Life after the Lottery Ch. 50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam looked at me with concern.

"What is wrong?" I asked.

"If I am doing that and don't know it, I'm afraid I will do what Amy did and draw too much from you!" Sam exclaimed.

"Honey, don't get upset, that won't happen," I told her.

"It could!"

"No, it won't. Now that I know about it I will not let you do that. I will tell Dawn what happened, and she will be prepared."

"But what if I do that to Amy!?"

"I will talk to Dawn, but I don't think that will happen. I think you two do this with each other naturally and just don't know it." I told her.

Sam turned and sat up and wrapped her arms around my neck and squeezed me tight. She held me like this for a long time.

"What's wrong, honey?"

"Nothing. I just need to feel you right now."

I hugged her and held her for a long time until I heard a muffled, "I love you."

"I love you too, honey."

Sam slowly released her hold on me then looked at me and kissed me.

"What do I do?" She asked.

"You need to talk to Dawn. Do you want me to be with you when you do?"

"What do I tell her?"

"What we just talked about. I will talk to her first unless you want me to be with you?"

"I think I need you there to explain it for me."

"Okay, sweetie."

She kissed me again, then released me.

"We need to go back to them," she said.

"Are you going to tell your sister about this?"

"Should I?"

"Sam, I'm going to leave these decisions up to you now. You are a big girl; you need to decide if Amy is ready to hear about some of the things you can do that she can't yet."

"Gee, thanks."

"You know better than Dawn or me how your sister will react."

"Okay."

Sam stood up and took my hand and led me back to the den. Dawn looked up at us.

"Where is my sister?"

"She is in the laundry room," Dawn told her.

Sam held my hand and pulled me to the table and sat down. I sat next to her. She told Dawn about what we had discussed, and I filled in some of the blanks. Dawn had the same concerns I did but was happy that Sam was advancing.

"Honey, now that we understand where you are at, we will let you practice so you can control it and just do it naturally," Dawn told her.

"Will this happen if I am with somebody other than you two or sis?" She asked.

"Honey, it can," Dawn told her. "That is why you have to learn what is happening naturally and will need to be able to control it. You will find that you can pull some arousal from normal people, but you are satisfying your own needs and not theirs."

"Have you done it?"

"Yes, and most of the time it feels good. But, Sam, that is why you will have to learn to know you are doing it and also feel what it is doing to the other person, especially a man. If you do that to a normal man, it can sometimes over excite them, and he will come real fast, and you will get nothing from the sex." Dawn told her.

"So, I really shouldn't let it happen with a normal person?"

"Probably not for a while. You need to understand exactly what is happening first," Dawn explained.

"Can you teach me?"

"I'm sure we can, but there is one thing. Now that you know it is happening, you will try and make it happen and pull more than what you need. If you do that, it will mess up the natural rhythm of your energy." Dawn told her.

"What do I do then?"

"You keep doing exactly what you did this morning, you relax and just let things flow through you," I told her.

"It is going to be hard now," Sam said.

"I know, honey. We have more work to do with you and Amy about teaching you to relax and just enjoy sometimes," Dawn said.

"Okay. I won't say anything to Amy yet," Sam said.

We were sitting at the table when Amy came from the laundry room.

"There you are! Are you going to help?" Amy asked.

"Yes." Sam got up and followed Amy back down the hall.

"James, you are going to have to keep tabs on her," Dawn said.

"I just wanted you to know so she didn't do what Amy did."

"I don't think she would have done that. From what I heard, I think she was just pulling what she wanted."

"Maybe. Now, I don't think you and I have to experiment."

"We will have to see if she does it again," Dawn said.

"What are you going to do for the rest of the day?"

"I want to finish reading about the applicants. I don't think there are going to be any that we will reject."

"Well, find someone to hire to help you," I told her.

"I found a note in the files that said I had to wait until after the semester started so the students would know what their workload would be."

"Then let Amy help you."

I left Dawn to finish while I checked on the girls. They were in the laundry room folding and hanging clothes.

"What do you two want to do for dinner? If I can get Dawn out of the files, what about going out?" I asked.

"That would be fine," Amy said.

"Sam?"

"Sure."

I went to the study to check my email and get caught up. I looked at the newer email first; there was one from Linda.

'James,

What kind of flowers does Dawn like the most?

Linda'

I sent her an answer and told her that red roses were her favorite. I started going through the rest of my backlog of email. I answered most of them, except one from Katrina. I skipped it for now. It had a been a few hours and was time to stop Dawn and take the girls to dinner. I went back to the den and stood behind Dawn and rubbed her shoulders.

"You ready to go someplace to eat?" I asked.

"I guess. What about something lite?"

"Like what?"

"Amy and Sam, do you two like sushi?" Dawn asked.

"I do," Amy said.

"I have never tried it. Isn't it raw fish?" Sam said curling up her nose.

"Some of it is," I told her.

"I don't know..."

"You will like it. If you don't, you can get something cooked," Dawn told her. "You two go get dressed, something simple."

Amy and Sam headed up the stairs.

"When we get back, I don't want you digging back into all of that. I want you to relax," I said.

"Where are we going for sushi, I want some that is good," Dawn said.

"How about the Nyotaimori place downtown?"

"It is Sunday night. I don't think they serve Nyotaimori on Sunday."

"They will if I call and get a private room," I told Dawn.

"That will be a surprise for Sam, and probably Amy," Dawn said and giggled.

"You get dressed, something simple, and I will call."

Dawn headed up the stairs, and I called the restaurant. They wanted to know how long it would be before we got there. Once I told him 45 minutes to an hour, they agreed to a private room.

I went to our bedroom and saw Dawn slipping on one of my silk French Cuff dress shirts. I watched as she got a pair of my cufflinks and put them in, then bunched the sleeves up on her arms. She seemed to like how Linda had dressed her. She turned to me, and I could see she had nothing on under the shirt She went back into her closet and came back out with her black leather mini-skirt.

"That's pretty simple," I told her as she tucked the shirt in and zipped up the skirt.

She pulled some of it out of the skirt and billowed it up and then buttoned a few of the bottom buttons. She looked up at me, and I looked at the front of the shirt hanging partially open.

"Showing the girls off one last time?" I asked.

"Why not. Does this look okay? I'm not going to wear any panties."

"Wonderful. Can you wear your black stilettos?"

"Sure. Is that what you want to see?"

"Well, I think that is what the guys at the bar will want to see," Dawn smiled and headed back into her closet. When she came out in her heels, I looked her over. My wife looked hot.

"Better?"

"Yes. I think you better go and help the girls dress," I told her. She smiled and left our bedroom.

I went to my closet and got out my black Armani coat and pants. I put them on with a white dress shirt. I picked up my most expensive Rolex and put it on for show. I went downstairs and waited on my ladies. About 15 minutes later they came down. Amy and Sam were wearing mini-skirts and revealing tops.

"What happened to simple?" Amy asked when I stood to look at them.

"This is simple," I said.

"Armani!"

"After I saw Dawn, I thought it would look best," I told her.

"All this for a sushi restaurant?" Amy asked.

"It's a nice place," I told her.

I escorted them out to the Escalade. It was a warm night, and I think they decided they were happy they didn't have much on. We drove across town for about 40 minutes. When I pulled up to the portico, the valets let everyone out. I gave the valet the keys and a tip, and we went inside.

"This is some sushi joint," Amy said as she looked around at all the dark wood.

"Dr. Smith," I told the hostess.

"Dr. Smith, your dining room will be ready shortly. Can I escort you to the bar?"

We followed a cute Asian lady in a tight silk dress to the bar. There were four seats at the bar, so I had my girls sit there. I watched as several guys sitting at the tables in the bar watched as they slid up on the bar stools, spreading their legs as they usually did.

I sat next to Dawn. Amy was next to her, and Sam was next to me.

"Dawn, you can't have any alcohol," Amy told her.

"I can have a little; when did you become an anesthesiologist?"

"A little," Amy said then turned to the bar.

"Sam, tea or soda," I told her.

I heard Amy order some Sake. Dawn and Sam ordered tea. We sat and talked for a few minutes. Sam was asking about the surgery in the morning, and Dawn was describing it to her.

"James, this is a nice sushi place, why haven't we been here before?" Amy asked.

"We only eat here a few times a year. I thought you two would enjoy it."

"Dr. Smith, just a few more minutes," the hostess walked up to me and said.

I got off the bar stool and escorted her back to her stand.

"I would like for you to give this to the Nyotaimori, and tell the chef no leaves, please," I told her and handed her $300.

"I understand, Dr. Smith," she said with a big smile.

"Thank you."

I walked back to sit with the girls.

"What were you doing?" Dawn asked.

"Making sure our server took care of us."

Dawn looked up at me and smiled. Several minutes later our hostess came and escorted us toward our private dining room. When we got there, I gave her $100. She escorted us in.

"What the hell?" Amy said as she looked.

She was staring at the naked woman lying on the bar motionless.

"Dr. Smith, we have not seen you in a while," the chef said in a thick Japanese accent. "My beautiful Nyotaimori is waiting for you and your guests."

"Thank you, sir," I told him.

"Dawn, what is this?" Amy asked.

"You have never eaten sushi off of a naked woman?

"Uh, no."

"It is called Nyotaimori."

"Okay."

I looked at Sam, and she was looking closely. There was a nice looking Asian girl laying out as the chef prepared the sushi. I was surprised that she had some nice tits. I placed my hand in the middle of Sam's back and pushed her forward. Sam sat down next to the lady's thighs, and I sat at her hips while Dawn and Amy took the rest.

"Dr. Smith, I remember your beautiful wife. Please, who are these other two lovely ladies," the chef asked as he placed a Makimono Roll on our server's nipple.

"These two are close friends of mine."

"Sokujitsu?"(cocubines) He asked.

"Koibito," (lovers) I said.

"Sokujitsu."

"Hai!" I said with a smile.

"James, you are showing off," Dawn said.

"You speak Japanese?" Amy asked.

"Just some I picked up here."

"What did you say?"

"You were my beautiful lovers," Amy smiled at me and hugged my arm.

We watched as the chef placed more rolls strategically. After a few minutes, our naked serving dish had plenty of sushi rolls placed all over her body.

"Sam, try some," I told her. She looked at the roll on the lady's shaved mound.

"Do I just pick it up?"

"Hai!" The chef said.

"Yes, sweetie."

"What is it?"

"Just try it," Dawn told her.

Sam picked up the roll carefully and set it on her small plate. I picked up one from her stomach as Dawn encouraged Amy to get one from her nipple and take a bite.

"Oh, this is good!" She said.

"Hai!" The chef said as he was rolling more.

I picked up a bottle of warm Sake and poured everyone a cup.

"What is that?" Sam asked.

"Sake. Sip it," I told her.

Sam picked up the cup and sipped some of the Sake.

"Whooo!" She let out. "That's warm."

I watched Sam as she ate, then sampled various other parts of our serving platter. She seemed to like the sushi. Dawn and Amy were having fun as they ate.

"Futomaki?" The chef asked.

"Please," I told him.

"What is that?" Sam asked.

"More of an entrée, the rolls are bigger," I told her.

We picked off the rest of the small rolls while the Futomaki was being made. Amy had been drinking plenty of Sake.

"Amy, you need to go easy on the Sake," Dawn told her. "You have to get up early."

"Okay."

I asked the server to bring tea for the rest of dinner.

"You look good enough to eat, too," Amy said to the young lady.

"She can't talk," Dawn told Amy.

"Too bad, I wanted to ask her if I could taste her," Amy said and giggled.

"Are there any sauces that go with the sushi?" Sam asked.

"I have sauces," the chef said.

"What kind?" Sam asked.

"Soy, Spicy Mayo, Garlic Mayo, Ponzu, Miso Mayo."

"I like spicy. Can I taste the spicy mayo?" Sam asked.

"Would you like to taste it the way Mrs. Smith likes to?" He asked smiling at me.

"I guess?"

I watched as the chef dipped a spoon in the sauce then rubbed it on our server's thigh.

"Oh," came from Sam.

"Taste it, Sam," I told her.

She looked at me, then stood up and leaned over and licked the sauce off of our lady friend.

"That's good!" Sam said.

"What else do you have?" Amy asked.

I watched as he rubbed a spoon of something on the lady's nipple near Amy.

"Miso Mayo, you try."

Amy didn't hesitate, she got up and placed her mouth over the young lady's nipple and cleaned off the sauce.

"That's good!" Amy said. Dawn and I laughed.

The chef placed the larger rolls on each nipple, her stomach, and on her mound for Sam. We picked them up carefully and placed them on our plate. The rolls were wonderful.

"More?" The chef asked.

"Can we have some vegetable rolls?" Dawn asked.

"Hai!"

"Sam, are you liking sushi?" I asked her.

"Yes, but don't tell me what is in it, because I know it's raw."

I leaned over to her.

"So is pussy," I told her. Sam started laughing.

"James..." Dawn said. Sam was still laughing.

"What did you say to her?" Amy asked.

"She said she liked it, but she didn't know about it raw. I told her so was pussy."

Amy started laughing; then Dawn got the giggles. That was the way it went until the chef started placing the vegetable rolls. Dawn picked up one on the young lady's nipple, then slid her fingers over it. Amy reached over and picked up the other one. I picked up the two off her stomach; then Sam picked up the one on her mound.

"Ponzu, please," Dawn asked.

We held our plates up, and he put Ponzu on all of them. I watched Sam run her roll through the sauce and take a bite.

"Wow!" Sam said. "This is great!"

"And there is nothing raw in it," I told her. She looked at me and giggled."James, I will never be able to eat sushi again without thinking about what you said."

"I have that problem when I eat pussy; I think of sushi."

Sam and Amy started laughing again.

"You better not be!" Dawn said.

"I can't help it. It looks like a clam anyway!"

That was all it took, the girls were laughing. I even saw our young lady smile. The chef was smiling at me. We kept sampling vegetable rolls as the chef worked.

"For you, Akagai, but you have to pick it up using your mouth," the chef told me. I looked at him and smiled. I liked Akagai.

He placed the Akagai directly on top of the young ladies slit.

"Oh, my god! It looks like a clit!" Sam exclaimed.

"Trade places with me," I told her. Sam stood and looked at the Akagai.

I move around her and leaned over and picked it up with my mouth and savored it.

"What is that?" Amy asked.

"Giant Clam," Dawn told her, then the laughing started again.

"I want to try it!" Amy said.

The chef placed another on the top of the ladies slit. Amy walked around me and leaned over. I watched as she ran her tongue between the lady's thighs before she picked up the Akagai.

"That's not bad, and the sushi is good too," Amy said. They all got the giggles again. I saw our lady friend smile.

"Amy, that is not appropriate," Dawn told her.

Amy looked at the young lady.

"Did you like it?" She asked giggling. The Sake was getting to her.

"Nyotaimori, did you like it?" The chef asked her.

"Hai."

"Dr. Smith, Akagai is better with a little Nikiri," the chef said.

We watched as the chef spooned some sauce on the young lady's slit, then placed the Akagai on it. I smiled at the chef; we had always gotten excellent service from him.

I leaned over and picked up the Akagai with my mouth, then licked the sauce off her pussy lips slowly with my tongue. I watched as Dawn moved next to me. The chef spread more sauce and placed the sushi. Dawn leaned over and repeated what I did. Sam and Amy tried it.

"I think I like sushi better now," Sam said.

We tasted a few more sauces with the Akagai for a little while. I had noticed our server was breathing a little harder.

"Thank you, chef. Thank you, young lady." He smiled, and she smiled.

"Yes, the Akagai was very good," Amy said.

"Chef, does the restaurant cater?" I asked.

"We can come and prepare sushi for you, but only around lunch. You have to provide the Nyotaimori," he said with a smile.

"What do you all think about having a sushi party?" I asked Dawn.

"Sounds like fun, but who do you plan on eating it off of?" Dawn asked.

"I think you three would work out."

"James!" Dawn said.

"I thought once you were all healed up, it would be the perfect way to show you off."

Dawn looked at me then smiled. Then she started giggling.

"I'll do it," Amy said.

"Me too."

"Sam, I knew you would."

"I will, but only with sauce!" Sam said.

That got all of us laughing.

"Who do I talk to, Chef?" I asked.

"I know I am coming! When?" He asked.

"Maybe sometime in September," I told him.

"Mrs. Smith, are you fine with being the Nyotaimori?" Chef asked.

"We'll see."

"Please, get a card and call the manager and talk to her," Chef told me.

"I will. Do you three want any more to eat?"

"I do, but I don't think it is on the menu," Amy said as she ran her hand up our lady's thigh.

"Miss, Hiso and her sister Hisako can be with me and help me," Chef said.

"That sounds like a good idea," Amy said as I watched her slide her hand up and run her fingertips over our lady's pussy lips. "A very good idea."

"Thank you, Chef. I know you don't treat everyone to sushi like this. Thank you," I told him as I laid $500 on the lady's stomach.

"Thank you. I will make you all the sushi you want for your party. How you eat it is up to you!"

I gathered up the girls and walked them out. I stopped and paid the bill and asked the hostess for a card.

"That was fun," Dawn said in the Escalade as we drove.

"When are we coming back?" Sam asked.

"We only do that about twice a year," Dawn told her.

"What about September?" Sam asked.

"Sam, you may not make a good server. You have to lie still for several hours," I told her.

"Hey! You better let me, or I will be lying still for you until the party!" Sam threatened. Dawn laughed at her.

"What about you Amy?" I asked.

"She is asleep," Sam told us.

When we got home, it was after 10:00. I got Amy inside and up to her bedroom. I watched as Sam took off Amy's clothes and put her to bed.

"Amy, are you okay?" I asked.