Life and Times of a Priestess Ch. 03 Pt. 03-04

Story Info
Priestesses are used by conquering soldiers.
4.5k words
4.28
19.2k
11
0

Part 8 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: New Life In Dalos

Part 3: Used By Foreign Soldiers

Section 1

The Priestesses waited and talked. Some of them wept, a few began to commune again. The tension had gone as time passed. Danella was becoming quite bored and wished for something to happen. Worship of any sort was the last thing she felt like doing. She decided to go outside. Other citizens were out there. They had not been harmed. Two other Priestesses chose to go with her. Sreela did not forbid it.

Outside people stood, waiting to find out what was happening. Danella asked a soldier of the city what was happening. The man had been wounded in his arm and it was bandaged. It had been treated at least.

"They went to the centre. There was gunfire earlier. Did you hear it?" he said.

"No, what were they doing?" she asked.

"They must have been shooting someone. I don't know. Maybe there was resistance. It's stopped now." She felt a return of terror at his words but was reassured that it had stopped.

"How is your arm?" she asked. "When did it happen?"

"I have had this wound for a week now. I took some shot on the wall when they tried to breach the south side. It's been treated. The arm has been saved. It went through muscle but they say I will use it again, maybe not the same as before," said the man.

Priestesses were often given healing roles and particularly so in war. When she had not been mobilised for military duties in the last months she had worked with other Priestesses, helping the doctors and trained nurses in some of the many hospitals which had been set up in the city. She had given care to many men and women, and where appropriate had sometimes communed with them. She kissed him on the cheek in friendship.

Another soldier walked up the road out of the centre. "They're coming again," he shouted. They are not on parade this time," he warned. "I think we might all be best indoors."

"What are they doing?" asked Danella.

"They seem to be checking where we are and the buildings. Maybe they're looking for someone. They seem less disciplined this time." They could hear occasional shots in the distance, but not very frequent. It did not sound like major conflict.

Some cavalry came up the road. Danella heard them first and saw the flashing metal on their uniforms and their big hats and blue capes, just a few of them. They had their sabres out and seemed to be chasing some people up the road towards them. They were shouting aggressively in their language. No one in the Empire understood them. A mature lady was running as fast as she could before them. The first horseman touched her shoulder with his sabre. It was evident to the onlookers that the horseman was trying not to kill her, for if he had been he would have dealt her a proper blow. Nevertheless Danella believed it must draw blood. The woman screamed again and continued to run.

The cavalry trooper laughed and shouted but gave no further hot pursuit of her. Instead his comrades gave a shout and began to chase another quarry, an Imperial soldier in his red tunic who darted into a building. The cavalry seemed not to want to get out of their saddles, and would not yet give chase within a building. They were having 'fun', Danella believed, but it was nonetheless 'fun' which might prove fatal to citizens and soldiers of the Empire. They had to get indoors again. The soldier who had warned them had disappeared up the road. The wounded man was on his way to a doorway and the rest were retreating indoors. Danella and the other Priestesses instinctively turned back to their dorm, which was as near as anywhere. Back inside they felt safer but they could hear the horsemen shouting and galloping around in the street before they disappeared up the road.

The other Priestesses who could find a view had been watching from the windows, and so needed no warning. There was fear on all their faces. No one knew what to expect. They sat and waited, having enough time to distribute some precious rations between themselves, stale bread.

There was noise outside again, banging on doors, rough Prancirian voices shouting, threatening people, laughter, the sound of a door being forced open, screams. Everyone waited for sounds of more gunfire but it did not come. That did not mean the Prancirians might not be using their swords, as they had already shown. However the screaming was of shock or surprise, and possibly of being beaten, but not the screaming of people being murdered. Danella believed they were all in for some rough treatment if the troops came to the dorm, but not murder, although no one could be sure, and all feared the worst.

There was a knock on the door. "Open the door!" demanded a Prancirian. These were the first words they could understand spoken so far by the enemy. They banged more heavily and they could hear numerous voices. None of them wished to be the first to face their conquerors. They knew that resistance would be foolish however.

High Priestess Sreela behaved with responsibility, although all authority was now abolished. She stepped forward and opened the door to the soldiers. They burst in with their guns, swords and knives in their hands. A tall soldier was the first over the threshold. He grasped Sreela and threatened her with his knife. She did not scream, but a moment of terror passed over her face as she thought this moment might be her last. The tall man spoke to the other soldiers. No Priestess knew what was said, but Danella thought he was telling them these people were unarmed and that they were women. The soldiers pressed in through the door. Soon there were at least twenty of them inside the dorm, compared with the thirty Priestesses.

The bolder soldiers came in and walked around surveying their captives, shouting to each other. Some of them had been drinking the temple wines which were used in certain ceremonies and festivals. Danella could smell it on their breath as they walked past. These men must have been to the temple. Perhaps that would have been one of the first places the invaders would wish to visit as a symbol of conquest. Some smelled as if they had drunk more than was sensible. These were some of those who shouted loudest, and they swayed as they walked, uncertain of their steps. They touched the Priestesses as they inspected them, pinching their buttocks and pulling them around the waist, pleased with what they had found. The Priestesses knew well the signs of sexual interest and most of them now recognised that they were to be raped, which did not mean that the threat to their lives had left them. These conquerors were in unpredictable mood. It seemed that they had a licence to rape and toy with the defeated population, but it was not yet clear whether they were controlled in these actions, or whether they could do what they wished with their captives. The Priestesses hoped that would not mean death or torture.

Part 3, Section 2

All the Priestesses had been in ceremonies where there had been the pretence of 'rape' by individual or groups of men; sometimes there had been mock violence as an act of worship to the Goddess. None of them had ever been in a situation where their very lives were in the hands of violent men. The men of the Empire were not violent, when they did behave so it was a pretence, except in time of war, when defence required it, and then never against women.

The Priestesses performed their duties as they had been trained. In rape ceremonies they consented to the ceremony. Although Danella had tired of the endless ceremonies and sexual encounters and would have preferred to limit them, she had never actually been raped. Rape was a word which was understood in the Empire. It had meaning, but was little used because rape was an unusual occurrence in an Empire where frequent and varied sexual activity was available to all. No one had any cause to rape. The High Priests and Priestesses managed the ceremonies and ensured that if anyone was unfit in body or mind for them they were temporarily excluded. There were occasional incidents of murder, sometimes involving sexual motives but these were very rare. The sexual appetite was well fed and no normal person should be tempted to rape for sex.

It appeared that in Prancir things were different. Danella had heard that their soldiers were denied sexual activity for long periods. The conquest of a city became an excuse to behave without control against people who were temporarily outside the law.

Some of the soldiers selected the Priestesses they liked the look of best and laid claim on them by placing their arm around the waist, holding a knife or sword in the other hand. They took them into the kitchen and dining area and the storage rooms in the back of the dorm. The Priestesses did not resist. Sexual rape held no horror for a Priestess but fear of death or a beating did. All hoped to earn favour with their new captors and not to be physically harmed.

One soldier, who had imbibed much temple wine, struck out at a priestess who tried to remove herself from his grasp. He lunged at her threateningly with his knife and hit her face with his other arm, knocking her over. He came towards her, which suggested he may use the knife. To Danella's surprise the tall man who still had Sreela by the waist and seemed to be in charge of these men shouted at the man and two soldiers followed his order to restrain him. Still, when his temper had cooled he expressed his desire to keep the woman he had abused and the soldiers allowed it. He took her to the kitchen. Danella was relieved that the tall man should enforce some restraint. It was a hopeful sign at this dangerous moment.

Some of the men appeared to be in no hurry to have their way with the captives and were content to sit as they selected three Priestesses to undress for them. They seemed pleased when the Priestesses seemed quite willing to do this without persuasion. They beckoned the Priestesses to them and touched and kissed their bodies as they stood before them, without shedding any of their own clothing. This seemed strange to Danella who was used to the men of Shanla and Dalos wanting to participate fully in the ceremonies. These Prancirians, she could tell, may have raped other Priestesses during their period of occupation and warfare, but they appeared not to be familiar with the sexual rites of the Goddess. She judged that they may be somewhat embarrassed to perform in front of their fellows and preferred merely to enjoy the sight and touch of the naked women before them. This personal embarrassment could explain why the first soldiers had taken their Priestesses into the more private rooms behind. Men of the Empire frequently enjoyed taking part in public rituals. Prancirian men, as she had heard, were more sensitive, however.

It was Danella's turn to be selected now. A dark eyed man with a cold look and a weather-beaten face viewed her and pointed with the knife at her stomach. Lifting the knife he motioned to her to take her tunic off. Dutifully she stood before him as she unbuttoned her tunic to the waist and lowered her lower tunic to her feet and stepped out of it. The man was impatient and in order to dominate her he reached for her pants and pulled them down. Grabbing her to him he tore her tunic off her shoulders and sank his dirty face between her breasts. He stank of sweat and the dirt of battle but even the Priestesses had seen some fighting and were unclean. After a short time he placed his knife down on the floor and prised his fingers into her vaginal opening. This sex was not to be enjoyed by the Priestesses but she allowed her body to respond to his kneading. He pulled her to the floor and pushed her down, pushing her legs apart and opened his trousers at the front. His penis was half stimulated. He placed his hand on it to jerk it as he gazed at her flesh beneath him.

Wanting this experience to be as painless as possible she raised her hand to his penis and stroked it. The man looked surprised, although she suspected the man may have raped other Priestesses and women of the Empire before and should be aware that they would be inclined to attempt to change even a rape into an act of familiar pleasure and worship. Her abuser's penis became hard and he lost no time in inserting it into her pink hole. She accepted him, although she would have been better able to view this as an act of pleasure if he had taken more of his own clothes off.

These Prancirians were generally unwilling to take their clothes off, she supposed. She supposed they needed to be dressed for action if their captives were to resist or if they were recalled by their officers, but she believed also that they were embarrassed to be observed naked in the act of sex by their fellows and by other women. With a thrust he was inside her and she gasped at the suddenness, and at his size. Quickly he began to rut her, as if he might be disturbed any minute and did not wish to miss this opportunity to experience the ultimate sensation inside her. Very quickly he became very excited and his penis became very hard.

She glanced around and saw that some other Priestesses were being similarly treated nearby. Other Priestesses stayed near the window waiting their turn to be selected and watching this unusual scene. More Priestesses had been told to undress and were being watched and touched by soldiers who had not yet committed themselves to taking a woman.

She glanced towards the door. Two soldiers guarded it, keeping it shut and keeping the captives inside. The tall leader was taking Sreela's slim, late thirties body from behind, as another soldier held her still for him. As she began to feel the growing glow of a need for fulfilment and her breasts began to ache for the familiar male touch, Danella's soldier began to come. He held her hips with a tight grip and continued to push so hard that her body rocked at his force. A mask of anguish seemed to contort his face and his thrashing became urgent for some time as he rammed her mercilessly. she grasped him and made whimpering noises to encourage him, although she was not yet fully aroused. Then he thrashed in a final fit and moaned slightly, depositing his sperm within her.

Danella's soldier withdrew his penis and wiped it over her body as a sign of domination over her. He drew the sagging wet thing over her breasts and stomach as it deposited a thin trail of sperm over her. If this was a ceremony she would have been tempted to try to undo his clothing at this time and take his wet thing into her mouth to tease him back to life, but this was not voluntary worship. Instead she and all the other Priestesses were in danger for their lives and she was frightened to do anything which might frighten the soldier and draw more physical abuse. The soldier leaned forward to her, breathing smelly breath into her mouth as he kissed her hungrily and thrust his tongue into her mouth. She accepted him although she felt as much used by this invasion as by his sexual act. Then he took himself off her and moved away, putting his penis back in his clothing. He sat on a chair and watched as his comrades performed on their captives. The familiarity of the sexual act had been strangely comforting at this time of uncertainty and fear, but from Danella's point of view it had been quite unsatisfactory as a sexual performance. The man had not even attempted to give her pleasure.

Chapter 3: New Life In Dalos

Part 4: For The Pleasure Of Soldiers

Danella began to feel hungry again. They had not eaten well for days but had grown used to the short rations. The stale bread they had eaten today was insufficient. Soon something would have to be done to ask the Prancirians for more food. There was nothing left in the dormitory apart from one more ration of stale bread which was becoming staler with the hour. Now was perhaps not yet the time to communicate with them, while they were still intent on taking their pleasure.

She crawled over to the window, still naked. There was little point in putting her tunic back on. It would please their captors more if she remained naked. She joined some of the Priestesses who had not been used, and observed the rest of the room.

The tall leader was still invading Sreela's slim body while the soldier holding her had taken out his own penis and was wanking it at her face as his free hand held her head. She began to moan as she began to feel some pleasure from the tall man, who now seemed too far gone to be a leader at this moment as he pounded her. Suddenly Sreela opened her mouth and gently deposited her tongue on the other soldier's penis, as he seemed eager and thrust it closer into her mouth. Sreela rose to the challenge and took it deep within her throat as she was rocked by the pounding from the tall man. Danella wondered if it was sensible to give these cruel invaders this much pleasure. Give them this and they might want all the more; it might however save their lives and give them a future in this now conquered territory.

The men who had been content to touch the Priestesses bodies now began to participate in this orgy of rape. They had found it impossible to hang back when all around them their comrades were actually satisfying themselves. Their embarrassment was soon overcome. Danella guessed they needed to see other soldiers doing it before they could join in. They were perhaps also embarrassed by the Priestesses who watched. She assumed they came from a culture where men and women had sexual relations only in private and the thought of displaying their own performance in front of watchers worried them.

Some men returned from the kitchen and selected new partners for a second round. One of them saw the sexual scene in the main dorm and decided to stay there with his new 'conquest'. Danella hoped the Priestesses in there had been well treated, but she had heard no screaming or sounds of resistance.

Danella's own soldier had taken his turn at the door with another, giving leave to the other two guards to have a go with the prisoners. One of these must have had his eye on her before because he now came forward to select her without hesitation as she sat near the window, sticky with the first soldier's sperm. The new soldier was tall and blond, younger and more attractive than the first, but his breath smelled also of Temple wine and his body smelled also. Again he was direct with her, hauling her over to one of the beds this time and pushing her down as before.

He undid his penis and, quickly erect, pushed it into her without delay. Her own vagina resisted at first, so sudden was his demand, but as she relaxed, it went in more easily. He laid his hands all over her as he pulled in and out quickly. It was as if he were afraid his comrades would all finish and leave him before he could finish. She supposed he had been watching for some time the pleasures of his comrades and had become very excited in anticipation. To her surprise he grew slower in his penetration and she could feel he was going soft inside her. His initial excitement had gone and he now worried whether he could complete his task at all. The man was possibly not experienced at this, excited but not relaxed. She lay back and gave no indication of having noticed. He tried to continue but it did not work and his soft penis came out.

She sensed his embarrassment, and at one point she wondered whether he might blame her for his failure. Instead she decided it would be sensible to help him by reaching for it and stroking it for him. The instinct and training of a Priestess came naturally to her now as the desire to display her loving nature and to give pleasure came to the fore. However it showed little sign of regaining its strength this way, but when she took it into her mouth it began to grow again, becoming hard. She was willing to continue but he roughly pushed her back and mounted her a second time. This time the fury of his action was even greater than before. Very soon he was twisting and groaning as his face contorted and his fluids smacked wetly into her. He stayed inside her while his hands felt her breasts and he continued his movements until he grew soft again.

12