Life At Islands Estates Ch. 27

Story Info
The Final Chapter.
3.6k words
4.79
22.3k
1

Part 27 of the 27 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weekend at The Omni had been a smashing success. Everybody was rejuvenated and revitalized. Rita literally begged Ming to come stay at Islands Estates. Ming was reluctant at first, but Rita convinced her to come for a week and check it out. Ming decided that she would take the next week off and just relax, but couldn't make a commitment on such short notice. But when her boss fired her for even suggesting that she take a week off, she told him to go fuck himself and came with us, to play with Rita.

Debbie and Steve agreed to come down the following weekend and spend a couple of days. Dave and the big girl were acting like little kids in heat and went to grovel at Dave's house in Mayport. I promised to keep in touch with him and he said he'd call if he needed a lead player. We arrived back at the estate shortly after noon on Sunday and spent the afternoon getting the music equipment set up in the studio.

Dennis was tired and excused himself early, leaving Marie and me alone in the studio.

"What's stuck in his craw?" I asked.

"Oh, he's just getting a little possessive," Marie, answered. "And I told him he should lighten up."

"Who's he jealous of," I asked.

"I think it's you," she answered. "You were really cranked up last night. He has always envied your skills on the guitar. I think he feels you upstaged him with the Elvis thing and all the panties."

"Oh, for crying out loud," I said.

I marched upstairs and knocked on the door to Marie's apartment. Dennis opened the door and stood looking at me.

"So?" he asked.

"We'd better have a chat," I said and pushed past him through the door. I got us two beers from the fridge and pointed to a chair for him to sit.

"About what?" Dennis asked.

"About this attitude we have going on here," I stated.

"What attitude?" he asked.

"Suppose you tell me," I said, and waited.

"Well, you just sucked the wind out of the room, last night," he began. "And what was this shit with the panties all about?"

"Hold on there, Slim," I replied. "Who was it that didn't want to do the Elvis impersonation and dumped it on me? And who kept pushing for me to dig out the old Elvis suit, and get my hair cut and colored like Elvis? And whom was it suggested that we get the scarves to hand out to the ladies? I'll tell you who. It was you, Dennis, the same guy that came up with the whole gig in the first place. And who was it that kept saying that you're the singer and should do the Elvis bit in the first place? I'll tell you who, that was me, the guy that you say is the best fucking guitar player you've ever heard. Remember?"

"So? It looked really bad, all of those women standing there holding their skivvies in their hand waiting for you to kiss them," he whined.

"It could have, and should have been you," I said. "All I wanted to do was play the guitar. You did a marvelous job on the whole show. And you played great for the Elvis show. Besides, you know I'm a panty freak, anyway."

"Aw, shit, Cool. I suppose you're right," he said. "I would have been a nervous wreck if those women would have all been coming at me like that."

"So, how'd you get along with Debbie Friday night?" I asked.

"Oh man. Marie turned her on, SO FUCKING HOT. I ended up doing her in the butt," he bragged.

"She likes that," I said. We laughed.

Marie peeked in the door and Dennis jumped up and walked over to her and hugged her and apologized for being a jerk. We agreed with him and Marie found us a couple more brews.

I was tired and finished my beer and left them sitting together on the sofa.

---------

Ming arrived while I was upstairs with Dennis and she and Rita were standing in the foyer, hugging each other. They carried Ming's suitcases down the hall to her bedroom and I wandered into the kitchen and found Caroline, and Bobby Sue huddled over the table, giggling.

"What's the big joke?" I asked, sitting at the end of the table.

"Oh, nothing. We were just talking about last night," Caroline said, hardly able to contain herself.

"And?" I questioned.

"Well," Bobby Sue said, "we were just talking about all those ladies standing there waving their panties, waiting to kiss our daddy."

"So?" I asked.

"Don't you wonder what their husbands were thinking?" Caroline asked.

"I never gave it any thought," I answered. "But, now that you mention it, it was sort of weird. Your mama started it, you know."

"We know," Bobby Sue said. "Did you count how many pairs there was?"

"Not actually," I answered. "More than twelve dozen. That's how many scarves we started with, and they kept coming for a long time after I ran out of scarves."

"Two hundred and ninety-seven pairs of stinky panties, you pervert," Caroline exclaimed.

"That's more that I had in my whole collection," I said.

The girls looked at each other. "You have more?" Bobby Sue asked.

"So, I'm a panty freak," I said.

They both shook their heads, and giggled even more.

"Why were you and mama spying on us last night?" Caroline asked.

"We weren't spying. The door was open and Camille just happened to look in," I said. "She wanted me to see too, so I looked over her shoulder. Y'all were so hot, going at it like you were, I just got horny and plugged in to Camille. What's wrong with that? Y'all been looking in on us since you were old enough to figure out what we were doing."

"You really think we looked hot?" Bobby Sue asked.

"Smokin'," I answered. "How'd you get Billy Joe to hang on for so long?"

"I don't know," Caroline answered. "I slapped him and he got really turned on. It was fantastic. But did you see the root on Steve?"

"My God, he's absolutely gigantic," Bobby Sue, asserted.

"But, neither of them fuck like you do, Daddy," Caroline purred. "I guess when you love somebody so much, it's always better, isn't it?"

"I guess that's right, Pumpkin," I answered. "But your mama told me once that loving somebody is a whole lot different than being in love with them. She's right."

Camille joined us in the kitchen, bringing me a House of Lords over ice. Camille has the most sense and best manners of all of us and treats me just like her Mama Louise used to. I will always miss that woman.

"Where's the redhead?" I asked.

"She and Ming are touring the mansion," Camille answered. "I think Ming is looking for a domestic position."

"I can think of a couple of positions daddy would like to see her in," Bobby Sue piped in.

Caroline gave her an elbow in the ribs and called her a pervert. They were both correct.

I was under the impression that Rita had ideas that the Chinese girl would fit in nicely with our debauched little group. I thought so too. I was also hoping that Debbie and Steve would feel comfortable here, I was growing very fond of the boy and I have always enjoyed being with his mother.

I left the women in the kitchen and went in search of Ming and Rita. I found them in the den, having a glass of wine and smoking cigarettes. They were sitting quite close on the loveseat. Ming had her hand on Rita's thigh and they were talking in quiet tones as I entered the room.

"Hi, Honey," Rita cooed. "Are you all unloaded and set up?"

"Yup. It's time to relax," I allowed.

"Can Ming stay here for a while?" Rita asked.

"I won't be in the way," Ming said, softly.

"Not a problem," I answered.

"We need a little help with the house," Rita added.

"Works for me," I said. "Did you show her around?"

"Some, I figured you would want to give her the tour of your studios and The War Room," Rita answered.

"My pleasure," I said, standing up.

"Oh, I'm sure it will be," Rita purred.

Ming and Rita followed me out into the hall and down the stairs to the basement. I pushed open the door to the video studio and flipped on the lights in the control room. The studio outside the control room remained dark. I explained the system briefly to Ming and explained how there were cameras in several rooms around the house and could all be controlled from here. I switched on the console and the monitors flickered to life revealing the rooms where cameras were positioned.

Ming was most interested. I reached for the dimmers that controlled the lights in the studio and brought the light level up on one of the staged rooms. There in the middle of the monitor was a king sized bed. Ropes could clearly be seen tied to the four corner posts of the bed and lying on the coverlet. Ming looked out the glass windows and peered at the bed across the room. The corners of her pretty mouth turned up and she seemed to be smiling to herself. Rita explained that we could make video tape recordings of anything that any of the cameras in the house were focused on. Then she told the lovely Chinese girl that we'd made all kinds of X-rated movies over the years.

"I would love to see them," Ming whispered as she stared at the bed.

I loaded a cassette into the playback deck and pressed the play button. The monitor on the console in front of Ming blinked on and there on the screen, was a very much younger version of me, sliding my cock in and out of Helen Blossom's beautiful face. Ming stared at the screen as I withdrew from her mouth and shot cum all over the kneeling woman's face and breasts. Her breath became shallow and rapid as the scene unfolded in front of her. She looked at Rita and then at me.

"It's so beautiful to watch the acts of love," Ming said, softly. "We see too much violence and so little of the beauty in this world. It would please me to be used for pleasure, as this woman has been used."

"He didn't use her," Rita explained. "They shared pleasure with each other."

"In my country," Ming said, "it is the duty of the woman to give pleasure to the man."

"In this house," I said. "the pleasure is shared by all of us. The giving and the taking are mutual."

"Then, I should like to share pleasure with all of you," Ming breathed. "And in return I shall help to maintain this beautiful place as a shrine to the pleasures of love and kindness."

"The whole world should have your attitude," Rita said, softly.

Rita hugged the Chinese girl who immediately covered her lips in a deep kiss. These two were hung up on each other. I liked that.

We continued our tour, of the house. We showed her the sound studio and the pool area, and the stairway to the upstairs apartment where Marie lived. From out on the kitchen balcony, you could see the boathouse with its apartment and the mechanical building with its apartment. Through the trees, the barn and stable were visible. Sandra's house sat beyond the corral and to the south, Gerald's house was discernable through the thick palmetto scrub. The fifty-two foot cruiser rocked gently tied to the pier on the river. Ming was most interested in the yacht and asked if we could go aboard.

Rita excused herself, leaving Ming and I alone to tour the boat. We walked slowly down the concrete path to the pier and out to the boat. I boarded first and held my hand out to steady Ming as she stepped aboard. She stepped up close to me and placed her hands flat on my chest.

Looking up into my eyes, she said, "I will serve you well."

I kissed her. She responded by pulling her body tightly against mine. I reached around her and picked her up. She weighed barely a hundred pounds. Her legs went around my waist, her arms around my neck, and she covered my face with kisses.

She released her grip and dropped to the floor. She pulled by the hand down the steps to the master stateroom and pushed me back on the bed. Quickly opening my fly, she extracted my prick and covered it with her mouth. She had learned the erotic art of sucking cock very well, for she expertly caressed me with her lips and tongue. Her hands played only a minor role in the pleasure she was inflicting on me. Her warm velvet mouth brought me to the brink of exploding and then let me drift back away from the edge again and again until she finally drew me deep and swallowed me whole. The wave crashed over me as I sent a long draughts of hot semen flooding her pulsating mouth. She carefully swallowed each thunderous offering without spilling a drop.

I pulled her face to mine and kissed her deeply, sending my tongue far into her mouth. My taste was strong in her mouth. We savored the kiss and dwelled on the moment.

"Do I please you, Sir?" she asked, demurely.

"Very much," I answered. "But you are not my servant, you are my friend. And you will be treated as such. Now, get your skinny butt up to the house, and lets go and find us some dinner."

---------

The week flew by and it was Friday before I realized it. I was sitting out on the deck by the pool with Helen Blossom. We were plotting our next course of action on the Palm Coast Development. I was getting bored with the whole deal and from her tone of voice; Helen was on the verge of hysterics. She had been working her ass off and had made herself a small fortune. But like most businesses, it kept you so busy that you didn't have time to spend the money you made. I didn't have that problem because I let other people do most of the work while I sat on my butt.

I asked my friend if she thought she had enough stashed away to cover her expenses if she retired. She thought she might if she stayed in the house next door. But she wanted to see if I was interested in another house on the estate way over by the north wall, on the riverfront. I told her sure and asked if she had a plan in mind. As luck would have it, she and Camille had been plotting and scheming and a plan had been drawn for just such an occasion.

The plan was to use the same exterior stone as all the rest of the buildings on the property but to be very modern on the inside. They had priced it out and I had virtually no objection to the project. I proposed to her that I would build the house for her, and trade deeds for the house she lived in now. She objected due to the fact that the new house would cost over six times the worth of the old house.

"So, you give me a blow job and we'll call it even," I said.

"Deal," she said, and sucked me off right then and there. I hoped that Helen would never change.

Rita came bustling out to the pool and informed me that our guests were arriving. I didn't remember inviting anybody and when I looked stupid, she reminded me about Debbie and Steve. Feeling rather foolish, I jumped up and hustled to find a pair of pants and a shirt.

Ming, Rita, and Camille ushered Debbie and Steve into the front foyer just as I made my appearance from the pool. Steve stalked over to me and extended his hand. I shook it and hugged Debbie. The girls were all a gaggle with suitcases and small talk. I indicated for Steve to grab his bag and follow me.

I showed him to Camille's old digs off the kitchen and when he was settled, we set out to tour the grounds. We ended up sitting on the front deck of the boathouse apartment, watching the sun sink in the western sky. Steve had set himself a goal to be an architect. I thought that was a splendid idea and offered to fund his schooling. He was most appreciative and told me he would repay me for the debt after he got himself set up. I told him that would be fine and we sat there on the deck until long after the sun had set. Our main topic of conversation was music.

The weekend ended much too quickly. Debbie was scheduled to do another production the following week so I invited Steve to spend more time at the estate. Camille and Rita were urging Debbie to take over the apartment over the boathouse. Steve was buzzed at the idea and pleaded with her to accept. Finally, Marie took her down to look at the place. They were gone for over two hours and when they returned, both of them were flushed and glowing, she agreed to take the apartment for the summer and then make a decision regarding any further stay.

--------

Epilog:

And so things went. All of my children and their mothers now resided at Islands Estates. Each of them had his or her, own agenda. We of course all lived in sin, engaging in all manner of perverted debauchery. Over the coming years, there would be visitors to the estate. Some would stay briefly, others longer, depending on their temperament.

Marie passed away from cancer in 1989, and was buried in the family plot with my parents and Louise.

We built Helen a fine new house facing the river and she is well and still enjoys a randy visit from yours truly upon occasion. Karen became a renowned ecologist and resides in Boca Raton, with her husband and two daughters. Whenever she comes to visit her mother, we get together and spend the night in carnal bliss. She has made her mother and me swear that we will never expose her to her family.

Billy Joe lives with Sandra, who is starting to show her age now. They are deeply committed to, and seldom stray from each other. Dennis has relocated back to Flagler beach, and teaches band at the high school. I think Marie had a lot to do with that. He suffered a tremendous loss when Marie died. So did we all.

Bobby Sue became pregnant with Steve's child and delivered him a fine son in 1991. They live in Blossom's house next door and are doing fine. Steve graduated from Jacksonville University with a degree in architecture and has his own business in St. Augustine.

Caroline joined my sister Dianne in New York and has taken an interest in the lingerie trade. Dianne is semi retired and has turned a great portion of the responsibilities over to her.

Rita, Camille, Ming, Debbie and I have been traveling. Some of our destinations included: Thailand, Ireland, England, Denmark, Scotland, Mexico and Costa Rica. Traveling with four females has interesting complications, especially if they are all oversexed and for the most part bi-sexual.

I got the bug to buy a new boat, so when we were in Costa Rica I found a one hundred ten foot, fiberglass hulled motor cruiser, that I just had to have. Powered by twin eight hundred horse v-twelve Perkins diesels, she was decked out with all the latest electronic gadgets. I dickered with the boatyard for over a week and came to an arrangement to pick the boat up and cruise back to Florida. I organized the transfer of funds and we all loaded aboard and set our course for home.

We cruised northeast from Puerto Limon, Costa Rica to Morant Bay, Jamaica and refueled and took on provisions. Our next port of call was Jean Rabel, on the on the northern coast of Haiti. We spent two days enjoying the scenery and then cruised for Georgetown, Bahamas. The seas were calm and the company was marvelous. I had a captive audience of four beautiful and sexy females to keep me satisfied.

The next leg of our cruise took us to Biscayne Bay and a visit to the house dad and Jan had lived in. We stayed several days and made arrangements for some much needed repairs and then motored north and home to Islands Estates.

The folks at home were most impressed with the expensive yacht and wondered what in the world we needed with a boat that size. I told them it had been an impulse buy. Rita circled her ear with her finger, indicating that she thought I had gone astray. But she truly loved the huge vessel and we spent many months cruising off the eastern coast of our great country.

Life is quiet now at Islands Estates. We are all getting older and the kids have taken over much of the operation of the business and everyday happenings here.

I hope you have all enjoyed this tale of my strange and somewhat perverted and incestuous family. In following chapters, entitled Life Goes On, I'll relate some more of the interesting history of The Ellis Family, and Life At Islands Estates.