Life and Times of a Priestess Ch. 09 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ravelleon looked at her doubtfully. He was torn by his principles. He wanted so badly to believe her, but she was a Pirionite whore. How could she be trusted? Her whole life had been spent in tempting whatever males she could get, stranger or friend, into her bed. He could not imagine that any of them could resist her. He felt his own resolve weakening even now as the aching in his cock became unbearable and he wished only to push it softly deep into her lovely body. But he must resist for the sake of his wife. Already he had consented to being aroused by her, he could not back out now. Already he was embarked upon a harmless diversion, as she put it. It would surely be harmless. In a sense he had already been making love to her all evening. What further harm could there be in allowing her to touch him like this and to see and feel her beautiful nakedness. At least he could be strong and avoid entering her. Then the act would merely be an entertainment shared with a friend, a soothing act of no great consequence.

She parted his jacket and lifted it from his shoulders, then unbuttoned his shirt and did likewise until she could nuzzle in his flesh. She seated him on the sofa as she stood before him. "I have much to teach you. Do you want me? Do you want me to pleasure you?"

"Yes" he whispered with a cracking voice.

She bore him back to lie reclined on the cushions as she undressed before him, allowing him to watch as she slid the dress from her shoulders to the floor and bent to unfasten her corset. Then her breasts swung free and he was able to see her beauty fully for the first time, although she had revealed much of herself to him three weeks before. Naked now, except for her stockings, she leaned forward towards him and began to caress him softly and reassuringly as he also touched her tenderly all over her breasts. When she at last kissed his lips he responded eagerly. Her tongue tested his mouth, moving keenly within it. She lay across his body allowing him to feel her weight, her hands moving across his chiselled flesh. Ravelleon seemed to catch his breath as she bent over him. Her lips brushed over his strong chest kissing his nipples most tenderly. Her hair trailed across his skin ticking him softly. He responded, hesitantly, touching her, letting his hands slide over her shoulders, in awe of her beauty. She could feel his strong penis, now sprung into hardness beneath his trousers. She pushed against it as it answered her caress. As her mouth began to tease his nipple he gasped in pleasure. The feel of his hands on her own breasts, warm and sweated sent ripples of arousal through every part of her body. She felt, even though she had not yet been caressed there, the moisture and heat already glowing between her thighs.

Suddenly she slid from the couch and knelt in front of him smiling at him, her eyes sultry with desire. Her hands stroked his legs over his trousers, wandering slowly upwards until they reached his crotch, smoothing his penis as she untied his belt and unfastened the top button of his trousers, tantalising him with her confidence. "You don't know how much I've wanted to touch you" she said. "I did not realise how much I wanted you until this evening. I thought you had rejected me so I put you out of my mind. But you were still there. I wanted to ignore you but I could not."

"I thought you Priestesses did not believe in love," he gasped as she opened his trousers and played her fingertips over his penis. "Not your kind of love" she said, "the love which restricts and contains. But I can say I love you if I wish because I do love you."

"Do you say that to all your 'lovers'," he asked. "In Pirion we do not need to say that we love someone. But we often do. More often we call the act of love worship, we worship the Goddess. I suppose you might say we worship the act of sex and the human body, but it means the same thing as your 'love."

"So you love everyone whom you make love to?" he asked incredulous, "Even my soldiers who must pay for your services?"

"Of course, a little at the least, except when we are in danger," she alluded to the events of the conquest but she was not sure he understood what she referred to. "But no, when I use your term 'to love' I usually use it to refer to people who are special to me."

"So you do love me?" he asked.

"Yes of course," she said, but she knew she had only succeeded in confusing him with her explanation. He was a man of Prancir. How could he understand the feelings of a woman of Pirion with as many lovers as she had enjoyed. "At this moment" she joked, "you are the most important man in my life." Then knowing instinctively that he needed greater reassurance than this she confessed "I was a little frightened of you after your anger last time but I think that was because I desire you so much. I do love you, I think."

"Prancirian love?" he queried.

"Yes, I think so, but it is not exclusive like your marriages. I do love others at the same time."

He was silent now. Both had continued their touching and caressing but the diversion of speech has affected his penis which now lay limp in her hands. She pushed his thighs apart, drawing the trousers off his legs completely. Then she moved in between them, kissing the insides of both flanks before returning to his penis once more. Taking it in both hands she brought her mouth down to it and began to lick its flaccid length gently, resting it between her teeth occasionally and then deeper into the mouth where it began to bulge into life. Unhurriedly she coaxed it until reaching its fullest straining size it filled her mouth completely and she began to draw it in and out in rhythm, sucking as she did so upon it, as if it were an item of the greatest fascination. She grazed his member with her teeth pushing it against her lips while he strained his hips towards her gaping mouth.

"Ah the feel of you," whispered Ravelleon, as he cradled her crouching body. He surveyed her well proportioned back as she mauled at him and the beauty of her smooth rounded shoulders. "So beautiful" he exclaimed, breathing more heavily as new sensations travelled the length of him. Danella could feel him panting softly as she sucked and nibbled every part of his penis. She wanted to do this for him, to reward him for the meal she had enjoyed, to tempt him away from those Vanmarian shackles which held his mind in thrall, to make him appreciate the future Pirion could offer, perhaps even to persuade him of the error of war. At the same time she wanted his body. He was like a child in her arms, hers to nourish. She knew instinctively that his eagerness for her was strong. She wanted to satiate him and to thereby heal him of the wrongs his world had done him.

Even as she gave worship to his thickened penis she felt her own need for arousal. She could feel the massage of his hands over her back and shoulders as she knelt. The nerves of her body tingled with delight and tension but she needed more. Her left had darted down to her own crotch leaving her right and her mouth to continue the excitement of his penis. Quickly as her fingers entered between her pussy lips she began to loosen her tension by soft strokes against her clitoris. Ravelleon had soon noticed and, considerate as he now seemed to be, he reached down her torso as far as he might to aid her.

Ravelleon surrendered himself entirely to the pleasure she was giving him. He groaned softly and his hands tightened upon her as she sucked at his wetness and pulled it in stronger strokes. Her head began to toss from side to side, pulling on his penis, bringing him yet greater pleasure as she sucked him to the edge of orgasm. His groans were muffled and more tortured now as she brought the throbbing of his penis to the onset of climax, while her own arousal grew apace. And then it was upon him. His body danced and twisted clumsily on it perch and his right hand joined the tumult around his penis as her saliva mixed with hands and lips to bathe its stiffness. Quickly his semen surfaced and spread over the tip, little shots firing at her opened mouth and onto her tongue some of which she swallowed hungrily, the rest dribbling. Still she wanked herself and as he recovered he held her closer to him and was able to reach her tunnels with his own hands. She was ready to join his ecstasy now that she had seen him come, and she selfishly kept her own fingers firmly over her clitoris until she too slipped over the edge in his arms and slumped forward over him.

And so Ravelleon was able to respect his own marriage vows by refusing to place his aroused penis within Danella's silken vagina. All his resolve had been needed to avoid that crucial betrayal. Lucky for him Danella had remained true to her word and refrained from tempting his resolve on that question. If she had tried to lift herself onto it at some point he could not swear that he would have remained within the bounds he had set himself. He could argue to himself that he had enjoyed and appreciated from some distance the body of the Priestess because he had not entered her. The guilty part of him might have argued that he had entered her, more than once through her mouth and quite deeply. And surely his mind had been inside her while their lovemaking lasted and before it began also. He had lusted after her and therefore under the old religious rules of Vanmar he had broken his vows and was guilty of sin.

In common with most people Ravelleon had an ability to make allowances for his faults and the faults of his nation, and to excuse them. Thus he was able to excuse the bloody terror of war and the unfairness of wealth and inequality in Prancir. Likewise he found himself able to excuse his enjoyment as he had fingered and licked his Priestess to orgasm and as his hot seed had spilled from his loins into her wet mouth. He might at first have thought that he had not stepped over the line from his old world into a new life of extreme passions and of pure pleasure when he was with Danella, now he might feel shame when he was with his conscience alone, or loneliness and yearning when he was away from her.

12