Life and Times of a Priestess Ch. 08 Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you serve me?" he asked, politely as he had a good mother who always taught him respect. He spoke the words his comrades had told him to say. As he spoke to them he quaked with fear and excitement. "Of course," she had said, surprising him with the ordinary fluency of her language. He had expected that he would have had difficulty communications with these foreign women as he had with the Pirionite men of the camps where he had been.

"Would you come with me? I expect you wish for a private room. Is that correct?"

"Yes of course," he mumbled thankfully. As he followed her he noted the sway of her hips and the evenness of her shoulders. He felt the eyes of the women upon him and was half ashamed of himself. But hundreds of men had been this way before him and it was time he should join their ranks.

And so he had observed the sudden nakedness of the woman as her gown had fallen from her shoulders. Never had he seen anything so lovely. She had been friendly talking to him in his own language to make him comfortable. He felt himself to be transparent to her. He was laid bare before her and he sensed that she could tell his fear and knew his cowardice in love. Like all men who are unmarried he felt the shame of his lack of knowledge. He did not yet understand all that was required of him in the act of love, although he had been told some of it.

She had laid him down and laid her hands over every part of him, moulding his flesh and forming his frightened penis until it became big and she enveloped it with her mouth as her tongue explored it. He had never felt such excitement, to see the most private possession of all enveloped within another's body. His excitement became strong and he sensed it would grow too strong before he could lay full claim to manhood. She let him go and said, "You can do something for me also." And so he came to be licking and feeling her body all over in the way she had found for him and his penis burned with the desire to be buried inside her again, within her deepest place.

12