Life After The Office Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenna Does The Play
5.5k words
4.25
20.9k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wowsex
wowsex
8 Followers

"Oh fuck yes, shove your fucking cock deep in my fucking ass," Jenna Fischer wailed. It was a few days before the opening of Reasons To Be Happy, a new play which Jenna would have the lead starring role in. She was currently at her New York home in her bed with her husband's cock penetrating deep into her ass. To get the starring role in the play, she had promised to have anal sex with Neil, the producer of the play, among other things. This had awoken a deep wanton desire in her because she had loved anal sex in college and now wanted it as much as possible going forward.

Unfortunately this created a problem for her since she hadn't had anal sex since college and Neil's cock was pretty big. The problem was her husband had pushed for anal before and since she had always steadfastly refused to let him into her tight bunghole and since he was the one she fucked most often, she was going to have to fix this. Her husband's dick was about average size so she figured that would be a good starter cock for anal loving.

She didn't think her plan had to be all that elaborate since he begged for it probably at least once a month over the nearly three years that they had been married. And she wasn't that bad of an actress either she reasoned to herself, "after all I've been nominated for an Emmy. A little acting on my part will sell any plan I come up with."

So Jenna came up with a plan with the first part being simply taking her husband out for a nice dinner after dropping her son off at the house of her best friend, Angela, for the night. She also made sure she kept her wine glass filled throughout the night which of course didn't go unnoticed by her husband Lee and offered to drive home. On the way home Lee brought up the idea of anal like Jenna knew he would and Jenna played along.

"You want my ass don't you babe," Jenna purred as she rubbed her husband's dick through his pants.

"Well since The Office ended I've wanted to try new things like the play in New York and I think anal fits into that nicely," she continued as she pulled down the zipper on her husband's pants and pulled out his cock rubbing it slowly with her hand.

"Oh fuck yea," her husband moaned from a combination of Jenna's playful hand and the realization that he was finally going to have his wife's virgin (he thought at least) ass.

Jenna put her husband's cock back into his pants as they pulled into their driveway. Lee practically jumped out of the car and picked up his wife carrying her upstairs to their material bed. Jenna smiled to herself as she knew her plan had succeeded and her cheating adventures were just beginning. Her husband threw his pants off and pretty much threw his wife onto bed turning her onto her front in the process. Just as he was preparing to enter the hole he had always wanted to experience but never had, Jenna threw up her hand and said, "Hold on there fella, let's get some lubrication on there first."

"But my dick's already covered in pre-cum from your sensational handjob in the car babe," he pleaded.

"No ifs, ands, or buts, mister," Jenna commanded sternly but playfully.

She turned around, pulled her husband close to the bed, and took his almost six inch cock into her mouth as she lay on the bed. She teasingly sucked her husband's ball and slobbered all over his cock.

She gave his cock one long deep suckle before she panted, "Put that dick in my pussy and make me cum then my ass is all yours." Jenna's husband lined up his cock with his wife's vagina and quickly buried all six inches into his wife's wet pussy. Lee pounded his wife as Jenna lay back on the bed with her head raised just a little so she could see her husband's dick pound her. She slowly played with her clitoris as her husband continued fucking her and she was soon nearing an orgasm.

The all day and all night anticipation of a cock in her ass had gotten her close to orgasm and as she had so often done in the past when being passionate with her husband, her fingers had pushed her over the brink of orgasm. As she watched the cock piston into and out of her pussy, Jenna slightly shuddered as she came with her head gently shooting back, her eyes slowly rolling back into her head and her mouth hanging slightly open. She continued rubbing herself until after the orgasm had rolled through and then she brought her fingers up to her mouth with her wedding ring glistening in her cum juices. "I tasted pretty good if I do say so myself," she thought to herself as she licked her fingers.

"Wow, I think that was one of biggest orgasms I've ever seen you have," Lee commented as he slowly pulled of his wife's pussy.

"You're right babe, I think it was a combination of the fact I'm about to have a cock in my ass but mostly the amazing fuck you just gave me. It was one of the biggest ones I can remember ever having," Jenna lied to her hubbie although it was probably the biggest one her husband had given her, it paled in comparison to most others she had received including the ones she recently had in New York.

"Come here babe," Jenna cooed as she grabbed her husband by the tie and pulled him closer to her giving him a deep kiss, "It's time to fuck the ass that you've always wanted to have."

Lee removed the the rest of clothes as Jenna flipped over onto her stomach eagerly anticipating a cock in her ass. He slowly rubbed his dick which was still covered in his wife's juices up and down along his wife's asshole.

"Don't be messing with me, Lee. If you want this ass you better stick in it before my buzz wears off and I sober up," Jenna ordered him.

"Just having a little fun since you've been making me wait to do this forever," Jenna's husband responded with a smile on his face and with that he accessed the hole that had been forbidden to him for all these years. He slowly pushed his dick all the way in and took in all the sensations he was feeling now that he was finally buried balls deep in his wife's ass.

"How does it feel babe?" Lee asked.

"I'm not sure if it's the alcohol but it feels really, really good," Jenna answered knowing that her plan had worked and her husband would never wonder why she wanted so much anal in the future ever again.

"Yea you like my cock in your virgin asshole?" Lee asked not knowing that Jenna had experimented with anal in college and love it tremendously.

"Oh yea my virgin ass loves her new visitor," Jenna sighed.

"That's awesome, hopefully we can do this a lot more moving forward," Lee said as he began to thrust in and out of his wife's ass.

"I think I'd like that," Jenna moaned her plan now finished and with her ass adjusting to the cock invading it, she wailed, "go faster!"

"Will do," Lee heaved as his desperately tried to hold off from cumming too soon although with his fantasy finally fulfilled, it wasn't going to be easy.

"Oh fuck yes, shove your fucking cock deep in my fucking ass," Jenna Fischer again wailed. This was probably the first time she was glad her son wasn't home while she was getting fucked since this was definitely the first time her screaming would have woken him up.

"Oh fuck yea honey, I'm about to cum, I'm about to cum," Lee gasped.

"Oh baby pull out and pour all your hot cum over my asshole" Jenna shouted as she felt another orgasm approaching as she played with her pussy again.

"Fuck yes" Lee said as he pulled out and came all over his beautiful wife's ass finally fulfilling his fantasy. As her husband finished on her ass, Jenna pushed herself over the edge as she rubbed herself to completion.

Once their breathing calmed down and their composure regained, Lee said, "I can't wait to do that again."

Neither can I, honey, neither can I,' Jenna answered. Her husband completely oblivious to the fact that Jenna was thinking her next anal experience was almost definitely going to be with someone else and not him. They drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

The next day Jenna awoke and got herself ready to make good on her promise to Neil. She douched, took a shower, and made herself up into one fine looking woman. She knew that after today's rehearsal, Neil would call her into his office and drive his cock up into her ass again and again. She got wet just thinking about and couldn't wait to experience it again. She left her sleeping husband lying in bed and went off to the playhouse.

At the playhouse, she saw Leslie Bibb shamelessly flirting with Josh. Leslie and Jenna had been flirting with their male counterparts since play rehearsals had started but had generally kept it in their dressing rooms. There hadn't been any fucking yet or at least Jenna hadn't been aware of any but she hoped things would progress to that point and Leslie moving the flirting to out into the open could only be construed as a good thing. Jenna had been slightly worried to flirt out in public since she wanted to keep her own indiscretions as quiet as possible but was more than happy to see Leslie doing it.

"Leslie can I talk to you?" Jenna asked.

"Sure thing," Leslie answered, "I'll be back for this fine butt," She said to Josh and gave it a playful little slap as she walked over to Jenna.

"I see you're moving things forward with Josh," Jenna said.

"I am and I think that stud will soon be mine and I'll gladly share him with you," Leslie deadpanned causing both girls to giggle gently.

They suddenly heard Neil shout, "Places everyone," and the day of practice had started.

After a great day of rehearsal, Neil asked Jenna to meet him in his office in a few minutes.

"Don't worry I know I'm your alibi for this. If your husband wants to know where you were just have him call me," Leslie said gesturing to Neil's office.

"Thanks honey," Jenna responded with a slight smirk.

"Enjoy that throbbing dick in your ass," Leslie whispered.

"Oh you know I will," Jenna said with a smile.

"God I can't believe you love anal sex so much. Well that's why you're the lead and I'm the sidekick. I only let Neil fuck me and give me a creamy facial, you promised him everything," Leslie said.

"Honestly last night was the first time I had anal in a long time and it felt so amazing. I'm getting wet just thinking about Neil putting his thick cock in me.

"Well have fun. It just feels so wrong and unsexy to have someone put his dick up my poop shoot so I'm going to work on getting Josh to put his sweet cock in my wet pussy," said Leslie leaving Jenna by herself.

Jenna opened the door to Neil's office and walked in. "I see you've been getting ready for me. I've been getting wet all day waiting to have your long thick cock in my ass." Jenna purred to Neil who was sitting on his sofa with his pants down at his ankles.

"Let me see how good you taste Jenna. I haven't been able to get your amazing body out of head since your audition and whenever I think of your promise, I get hard. My wife is way too religious to try anything but the same old same old," Neil said as Jenna stepped out of her dress leaving her clad only in her bra and panties.

Neil slowly removed Jenna's panties gently kissing down her inner thighs in the wake of Jenna's disappearing undergarment. "Smooth, beautiful legs. Just like I remember," Neil said.

"Thanks babe but I really need to have my pussy eaten right now," Jenna playfully said.

Neil raised his head to Jenna's already wet pussy while placing his hands on Jenna's magnificent 36C tits. He roughly took a breast in each hand kneading her tits between his fingers causing Jenna to moan. While this was going on, he flicked Jenna's clit with his tongue again and again. The contrast between Neil roughly playing with Jenna's boobs and gently playing with her pussy brought Jenna to the edge of orgasm.

"I'm so close Neil, make me cum and then I'll let you stick your big cock in my ass," Jenna moaned as she reached out and took Neil's cock in her left hand slowly stroking it up and down.

As Jenna slowly jerked off the playwright, Neil took his right hand off Jenna's breast and slid two of his fingers into Jenna's cooch. At the same time, Jenna played with Neil's balls gently massaging them in her hand before rubbing her open palm against the head of Neil's penis causing her hand to become covered in Neil's pre-cum which Jenna used to lather up Neil's penis as she returned to slowly stroking Neil's seven inch penis. Jenna could feel her orgasm building from everything that Neil was doing to her and when Neil slowly breathed onto her clit and licked it one more time, Jenna came all over Neil's fingers.

"God you really know how to treat a girl," Jenna rasped in her post-orgasmic bliss, "but now it's time to make good on a promise."

Neil gave Jenna a quick kiss on the lips and spun her over lining up his hard throbbing cock with Jenna's ass.

"God I've been dreaming of this," Neil said as he slowly pushed himself into the actress.

"Take it slowly at first but after I get used to your big cock, I want it really rough and hard," Jenna commanded with a smile.

"You want it rough?" Neil repeated somewhat quizzically

"Yes I want it fucking rough. I practiced with my husband last night and now I want it really hard and really fast. I want to be treated like the cheating slut I am," said Jenna with a sexy teasing smile knowing exactly what the playwright wanted to hear.

Jenna got comfortable after a few minutes of Neil's cock invading her anal passageway and soon moaned, "pick up the pace honey. I want it really hard now." Jenna felt Neil's cock expand after her moaned lines and was feeling really good at the moment.

"Oh fuck yes. This is so amazing," Neil shouted.

"First time in a woman's ass, huh?" Jenna asked thoroughly enjoying her anal experience even more now that she knew she had the honor of having the first asshole that this cock had been in and which was giving her intense pleasure right at that moment.

"Yes it fucking is. My wife is so damn plain in the bedroom. This is so much fun and it feels so fucking good," Neil cried moving one of his hands from holding Jenna's side and placing it on Jenna's pussy where he began to play with Jenna's clit.

"That feels nice, keep doing that," Jenna breathlessly said. With that encouragement Neil rubbed Jenna's pussy faster and soon felt the cum begin to boil in his balls.

"I'm gonna cum soon. Where do you want it?" Neil said as his relentless pointing drew him close to the point of no return.

"Cum in my asshole. Fill me up you've earned it. Just hold off as long as you can, I want to cum with you," Jenna squealed as a big orgasm slowly began to build in her.

"I can't hold it any longer," Neil groaned after a minute and his cum spewed into Jenna's waiting asshole. As his cum filled Jenna's ass, his right arm held Jenna close and his left hand continued to rub Jenna's slippery pussy. Jenna soon panted, "oh fuck I'm cumming again." And she did cum all over Neil's fingers again although this one was much more powerful than her first. Neil filled Jenna's ass with his cum and it came out of Jenna's ass with a loud plop as a long trail of his cum followed his cock out of Jenna's ass.

They spooned each other for a few minutes carefully caressing and kissing each other before Jenna sighed, "I need to get home to my son and husband before they wonder where I am. See you tomorrow for opening night."

"Can't wait til we can do this again," Neil replied as he moved to the side to let Jenna up.

"Me too, stud, me too," Jenna answered as she got dressed, fixed her messy hair, and left.

"Great job everyone!" Josh one of the play's actors and the guy Leslie had been flirting with earlier exclaimed as the curtain dropped signifying the end of the play's opening night. As the cast waited for the curtain to rise again to give a bow for the audience, Jenna thought she noticed Josh lightly playing with Leslie Bibb's rear end but she knew that Leslie had a huge smile on her face though. "I'll have to see what that's all about later," Jenna thought.

After Jenna had signed autographs for the theater goers, she was still feeling great due to the high from the play and wanted to keep it going. It was then that she noticed Andrew whom she had picked up in a bar when she was previously in New York to audition for the play waiting for her with a bouquet of roses in his hands.

"Are these lovely flowers for me?" asked Jenna.

"Only the most beautiful flowers for the most wonderful woman," Andrew responded.

"Oh I'll see if I can find Leslie around," Jenna joked and they both shared a laugh.

"Why don't you stick around for a couple minutes and I'll give you the code to get into the back entrance," Jenna replied with a mischievous smile, "Let me go and make sure the dressing room is clear, I don't want anyone interrupting our fun and I have to share a dressing room with the other three actors in the play. So wait like fifteen minutes while I go get everything ready," Jenna said as she gave Andrew a quick peck on the check.

Andrew waited while Jenna walked into her dressing room, she immediately noticed that Leslie was gone. "That's good," Jenna thought. "Let's hope that the boys are gone too."

She walked over to the pocket door that divided the room between the girls and boys. She noticed the door was open slightly and when Jenna peaked around the corner, the sight she saw astounded her. There was Jenna's friend and costar Leslie Bibb on her knees sucking the cock of the play's lead actor, Josh. "I thought he was married and had a newborn baby. Oh wait, what the fuck does that matter, that describes me to a tee," Jenna thought.

"Oh yea suck that cock baby," Josh pleaded.

"I'm glad I could finally get this thing in my mouth," Leslie said between licks.

"Well there's only so much a man can take of you and Jenna behaving like sexy rowdy sorority girls next door every single night," Josh panted.

Jenna felt herself getting wet as she watched Leslie slowly blow the seven and a half inch cock that was dangling in front of her.

"I want this monster in me," Leslie demanded before long.

"Hope on," Josh responded pointing to his dick.

Before long Leslie leaned back while still impaled on Josh's cock and whispered in her lover's hear, "Look over by the door." There was Jenna complete lost in her own world as she lay against the wall playing with herself.

"Hey Jenna," Leslie shouted which bolted Jenna back to reality, "get your pretty little ass over here".

"You like that don't you Josh?" Leslie asked as she felt his cock expand in her pussy, "You can't wait to have a threesome with me and Jenna."

"Oh fuck yes," Josh enthusiastically said.

"I thought you were married with a baby at home," Jenna said as she walked over and put two hands on Josh's naked chest while giving him a sexy kiss.

"You and Leslie keep acting like dirty sorority girls every time we hang out in here together and Leslie's been quietly seducing me during all of our rehearsal scenes. A man whether married or not, with a new kid or not, can only hold out so long when two pretty girls want his cock. And once Leslie walked in her after the show tonight and dropped her skirt and took off her panties, it became impossible to resist. Besides aren't you married with a new born kid too," Josh said.

"Yea but I've found out I'm just a slut for cock," Jenna responded as she removed her skirt leaving her in just her bra and panties.

"I like the sound of that," Josh said as he resumed fucking Leslie's moist pussy.

"And hopefully you'll be a slut for pussy specifically my pussy soon," Leslie sighed loving the pounding she was currently on the receiving end of, "Get over here, babe."

Jenna moved over the Leslie and soon found herself deeply kissing a female for the first time in her life. It felt different than kissing a man not necessarily better but different. Leslie's lips were a lot softer than all the men she had been kissing lately and that seemed to make them more welcoming as well.

wowsex
wowsex
8 Followers
12