Life and Times of a Priestess Ch. 01 Pt. 03-04

Story Info
Danella is too attractive to be ignored in sexual ceremony.
3.2k words
4.45
20k
14
0

Part 2 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 : A Priestess In Shanla

(Part 3 : The Male Worshippers Choose)

Varna took up the call, "Let the ceremony continue." This was the time when the two hundred male worshippers could choose of the three hundred Priestesses, including the Attendants, a woman to take the part for them of the Goddess and the ceremony would broaden to include most of the worshippers. The four male Priests, whose duty to guard the Giver was finished, would also take a Priestess. The High Priestesses were not obliged to participate but usually did. If they wished to they could choose first from among the male worshippers but not the Priests.

Varna indicated that she would participate and quickly went down to the floor of the circle where she selected a tall farmer to be her Giver. She took him back to a table behind the altar.

Renate was under no obligation to participate further and usually the officiate would recover and watch from now on. It appeared that she had decided to remain on the altar and had ordered the "Giver" to minister to her own needs more gently than before. Now he had given up his seed he was no longer required to give more seed but with his hands and his tongue he could be expected to minister to the desires of the officiate if she chose.

The High Priest Regis also had first choice over the Priestesses only if he so desired. Otherwise he must watch from above. He strode forward and chose one of the attendants, the slim dark haired one who had been next to Danella. He took her to a table behind the altar. Danella was pleased she had not been picked by him. Although she had been picked by him on a number of occasions before she found him forceful and selfish, although it would again have been an honour.

She still hoped she could avoid being chosen, although she had found the first ceremony powerful. It was however very unlikely that an attendant already naked and considered attractive would escape the choice of two hundred male worshippers and four priests. Attendants often found that they were chosen by male priests because they stood nearby. After Regis had chosen, the males were free to choose. Always there was a rush as certain males would head for the attendants or for the prettiest Priestesses, but there were more than enough Priestesses for all of them.

As the farmers who were here this evening milled around, surveying their choice of Priestesses, Danella remained at the altar, naked. For the farmers this was an exciting event. Rarely would they have the choice of so many Priestesses or be able to take part in an orgy on such a large scale. They came to the Temple at Shanla only occasionally and were used to smaller ceremonies in the communes where they lived. Priestesses probably visited them regularly to conduct ceremonies but their participation in gathering at the temple might happen only once in a month. This particular ceremony was frequently performed by the Priestesses but the different occupations of the area had to wait their turn. The men were usually very excited therefore at the prospect of sexual communion on such a scale. Many of them took some time in selecting their first partner. There would be plenty of Priestesses to choose from and they probably considered that they might as well select a woman who would excite them the most. Others, the young ones who were new to this and awed by the Priestesses might take the first Priestess they could find.

Some farmers mounted the steps approaching. They all had such strong muscular legs under their tunics. Many were tall. Some were good looking, others were average. She was done for, she knew. There was now no chance she would not be picked, she always was. She was too attractive to escape. She had been foolish to hope that she might. But what did it matter? She had enjoyed Renate's performance and maybe it was better to participate than to watch and grow bored. The priest from the far corner of the altar, a man she knew well called Petrun, approached her also but when he saw the farmers approaching her, he knew he was beaten and went in pursuit perhaps of other less well sought after targets.

Three farmers stood before her now. All reached their right hands forward in the ceremonial sign of invitation. It was for her to decide from amongst them now, unless they wished to withdraw. None made a move to give up their invitations although the Priest had done already. Rarely was she passed by. The farmers knew they had a chance of winning her favour, and were prepared to risk a rejection knowing that one of them would have her. Dutifully she surveyed them quickly. The one on the left was a little short and not so good looking in the face. The middle one had very strong legs. She imagined that the bulge in the pants of his tunic denoted his excitement. He was handsome and tall. The third was not quite so good although at any other time she might have chosen his pretty looks. Her choice was easy: the tall one. She pointed at him and took his hand. The others left reluctantly to find another. It was through occasions such as these that she realised her attraction.

There were no bench seats available so she waved to the floor and descended to it. She sprawled back on the cool stone and watched him peel off his tunic. His erect member stuck straight out pointing at her. He stepped forward and stood before her inviting her to grasp his manhood. His hand encircled his shining penis, taking the loose skin over the top of the glans. Leaning forwards her legs wide open astride his, she reached out to grasp him and take him into her mouth. Before she lowered her gaze she had time to take note of his strong shoulders, his lithe smooth body and his muscled thighs. She wrapped the penis gently and played it gently with her tongue, enjoying its size, at the same time brushing her hand across his smooth muscled torso.

She had done well this evening, she thought. Her lassitude was ameliorated somewhat by the pleasure of this fine specimen. He was not just some ordinary looking man, but one who could have been worth saving herself for.

Without words - there was no need for them in the midst of a ceremony - his hands drew down from her shoulders to the flesh below her breasts and began to draw her up. She turned over and onto her knees and bent forwards, glancing provocatively behind her to see what he would do, and offered her wide buttocks to him. Instead of bringing his warm penis straight to the flesh which was offered him the man knelt behind her and brought his head closer to her. The farmer held Danella's hips, drawing her silky thighs to his hungry mouth.

Danella held her thighs out, and turned her head to see the farmer as she enjoyed the lapping of the man's soft lips on the most sensitive lips of her sex. His hands were all over her, around her legs, under her bottom. Then to her pleasant surprise a finger was inserted just a little into her anus. She cried out amongst the baying that many men and women all around were giving.

Soon the farmer raised himself and began to beat her buttocks lightly with his warm extended penis, dribbling little drops of juice on her flesh. She smiled at him provocatively, and wriggled her bottom at him. This was proving to be a better evening than she had thought. Her tiredness was gone completely now and she felt excited by the prospect of being penetrated by him. She took pleasure in the general physical occurrences all around them. Her sex lips were wide open now, aching for more attention. Suddenly his thick penis which had nestled against her lips was inside her, pushing deep into her flesh.

She panted faster as her own satisfaction increased. He held his penis as he drew in and out of her vagina Then he withdrew and quickly turned her over. She gazed into his dark lashed eyes. She could see the fullness of his desire and lust there as he penetrated her again from above. Her hands found his firm testicles and fondled them. Squeezing him harder she lifted her body to meet his thrusts, feeling the largeness of him inside her, vibrating with its own life and touching her everywhere. She cried out as she began to orgasm. Her cries brought on his conclusion too as she was battered by his final lusts.

(Part 4 : Returning To The Dormitory)

Exhausted from the ceremony Danella tied her robe around the waist and followed the other Priestesses from the temple. Another evening's work finished. Like everyone she enjoyed sexual activities and was happy to worship the Goddess. It had been a good evening. She could honestly say that the sexual performances she had witnessed had been exciting and entertained her, particularly Renate's energetic display.

She was content enough now to have been picked as an attendant. The farmer who had picked her had been handsome and she had enjoyed being penetrated by him. He had been more considerate than she had expected. He had excited her in all the ways he could and she had enjoyed it to a high degree. She would certainly remember his face, and his performance proved to her that she was still capable of enjoying the sexual activity provided by the system around her, despite not being able to choose her own path to pleasure and communion. She did not wish to perform daily or nightly to someone else's system of rules. There must be more importance to her life than this. If only she knew how to find it, but as a Priestess of the Goddess she was unaware of how she should change her life. She had no plan as yet, and so was consigned to drift endlessly along the path designed for her and women like her by the Priesthood.

She followed some of the Priestesses from her Dorm back to it. Here at the Temple of Shanla Priestesses slept together in large circular Dormitories built of stone and wood. Each Priestess was allotted her own pallet or bed and spent her nights there unless engaged in some duty or worship. Although Danella had her own pallet she could not think of it as her own.

It was merely feet away from the beds of her friends and sisters. Her own belongings stored in a low cupboard were little different from those of her sisters. Her desk contained papers and drawings which were mainly to do with her studies. There were some however which were personal. She unlike most Priestesses had begun to keep a personal diary some months before. In it she sometimes wrote when she had a spare moment about the pleasures or difficulties of the day or her thoughts about other people or the city she lived in. But it was rare to have the privacy or the time, so most of her thoughts were still within her head.

She was convinced that she was the only priestess in her dormitory with a diary and that she was the only priestess who enjoyed writing in this way. She had come to believe that she was not a normal Priestess. She often wondered what some of the other Priestesses would think if they read her diaries. She felt that she was more sensitive than many of them. She wanted to do something out of the ordinary with her life. The sexual lifestyle of the other Priestesses was becoming insufficient for her. She could not find complete contentment in the daily routines of a Priestess's life. She wanted to use her head more, to think, to explore and to appreciate a world around her. She liked books and she wanted to write.

As they left the temple into the cooler night air the priestesses began to group with their friends and talk as they went. The evening's ceremony left some of them tired and ready for sleep, but others felt awakened and stimulated, perhaps unfulfilled and unsatiated. Ninety five of the girls who had not been chosen tonight were likewise of varied thoughts. Some would be stimulated, others bored, some tired, some pleased to have remained unchosen, others feeling personal sadness or even shame that they were not chosen, although it would have been very rare for a priestess not to feel sexually wanted given the almost daily demands upon their skills.

Agnella walked alone in front of Danella. Danella, being often content with her own company, resisted the temptation to catch her up and talk to her friend, but Agnella looked around and waited for her when she saw her. Danella smiled in recognition.

"I saw you with that farmer. He was good," Agnella commented.

"You were watching me?"

"Yes, I was not chosen this time, although I would have liked to have been tonight," Agnella revealed.

"You had a rest. Sometimes it is better not to be chosen," said Danella trying to be kind to her friend..

"I prefer to be chosen. I was aching to join in, but I had to watch instead," she said.

"Ah, Agnella, I might have swapped with you," said Danella. "Until I was chosen I had hoped not to be." They had had these conversations before, but she would not have admitted this to just anyone. A certain amount of resignation and reticence was acceptable among the Priestesses but some would pick up on lack of keenness and laugh at her for it, or spread gossip which might even reach the High Priestesses. She did not want them to view her as an unwilling Priestess. They might cease to give her interesting work and some who showed boredom with their work were sometimes encouraged into other occupations.

"But he was so good. I know you enjoyed him," said Agnella.

"Yes he was very good, and I did enjoy it, but tonight I would have appreciated a rest. Sometimes I wish we could choose when to participate and stay away when we chose."

"If only we could have swapped. I still feel excited, and I'm not on duty until tomorrow evening." Agnella meant her next ceremony was tomorrow. There were work duties and activities during the day.

"Which one is that?" asked Danella, remembering that she had a duty the next morning.

"I am to attend the Dedication of New Priests."

"Oh, Agnella, I am glad it is you and not me," said Danella. This was an arduous ceremony for the four Priestesses usually selected. It involved the breaking in of usually around twenty new young Priests and could take hours. Each Priestess would have to take on five Priests who would be expected to work together on her, bringing her into repeated states of bliss. All five would have to place their seed into her during the long ceremony either in her normal passage or in her arse or her mouth. Sometimes they would be expected to each do this more than once. The main goal apart from this was to achieve repeated states of bliss lasting a considerable time in the female. The High Priests pontificating would decide when it was enough.

"I have done it before a number of times. It is one of my favourite ceremonies. I reach heaven every time and the priests are so young and fresh," said Agnella.

"It is well that you are selected then. For myself it is too long and I am pleased to avoid it," said Danella. "I have a duty with a General in the army tomorrow to give the Goddess's blessing before he goes away on a campaign," said Danella, "But it should not be too long, I hope."

"I would rather be at the dedication of the new priests," said Agnella, "It's more exciting than being with one man. I really can't wait. I need something tonight. I will go to the House of Light and see what I can find. Maybe I will find your farmer there!"

The House of Lights was a place Danella had not been to for some months, except for exceptional duties. Her sexual appetites were fully realised in the ceremonial duties of a priestess and she had no need for more adventure of that sort When she was younger and the worship of the Goddess had been new to her she had ventured there on occasion. It was a place where Priestesses and Priests and other common workers were able to go outside the ordinary ceremonies to find additional communion and to satiate their own desires and lusts. Group activities were the normal method of worship here. At all times of the day or night people would come and go from the House, keeping the 'Light' of the Goddess burning. The only rule was that the light must never go out. A priest and priestess were always on duty to ensure that if the house was otherwise empty the light of sexual union would not go out.

"You can come with me if you wish, but I don't suppose you do."

"No, Agnella, all I want is a good night's sleep and some privacy tonight after some food," said Danella.

"I'll eat later. See you later." With that she began to walk across the lawns towards the House of Lights which Danella could see. A few of the priestesses were moving that way and some of the visitors to the Temple, the male worshippers, were congregating outside it, those who were not yet fully satisfied. the popularity of the House of Lights was evidence, if anybody needed it, that the worship of the Goddess was conducted for more than the Goddess's sake, but also for the sake of the worshippers. They needed to worship the Goddess more than the Goddess needed them, she knew, and obviously when they came voluntarily to the House of Lights they were not really trying to worship the Goddess but themselves. She did not regard this as wrong but as further evidence that the Cult of the Goddess was quite artificial. However it was what the Goddess would have wanted. She wanted to see her people engaged in the pleasures of the flesh and considered all of it to be a form of worship.

*****

Chapter 1, Parts 1-3 were the original version of another piece which I posted on Literotica a few years ago as 'Ceremony', which is set in the remarkably similar but nonetheless different Empire of Shalirion, which is the setting for my 'Princil's Magic' story also. Much of the script is the same but Ceremony expanded the ceremony in the Temple to fit that scenario, and the characters have different names. Read them as separate stories. This was the original.