Life as a Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Siblings move their relationship further.
2k words
4.52
117.3k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 02/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at my self in the mirror, the greenish light from the overheads coloring my pale face. My skin was very pale, though right then I was pretty flushed. My hair hung over parts of my face, disheveled tufts poking out here and there. But I wasn't really looking at all that. I wanted to see my eyes. I thought after what I just did with my brother, I'd look somehow different. It was that stupid romantic in me, the one who wrote bad poetry, and the one who thought that if I looked deep enough into my eyes, I'd see someone new and different there. I should change after doing something like that I thought to myself.

But when I looked back at myself, really gave myself a good stare, I didn't see a thing. I wasn't any different. My personality was the same; what made me was the same. What I should have looked at was my mouth. If I had glanced down, I would have seen my smile. My eyes didn't change, but I hadn't smiled like that before.

I splashed water on my face, and used a towel to wipe up the drying mess my brother had left on my chin. The salty taste of his cum still hung in my mouth. I didn't really care for the taste of his actual cum. The pre-cum was where it was at.

My brother poked his head in through the door, his eyes racing across my still naked frame.

"Anything I can do?" His grin ate up half of his face.

I smiled back, my light brown hair falling into my face. "You've done enough for now."

So that's how it started. We continued to play with each other after that, gradually going further and further each time we met. It was like any other new relationship really. You can't get enough of each other, and each sexual experience is something exciting and energetic. I think I held out for about five months before he actually fucked me, and it was another two years before he convinced me to try anal.

But those first months were intense. We worked hard to keep our lust a secret, but even if our folks were home we'd somehow find a way to fool around. Sometimes it was jerking him off under the blankets while we watched a movie. Other times, during the summer mainly, we'd sneak off to our metal shed behind the house and he'd fuck my brains out. But I'm jumping ahead. Let me tell you about the first time... my first time.

Now you can argue that oral sex, which we partook in a lot, is real sex, and I had lost my virginity to my brother the first time I sucked his dick. Well I believe that a girl's first time is when the dick enters the pussy, and that's that.

It was around February, though I can't remember the exact date. Well not anymore, though I do remember trying to remember that date for years afterward. Stuff like that is important to a girl, but eventually time wiped it from my mind. We were watching Evil Dead 2, one of my personal favorites. My brother had made me watch it years ago, in an effort to scare his little sister. I had loved it in fact, and we watched any of the Evil Dead movies on a semi-regular basis. Well like most movies we watched, we didn't really get through the whole thing.

I was going down on my brother, the slurping sounds of my head on his dick loud and raw. He had muted the movie, because Bruce Campbell is too much of a distraction for anyone of any sex. Our parents were upstairs, no doubt my mother trapped in a book, and my father watching Survivor. I worked my brother's penis with one hand, jerking quickly, but smoothly. He had sat me down one night, and we had worked on giving him a good hand job. I think my hand jobs still leave something to be desired, as I've never made a guy cum with just my hand. I always have to finish him with my mouth.

His precum hit my tongue in hot waves, and I sucked it down. My brother's groans were loud, but the basement was a great place to muffle those sounds. The basement had a rec room, and a spare room. My uncle once lived there for a few months, but now the basement was like our own little apartment. We always played it up as that's where we did our homework, or worked on the computer. Our parents were none the wiser.

I was wearing a pair of black jogging shorts. They were an old pair of jogging pants I had cut down to a skimpy size. They were comfortable, and I rarely wore panties under them. They were my comfy clothes, and I usually put them on along with a T-shirt as soon as I got home. Though at this time, the T-shirt was gone, and I was topless as I went down on my brother. My other hand traced the insides of my thighs, blissfully playing around my clit as I took my brother's cock in my mouth. Soon enough he was cumming, and large wads of hot cum struck the back of my throat. I swallowed it all like a pro.

The hand on the back of my head relaxed, and my brother was panting. Now this happened sometimes, though less frequent as we got older. My brother's dick was still hard, and rested along my lips. My brother sat upright on the couch, but I lounged along its length, my head resting in his lap. I started to lap at it again, my other hand working my pussy furiously. He had cum, and now it was my turn.

I rolled over, my head facing upwards, but still in his lap. He stroked his hard dick along my cheek while I breathed heavily. I spread my legs wide, and pulled my shorts to the side to get better access to my engorged pussy. Even in the flickering blue light of the Evil Dead movie, I could see how red my pussy was, and how my juices created white highlights along its many curves.

I wanted to cum so bad. My hand flew along my slit, dipping low to pull up more juice, and then moving in a swift circular motion around my bud. I could feel it so close, but the orgasm wouldn't come.

"Finger me," I hissed. My brother was quick to comply, and leaned over, his moving penis leaving a trail of precum along the side of my face. His thick finger pressed at the entrance to my hole, and he slowly slipped it in. It hurt a little, but on the other hand it was a new sensation, one that can hardly be explained. His finger started to move in and out, and his dick twitched against my face in his excitement. My hands worked like crazy, but still no orgasm.

We went like that for almost ten minutes, but soon I was growing numb. It was very frustrating to be so close, but still not cum. Finally, on an impulse, I sat up. I licked my lips, my sweaty hair falling into my face. My brother sat upright still, so I straddled him.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

My answer was to run my hand along my tongue, then use my saliva to lube his dick. With a half mad smile, I pulled my shorts to the side, and lowered myself onto his dick. The tip was thick and round, and pressed at my hole. I used more of my weight, and the tip entered my hole. I gasped, and drove my head into his shoulder. I started to bite his arm, trying to muffle my screams. It hurt, but goddamn did it ever feel different.

His hands rested on my hips, gripping me but nor forcing me. I could feel his hips aching to buck, but he held on. I loved my brother so much, and he was such a gentleman. I used one hand to guide him in, and my other rested on his shoulder. With a final plunge, my brother's shaft slid along the walls of my pussy, and finally hitting my depths.

There is only a few ways a girl could describe the sensation of being penetrated. It's something most guys will never feel. You feel full, as if something's been returned to you that you forgot you were missing. My pussy muscles quivered on my brother's dick. I wasn't thinking of condoms then I have to say. But my brother was. He said he wouldn't come in me, but he'd pull out. I didn't actually care at the moment, but afterwards I thanked him for his foresight. I was too intent on cumming at that moment.

He started slow, the shaft sliding in and out of my hole slowly. I alternated between his shoulder and my lip to keep from screaming. As I grew accustomed to having his thick length inside of me, he started to move faster. I wrapped one arm around his neck and held on; the other was down at my crotch, rubbing again.

He pushed me down onto the couch, though I still clung to him. It was then I realized that me being on top wasn't giving him the leverage he needed. I know it's a cliché, but a jackhammer is what it was like. He pounded my pussy, the wet noises of his slick dick and my wet pussy seemed louder than my muffled gasps. His tongue darted out and licked my earlobe, and I shuddered. While he fucked me, he started to trace the line of my ear with his tongue, then dipped farther behind my ear. Tingles ran up my back, and combined with his constant thrusting, I was on my way to one of the most memorable orgasms I ever had.

My hand was crushed between our bellies, but my fingers still stroked my clit relentlessly. My hand was soaked from a combination of my own saliva to lube my brother and my pussy juice. My brother grabbed my hand and drew it up to his own mouth. While fucking me, and looking me straight in the eye, he sucked on my fingers, drinking down my juice. That put me over the top, and I came. My pussy quivered around his shaft, and still he pounded me. My eyes went wide, and I started to buck under him, and he just fucked me harder. I had to bite my lip to stop from screaming and having my parents come downstairs. Then with a "Holy shit, I'm cumming," my brother pulled out of me.

I remember how shiny his dick looked as he pulled out, and tried to get up. His hand worked along his shaft, and he aimed his dick along the length of my body. Great jets of milky white sperm spurt from the tip drenching me. Cum streams arched over my stomach and splashed on my chin, and cheek. Another spurt landed on my breasts, and finally he finished on my stomach. I lay there panting, and he fell back to the far end of the couch.

I grabbed the roll of toilet paper we hid under the couch to mop myself up, smiling the entire time. He laughed a little, though not at me. He seemed to laugh at how great life was. My brother grabbed a wad of toilet paper and helped me clean up as well, his grin eating up his face.

"Wow, your shorts are soaked," he said with a lopsided smile. He helped me pull them off, and he even put them in the laundry room for me. He came back a pair of jeans I had left to hang in there, and in the other hand was twirling a pair of my panties around his finger. He was still naked from the waist down, his half erect cock still shiny from the fucking he had given me.