Life as a Rogue Ch. 02

Story Info
This just keeps getting worse!!
1.2k words
4.62
22.2k
25

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HexGlow
HexGlow
118 Followers

The three men approached the reception area. Their eyes narrowed as Amanda stepped towards them, sensing her to be one of them, albeit different.

Amanda gathered herself together and plastered a smile on her face, one she hoped she felt. She looked over their shoulder, not meeting their eyes. That will make her look submissive, which will ultimately play in her favor. Letting them know she was strong, an alpha will spill major disaster, one she couldn't afford. It was hard but survival came before pride and power.

She checked on Angelina .

Angie, where are you?

At the back door. You?

I'm stuck. They are here.

They?

Alpha and two others.

We are in deep shit.

Don't tell Leo. He'll run here, he needs to focus on others.

Amanda took a big breath and squared her shoulders. "Hello, welcome to the Grand Gate Hotel. I'm Amy, and I'll be your hostess for your stay," she informed them in a cheerful voice that sounded fake and strained even to her. "Please follow me to your suites. Jack will bring your bags up," she said gesturing between Jack and the luggage.

Battling every survival instinct she had, Amanda turned her back on the men and started towards the lift. Her anxiety increased as they stepped into the elevator with her. She, a rogue, in a closed box, with three, very big, very male wolves.

Oh joy!

Thank the lords for John. "Where to ma'am?"

"8th floor, John. Thank you." Amanda kept her gaze trained on the elevator doors even as she felt three pairs of eyes bore holes in her back. The temptation to turn around and stare right back was almost too much. Alphas demanded submission from other wolfs. It was their bodies' need, just like breathing, an essential part of survival. The Alpha's stare didn't irritate her as much as the other two's did.

The elevator usually smelled of jasmines, was now filled with the scent coming of the werewolves. A heady mix of sandalwood, sage, evergreen and musk. The alpha's evergreen and musk was stronger than the others' scents.

The elevator pinged as it opened at the 8th floor. "Enjoy your stay at the Grand Gate, sirs." John tipped his hat to the males. Again Amanda walked ahead of them leading them to the presidential suite. She opened the door using the key-card and stepped aside to let them pass keeping her eyes over their shoulders. There was no way in hell she was going inside the room, the corridors had surveillance cameras, the suites didn't.

The one in front, Jared Donovan, look behind him at the biggest male of them. At the Alpha's nod, he went inside followed by the other two. Amanda took a step forward but stayed in the corridor. "Please feel free to contact me for anything you require. Just press five on the com. The key-cards to this suite and Queens," she said as she held them out. The Queens suite door was just behind her.

The male closest to her snatched them from her hand. "Enjoy your stay at The Grand Gate." Amanda took a step back and turned.

"Stop." One word, just a small word, had Amanda grating her teeth as a multitude of emotions passed through her. Anger, at being ordered. Rebellion, against it. Lust, at the authority and strength behind it. God! When did he get so good?

"Step inside the room." Amanda took a minute to weigh her options. If she stepped in, they would corner her, the alpha will recognize her, and then all hell would break loose. If she disobeyed his order, he would know she is an alpha as well, and then all hell will break loose. Wasn't this the mother of all choices?

She looked up as Jack stepped off the elevator. She took a deep breath as relief filed her. Amanda turned towards the alpha and looked at him straight in the eye. She grinned at the surprise in his deep gold-green eyes. She had always found them sexy. "No," she said and stepped back to allow Jack into the suite. "Your luggage, sirs."

Every alpha has a few characteristic features that singled them out from the rest of the ranks. They are physically stronger, more aggressive, and extremely dominating. Their need to shift and run is stronger than any of the other ranks. And the most important trait of all was their eyes always have a golden hue in them. Amanda's eyes were a brilliant shade of turquoise and gold. She was wearing contacts of the darkest shade she could find to hide them, especially in a situation like this.

Amanda stumbled into the wall behind her as her stomach suddenly cramped and a wave of heat went through her. She cried out softly and griped her stomach. What the..?

Growls of three werewolves filed the area. Amanda looked up to see Jack walking backwards, away from the harsh faces of the men staring at her.

Jack turned around and looked at her, the alarm on his face faded to be replaced by concern...for her, instead of his own life. He was by her side in a flash. "Are you alright?" He touched her arm and then jumped a foot in the air as a loud snarl came from behind them. Jack suddenly vanished from her line off vision.

"Get the fuck away from her!" one of the males growled.

Amanda didn't stick around to see what happened to poor Jack. She took off towards the stairs as she reached out to Angelina.

Angelina where are you?

Employee's entrance. Amanda are you...

In heat? Yes. It was not suppose to come till the end of the month.

Every were-female went through heat once in two years after reaching adulthood.

Amanda threw off her pumps? As she descended the stairs, skipping four-five steps at a time. She was on the 5th floor when the door of the upper floor banged open. Amanda missed a step as another wave of intense heat washed through her.

Amanda rushed across the foyer ignoring the startled looks of her fellow employees. She was so focused on reaching the employees entrance/exit that the figure of Mr. Roger registered a little late. A startled screamed filled her ears as she collided and fell to the floor tangled with Mr. Roger. Amanda struggled as she pushed herself off the winded old man. "I'm so sorry Mr. Roger, but I have to quit the job and Angela too," Amanda said as she got up and ran for the door. Heavy foot falls and shrieks reached her sensitive ears. Shit they're close.

Amanda hurry! There is at least one other wolf outside the gate.

Almost there. Open the door.

Few seconds later Amanda flew out of the employees exit into a beat up Ford Hybrid. "Floor it!" Amanda screamed as she closed the door.

Amanda shifted and looked behind just in time to see the exit door get ripped off its hinges and land on the car parked opposite it.

Amanda's heart nearly stopped as she meet the hard, heated eyes of the alpha. The only man she had ever been in love with. The man she had to leave behind. The man who had haunted her dreams and days ever since she had taken to living her life as a rogue.

HexGlow
HexGlow
118 Followers