Life and Times of a Horny Housewife Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife gets to try TWO hard cocks at once.
8.3k words
4.44
105.7k
60

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,377 Followers

Picking up right where I left off.

So the first day that Ben was coming to my house I was like all over the place, not sure what to do. He was coming in on a morning Amtrak train From Michigan.

I talked to Jerry my on-line friend before I was to go pick him up. Jerry told me to have fun with Ben but be real careful. Jerry has always been looking out for me.

I took a hot shower and didn't know what to wear to the train station. First I slipped on a little pair of light blue lace bikini panties. Next I put on a midriff white top that has long sleeves and a front zipper. I told you Ben doesn't like bras so I didn't put one on. You could see my nipples or more like the bumps they made in my top. You couldn't see my nipples themselves for say. The top did show a lot of the top of my breasts. Then I picked out this short black skirt that looked a lot like a cheerleader skirt. As I put on my make-up I kept looking at myself in the mirror. I looked like a slut and wasn't sure if I should go out of the house dressed like this. If I was to bend over just a little anybody had a good view of my blue panty covered ass. I started to put on some thigh-high stockings but changed my mind thinking my neighbors are going to think I'm a hooker the way I'm dressed now. My legs are very dark tan anyway. So I just slipped on a pair of open toe heels and was off.

When the train came in I was standing there right next to the track. A lot of the guys at the station got a nice view of my little blue bikini panties. The wind from the train coming in sent my little skirt bellowing in the air. I tried to hold it down but didn't have too much luck.

Ben stepped off the train and ran over to me. We hugged and kissed then he stepped back, eyed my up and down and said, "Fuck do you look hot".

I smiled and said, "Thanks" as I took his hand and walked with him to pick up his baggage pick. Once we had his bags we got in the car and started home.

I didn't even get out of the train station lot before Ben had one hand under my skirt and the other under my top. By the time I pulled in my driveway Ben had me so wet and horny I couldn't wait to get him inside and fuck his brains out.

As we got out of the car I had to slap his hard away from under my skirt as we made our way to the house. I hope none of my neighbors seen the way Ben kept playing with my ass as we went in.

Once in the door Ben grabbed me up and carried me over to the sofa. He Dropped me down on my back and quickly pulled the zipper down on my top freeing my breasts. Just as quickly he took turns sucking on each of my hard nipples. As he was sucking on my nipples his fingers were working on my clit right through my panties.

I moaned for him not to stop. Oh that felt so good as I humped up to his fingers. Then before I knew what was happing I started cumming. I moaned out loud, "OH YESSSS, OH GOD I'M CUMMINGGGGGGG". Ben moved up and kissed me on the lips, as I was cumming. I kept moaning in his mouth as we kissed.

Once my orgasm ended Ben broke the kiss and said, "My, oh, my, you sure made these panties wet".

I smiled up at him and said, "No you made them wet by making me cum so hard".

Ben laughed and said, "Well I think we better get them sexy little things off you" as he turned me on my side looking for the zipper on my skirt. He found the button and zipper and removed my skirt. Next he hooked his fingers around the waistband of my little panties and started pulling them off. I raised my hips up off the sofa to make it easy for him to remove them. With my panties off Ben took a hold of my knees and opened my legs as wide as they would go. He then bent down and gave my wet pussy a big kiss.

I moaned out, "mmmmm" as I rocked my hips towards his mouth.

Ben then very quickly got his clothes off. His cock was as hard as steel as he pulled his underwear off and it came into view.

As he was about to climb on top of me I said, "Come here and let me see that thing".

He walked up near my head as I took his nice hard cock in my hand. I rolled my fingers around it and cupped his balls in my other hand. I bent over a little to take the purple head in my mouth. I gave it a few short strokes, as I was about to take it in my mouth.

Just then Ben moans out, "OHHHHHHH". His hot sperm hit me in the eye, nose, and cheeks you name it. So I pumped on it fast as he shot more cum out. Once he was done I sucked it right in my mouth as I tried to suck every last drop of sperm out of him. After I had it all sucked out I told him that I've never seen a guy that can cum as fast and as many times as he does. Ben then handed me my little lace panties to clean my face up.

Once I had my face cleaned up I looked over to see Ben rolling a condom on his again hard cock. I smiled and said, "You can leave that off if you like, I'm on the pill now".

Ben's eyes got real big, as he said, "No rubber, I can cum inside you"?

I said, "Yep you sure can".

Ben yanked the condom off and jumped between my still wide spread legs. He lined his cock up to my wet pussy and pushed it all the way in. We both let out low moans as he filled me with hot hard cock. Ben moaned in my ear, oh God it feels so good without a rubber on, then we started kissing. He started pumping in me hard and fast as he moved down and took one of my hard nipples in his mouth.

I locked my legs around his back as I tried to pull him deeper inside me. Ben was now pumping in me at a very fast speed. I was humping up to him moaning for him not to stop. Ben was driving in me now harder and faster than he ever had.

Then it happened, Ben moaned out, "OHHHHH I'M CUMMINGGGGGGG". I could almost feel his hot jets of sperm filling my pussy. His cock jerked and jerked as he pumped more of his love seed inside me.

Then I went over the top just thinking that I was getting filled with another man's sperm. I moaned out, "YESSSSSS OH YESSSSSS I'M CUMMING, FILL ME UP" as I pushed up to him. This was the first sperm in my pussy other than Danny's in about 14 years and I loved it. I could feel it running out of me all around Ben's cock as he slowly pumped in and out of me.

Ben kissed me and said, "Oh God that felt so good cumming in you".

I was still milking his cock with my pussy lips as I moaned back in his mouth that I loved his cock cumming in me also.

After a short time Ben pulled out of me leaving a trail of sperm across my leg as he got up and went to the restroom. It felt like a river of cum was running out of me at that time. I grabbed my sticky little panties and tried to damn up my pussy to keep it from leaking all over the sofa. I also went to the rest room to clean up my messy pussy. Right then my online friend Jerry came to mind as to how he would love to clean me up with his tongue.

I cleaned myself up an slipped on a clean pair of little pink bikini panties. That was all I put on as I went through the house looking for Ben.

All he had on was his boxers. I showed him to the extra bedroom and showed him where he could put his things. Then I gave him a tour of the entire house with me still dressed in just my little pink panties. A lot of grab-assing went on as we went through the house.

Once we got in the master bedroom Ben sat on my waterbed. He bounced a little and said, "come here I've never did it in a waterbed before".

I told him no way, we're not going to have sex in mine and Danny's bed, that's not going to happen, sorry.

He jumped up and said, "Okay fine" as he picked me up in his arms. He carried me down the hall to his new bedroom and dropped me on the bed. He was on top of me before I could say a thing, sucking on my still hard nipples.

We started in kissing and playing around again. I looked down and seen Ben's cock was again fully hard and sticking out of the hole in the front of his boxers. I'm thinking to myself, how in the hell can he keep that thing so hard so much. Danny is good for one or two times in a night. But Ben, it seems like it is endless, he's always hard and ready.

And speaking of ready, I to was ready to be filled with his hard cock again.

Ben then pulled my little pink panties to the side. With his hard cock now in his right hand he started rubbing the head of it up and down my wet pussy slit. Taking the time to rub it all around my hard little clit. Oh God this felt so good, I couldn't wait for him to slip it in me. I didn't have to wait long, the next move Ben made was sinking his hard cock deep inside of me.

I moaned out very loud, "OH YES, YES, FUCK ME". Ben started driving his cock in me at a nice speed.

I knew right then and there that Ben had changed my life. I was no longer a horny housewife getting a little cock on the side. He had turned me into a nymphomaniac that needed all the cock I could get as often as I could get it. My world had changed big time. All I now needed in life was to dress sexy and have a hard cock to slip inside me. Nothing mattered anymore as long as Ben was making me cum.

Well, just about that time my orgasm started, as did Ben's. I locked my legs around him and yelled out, "YES, YES, YES, OH GOD BABY I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGGGG".

Two strokes later I'm yelling, "CUM WITH ME, OH FUCK YESSSSSS, YESSSSSS".

Ben then moaned out, "MMMMMM" as his hard cock started pumping hot jets of sperm deep inside my hot and wet pussy. Ben then collapsed on top of me. We kissed and he said, "Man this is going to be a great summer".

I laughed and pumped my soaking wet pussy up to his half-hard cock and said, "It sure is".

I think we had sex five or six more times that first day. We did it on the kitchen table, the living room floor in the hall way and in the shower. You name it we did it there. I just don't know where Ben gets all the sperm from. I do know that my pussy was getting very sore by the time it was time for Danny to be coming home. I sure hoped he wasn't in the mood for sex that night.

Right before Danny got home I cleaned up and slipped on yet another pair of clean panties. Little black lace ones, and a short jean skirt. I topped it off with a Harley tee shirt and no bra. I just hopped I didn't look like I had been fucking all day when Danny walks in. I got dinner going and was working on it when Danny came home. Ben was in his room unpacking things. Danny gave me a kiss and a pat on the ass before he went looking for Ben.

They both came back in the kitchen as I was setting the table for dinner. And yes I cleaned the cum that Ben left on the table off before I sat it. But that was still in the back of my mind as we sat around eating, the fact that I had just come on this table a few hours ago.

Things were just kind of laid back the rest of the day. Danny and I went to bed around midnight. The next morning Danny woke me up by kissing my nipples through my sexy little lace nightshirt. I moaned out good morning and looked at the clock. It was 6:30 and Danny had to leave for work at 7:00. So we had a half-hour for playtime. Danny unbuttoned my nightshirt and took turns kissing and sucking on my hard nipples.

I moaned out, "Oh that feels so good".

My mind was thinking what is Ben going to do to me today after Danny is done and gone to work? Danny then pulled my little red silk panties off. I spread my legs wide open to welcome him on top of me. Danny slipped two fingers inside me as he went back to sucking on my nipples. I started pumping my hips up to his hand as he finger fucked me. He then started working his thumb around on my clitoris as he sank his fingers deeper inside my now very wet pussy.

I moaned out very loud as my body shook that I was cumming. Danny put his hand over my mouth and said, "Sssshh", you'll wake up our guest.

I just kept humping up to his hand as I yelled in his other hand, "I'M CUMMINGGGGG". I just got done having a great orgasm as Danny now climbed between my wide-open legs. He moaned in my ear as he sank his hard cock inside my hot pussy. As Danny started pumping in me my mind went all over the place.

I was thinking what my friend Jerry told me to try. He said fuck Danny after Ben filled me with cum. But why not the other way around I'm thinking? Why not screw Ben after Danny is done? I would be full of Danny's sperm and Ben wouldn't even know it. One of my dreams was to make it with two guys at once. Well, this was near two guys at once. All at once Danny moaned in my ear that he was cumming. Right then it came back to me what was happening right then.

I worked my soaking wet pussy up and down Danny's cumming cock, trying to milk all his sperm into my hot pussy. I hugged him tight and moaned in his ear, "full me up baby, give me all your cum".

We kissed for a few minutes then Danny looked at the clock and said, "Shit I'm going to be late". He jumped out of bed and started getting dressed. I just laid there trying to squeeze my pussy tight to hold his cum inside me.

Danny got dressed and left for work. I slipped my red silk panties back on and then got out of bed. I covered up with a sheer see through short white robe. I went in the living room and looked out to make sure Danny's truck was gone. Seeing that it was, I made my way down the hall to Ben's room.

Standing by the door outside his room I started thinking if I was doing the right thing or not. I ran my hand down over my little panties to my very wet crotch. It was now soaked with Danny's cum leaking out of me. I rubbed my clit right through my wet panties I knew I was doing the right thing. I could wait to feel Ben's cock slipping inside. And knowing that I'm lubricated with Danny's sperm made it all right. I had dreamed of this day and now it was about to happen. I was thinking that I couldn't let this pass me by. I opened his door and stepped inside.

Once in his room I saw he was sleeping like a baby. I pulled the covers off to see he was sleeping in his boxers. I sat down on the bed and started playing with his cock right through his shorts. As fast as you can say Mississippi it got as hard as a rock. I was stroking it up and down and it looked to me as if he was still sleeping. All at once he moaned and I saw this big wet spot on his boxer's right above his cock. I knew right away that he had just cum in his under-pants.

I looked up to see his eyes were wide open. He smiled and said, "Did you just jack me off"?

I smiled back at him and said, "I think so and you know that you messed up your underwear"?

Ben smiled up at me and said, "thanks to you I made a mess". He then pushed them down his legs and kicked them off.

Ben then said, "I like this rode, it sure don't hide much" as he took my right breast in his hand and started playing with it. His other hand went right to the wet crotch of my little red silk panties.

Ben then moaned, "Mmmmm feels to me like somebody is ready to be fucked"?

I moaned back, "yes they are" as I slipped the robe off and bent over to kiss him.

Ben then tugged on the waistband of my little panties, trying to pull them down. I stood up and pushed them down my legs. When they hit the floor I could see a small pool of Danny's sperm in the cotton crotch panel. Now I was really turned on as I got back in bed over the top of Ben. I took his again hard cock in my hand and held it straight up as I saddled him. I sat right down on it taking it all deep inside me in one move. I was so wet and slick it went right in me.

Ben moaned out, "God, are you ever hot and juicy this morning. God you're so wet, man that feels good".

I started pumping my cum soaked pussy up and down on his hard cock. Never ever in my life had fucking felt as good as it did right then. Just thinking of my Husband sperm being all over Ben's cock was making me wild. He was playing with my breasts as I rode his cock like I've never ridden any before. I ran my fingers down to my cum slick clitoris and started rolling it around. Oh God I was so hot. And it felt so good I knew I was going to have to do this more often. Just then my orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks. My body shook as I yelled out, "OH YESSSSSS, OH GOD I'M CUMMINGGGGGGG".

Ben pushed up to me and moaned out that he was cumming also. This set off a second's orgasm inside me as I felt Ben's hard cock pumping more sperm into my over full pussy. After this last orgasm I passed out in Ben's arms. Only to be woken up around noon by Ben filling me with more hard cock.

Well this is how things went for the next few weeks. Danny would get me primed up for Ben in the mornings. And Ben would have me cumming all day long. We would go to the beach and stuff, but always ended up fucking like High School kids when we got back home.

Day in and day out was the same thing. We fucked like wild all day long. One day after Ben had filled me up with cum we sat there talking.

I told Ben about some of my dreams or fantasies that I have. I told him how someday I would like to have sex with two guys at once.

That's when Ben told me that he had a friend, we'll call Bob, (not his real name), and that he would be willing to have a three way with us.

I wasn't sure about how to set this all up, so Ben said, "He would take care of things". I then came right out and told Ben that I would love to see a guy masturbate.

Ben said right away, "I don't do that".

I curled up next to him and said, "I'll do it for you if you do it for me".

Ben looked at me and said, "You'll finger fuck yourself right in front of me"?

I smiled and said, "Sure, that is if you'll jack off for me, we can do it at the same time, what ya say"?

Ben said, "I don't know".

I moved to the other end of his bed, turned to face him and ran my index finger right down into my wet pussy. Then I started using my middle finger and index together to rub my clit and finger myself. Oh it felt so good and the fact of playing with yourself in front of someone is such a turn-on.

Ben's eyes locked on my wet pussy as I starting to really get into it now. I could see Ben's cock getting harder and harder as he watch me.

I then moaned out, "Come on baby, stroke it for me, and make yourself cum for me".

Then Ben kind of laid back and took his hard cock in his hand. He started real slowly with his thumb, index and middle fingers rubbing it up and down.

I smiled at him and again said, "cum for me baby".

He picked up speed a little as his cock looked like it got even harder. I was rubbing my clit in time with his strokes. I knew it wouldn't be long now, the head of his cock was all purple and he was pumping it so fast his hand looked like a blur. I couldn't keep in time with him anymore so I just squeezed my hard nipples and rolled my hot wet clit around waiting for the big cum show.

Ben then closed his eyes and his head fell back. He moaned out, "OHHHHHHH" and pumped his cock even faster. Then it happened, sperm came flying out and into the air. It came right back down on his belly near his belly button. Then more came flying out and landed on his hand. And even more came out and was running down all sides of his cock. He was now giving his cock long slow strokes as the cum stopped coming out.

This did it for me, I squeezed my clitoris hard, as he was cumming and this set off my orgasm. I moaned out, "OH YESSSS BEN, OH GOD". I sank two fingers deep as I could in my steaming pussy, as I was cumming. One of my dreams had just been filled and I loved it.

I looked at Ben then pulled my fingers out of my wet pussy and said, "thank you" as I sucked them into my mouth.

Ben smiled and said, "you're welcome, I take it you liked that"?

I took my fingers out of my mouth and stuck them back in my pussy and said, "Liked? I loved it"!

Ben moved up next to me and took me in his arms. We kissed and hugged for a long time. It wasn't too long at all before I was flat on my back again getting pumped full of Ben's again hard cock.

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,377 Followers