Life after the Lottery Ch. 54

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is getting about time to eat. I thought we could cook outside," Dawn said.

"Can we do it naked?" Linda asked.

"We always do," I told her. She giggled.

I looked up at the TV, and the three of them were lying in bed talking and laughing.

"I like seeing Rachel like that," Linda said. "I'm going to get cleaned up."

Linda headed up the stairs. I sat next to Dawn.

"You were brave," I said.

"I thought she would like doing it that way."

"How are your tits doing?"

"I'm okay. They are getting better. Are you going to do it to Linda tonight?"

"What do you think about it. I may need your help," I said.

"I think...she should be alone with you tonight. You can hold her at her peak, just don't hold her too long."

"What about me eating her after it?"

"James, if you do that to her after holding her at the peak of her orgasm, she will probably pass out. She will be to spent."

"I know. That is what I was thinking."

"Don't do that to her."

"I was thinking about trying to hold her at her peak again when I do that."

"She will pass out."

"Would you, honey?"

"Probably. You haven't tried that with me."

"Is it okay if I try it with Linda?"

"Yes, but I don't think you can do it without it wiping you out too, especially if you are going to push her hard."

"That is why I wanted you there."

"I think you two should be alone for this. Linda might be a little inhibited." Dawn said. "Take it slow and keep track of how you are doing, and her."

"Okay."

"Look!" Dawn said.

I looked up at the TV. The three of them were pulling Linda onto the bed with them. Soon they had her on the bed, and each of them started doing something to her. We watched as Amy got between Linda's legs and started licking. Linda was laughing as Sam started playing with her tits and kissing them and sucking on her nipples. Rachel was up on the bed. Linda finally reached for her and pulled her to her. Dawn and I watched as she had Rachel straddle her mouth and sit on it.

"I'm glad she is starting to like doing that," Dawn said.

"I know Rachel loves it."

"Help me get things ready to cook."

Dawn and I went to the kitchen and started gathering things together. I was patting out hamburgers while Dawn worked on the other things. After a bit, we heard screaming from upstairs. We kept working as we listened to more screaming for a while.

"You think Sam could feel you now while you have sex if you let her?" I asked.

"Probably."

"Is it hard to block that?" I asked.

"A little. It eventually becomes automatic."

"I don't want that to distract you, honey," I said.

"It doesn't much."

"Tell me about when you felt your mother having sex."

"You know that from the time I was five until I was 16 I spent the summers with my great-grandparents on the reservation. After I graduated high school, my parents let me spend time with my great-grandparents that summer before going to college. They still live on the reservation. Both of them taught me a lot. My great-grandfather is amazing."

"How did you end up being able to feel your mother having sex?"

"My great-grandmother taught me. It was a side effect of both of them teaching me how to reach out and capture someone elses feelings. I had always been able to feel people, but they taught me how to understand what I was feelings and use it to give and take energy."

"What do you mean use it?"

"They knew I was going to study to become a nurse. My great-grandfather said I needed to know how to feel someone's feelings from their inner being so I could help them and so I would understand how they were feeling physically."

"He is the shaman?"

"Yes. He said I would also be a healer, that is why he taught me."

"Is that what you do when you are working with people?"

"Yes. It is also how I help you keep from coming while we have sex," Dawn said smiling at me.

"So, how did you discover you could feel your mom during sex?"

"My grandmother taught me more about that. She said that tapping into someone while they are having sex was the deepest of emotions I could feel. She also told me her mother taught it to her and she taught it to my mom."

"Dawn, has your mother ever felt you having sex?"

"Sort of."

"What does that mean?"

"I have to be pretty close to someone to feel that. She would come into my room after I had been playing with myself and we would talk about it. It embarrassed me the first time, but soon we were having fun with it. She would be in her room, and I would masturbate, and she would get off, then she would masturbate, and I would get off. My mom is pretty cool."

"Did your father know about this?"

"Oh, no."

"But your mother let you feel her while she had sex?"

"Well...I could feel her. She let me feel sometimes, but then she taught me how to block something like that, then she started blocking me. But it was hard for her since I am her daughter. I would be listening to them having sex and trying to feel my mom, but she would block it until she starting getting very aroused, then I would feel it."

"That is what I mean; I don't want you thinking about something else," I said.

"It's not really thinking. And with Sam, it is not that hard, right now."

"So, what did you and your mom end up doing?"

"She stopped trying to block me. When she was having sex, I would lie in bed and play with myself and come when she did."

"Wow."

"It was pretty fun! She would tell me later that she would get very aroused while my dad was fucking her because she would feel me getting aroused. Once my grandmother taught me how to do this after I graduated high school, we had fun."

"Cool."

"It would get me in trouble."

"How?"

"I would wait until my parents went to bed, then I would start playing with myself so my mom would feel it. She used to get on to me the next morning because she would get so horny and end up fucking my dad."

"That must be a wild feeling; feeling someone else coming like that."

"Honey, I can feel you when you come," Dawn said.

"You never told me that!"

"I wasn't sure what you would think."

"What does it feel like?"

"Very different. When I feel a woman, it feels natural. You are the only man I can feel. It is an odd, but exciting feeling inside me."

"I wish I could feel you more than I do," I said.

"I'm not sure what it would feel like for you," Dawn said as she worked on the salad.

"I already feel your emotions and your arousal. But, I don't actually feel your orgasm. I feel the incredible burst of your energy, but that is all. Did you actually feel your mother's orgasms?"

"Yes."

"And you felt Sam's?"

"Oh, yes."

"What about Amy?"

"I'm starting to."

"You should let Sam feel yours, honey."

Dawn stopped and looked up at me.

"Honey, that is very intimate for me. My mom and I did it, but we have a different feeling for each other than I do for Sam and Amy. When that happened, I actually felt my mom having my orgasm. It is quite intimate and enjoyable. I'm not sure Sam is ready for that. I think she could feel me having an orgasm, but I don't think she would be sharing like I did with my mom."

"You could try and see what happens," I said.

"I don't know. I am not sure about that."

"Do you feel her orgasms like you feel your mom's?"

"Almost."

"I wish I could feel you like that."

"I do too because I can feel yours."

"Is that something you can teach me?"

"I don't think so, honey."

Dawn went back to work on the salad; I finished with the hamburgers.

"I have a question?" I said.

"What?"

"When you felt your mom, did you feel everything?"

"What do you mean?"

"Did you feel her having sex? Could you feel what she was feeling while your dad was fucking her?"

"Yes."

"Wow. Did your mom ever get to feel you having sex?"

"You mean with a man?"

"Yes," I said.

"Honey, I don't know if I should tell you about that," Dawn said.

"You did! Tell me about it."

"I worked very hard in high school; my parents made sure I did. I didn't have a love life as you would think. I had a boyfriend that I went to movies with and parties and the prom, but we never had sex. I couldn't, my mom would have known as soon as I walked in the house."

"Bummer."

"It was. Once after he had played with my pussy and I gave him a blowjob, as soon as I went home, she knew. I got a long talk."

"But she felt you at some point?"

"Yes. After she had caught me, that night we had a long talk. We talked about me going off to college and probably having sex. I hadn't had sex myself, but from feeling her have sex, I told her I was sure I would be having sex. We talked some more and laughed about things until my dad came in the room."

"Did he find out?"

"No, my mom wouldn't say anything. But the next day we talked some more. She said she didn't want to worry about me at college, so she made me an appointment for later that week for the GYN, and she got me on the pill."

"Were you still a virgin?"

"Yes."

"So, when did your mom feel you having sex?"

"After I graduated high school, my parents let me have a big party at our house. My boyfriend was there and a bunch of other kids. It lasted until about 11:00 that night. After everyone had left, he and I were outside making out. My dad was out of town and just my mom was there. He had his hand in my pants playing with my pussy."

"And your mom felt it."

"Yes. She came outside and scared the shit out of him. She told us if we were going to do that, to come inside."

"Your mom is cool."

"She had to be; she felt everything I felt. We went inside and sat on the sofa in the den and made out. My mom went to bed. He played with my pussy until I had an orgasm; I really got off from him doing it. I could feel my mom feeling it. I took his hand led him to my bedroom. We made out on the bed and got each other naked. I was surprised when he went down on me; I had never experienced that. I got off several times. I even heard my mom moaning in her room next door. After he did me, I sucked his cock, and he came in my mouth. I found it quite enjoyable."

"You were a little tramp!"

"I was!"

"What happened?"

"He got between my legs and popped my cherry. It was the first time for both of us. He told me later he went down on me because he had seen it in some porn and thought he was supposed to do that. It hurt, but I enjoyed it. He stayed the night, and we had sex several more times."

"What did you mom say?"

"The next morning she cooked us breakfast. It embarrassed the hell out of him. After breakfast, he left. My mom and I sat down and had a long talk about it."

"So, what did she feel?"

"Everything. She told me she felt the pain when he took my virginity and it made her remember the first time she had sex. She said she came every time I did."

"Incredible."

"You two look busy," we heard Linda say from behind us. Dawn turned around.

"Did you have a good time?" Dawn asked.

"I was going to my room to shower, and I stopped to check on them. They pulled me into the bed and attacked me!"

"We heard."

"I guess you did. Can I help?"

"We're good. I hope burgers and beans are okay?"

"Perfect."

Linda walked up behind me and wrapped her arms around me.

"You two have been so good to me."

"That is what we are supposed to do," Dawn said.

Linda slid her hands down and found my very hard cock.

"Oh...what have you two been doing?" Linda asked.

"Just talking," Dawn said.

"It must have been some talk."

"Linda, just wait until James talks you into an orgasm," Dawn said.

"What?!"

"He can talk to me, and I will have an orgasm."

"You are kidding!"

"Kidding about what?" I heard Sam ask.

Sam walked up behind Dawn and wrapped her arms around her.

"Kidding about what?" Sam asked again.

"Dawn, are you serious?" Linda asked.

"Very. He has done it to me quite a few times," Dawn said.

"Done what?" Sam asked.

"Talked me into an orgasm," Dawn said.

"What?" Sam asked looking up.

"James can get me relaxed and talk to me, and I will have an orgasm," Dawn said.

"I don't doubt that," Sam said.

"Is that just something you two can do?" Linda asked.

"I don't know," Dawn said.

"Has he done it to anyone else?" Linda asked.

"I don't think so."

"How?"

"He sort of hypnotizes me and just talks. It is kind of fun."

"He hypnotizes you?" Linda asked.

"Linda, James can also hypnotize people. He uses it for counseling."

"I don't know about that," Linda said.

"He is teaching us so we can relax," Sam said. "James, you better do it to me."

Dawn laughed.

"Do what?" I heard Amy say.

"James hypnotizes Dawn and makes her have an orgasm," Sam told her.

"Cool!" Amy said.

Linda was rubbing my cock as she talked.

"I don't know about being hypnotized," Linda said. "I don't think I can be hypnotized; I wouldn't trust someone doing it."

"Linda, are you saying you wouldn't trust James to hypnotize you?" Dawn asked.

"I don't know."

Dawn laughed.

"What's so funny?" Linda asked.

"He has probably already done it!" Dawn said.

"What? When?" Dawn was still laughing. "James!"

"Linda, you know when you two are having sex and he is telling you to relax and breathe?" Dawn said.

"Yes."

"That is what he is doing."

"No way!"

"Just lightly," I told her.

"James!"

Everyone started laughing, but Linda.

"It's not really deep hypnosis, Linda. It is more of a self-hypnosis, so you will relax," I told her.

"I don't believe you did that to me!"

"Linda, I will explain it to you more later. You will understand it then," I told her. Linda squeezed my cock.

"I better!"

Linda released my cock and smacked my ass.

"Amy, go fire up the grill," I told her.

"Okay, then I am going to lay in the late sun until you start cooking."

"Me too," Sam said.

Linda followed the two of them outside.

"Then what happened?" I asked.

"What?"

"After you and your mom talked."

"Oh. We had a long talk because she wanted me to understand everything. We ended up laughing about it and talking more. She ended talking to me a lot over the next few months about sex and how I could enhance it with my abilities."

"So your mom taught you a lot about what you do during sex?"

"Yes. I told you my mom is cool."

"She is. You know how cool my mom is," I said.

"I do."

"Did you ever let her feel it again?"

"I had a few months before I went to college. When my dad would go out of town for a night or so, she would let me invite my boyfriend over. He thought it was cool my mom would let him come over and fuck me."

"I bet you enjoyed that."

"I did."

"Did anything else like that happen?" I asked.

Dawn was quite as she put the salad in a bowl and started working on the beans.

"Dawn?"

"Honey, my mom and I are very close to each other."

"I know. I am very close to my mom too."

"I know."

"So, did she teach you anything else?"

"I probably shouldn't tell you."

"Dawn, you know about my mom and me. If you don't want to tell me, it is okay. But, I would like to know."

"You may think it is too strange," Dawn said.

"Honey, it can't be any stranger than what my mom did for me."

"You know when we get calm and sit together and really connect with each other," Dawn said.

"Of course. When we do that, I can deeply feel you."

"Yes, you can. One weekend my mom and I were practicing that. It used to worry my dad when we did. We had been working on feeling each other all day. She was teaching me how to really get inside someone's feelings and emotions. Of course, I never had anyone else I could do that with until I met you."

"Could you feel your dad?"

"Yes, but just like I feel everyone else that is close to me. Nothing like what I feel from you and my mom."

"So, what happened?"

"We started seeing how far apart we could get from each other and still feel everything. We discovered that as long as she was in the house, we could get inside of each other. It was strange, but fun. We had stopped practicing and had dinner. My mom was teasing me by making me feel things while I sat at the table. I discovered I could make her feel things too; that was what she was working on."

"What could you make her feel?"

"Just like we do. We could feel love for each other and other things even though we were not touching. We got to laughing, and my dad told us to stop."

"Could your dad feel anything from your mom, like I do?"

"Some, but not like you do. I guess since he was my dad, I could always feel him, but he couldn't feel me. It was kind of sad. When we met, and I discovered you could feel me, I was so happy to have someone else."

"What did you two do?" I asked.

"My dad was watching TV after dinner, so my mom and I kept practicing. It was getting easier and easier for us to link up to each other. There was something about having someone that I could actually feel that made it all stronger. When I left home for college, I felt sort of empty."

"Is that why you went home a lot?"

"Yes. I would go home during breaks to visit my parents and great-grandparents. Some summers I would visit my teacher for several weeks."

"You remember the first time I went home with you to meet your parents?"

"Yes! My mom went crazy when she discovered she could feel you."

"I could feel her too at that time."

"I know! Remember when she took you outside and explored what all you could feel?"

"Yes. Your mom is amazing."

"Yes, she is."

"So, what happened with you two that night?"

"We were experimenting. I was in my room, and she was in hers. We were real deep and connecting that far away. We could feel each others emotions deeply. My mom decided to mess with me. She started rubbing her tits while we were connected."

"And you felt that?"

"Oh, yes. I knew she had taken her clothes off and was lying in bed rubbing herself. She knew I could feel it. We could even feel each other laughing about it."

"What happened?"

"I took my clothes off and did the same thing. We had some fun for about an hour."

"That is so cool."

"Well, we had fun until my dad walked in on her. She had her eyes closed and was rubbing herself. I felt it when he got on top of her. I could feel how happy my mom was. I was waiting for her to break the connection, but she didn't."

"What happened?"

"She made sure we were still connected deeply. I could actually feel where my dad touched her. I was getting very aroused by the feelings. When he spread her legs and went down on her, she tried to break the connection, but I wouldn't let her go. I felt everything that my dad did to her for the next hour. When she came, I came."

"You could feel all of that?!"

"I told you it was strange."

"It's not strange; it is fascinating. What all did you feel?"

"My mom stopped trying to fight me and just went with it. I was feeling weird about feeling my dad do things to my mom, but it was so incredible I kept going. Honey, I could feel his tongue inside of her. He got her off several times. I had to struggle to keep from screaming when I came. I was exhausted and just lying on the bed. I didn't know a lot about playing with myself yet."

"Wow. Did your dad ever find out?"

"We told him a few years later. He didn't know what to think. When I went home to visit after that, he wouldn't have sex with my mom until we talked to him."

"Did he after that?"

"Yes, but I couldn't say anything about it in front of him."

"Did this all start after that first time you and your mom did that?"

"Yes. For some reason, after we got so close from practicing, it seemed not to be a problem for us when we would see each other again. I think that once I have felt someone, it is easier after that. You remember how I could feel you more and more once we discovered you could feel me."