Life after the Lottery Ch. 59

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pamela, you and Joseph need to talk about this. Anytime you two are with another couple or another man or woman, you two should be enjoying it, and I mean enjoying it on a deep level. If you two are fucking people just to be fucking them that is not good. Having some fun is fine, but make it worthwhile."

"We still have fun."

"It shouldn't be just about fun. It should be about pleasure, for both of you. If you are going share Joseph with another woman, it should be for your pleasure as much as his."

Pamela stopped stroking my cock and sat up next to me.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Pamela, I know you all entertain some people for business. When you are doing it just for business, you two need to make sure that both of you know it is just for business. I hope there are couples that the two of you enjoy being with and get a lot more out of than just business."

"There are a few."

"Business, or pleasure?"

"Pleasure."

"Do both of you enjoy it with those couples?" I asked.

"Yes."

"What about the ones that are just business?"

"We just have some fun."

"It's okay to have some fun, but in those cases, I would hope you two get more out of it than just fun."

"How can we do that?"

"When you two get back home, do you talk about what happened?"

"We talk about it some."

"Can I make a suggestion?" I said.

"Sure."

"The next time, tell Joseph how much you got off knowing he was watching you. Tell him in great detail how much you got off watching him and why. Your goal is to make him hot and horny and wanting to fuck you while you are telling him this Pamela."

"Oh."

"I mean it. Even if you two are just having fun, you should be enjoying watching and feeling the other as you watch each other."

"You mean I should be fantasizing about Joseph when I am fucking some other guy?"

"Absolutely not. You should be putting all of your energy and sensuality into fucking whoever you are with. You should be fucking that person with the goal of making sure they never forget how good it was, and how good you are."

Pamela smiled and giggled.

"I'm very serious," I told her. "When you are having sex you should make sure you are getting as much out of it that you can, and you should be putting as much into it as you can. Then while you are making sure you are pleasing the other guy or woman your mind should also be thinking about how much Joseph is enjoying watching you."

"Sometimes it's like this though, and he is in another room with someone."

"So?"

"But, if he is not watching me, he's not getting anything out of it."

"If he knows you are putting every effort into making sure the person you are with will never forget you, he will get something out of it, especially when you two talk about afterward."

"Is that what you and Dawn do?"

"Sort of. Dawn knows on a very deep level how much I am enjoying making love to another woman, whether she is in the same room or not. I know how much Dawn is enjoying what she is doing even if I can't see her. I know that right now she is enjoying riding Joseph's cock. I also know that your husband is enjoying it like he has never been fucked before."

"Does Dawn know you are fucking me like I have never been fucked before!" Pamela asked and giggled.

"Yes."

Pamela sat and looked at me.

"James, you talk like you feel what your wife is doing."

I smiled at her.

"James, do you?" Pamela asked puzzled.

"I know when Dawn is enjoying herself."

"What about Amy and Sam?"

"Them too."

"Are you telling me you actually feel what they are feeling?"

"Dawn and I are very close to each other. On some level, yes, we feel each other."

"What? How?"

"We just do. You and Joseph need to start talking to each other about how you feel and what you felt when you share. It could and should lead to some hot sex."

"Okay, but...I want to know how you feel what Dawn is doing? Do you know what she is doing right now?"

"I told you, she is riding your husband fucking him like he has never been fucked before. I'm sure he will tell you about it."

"No, he won't! He is not about to tell me that your wife fucked him better than I do!"

"See, that is the problem."

"What is the problem?"

"When you two get home, you should tell him you got fucked like you have never been fucked and tell him in great detail what happened and how you felt. He should be telling you what happened to him and how it all felt. If I am doing something you are enjoying, he needs to know. If you don't tell him, then he doesn't get the chance to make it better for you or you for him."

"If I told him that, he would get jealous."

"That's the problem."

"You never get jealous of how some other guy fucks Dawn?"

"No, and if another guy can find a way to please her that I don't know about, I want to know!"

Pamela smiled at me and giggled.

"I don't guess that happens often!" Pamela said and laughed.

"No, it doesn't."

"Maybe I should get Dawn to teach me a few things."

"You should. She would be happy to tell you what Joseph likes."

"Well, I know he is enjoying fucking your beautiful wife."

"It's not just that Pamela, she knows what Joseph likes and I am sure she is giving it to him. She also knows what you like and what Susie likes."

"She did drive me crazy. I'm sure my husband is enjoying it."

"He is more than enjoying it."

"You feel that too?"

"I know my wife."

"I hope she doesn't do things that I can't do!" Pamela said and laughed.

"Pamela, you are more than capable of pleasing your husband like my wife is doing right now."

"James, if she is fucking him like you have been fucking me, he is finished for the night."

"Don't count on it," I told her and smiled.

"James, you can't know that."

"Pamela, my wife is slowly riding your husband right now as he watches her."

"I'm sure he is watching if that is what she is doing."

"I can tell you doubt me," I told her.

I reached over and picked up the remote off the table next to the bed. I turned on the TV and pulled up our bedroom.

"Look," I said as I nodded toward the TV on the wall.

Pamela turned around and looked at the screen. It was the overhead camera above the bed. Joseph had his hands on Dawn's legs as she slowly wiggled on his cock.

"What!" Pamela exclaimed.

"I told you."

"Lucky guess, but where is that camera?"

"In the ceiling above the bed."

"You record things in your bedroom?"

"Actually, all over the house."

"You have cameras all over the house?"

"One or two."

Pamela watched as Dawn slowly wiggled on Joseph's cock for a while. He moved his hands up and began to rub Dawn's tits. We watched for about 20 minutes as Dawn slowly worked her pussy on his cock.

"Damn, I can't ride him that long without him coming."

"You should be able to. You two should work on it."

Dawn had sped up her wiggle as Joseph played with her tits.

"Lucky guess," Pamela said. "I think your wife just likes it on top."

"She does, don't you honey," I said.

Dawn tilted her head back and looked at the camera and smiled and winked.

"Can she hear us?"

"Nope."

Dawn went back to working her pussy on Joseph.

"Are there cameras in all the rooms?" Pamela asked.

I pushed a few buttons, and we could see Samantha, Amy, and Susie. The three of them were working at doing each other at the same time.

"Damn," came from Pamela.

I turned off the TV and Pamela turned back to me.

"Joseph will die when he finds out we were watching!" Pamela said and giggled.

"Would you like a copy of the evening on DVD?" I asked.

"What? You are recording that...us?"

"Yep. Do you think Joseph would enjoy watching?"

Pamela got a huge smile on her face.

"Yes, but let's not tell him. Can you get me a DVD before we leave? I'll spring it on him later."

"I will if you two will talk about everything that happened this weekend and how you feel about it."

"Deal!"

Pamela smiled and got up on her knees and straddled my cock. I watched as she took my cock in her and hand and started the end between her pussy lips. Once she got the end inside of her, she sat up and slowly slid down my cock.

"Ahhhhh."

She worked all of my cock deep inside of her then sat and began to wiggle her hips slowly. Pamela closed her eyes and took her time working her pussy on my cock. I reached up and played with her tits while she kept going.

"Pamela, just take your time," I told her. "You get all you want and how you want it."

I massaged her nipples for a long time as she kept going. After about 20 minutes she started to speed up.

"Ohhh...yes...ohhhhhh."

She kept working fasters as I felt her orgasm growing. She lowered her head and worked harder on my cock.

"Ahhhhhhh! Fuck! Yes!"

Pamela started to drive her pussy onto my cock harder and harder. I could feel the huge orgasm building inside of her as I pinched her nipples.

"Ahhhhhhhh!! Fuck!! Yes!!" She screamed.

I heard and felt her gush on me as she screamed several more times as she came in a huge jerking orgasm.

"Oh, fuck, yes!! That is so good!"

She sat on my cock breathing very hard. She lifted her head up and looked at me and smiled.

"Damn, you are incredible, James."

"You are too."

"I have never been able to come as many times as I have in the last hour or so."

"Are you finished?"

"If you're not, I'm not!" She exclaimed.

Pamela went back to work, thrusting her pussy onto my cock hard as I watched her. She seemed frantic as she worked harder and harder.

"Ahhh, yes! Oh, fuck me!"

She was still horny from her previous orgasm as she sped up and worked her hips like mad. I kept pinching her nipples as she looked at me and kept going and going.

"Fuck! Fuck!! Fuck!!" She kept screaming.

Pamela was going crazy. I pushed my cock up into her hard and lifted her off the bed.

"Oh, my, god!! Yes!! Yes!!"

"She was riding my cock with everything she had. I watched as a crazy woman impaled herself on my cock.

"Ahhhhhhhh!! I'm coming again!!"

Pamela started jerking so hard she had a hard time keeping her rhythm. Then she screamed a long scream and shook all over and gushed again.

"Fuuuuuuck!!"

Pamela collapsed on top of me. I held her gently as she panted for a long time.

"Oh, my. That was wonderful."

"I think your husband will enjoy watching you get off like that."

"Oh, shit. I hope he doesn't get jealous."

"Are you going to get jealous watching him fuck Dawn for a very long time without coming?"

"I don't guess so. I'm sure he has come several times by now."

"Don't be surprised when you watch the video," I told her.

Pamela pushed herself up.

"Damn, your cock is still hard," she said as she wiggled her pussy a little. "I wish Joseph could stay hard this long."

"It's something you two will have to work on."

"I'm sure he is coming a lot in Dawn, he thinks she is hot."

"She is." Pamela smiled at me.

"I'm sure he is enjoying himself."

"He is, and I'm sure he is about to enjoy something else."

"What?" Pamela asked looking at me funny.

"Turn around."

She spun around on my cock, and I turned the TV back on. We watched as Dawn got on her hands and knees and Joseph got behind her. From the overhead camera, we could see that he was starting to press the end of his cock into Dawn's ass.

"Oh, he will come now," Pamela said.

We watched as he pushed and slowly slid his cock all the way into Dawn's ass. She looked back at him and said something, and he began to slide in and out. Pamela turned her head and looked at me.

"How did you know?" She asked.

"I just did."

She turned back and watched the TV as Joseph worked his cock in Dawn. We both watched for about 15 minutes as Joseph got a good steady pace going and worked his cock in Dawn's ass hard.

"I don't believe this. He would have come by now in my ass."

As Pamela watched, I could feel her pussy contracting around my cock. She turned back to me and pushed herself up and off my cock then turned around and got on her hands and knees.

"Do me, James. Do my ass."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Do it!"

I got up and got behind her. She was covered in her own juices. I grabbed my cock and pressed the end to her asshole.

"Do it!!"

I grabbed her hips and held them tight and began to push. The end of my cock slipped into her ass.

"Oh...fuck...yes!!"

I began to slowly ease my cock into her as she watched her husband fuck my wife's ass. I had several inches in her tight ass when she suddenly pushed back hard forcing my cock inside of her.

"Ahhhhh!! Fuck!! Yes!!" She screamed as almost all of my cock slid into her tight ass.

I held her hips tight as she moaned, then she shoved herself back harder.

"Ahhhhhhh!! Fuck!!"

Almost all of my cock was in her ass now.

"Fuck my ass, James!!"

I began to work my cock slowly in and out of her ass.

"Yes!! Fuck my ass!! Fuck my ass like he is fucking your wife!!"

I looked up, and Joseph was driving his cock into Dawn as hard as he could.

"Hold on," I told Pamela.

I bent over and picked up the remote and turned the sound up.

"Ahh...ahhh...ahhh!! Fuck, yes!!" Joseph was screaming over and over.

I grabbed Pamela tight and began to work my cock in her faster.

"Fuck me, James!!"

Pamela had her head up and was watching her husband. I held on and began to drive my cock into her ass.

"Oh, yes!! Harder!!" Pamela screamed.

"Oh, yes!! Harder!!" Dawn screamed.

"Ahhh...ahh...ahhhh...ahh!!" Came from Joseph.

I knew looking at him he was desperately wanting, or needing to come. I knew Dawn had kept him from coming since they had gone upstairs.

"Fuuuuuck!!" Joseph screamed as he drove his cock into Dawn

I was slamming my cock into Pamela as she watched.

"Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Fuck my ass!!" Pamela screamed.

"Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Fuck my ass!!" Dawn screamed.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!" Came from Joseph and I felt Dawn let go of him. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!" He screamed again and began to jerk hard as he pumped cum into Dawn's ass.

"Oh, fuck!!" Pamela screamed, and I felt her come in another huge orgasm.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!" Came from Joseph again as he kept jerking and pumping cum into Dawn like he couldn't stop or control it. "Oh, Dawn!! Of, fuuuck!!"

We watched as he jerked and screamed a few more times, then he collapsed and fell next to Dawn, face down on the bed.

"Harder!!" Pamela screamed,

I gave her what she wanted. I kept driving my cock into her as she screamed, then came again.

"Oh!! Fuck!!" Came from her and her arms collapsed.

I held her ass up and drove my cock into her. I looked up at the TV and Dawn was lying on her back next to Joseph; she was looking up at the camera and smiling.

"Fuck, me..." came from Pamela in a whimper.

I shoved my cock in as far and hard as I could and let go.

"Ahhhhhh, yes..." came from Pamela as I pumped her ass full of cum.

When I finished, I slowly slid my cock out of her ass and lay back on the bed.

"Oh, my," came from Pamela.

She slid down onto her stomach as I looked at her. When she finally rolled over and looked at me, she smiled.

"Fantastic," she said.

She pushed herself up and turned around and lay next to me. She watched the TV as her husband finally rolled over next to Dawn.

"Dawn, that was fucking incredible. I have never come like that, or lasted that long," he said.

"Sometimes it is just the excitement of being with someone different," Dawn said.

"I don't know. I wanted to come, but I didn't. I just kept going," Joseph said.

"I hope it didn't wear you out," Dawn said.

"No, it didn't. It was just such a huge orgasm. I have never come like that."

"Me either," Pamela mumbled.

"Well, good," Dawn said and sat up and moved down to Joseph's cock and began to play with it then started sucking on it.

"Oh, I don't know Dawn..."

"Let me see what I can do," Dawn said.

Within a few minutes, Joseph was hard again as Dawn sucked his cock.

"Let me see what I can do," Pamela said and turned and moved to my cock and began to work on it.

My cock was hard again immediately. I could tell Pamela was looking up and watching Dawn suck her husband's cock as she sucked mine. Both women worked for a long time.

"Joseph, I want to come to your office again, but this time, I want you to fuck me in the ass when I am there," Dawn told him as she lay on his legs and stroked his cock.

"Oh, does James like watching you being fucked like that?"

"He does, but I wasn't going to bring him. Maybe Susie and I can do each other first then you can do me."

Pamela was slowly working her mouth up and down as she watched and listened.

"That sounds like a good idea," Joseph said.

Dawn went back to sucking and deep throating him for a long time. Pamela had returned her attention to my cock and was doing a good job of deep throating me. I let her keep going for a while until Dawn let Joseph come as Pamela watched. Then I filled her mouth full of cum. She slipped her mouth off my cock and turned and looked at me.

"When is a good time I can come by so you can do me," she asked. "If that is okay with Dawn?"

"It's fine with her. Whenever you want to come by just call me," I told her.

I turned off the TV and Pamela crawled next to me; she was spent. I pulled the sheet up over us and turned off the lights.

*****

Sunday morning I woke up early, very early. When I opened my eyes, Dawn was standing in the doorway looking and smiling. She walked over to the edge of the bed.

"I see you wore her out too," Dawn said. "Did she enjoy watching?"

"Oh, yes."

Dawn grabbed the top of the sheet and slowly pulled it down. She sat on the edge of the bed and reached for my morning hard-on.

"You are going to kill some guy doing that one day," I said.

"Well, he will die happy," Dawn said and turned and got on the bed and straddled my cock.

I watched Dawn slip her fingers inside her pussy; she was already wet. She moved the end of my cock to her pussy and began to push down until she was slowly sliding down my cock.

"Emmmm."

Dawn began to work her pussy slowly on my cock just like she had done the day before. I watched her close her eyes; I knew she just wanted to fuck my cock. Dawn took her time and rode me for about 20 minutes before she built to a slow orgasm. Her pussy squeezed my cock for a few minutes.

"Now," she said.

Dawn pushed her pussy down hard on my cock as I let go and shot cum into her.

"Ahhhhhhh...yes..." she said as I felt her come gently.

After a minute, Dawn opened her eyes and looked at me and smiled.

"You are getting a little weird," I told her.

"Just a little?" She replied then leaned down and kissed me.

When Dawn sat up, she got off of my cock and went to the bathroom. I heard the shower come on. I pulled the sheet back up and closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

*****

I woke up again about 7:00. I turned to Pamela and woke her up.

"Good morning," I said.

"Oh, good morning," she said as she blinked her eyes. "Damn, I'm worn out."

"Tired?"

"My pussy and ass are worn out, I can feel it."

"Come with me, a nice hot shower will help," I told her and got out of bed and took her hand and helped her out.

We got in the shower and took a long time in the hot water. Once Pamela was finished she turned to me and wrapped her hand around my hard cock. I watched as she eased down on her knees and sucked my cock into her mouth. I stood with hot water running over me for a long time as she gave me a great blowjob. After I filled her mouth and throat full of cum, she stood back up.

"I haven't done that in the morning for a while," she said.

"Then you should start doing it again," I told her.

We got out of the shower and dried off. I got us robes from the closet, and we walked out of the bedroom. Samantha and Amy were in the kitchen cooking breakfast with Susie.

1...67891011