Life after the Lottery Ch. 49

Story Info
The trip overseas with Linda, Part 2.
45.8k words
4.83
15.9k
14
3

Part 56 of the 90 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 05/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmac100
drmac100
1,234 Followers

The trip overseas with Linda, Part 2

Wednesday

"Linda, time to get up," I heard from Rachel.

I looked up and Rachel was standing in the door, still naked.

"I'll get her up," I said. She turned and walked off.

I kissed Dawn on the shoulder a few times; she always woke up when I did that.

"Emmm, what time is it?"

"I have no idea. Rachel came in to get Linda up. I am going to shower and shave quickly. Wake Linda up."

I slipped out of the bed and went to the bathroom and showered quickly. I dried off and shaved. When I went back to the bedroom I found Dawn between Linda's legs. Linda was holding Dawn's head as she had her head back with her eyes closed. I slipped on my robe and went out of the bedroom and closed the door.

"Coffee?" Rachel asked.

"Yes. What time is it?"

"Where?" Rachel asked.

"Here, I guess?"

"6:00 am, is Linda up?"

"She is getting there."

"Ahhhh!! Fuck!!" We heard come from the bedroom.

"She's up," I said.

"Sounds like it."

"What time is it at home?"

"11:00 pm, I think."

"Oh god!!" Came from Linda.

"James, she needs to get up. We need to get out of here."

I took my coffee with me back to the bedroom. Dawn was lying on top of Linda.

"Rachel says you two need to get up," I told them.

"Come," Linda said to Dawn as the two of them got up and headed to the bathroom.

"Hurry up!" I yelled after them. I went back to the outer room.

"Are they up?" Rachel asked.

"In the bathroom."

"Would you get Patricia up, she sleeps like a log and snores." Rachel asked me.

I sat my coffee cup down and went to the other bedroom. Patricia was all sprawled out on the bed. I got on the bed and leaned over and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth. She moaned and moved a little. I got her large nipple between my teeth and bite down gently.

"Ow. What?"

"You ready to get up," I said after I let go.

"Not if you are going to do that."

I sat up and squeezed one of her tits.

"Rachel is up and dressed. Linda and Dawn are getting ready."

"Okay."

I watched Patricia as she climbed out of bed. I followed her into the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Watching you."

"Don't you need to get ready?"

"I just have to get dressed."

"Well, I have to piss!"

I laughed at Patricia and left. Rachel was on the phone when I walked back through the outer room.

"James?"

"I'll check."

I went into the bedroom and in the bathroom. Linda was washing Dawn's hair.

"You will never get all that hair dried," I told Dawn. "Hurry up."

"Get dressed," Linda said.

"What do I need to wear?"

"Casual."

I pulled out some jeans and a casual shirt and got dressed. I was packing up my clothes when they came out. Dawn was trying to get her hair dried. I picked up my bags and took them out.

"We are going to be late," Rachel said.

"I'll go help Patricia," I said.

I went back to the other bedroom, Patricia was sitting in a chair drying her hair with a towel.

"Give me that," I told her. I took the towel and got the water out of her hair. I picked up the hair dryer and her brush. "Can you put your makeup on while I dry your hair?"

"Yes."

I was working on drying her hair and brushing it out as she put on her makeup. Once we were finished Patricia stood and looked at me.

"Do you dry a lot of women's hair? You did a great job."

"Yes I do, get dressed, we are running late."

I left her behind as I went back out. Linda was buttoning a top over some pants.

"Dawn is getting dressed," Linda said. I went to check on her.

Dawn was pulling on some jeans. I picked out a top for her.

"You want a bra?"

"No."

I started packing her clothes in the suitcase. When I finished I picked her bag up and took it out. The valets were already loading up the bags. Everyone was ready but Dawn. I went back. She was trying to dry her hair.

"No time, come sit," I told her.

Dawn sat on the edge of the bed. I pulled her hair back and ran a comb through it for a minute.

"That will have to do."

We got the rest of the bags from the bedroom and took them to the valets.

"Is that it?" Linda asked.

"I think so," Rachel said.

We picked up the security in the hall and went downstairs. Patricia was settling the bill while we waited for the bags to be loaded.

"Let's go," Patricia said.

By the time we were all in the limo, it was almost 7:45. Rachel was on the phone to the pilots. We were still at least 45 minutes away from the airport.

"Dawn, why is your husband so good with hair?" Patricia asked. Dawn laughed.

"He gets a lot of practice at home. Our two redheads have very long hair too, he enjoys playing with it."

Patricia looked at me curiously.

"He doesn't play with mine," Linda said.

"He washes it doesn't he?" Dawn asked.

"Well, yes."

"Close enough!" Dawn said laughing.

Dawn pulled her still damp hair over her shoulder and got her comb and combed it out.

"Dawn, your hair is so beautiful. Are you part Indian?" Linda asked.

"Part Cherokee on mother's side."

"I thought so."

"My mother is half Cherokee."

"I love your hair and your skin," Linda said.

"Thank you."

We sped along the highways to the airport. Once we arrived we waited while everything was loaded. After that we got on the jet; about 10 minutes later we were in the air.

"It should take about 45 minutes to get to Rome," Linda told us.

Rachel got up and went to the galley and came back with a tray of glasses and a pitcher of orange juice.

"Let me help," Dawn said.

"Nope, this is my job."

Rachel walked back and came back with bowls of fruit and French muffins. She sat down and we all ate breakfast.

"I am meeting in Rome with the owners instead of going to the plant. It will take about three or four hours probably. Rachel is coming with me; Patricia will get everything settled at the hotel then take you on a tour. We will catch up with you for dinner about 5:00," Linda said.

By the time we were finishing breakfast, the pilot announced we were descending. Patricia and Rachel put everything away as we got ready to land. Dawn was looking out the window as we approached.

"Wow, there is the Coliseum," Dawn said.

It took us about 30 minutes from the time we landed to get to the limo. It was a short drive across town to the hotel. When the limo pulled up I got out with Dawn and Patricia. Rachel stepped out a minute and talked to the guys in the van. After a few minutes, the valets were unloading the luggage from the van and the two guards were getting in the limo. A valet took the van and Patricia went ahead of us followed behind by the luggage. We went into the Baglioni Hotel. Patricia checked us in and we went up a private elevator. The suite was huge and beautiful and on a private floor.

"Oh my god!" Dawn said as she looked around. She ran to the windows and went out on the terrace. "Oh my god!" We heard Dawn scream. "James! Come here!"

I went out on the terrace; we could see most of Rome.

"Linda wanted to treat you two," Patricia said as she walked out onto the terrace.

"This is a treat," Dawn told her.

"Let me take care of some things and we will get a taxi to take us around the city," Patricia said.

We stayed on the terrace and took some pictures. A little bit later, Patricia came out.

"You two ready?"

"Let me get my camera bag," I told her.

We went to the front desk. Patricia told them we wanted a taxi to tour the city. A valet ran outside and came back in a few minutes later.

"This way, please," he said and we followed him out.

The three of us climbed into a taxi, I sat up front.

"I miei amici vorrebbero per voi per mostrare noi intorno a Roma per il resto della giornata , per favore." Patricia said to the driver.

"You too?" Dawn said.

"I take care of the Italian," Patricia said.

We pulled out and raced away. We drove around and stopped at several places for about an hour or so. Then Patricia asked him to stop for lunch. We pulled up to a small café. We all got out and sat out on the sidewalk while we ate.

"Patricia, this is wonderful," Dawn told her. "The food is great, the city is great!"

"I am glad you like it here, we are staying until Thursday morning."

"What? I thought we had other places that Linda needed us to look at," Dawn said.

"We will Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Linda wanted to spend a few days here."

"Oh my," Dawn replied.

My phone buzzed with a message. I got it out of my pants.

'You know what we are talking about. We are okay with it. Ask Dawn if she is okay with it. - Sam and Amy.'

I replied to them.

'I know what you are talking about. You two will have to ask Dawn.'

"Who is that?" Dawn asked.

"The girls."

"What did they want?" Dawn asked.

"A follow up to the first text they sent."

"What are they talking about?"

"I'll tell you later."

The Italian food was great. The three of us spent plenty of time eating, drinking and talking.

Dawn's phone buzzed. She slipped it out of her pocket and looked. After a minute, she put it back in her pocket.

"You two want to go to the Coliseum?" Patricia asked.

"Yes!" Dawn answered.

We got back in our taxi and drove across town for a little bit. When we got to the Coliseum Dawn was very excited. She took my camera away and we walked around about an hour or more. We were exploring some of the nooks and hideaways. Dawn disappeared into a room, Patricia and I followed. There was a small opening in the wall and the sunlight was shining through. I looked at Dawn and she was taking her shirt off.

"Dawn?" Patricia asked.

"James, do you know what I want to do?" Dawn asked as she dropped her shirt to the ground.

"I have a pretty good idea," I replied.

"Dawn, what are you doing?" Patricia asked as Dawn unsnapped and unzipped her jeans.

"Patricia, my wife likes to have sex in strange places," I told Pat.

We watched as Dawn worked her jeans off and got naked. She walked to me and pulled my shirt off then started unbuckling my belt.

"Patricia, take your clothes off," Dawn told her as she worked my pants down and off.

"You are crazy!!" Patricia said.

"Do you want to be able to say you had sex in the Coliseum?" Dawn asked.

"Uhh..."

"Take your clothes off," Dawn repeated.

Dawn got down on her knees and sucked my cock into her mouth as I watched Patricia slowly slip her clothes off as she looked around. Dawn had my cock in her mouth and was working to get it nice and hard.

"They frown on this around here," Patricia said.

"Patricia, take my camera and take some pictures," I told her.

Patricia hesitated, then picked up my camera and took a few pictures as Dawn sucked my cock. Dawn had me hard and I knew she would be dripping. She stood and wrapped her arms around my neck and jumped up. I caught her as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I heard Patricia take a few pictures. I worked with Dawn and soon had my cock in her.

"Oh yes! Press me against that marble wall, but don't drive me into it!" Dawn said.

I walked us to the wall and leaned her against the cold smooth marble.

"Patricia, come here and take some pictures," Dawn told her.

Dawn bounced up and down on my cock for a long time as Patricia took some pictures. Dawn was having a good time and I was working her on my cock.

"Ahhhh, fuck yes!!"

"You two are nuts!" Patricia said.

"You are next," Dawn told her.

The two of us fucked until Dawn got off while stifling a scream. She held me tight for a few minutes then I lifted her off. She took the camera from Patricia.

"Your turn," she told her.

"Dawn?"

"Go for it, Pat!" Dawn told her.

I walked to Patricia and wrapped my arms around her.

"Put your arms around my neck," I told her.

She did and I bent over and wrapped my hands around her ass and lifted her up.

"Oh, my!"

"Dawn took a picture as Pat wrapped her legs around me.

"No pictures!" Pat yelled.

"Too late," Dawn told her.

"Hold on tight," I told her.

I reached around and felt her pussy, she was dripping wet.

"You do like watching, don't you," I said to her.

I lifted her ass up and she grabbed my cock and started it into her pussy. I worked her up and down for a minute until she was all the way down.

"Ahhhhh, this is nuts," Patricia said.

I walked her to the cold stone and pressed her up against it.

"Ahh, that's cold!"

"You will warm up," Dawn said as she took some more pictures.

Patricia was looking into my eyes as she started working her pussy up and down on my cock.

"How often do you two do this?"

"In public, a lot," I told her.

"Patricia, have you and Gregg every done anything like this," I asked.

"No."

"How do you like it?" Dawn asked.

"Ohhh, this is so fucking hot."

"James, walk over in the sunlight here," Dawn said.

I held onto Pat and walked over and stood in the ray of sunlight. Dawn took several pictures as she positioned us. I was working Pat up and down on my cock.

"Emmmm!" Pat was starting to moan loudly.

I looked over at Dawn and she was smiling as she watched.

"Pat, lean back," Dawn told her.

"Pat loosened her arms and leaned back, the ray of sunlight streamed across her tits. Dawn took a bunch of pictures.

I grabbed her hips and started working her hard on my cock.

"Oh, god! Fuck, yes!" Came from Patricia.

I worked her hard on my cock for about 10 minutes before the two of us came together. Pat screamed, forgetting where she was. After I had filled her full of cum I let her slide down.

"That was great, crazy, but great," Patricia said.

Dawn handed me the camera and sat down on the clothes.

"Patricia, come here. You don't want to put your clothes back on with all that cum dripping out of you," Dawn told her.

She reached out and took Pat's hand and pulled her to her. I took pictures as Dawn licked and tongued all the cum from Pat's pussy while she stood. She was about finished when Patricia came again.

"Oh god!" Came from Pat.

Dawn stood and they kissed for a minute. I took a picture of the two of them kissing in the sun.

"We better get dressed," Patricia said.

We all got dressed in a hurry and walked out of the store room.

"James, what are you going to do with those pictures?" Patricia asked.

"I have a gallery at home; I will put one or two up on the wall. I will send you copies."

"No! I mean, don't send me any of them."

We walked across the floor of the Coliseum and then went out and found our taxi. We toured around another several hours, then we headed back toward the hotel.

"I am going to be curious how Linda's meeting went," Patricia said.

When we got back to the hotel the three of us went up to the room. We found Linda and Rachel snacking on some room service.

"Did you all have fun?" Linda asked.

"Yes we did," Dawn told her. "Are you two just now eating lunch?"

"Yes, the meeting ran long."

The three of us sat down with them.

"So, Linda. How did your meeting go? Did you sell your share to them?" Patricia asked.

"That is what they wanted, but I had to negotiate with them for a few hours to get the price up."

"Is that what you wanted to do?" Patricia asked.

"Yes, it was. Now I have money for more important projects."

"Can I ask how much?" Pat asked.

"1.3"

"One point three what?" Dawn asked.

"Billion."

Linda picked up an envelope from the table and handed it to Dawn. Dawn opened it and pulled out a check.

"Fuck me!" Dawn said when she saw it.

She showed me the check with all the zero's on it.

"Is this US dollars?" Dawn asked.

"Yes."

"Shouldn't this be in the bank?"

"I have to stop by their bank and have it wired to my bank. I will need to invest in something else in Italy so I can write off my trips."

"Another big company?" Dawn asked.

The girls laughed, I even thought it was funny.

"I made a few calls. If you can get off for a week around February, we can go to the Milan Fashion Week. That is if you are serious about opening a lingerie shop?" Linda said.

"James? Are we?"

"We will do some research and decide."

"Dawn, you realize that lingerie comes from all over the world. Italy, Milan, Amsterdam, Germany, all over the world," Linda told her.

"I didn't know that. I guess I could tough it out and be forced to visit all of them," Dawn said with a smile.

"We will talk when we get back, I may have some other ideas for a store," Linda said.

"Dawn, one thing. Sam and Amy will also be partners with you and Linda." I said.

"Even better!" Dawn said. "They will get a kick out of that."

"We need to do this," Linda said. "I don't even care if it makes any money."

"Well, I do!" I told Linda.

"If we do this like one of the New York stores, people will come from everywhere. There is enough in town to attract them for other things." Linda said.

"Sexy Lingerie of the South," I said.

"We may have to work on the name," Dawn said looking at me.

"Le sud de Mesdames," Linda said.

"What does that mean?" Dawn asked.

"Southern Ladies."

"I like that."

"We will have to find some good people to work there and run it," Linda said.

"Hey, James. We could poach Brenda from my shop," Dawn said to me.

"Who is Brenda?" Linda asked.

"She manages the store I get my lingerie from. She is very good."

"Anyone else?" Linda asked.

"I know a few other ladies," Dawn told her.

"Did you all eat?" Linda asked.

"We had a nice lunch," I told her.

"Good, you three should have plenty of energy," Linda told us

"What did you have in mind," Dawn asked.

"We have our own pool, I thought we could go swimming. After that, we can have our chef come prepare dinner."

"Our chef?" I asked.

"Yes, this room comes with a chef for three hours a day, and a butler, a concierge, and a limo," Linda told us.

When Linda and Rachel finished eating, Linda told us all to get ready for the pool. Dawn and I went into the bedroom with Linda.

"Do we need a bathing suit," Dawn asked.

"Take one in case you need to put it on in the water," Linda told us. We all got naked and slipped on a hotel robe. Dawn and Linda grabbed a bikini and I grabbed some shorts. We met Rachel and Patricia in the big room, they had robes on and bikinis.

"Rachel, check outside," Linda told her.

The penthouse was all of the top floor, but the hotel was only 8 stories. Buildings around us were taller or near that height. Rachel came back in.

"There are some people on the balconies across the way," she said.

Linda slipped her robe off and slipped on her bikini, then put the robe back on. We all went outside. The rest of us dropped the robes and got in the pool, Linda got in with her bikini, then slipped it off and laid it on the edge.

"No one should know I am here, but I never know," Linda said. "What all did you two see today?" Linda asked as she walked over next to me and Dawn.

"A lot. We drove around all day." Dawn said.

"Did you stop anywhere?"

"The Coliseum," Dawn said.

"What did you do there?" Linda asked.

"Each other," Patricia said from behind Linda.

"You didn't!" Linda exclaimed.

"Yes, they did," Pat told her.

"Yes we did, and we have pictures to prove it!" Dawn told her.

"I have got to see those. Pat? Did you take them?"

"Yes."

"Is that all you did?" Linda asked with a smile as Patricia stood beside us.

"No, she also had sex in the Coliseum," Dawn said.

"Pat!" Linda exclaimed. "I wish I had pictures of that!"

"I do," I said.

"Oh my god, Pat you tramp!!"

Patricia started giggling, then Dawn and Linda.

"What are you three laughing about?" Rachel asked as she walked up.

"James did Pat in the Coliseum!" Linda told her.

"What!"

"And, she liked it," Dawn said between giggles.

Pat was turning several shades of red.

"I can't wait to tell, Gregg!" Rachel said.

drmac100
drmac100
1,234 Followers