looked over her shoulder and laughed.

"I don't guess he has had any teenage pussy in a while!" Jill said.

Dawn walked out of the closet with a box.

"I just got these, I am waiting for James to try them on me," Dawn said. "Jill, let me know if they are too much for you."

Dawn pulled out what looked like some large adjustable nipple clamps. I watched as she slowly screwed one down on Jill's left nipple, much to Jill's delight. Then she screwed the other down on her right nipple.

"Oh god, these are perfect!" Jill got out.

Dawn took the remote I had and pushed a button. I felt the vibrator going a little harder.

"Oh my god!!"

Jill was working her ass hard on my cock now. I watched Dawn reach for first one nipple clamp and then the other and squeeze them.

"Oh fuck!!" Jill screamed. I could hear what I thought was the nipple clamps buzzing. I reached up to feel them and they were vibrating hard. Jill was going crazy.

"You like that?" Dawn asked Jill.

"Oh god, Dawn! I have to have a set of these!"

Jill was enjoying the buzzing on her huge nipples. Jill worked her ass harder and moaned and groaned loudly as she went.

"Fuck!!" Jill screamed as she came in a huge orgasm. "Ahhhhhhh!!" Jill kept humping my cock, then I felt Dawn turn the vibrator in Jill's pussy to high. Jill stiffed and strained as she looked at me with her mouth open.

"You should like this!" Dawn said.

Jill was trying to catch her breath. I could feel her body quivering as she sat.

"I...I...I...oh...god!" Jill couldn't speak.

She began bouncing up and down on my cock hard. After several minutes she screamed and came again but she didn't stop working my cock in and out of her ass.

"Oh fuck!! Yes!!" Jill screamed.

Dawn and I watched as Jill worked my cock in her while her pussy and nipples vibrated. The vibrations in her pussy were starting to work on my cock. She had her hands on my hips as she worked her ass up and down.

"Oh shit!!"

Jill jammed her ass down on my cock hard and sat. I watched Dawn reach up and tighten the nipple clamps.

"Nonononono!!"

Jill didn't have a huge orgasm, she convulsed. She was humping me hard as she groaned. Her body shaking and jerking as a wave after wave of pleasure rocked her. Her juices were gushing out of her pussy over and over; she was clamped down on my cock hard.

"AHHHHHH!! STOP!! PLEASE!!"

Dawn poked the remote and I felt the vibrations stop in her pussy, then she reached over and squeezed the nipple clamps and they stopped. Jill was leaning on me with her hands on my hips, her arms were quivering trying to hold her up. Dawn quickly loosened and removed the nipples clamps.

"never...never...never..." Jill trailed off.

"Jill, lay down," Dawn told her. Jill slowly lowered herself down so that she was lying on my chest.

"Oh my...I have never, ever, had an orgasm like that..."

"Did you like the nipple clamps?" Dawn asked.

"My god yes...where did you get those?"

"I found a place. You can have these, I ordered extras."

"Emmmmm. James, did you come in my ass, I can't tell."

"Not yet," I answered.

"Oh...I'm finished, sorry," Jill moaned out.