Life At Islands Estates Ch. 04

Story Info
Kinky caper at the carpet store.
5.1k words
4.74
29.8k
1
0

Part 4 of the 27 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan stripped the soiled panties down her legs and handed them to me. I held them to my face and told her I'd cherish them always. Naturally, Dennis called me a pervert and told me what a sick person I was. So, I'm a panty freak, sue me.

She kissed me briefly and cupped my dick through my khaki's and thanked me again for a wonderful afternoon. She hugged Marie and took Dennis by the hand. Still clad in the stained silver stockings and garter belt, and puffy negligee, she walked him back down to the boathouse.

Dennis' life may have changed forever. His incestuous relationship with his mother was now out in the open. His sainted mother had officially been sexually liberated. Her announcement to us that she would behave any way she felt like, any time she wanted to, gave Denny the green light to stretch his wings without any further resistance from her, provided he slips her the weenie now and then to keep her satisfied. I fervently hoped that he wouldn't become too depressed over her impending transformation into a fuck-slut.

Marie had also turned her on to the bi-sexual side of herself with just a few strokes of her hot tongue. Susan had made it clear that she was interested in further episodes, involving Marie and her wanton mouth. Me too, I found Susan to be a very tasty dish.

My dick had been hard for a long time and my balls ached to be emptied. I hoped that Camille and Louise wouldn't be too late coming home, I needed to get fucked and they were on my list for tonight. It was only eight o'clock so I didn't expect them for a while.

"Sorry," Marie said.

"For what?" I asked, pouring a liberal splash of Scotch over some ice.

"You've gotta have blue balls after that scene," she remarked.

"Well, Sweetie," I said, "I plan on taking care of that as soon as Camille and Louise get here. I promised to behave so I can give them the full meal deal tonight, and being a man of my word, I'm celibate until then."

"What a guy," she said.

"You think Denny's gonna be all right after today?" I asked.

"You kidding? He's not going to be the same shy dude we all know and love anymore." She explained. "And, I'll bet we see a hell of a change in his music. He's gonna be just like a peacock from now on, spreading his feathers and showing off for all the chickies in the crowd. I also bet he dumps Chrissie. She's been trying to handcuff herself to him and I know he's gonna want to play the field more than ever before."

"You're right, and he's gonna want to give your sweet little tail a new ride now too,"

I said. "Only the next time, it'll be a treat for you. He's about to change his style. You watch."

She giggled and went to the bar for a drink and sat next to me on at the bar. "You don't think I'll be getting in Camille's way, with you do you?" she asked.

"I don't think so, she wants a kid, not a husband. She knows I'm spread pretty thin and I don't expect her to play the jealousy game on me. We love each other because we're related by blood, not romantically," I answered.

"Good, I'd hate to have to leave this place because of that," she worried.

"I was planning to have a talk with her right away anyhow. I don't want her to get attached and hurt. Besides, Louise has already probably clued her in because she likes the sausage herself and wouldn't want that to change. Camille's cool," I said.

We sat and sipped our drinks for a while and Marie decided to go upstairs and call it a night. I opted for a shower and clean pants; these were slightly sticky in the crotch.

I picked up the panties from Susan and headed downstairs. I opened the drawer in my desk, where I stored my collection of contraband panties, and was curious to see that they had all been folded neatly and stacked into two piles. On top of the front pile was a bright red thong with a large white stain in the crotch, and skid marks where the thong crossed the ass hole. At first I couldn't remember where I had acquired them and then it came to me. Louise had worn them on the first night she had shown me The War Room. Having found my stash, she must have made them a gift.

I thumbed through the piles and tried to remember where each pair had come from and if I'd ever see some of those women again. I thought about the barmaid from the Mill Top, and supposed we'd meet again at the White Lion weekend after next. I couldn't think of her name but decided I'd find out when I saw her. Who knows? I might just have to give her a try. I love older women. I folded Susan's nasty contribution and placed them on top of Louise's red thong, and closed the drawer.

--------

After a warm shower and a ham and cheese on rye, I settled in front of the television with this afternoon's video and watched as Dennis and Susan devoured each other on the screen. I was getting pretty handy with the camera and realized that the dolly-mounted cameras were going to take lots of the movement out of the videos. As the movie played, I noticed Marie's presence in the background. She stayed completely out of the action but her hands appeared to be inside her blouse rubbing her tits, and in her pants frigging her pussy. She still had her period, but she was obviously diddling herself. I had captured her face once in the throws of orgasm, her head tossed back and her mouth open. I wished I had noticed at the time so I could have closed in on her hand between her legs.

I was just about to drift off when I heard the door open. I stood up and Camille bounded across the room and landed in my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist so I was standing while holding her. She rubbed her hot tits against me.

"Welcome home, Brown Sugar," I cried.

"Thank you, Cool, I'm so excited to be moving back," she bubbled. "Mama's in heaven."

"You're both going to heaven, later," I promised.

She covered my mouth with hers and we played tongue tag. She was hot and alive in my arms.

"Save some of that for me, White Bread," Louise hollered, as she crossed the room to us. "Turn him loose, Bitch, so his big black mama can suck his face." Louise engulfed me and cradled me between her mammoth breasts, and smothered me with wet kisses.

Camille giggled and Louise grabbed me by both butt cheeks, and pulled me tight against her. "We've been missing you, Tall," she said. "We got some lost time to make up for."

"I've been saving myself all day just for you two," I said. "And what a day it's been."

"You can tell us about it all later," Camille commanded. "Help us with the car and we'll catch up with the news."

We unloaded Camille's car into the vacant housekeepers apartment, pending her sorting it out and putting her things away. We carried her clothes and personal items to the bedroom suite across the hall from Louise. Camille had traveled light, the movers would be bringing the rest of her things within a few days, and Louise had everything else known to human kind available in the house. We settled in the kitchen to unwind while Louise fixed us a snack.

I related to them the events of the past few days and briefly our encounter with Dennis' mother. They were both amazed when I told them of the tightness of her pussy. Louise howled with laughter and told me I had a pussy fixation. I grumbled and Camille patted my arm and clucked her tongue.

"I can get along without the verbal abuse," I said, although, I had really missed Louise the past days.

"Oh you poor dear abused child," Louise chimed in, "such a pathetic person, we'll just have to show you how terrible we feel about leaving you here to fend off those pesky female predators all by yourself."

"Now you're talking my language," I agreed.

"You go downstairs and get your pretty little butt ready for bed, and we'll come along after we get the road dirt washed off," Louise said. I gave Camille a peck on the cheek and wandered back downstairs.

I shaved quickly and splashed a dab of aftershave on my face and turned the lights and waterfall pump on in the fishpond. I slid between the cool satin sheets naked in anticipation of the arrival of Louise and Camille. I didn't have to wait long before the two sultry black vixens sauntered into the room, wearing gossamer white dusters, and pumps. White on black is a beautiful sight to behold.

They crawled into bed on either side of me and snuggled up close. I felt many fingers start to move over my nakedness and the touch of their lips on each nipple. I reached for tit flesh and cupped one in each hand. Camille found my swelling pecker first and closed her tiny hand around its girth and began to pump it gently. She quickly covered my helmet with her hot mouth and slowly stroked me in. Louise adjusted herself to present her leaking cunt to my face. I delved in and thrashed her with my tongue, flicking over her extended clit frequently.

Camille made soft slurping noises as she sucked voraciously on the head of my now weeping cock-head. Louise was whimpering loudly with each lap against her clit and very shortly thereafter, she lurched into a strong orgasm, drenching my face with her secretions.

Louise rolled off my face and lay next to me. "I love you, Tall Cool," she whispered in my ear. "You eat this old black cunt so fine. Now you fuck my baby girl. Fill her with your hot cock juice and give her that baby she wants."

I turned and kissed her. She licked my lips and cheeks savoring her spent juices that remained on my face.

Reaching down, I collected Camille under the arms and pulled her up next to me and rolled her onto her back I maneuvered myself between her knees and swathed her clean-shaven slit with my mouth. She arched her back at as I pushed my face into her womanhood.

"Fuck me, Cool," she begged, "bury it in me."

I eased up and felt Louise's hand guide me into Camille's waiting opening. Liquid heat surrounded me as I slid into her. She took it all the way with out hesitation, grunting when I pushed myself firmly into her uterus. I could feel her clasping me with her inner muscles. I humped slowly, staying mostly all the way in. As I increased the intensity of motion, Camille bucked harder with each downward thrust making the end of each stroke a collision of our bodies.

My eruption started its journey from my balls to her womb, but took its time getting there. The sensations it caused in my loins were exquisite, manifesting itself into a superb crescendo. Spewing into Camille's innermost reaches with a tremendous surge, it searched for every crevasse to wash with its life giving flow. Over and over, I felt myself launch each successive jolt of sperm deep into her. Until there was none left give. Then silence, only the sound of the water over the stones by the fishpond on the other side of the room.

I rolled off Camille and she cuddled close to me, not speaking. Louise rose and gathered her caftan around her shoulders, smiled and blew me a kiss. "Sleep well, my children," she whispered and left the room. Camille stirred and moved closer to my side, trying to become part of me. I lay there thinking for more than an hour, wondering how things would play out. Camille would surely become pregnant with my kid. Things had become very complicated lately. I pulled the covers up around us and sleep became my mistress until dawn.

--------

The next two days were spent helping to settle Camille. Plans were made to convert the old housekeepers apartment into a suite where Camille could have a drafting room and an office to establish herself in her chosen profession as an architect, plus a room so the baby would be close, while she worked.

Roger and Dennis worked in the video room, tirelessly, making fantastic progress. I moved two of the big dolly-mount cameras up to The War Room and assembled them. I also moved one into the sound studio to record the band. I connected the long cables to each camera and as soon as Roger had the power to the control console, they would be ready to test.

Marie was busy painting the Spanish plaster in her apartment and I got the brilliant idea to ask Gerald to give her a hand. Turns out that he's an excellent painter and they had all the walls done in no time. It was Friday afternoon and I decided to go up and check on their progress.

The door was standing open and Gerald was standing in the living room admiring their handiwork. I strolled in and was pleasantly surprised at the difference the soft eggshell colored paint had made in the room. The dark color of the heavy cypress beams and woodwork stood in stark contrast to the walls, much better than the dirty white that had been there. I noticed that the carpeting was worn throughout, and asked Marie if she wanted me to make arrangements to have it replaced.

"I didn't want to ask for too much," she said, "but I'd be tickled to death if you wanted to do that."

"What color would look nice?" I asked. "Why don't the two of us drive down to Daytona and look in the carpet stores and see what they have?" she asked.

"It's still early, lets do it today," I said.

Gerald told us he'd finish with the cleanup from the painting. Then he had to run to pick up his date. We thanked him for his help and Marie promised to do a better job of thanking him later if he'd help us move the furniture around for the carpet layers. He agreed and we left for Daytona.

I was driving south on A-1-A toward Daytona. I asked Marie, "How about I take you to dinner after we buy the carpeting?"

"I'd love to. I know a place on the beach in Ormond that's really nice," she answered.

"So how you and Gerald getting along?" I asked.

"He's really a great guy, he painted those four rooms in no time. The kitchen will be last, but that's not such a big job. Besides, I want to get the rest of the place livable before I do the kitchen. I've been displaced ever since I moved in. I just love that old leather furniture up there, and the bed is awesome with those huge gnarled wooden posts," she said.

The place had been furnished like an Old Spanish Hacienda, with leather overstuffed furniture, hammered iron and massive wood tables and bedstead, and heavy iron lighting fixtures and trim. I gave Dianne a grade A, for her taste in decorating. The kitchen had lots of brickwork, just like the big kitchen downstairs, but had modern appliances for convenience.

I was dying to know if she had fucked him yet, but was reluctant to pry. She'd been alone up there with him for two days, and I didn't think she had the strength to resist.

"Did you and Camille have fun?" she asked.

"Oh yes, we had fun. She's on a quest to get knocked up," I answered. "Louise left us alone last night. It's been a pretty intense couple of nights. I'm not used to the same woman night after night."

"Poor baby," she giggled, "too much if a good thing got you down?"

"Ah, Marie," I complained. "You know what I mean. Besides, haven't you and Gerald been splitting the sheets up there?"

"Not yet," she stated. "But give me a chance. I've been brazen as hell around him and he hasn't taken the bait. I think he's going steady with some girl and wants to be true to her. I'll give him an eyeful of bare tit or pussy real soon and that oughta start his juices flowing. I need strange dick same as you need strange cunt." "Slut," I said.

"Again with the compliments," she giggled.

We stopped at a phone booth on the outskirts of Ormond Beach and got the addresses of carpet stores. We found one close by, over on U.S 1. I took S.R. 40 across to the main highway and turned right and found the carpet outlet right where the phonebook said it would be.

We went inside and browsed for a while before a smartly dressed older woman crossed the room and asked if she could be of help.

"Carol?" Marie asked the woman, "Carol Kline?"

"Is that you Marie Stone?" she asked in return.

"Sure, I didn't know you sold carpeting too," Marie said.

"My husband owns this store so I work for him whenever he needs help selling," she explained.

I recognized Mrs. Kline as the teacher from school that had been so impressed with our music. She was neatly dressed in a tight fitting, short blue skirt and jacket, over a pale blue satin blouse. She also wore seamed caramel colored hose and very high-heeled shoes. She was surely in her middle fifties, but her makeup had been carefully applied and her blue-gray hair recently styled. Although she was slightly overweight, she was a very handsome woman.

"So nice to see you Mr. Ellis," she greeted me, extending a carefully manicured hand for a shaking. Her hand was warm and soft. "Now how can I help?"

"We're looking for carpeting for an apartment in my home," I stated. "The motif is Old Spanish, and I think a deep pile plush with a very heavy pad is what we want. Marie can choose the color she likes, I just want it to be the best quality you have available."

She took Marie by the arm and led her over to look at samples. I wandered around the store and after a short while I found myself on the next isle of samples from the women. I couldn't see them but I could plainly hear them talking softly to one another.

"I'm so sorry about your divorce, Honey," Carol said.

"Oh, don't be. I'm so happy to be rid of that drunken bastard," Marie told her.

"Where are you staying?" she inquired.

"I'm staying out at the Ellis mansion, north of Flagler Beach. It's so beautiful, you'll have to come and visit," Marie explained. "You've tendered your resignation from the school district?" she asked.

"Yes, I'm about to publish some music I've been writing and I want to devote myself to that for a while." Marie said.

"So tell me about your friend," Carol asked. "Are you two, you know, close?"

"Carol, I should tell you how personal that question is but, we've got our other secret so I guess it doesn't matter. We're, how should I put this, having a relationship." Marie was choosing her words carefully. "We're sharing some exciting experiences together."

"He's fucking your little ass off, isn't he?" she asked.

I couldn't hear a response but I heard Carol say, "You slut." She must know Marie pretty well.

I decided it was time to wander around and see how the color selection was going. I moseyed around to where the two women were standing. I walked up behind them, unnoticed, and stepped up close to Marie before speaking. I looked over her shoulder and asked softly, "Are you having any luck?"

"Seems she's having all the luck," Carol said.

I looked in her eyes and saw absolute carnal lust. She licked her lips nervously and her cheeks flushed. I wondered.

Marie held a sample of carpet up for approval, a dark saddle brown color, with very deep pile. Thick and soft under the feet I supposed. I liked it and asked if it was in stock. "Let's go and see," Carol said. We followed her out into the warehouse.

Carol walked down a long row of huge rolls of carpeting, her high-heels tapping loudly on the concrete floor. We followed her. She turned a corner and we passed several more large rolls piled hap-hazardly in the back of the huge room. We went through a door at the rear of the building into another large, dimly lit warehouse filled with rolls of carpet. She checked the number on the sample against the numbers on several of the rolls and announced that we were in luck; they had a sizable quantity on hand and could install it at our convenience. She would come to the house tomorrow morning and measure the rooms carefully. The installers would then rough cut the carpet to the proper sizes for each room and Monday would be carpet day at the Islands. Carol told us she would bring all the necessary paperwork in the morning and we wouldn't have to spend time waiting for it tonight.

The lighting in the warehouse was quite dim but I could still tell that Carol was nervous. I could see little beads of sweat on her upper lip. Marie must have noticed it too because she asked Carol if she felt all right.

12