Life as a Rogue Ch. 10

Story Info
The past beats inside him like a second heart.
699 words
4.5
6.5k
8

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HexGlow
HexGlow
118 Followers

"Roy! Roy! Open the door!" The banging on the door increased with every word.

"Leave me alone" he shouted back. As if the noise in his head wasn't maddening enough She had to go and create more noise.

"We have guests coming in fifteen minutes and you will there to welcome them!" Fathers command rang the loudest, even though his words were spoken in a low voice.

He stood up from his place on the bed in his dark room. He could see clearly though, every speck of dust, the furniture, the walls, everything was visible to him in the pitch black.

He opened the door to see them standing there.

Mother was fuming.

Father was patient.

"I don't wanna."

"You are going to." She declares.

"Hillary, go make sure everything is set. I'll bring him down." Father says. He watches as She goes downstairs after throwing him an aggravated look.

"Can I come in Roy?"

He open the door wider, before taking his place on the bed again.

Father does not comment on the darkened room. "What is the matter buddy? Why don't you want to meet Alpha Gabriel?"

"There will be too many people there, I don't like it." He whined. The wolf in him always claws his insides in irritation around people.

"Is that the only reason Roy?"

He nodded his head hesitantly. Father wouldn't understand. The elders didn't believe him when he told them the wolf was awake in him at this age.

"Alright." Father said after some time. "Alpha Gabriel is coming today with his daughter. I want you to meet her, she is a few years younger. You two can play later in the backyard, then you will be away from everyone. Will that do Roy?"

He thought it over. He could handle one girl. "Okay."

Father ruffled his hair, "good boy."

Standing in front of the mansion, he watched as three cars pulled in the massive driveway, parking one behind the other. He rubbed his chest, the wolf alert, uneasy, as nine towering men got out of the car. All crowed around a tiny girl who was clutching a brown teddy bear half her size.

"Where is the little munchkin Gabriel? Did you not bring my little caterpillar?" father called out to the Alpha fake searching the area, looking at everywhere but the tiny girl.

Tiny poked her head out from between the legs surrounding her, "Unca Badee!!"

Tiny looked up at Alpha Gabriel and wiggled out from her leg cage at his nod, running full tilt she jumped into father's arms who threw her into the air much to her screaming delight.

"Hello there caterpillar! How are you?"

"I no catterpill" Tiny pouted.

"No?"

"I am a wolf" Tiny announced, saying the words carefully.

"Are you now? I think you will spout wings in a few years" Father tormented her playfully.

"No no!!" Tiny shook her head, ponytails on either side swinging in the air, "I become a wolf, you see."

He almost jumped when his wolf let out a huff of amusement.

"I will become a wolf." Alpha Gabriel corrected gently.

"Yes papa, I will."

"You will have to show me when you do." Father said.

"I will." tiny let out an impish smile before she jumped out of father's arms and into Alpha Gabriel's.

He watched as father and the Alpha greeted each other, as Alpha greeted her, but his mind was on the girl that held his wolf's undivided attention.

"Hello Conner Roy." Alpha Gabriel got down on one knee, Tiny still sitting comfortably on his hip.

He shook the hand the Alpha held out to him. Respect was something he had always felt for this man and for once his wolf agreed with him.

Tiny looked at him with big bright eyes. The colour fascinated him, they looked like the colour of sky but so much darker.

"You have two name?"

"Yes, I do." He like his name very much.

"I like Roy. I call you Roy." Tiny beamed at him.

He scratched the back of his head, only father, Laura and She called him Roy, but tiny looked so happy about it, "Okay."

"I am A-man-da."

HexGlow
HexGlow
118 Followers