Life & Times of a Horny Couple Ch. 05

Story Info
The continuing adventure of our real life sexual journey.
2.3k words
4.51
45k
5

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 04/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
save425
save425
128 Followers

The next chapter in the continuing adventures of a real life couple as they continue to explore their sexuality.

*

It had been a couple of weeks since we had met Lacey and Brad for some fun. Our schedules just weren't in sync. Kristen and I were really looking forward to meeting with them again. While we tried to set up a date with them Kristen continued her "hobby" of sexy on-line chat.

She connected with another couple and enjoyed discussing our recent flashing, and watch be watched adventure. She told them about our no touching rule. They thought it all sounded very hot. Kristen also made it clear to me that there would be no touching if we ever did hook up with them. Kristen arranged for us to meet for dinner. The plan was to continue the discussion about our fun times and to see if there was any chemistry between us.

We met Kevin and Linda at a local restaurant. We had a nice dinner, but it was a bit odd because we really didn't talk too much about sex. The place was crowded and the girls certainly had no opportunity to show off. We left them after dinner saying we'd talk and meet again. On our way home we happened to pull up next to Kevin and Linda at a traffic light. Linda motioned for me to roll down my window. They asked if we wanted to stop by their home for a nightcap. We agreed and followed them to their house.

Once there, Linda removed her blazer which she had worn over a low cut blouse, with a short black skirt. My suspicions were confirmed. She wore no bra and had very erect nipples. She went into the kitchen to get us drinks. As she left I watched her swish her ass in a seductive manner. Kristen took Linda's cue and removed her outer sweater which was worn over a clingy V-neck sweater and short pleated skirt. She too had no bra on and the sweater looked like a second skin on her. Her nipples too were clearly visible through the flimsy fabric.

Linda returned with our drinks. She bent over to place our drinks on the table. As she did this her ass was right in front of my face. She lingered leaning over the table knowing that I was staring at the bottom half of her naked butt. I knew Kristen had worn no panties, but had no idea that Linda was without her undies also.

I really had no idea about how the evening would unfold, but things certainly seemed to be looking up! Kevin told Kristen that he thought the shape of her breasts was fantastic. She smiled and lightly ran her hand across her chest making her already hard nips stick out even further.

Linda turned to me and said, "I have very little tities but very big nipples."

Her breasts really were small, pretty much flat as a board. They certainly were quite a bit smaller than Kristen's 36B's. Kristen was always saying that she had small breasts, but Linda's tits really tiny. I told Linda that she was very sexy and that the way her nips poked through the fabric of her blouse was extremely hot.

That was all the encouragement it took for Linda to open two or three buttons and pull her blouse aside to show me her breasts. I couldn't believe her nips. When she said she had very big nipples, I thought she meant big in diameter. That was not the case. Her nipples where light brown in color and about an inch and a half across. The center of her nipple was about almost a half inch thick and stuck out a good inch from the rest of her nipple. I had never seen a nipple stick out that much.

Linda ran her hands over her breasts and then grabbed each nipple and pulled on them stretching them even further in my direction. I looked over at Kristen watching Linda's pull on her nipples.

Kristen said, "I see what you mean by big nipples. I thought my nipples were thick and long until I saw yours."

With that Kristen stretched the v-neck of her sweater below both of her breasts so that they stood out for Linda and Kevin to see. Her breasts were much fuller than Linda's. Her skin is very fair, and she is lightly freckled. Her areolas are a very light pink that almost blend in with the rest of her breast. The center of her nipple is a deep rosy pink about the thickness of my pinky, and it sticks out about a half inch. I have to say I've always enjoyed playing with and sucking on Kristen's nips.

Kevin took all of about two seconds to reach over and grab one of Kristen's breasts and start playing with her nipple. I thought Kristen would object, since she made it clear to them in her phone conversation that there would be no touching. She just smiled, and enjoyed having a guy who was pretty much a stranger feeling her up. Kristen then pulled back. I was sure she had changed her mind about being touched. Instead she pulled her sweater off over her head and turned toward Kevin.

Linda again turned toward me. Since it seemed we weren't following the "no touching" rule, I reached out and squeezed her little breast. It was small indeed and I could feel her ribs beneath it, but her nipples! The center was so hard. I loved feeling it, and tugging on it. Linda certainly seemed to enjoy the sensation of my stretching her already long nipples even further. While I was feeling her up Linda undid the rest of her buttons and removed her blouse too. I couldn't believe I was sitting there with two topless women.

As I totally explored Linda's breasts I watched Kevin enjoying the sensation of playing with breasts that were much fuller than those he was accustomed to touching. As he played with Kristen's tits he pulled her onto his lap and began sucking on her nipples (Kristen told me later that she could feel his hard-on pressing into her). Kristen certainly seemed to enjoy the attention he was lavishing on her breasts, and seemed to have no intention of having him stop his oral examination.

Linda and I were seated on the couch opposite Kristen and Kevin. We were both watching her husband suck Kristen's tits. Linda stood up, stepped in front of me between my knees, and pressed her breasts into my face. I didn't need much more encouragement. I quickly sucked her long, hard nipple into my mouth. I began making circles around her elongated center with my tongue. As I sucked her nipple in, I could feel it getting even longer. I sucked it in, pushed it against the roof of my mouth, and rubbed the underside of it with my tongue. I pulled her onto my lap and continued sucking on her nipples.

As I sucked and played with her breasts I looked over at Kristen enjoying the same treatment. I watched as Kevin began stroking Kristen's leg. He gradually worked his way from her knee to her thigh. I continued playing with Linda's little tits not taking my eyes off what was happening on the loveseat across from us. I was sure that at any moment Kristen would push Kevin's hand away, but instead I watched as he worked his hand further upward just under the hem of her skirt.

As his hand went further up Kristen's skirt I watched in amazement as she spread her legs a bit further apart. I got a brief peek of her pink pussy (since she wasn't wearing any panties) before Kevin's hand blocked my view. Both Linda and I watched as Kevin began to slide his had closer to Kristen's pussy. I could feel my erection straining against my pants, and pushing into Linda's bottom. Seeing another man touching my wife was more than hot!

Kevin continued inching toward Kristen's pussy. As he moved his hand upward he also worked her skirt higher so that it was now almost around her waist. Kristen's pink, totally shaved, pussy was now clearly visible to us. He finally managed to start sliding his finger up and down the groove between her leg and outer lips. He was very patient and did not rush what he was doing.

After a few minutes I watched as he spread Kristen's outer lips so that her pink, rose petal shaped inner lips were clearly visible. Kristen's head was leaning back. She was so involved with the sensations she was experiencing that she wasn't even aware that Linda and I were watching Kevin sucking on her tits and playing with her pussy.

Kevin began to lightly stoke her clit. Kristen spread her legs even wider. After a few moments he slid his finger between her inner lips and it dipped easily into her soaking pussy. I couldn't believe how excited I was watching him finger my wife.

Well, I figured if Kristen was ok with this I was going to start exploring Linda's pussy too. I slid my hand up her thigh. As soon as I started she lifted her butt off the couch and pulled off her skirt. Linda was now totally nude. She eagerly spread her legs wide so that I'd have easy access. I leaned forward to look at her totally smooth, clean shaven pussy. The outside of her pussy was a light tan. Her lips were about twice as long as Kristen's. I started to rub lightly in a circular motion around the perimeter of her slit.

Just as I began to separate her inner lips, Kristen started moaning and groaning. She came very quickly with a loud sigh. I figured she'd be ready to pack up and head for home, but she seemed to be in no hurry as Kevin continued to stroke her now dripping pussy.

I was more than content to continue exploring Linda's waiting opening. I picked up where I left off, and then moved upward to her clit. I pulled up on the little hood covering her clit and could feel how hard it was. I leaned forward to look again. Her clit was huge; it looked to be about the size of a small marble. I lightly rubbed it between my thumb and index finger. Linda started to hump my hand, so I moved lower and slipped one and then two fingers into her soaked pussy. As I worked my fingers against the roof of her vagina I looked across to watch Kristen. It had only been a couple of minutes since she came.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Kevin kneeling between her legs eating her pussy. I watched fascinated as Kevin slid his tongue between her inner lips and then pushed his tongue as deeply as he could into her wide open vagina.

I was totally mesmorized at the sight of Kristen allowing another man to eat her. I was a bit surprised by my own reaction. I was actually happy she was enjoying it. I was also getting even hotter myself watching as Kevin began fingering her while he sucked on her clit.

Not to be outdone, I moved quickly to the floor in front of Linda. She spread her legs as far apart as possible for me, and I literally dove in with my tongue. I began fucking her with my tongue as hard and fast as it would move. After a minute or so I moved up and started to lick her clit. She was just about bouncing off the couch. I began sucking on her marble size clit. I held it between my lips as I stroked it with my tongue. I couldn't believe how big it felt against my tongue. As I continued sucking, I slowly slid my hand up and worked two fingers into her dripping pussy.

I looked across at Kristen as her moaning became louder and louder. As her ecstasy grew more frenzied, so did Linda's. Linda grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face firmly into her pussy. I continued sucking, licking, tonguing and fingering her as I listened to Kristen start cumming. The more Kristen groaned the louder Linda became. It became obvious that Kristen was rapidly approaching another orgasm as was Linda. Within a few moments Linda shuddered, released my head, and leaned back on the couch. We both looked over at Kristen and Kevin. Kristen had cum again.

She smiled and said, "Wow that was a surprise. I never thought I'd cum twice that quickly!"

Both girls suddenly seemed a bit embarrassed, since they had very little clothing on, while Kevin and I were still dressed. They quickly began to get dressed. Kevin got up and headed for the kitchen. So much for us!

As we were driving home Kristen and I talked about our evening and how everything happened so unexpectedly. She told me she was sorry she had not followed our plan of no touching and that she had just lost control in the heat of the moment. I told her not to worry about it because I loved watching her body being fully explored by another man.

Kristen also told me that while Kevin was eating her he had taken his cock out of his pants without her knowing about it. He then moved up to suck on her tits again, and as he did he placed his cock against her pussy. She said she was totally caught off guard by this. It seemed he just let it rest against her vulva and then tried a couple of unsuccessful thrusts to slip it into her pussy. At this point Kristen said she reached down and grabbed his cock and pushed it away. Kevin honored her "request" and went back to eating her, and bringing her to her second orgasm.

Kristen said that Kevin's behavior made her a bit nervous, and that she thought that she would rather try hooking up with Lacey and Brad again. I was ready to proceed with whomever she wanted. I just couldn't wait to continue with further adventures as we explored our sensuality.

save425
save425
128 Followers