Life at Last Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This should be interesting to watch." Julia said.

"I think it will make for some good photos, that's for sure." Chanelle added.

Vanessa climbed onto the bed and stood above Katherine. She brought the strap down several times on to each cheek of her ass hard, reddening the area a bright red.

"So you say she's a cummer Chan? Well let's see if I can make her spill some juice for me.

Chanelle looked at Katherine's pussy, and could see the wetness already forming inside the splayed lips. Vanessa raised the strap and Katherine knew what it was going to feel like. The strap came down and the tip buried itself into the tender flesh. Katherine let out a scream that filled the room. The strap came down again, and this time, the tip went into the opening and stayed there.

"Great shot." Chanelle said as she took a picture of it.

Katherine felt the rough edges drag at her flesh as it was pulled out. Vanessa was truly very good at her ministrations.

Katherine could feel the wetness herself coming out and Julia said, "Look at the flow coming out, she's starting to cum." Sure enough, a thin, milky white trail was coming out and down Katherine's pussy. Vanessa reached down and felt it, spreading it around the labia.

"You weren't kidding, were you Chan."

"Would I kid about such a marvelous thing." Katherine felt the burning in her pussy subside slightly, during the lull. As it came to a point when it was almost bearable, she relaxed her tensed muscles.

This was what Vanessa was waiting for and strapped her again, the pussy flesh making a wet smacking sound. The clenching of muscles brought a renewed flow from her pussy and Chanelle didn't waste the photo opportunity. Julia knelt between Katherine's legs and lapped up the cum, flowing like a small river now. Katherine's body heaved with the sobs, as she lay crying.

Vanessa moved, and stood over Trisha and prepared to give her the strapping she felt was long over do. The strap came down right along the middle of her pussy, the tip hitting against the exposed and swollen clit. Trisha arched up in pain and screamed out.

"I should have been a choir mistress, I love to make them sing like that." Vanessa joked and the other two laughed.

Trisha's pussy lips swelled with blood after the first hit and when the strap hit there again, a small tear opened and blood shot out in a spray across the sheets.

"Sensitive little bitch , isn't she." Vanessa said, looking amazed at the results.

Blood continued to flow from the cut, flowing down her pussy and onto the pillow.

Vanessa took no mercy on her as she hit the other side and then once more along the middle, making sure the tip hit her clit again. Blood started to flow from her clit now as well, as the hit had caught her by her clit ring.

"Oh well, I guess they've had enough of a strapping, what shall we do now girls." Vanessa chuckled.

Both Katherine and Trisha buried their faces into the sheets and sobbed uncontrollably. Vanessa took the rubbing alcohol and poured it out of the bottle right onto the cut skin. Trisha screamed again and then buried her face into the sheets.

"Oh, that's an insult to injury Vanessa," Chanelle said laughing.

The other two laughed along.

"I'd like to fuck Kat in the ass, with that big, strap on dildo." Julia said.

"I'll do the whiner in her ass with the other then." Vanessa challenged.

As the two slaves lay sobbing, Julia and Vanessa got the harnesses in place and slipped the latex beasts in through the openings.

"You look nicely hung there Jules." Vanessa said admiring the 10" dildo.

"You look quite the stud yourself there, big guy." Julia replied and they laughed at the joke. Chanelle rubbed the two cocks with some lubricant and said like a referee,

"I want a good clean fucking, you two. Hitting below the belt is expected, and I want some dirty stuff as well."

They all laughed and Julia and Vanessa got on the bed behind their mounts.

They both knelt down and positioned themselves so that the cocks were at the anal openings. Chanelle said,

"Go."

And both women pushed the tips of their dildos against the anal openings. Vanessa shoved in hard, pushing past the clenched sphincter and straight on down until it was buried deep inside.

Julia had done the same to Katherine, and it was hard for Chanelle to decide who had got in first.

"I think it's a tie, we'll have to go again." Both dildos were extracted, and readied again. Chanelle got into place and then said,

"Go."

She watched as both cocks went in fast and deep and then said,

"Jules wins, her was buried first."

Vanessa slapped Trisha's ass and said,

"Cheap nag, I should of won."

And all three laughed again. The two riders went to work pumping the dildos in and out, loosening the holes, pretending they were cowgirls out riding. Katherine and Trisha both remained silent during the assault.

They knew if they didn't protest, it would go easier on them. They turned their heads to look at each other, and as their heads bounced in conjunction with the thrusts, they smiled a sad smile at each other. Jules stopped thrusting into Trisha and said to Chanelle,

"Could you get my zapper and see if we can't get these girls to give a little more of themselves to the effort. If you know what I mean."

"I sure do." Replied Chanelle, and she went and got the zapper.

"Do Kat first and let Vannie see what great orgasms she has, then we'll do Trish here and see if she can top it."

"Great idea Jules." Chanelle said,

and put the tip to Katherine's clit ring and pressed the button. The surge of the charge caused Katherine to contract her pussy muscles involuntarily, and she pushed out a good load of white cum. Chanelle pressed it again and held it longer, and Katherine was overwhelmed by the sensation.

Her pussy went into overdrive and her spasm produced a copious amount to flow out like a rivulet. The thrusting of Vanessa's dildo in her ass, helped to spout the fluid up into the air slightly. The three women cheered at the sight. Vanessa could feel the hot, sticky fluid hit her pussy as she thrust inward.

"She is a great little cummer, isn't she." Vanessa remarked.

"I told you she was amazing." Chanelle said proudly, as if it was her accomplishment.

"Okay, lets do Trisha now, and see if she can beat Kat's orgasm." Chanelle said.

Katherine groaned as her ass pounding continued, but didn't feel as violated now. Trisha tried to prepare mentally for what was about to happen to her. She had never felt the zapper before and was scared, after seeing the intensity of Katherine's orgasm. Chanelle put the tip on her clit ring and pressed the button.

Trisha immediately felt the charge surge through her pussy from her clit and out through her lips. The feeling was intense, but not entirely unpleasant. She felt her pussy muscles convulse and the pressure of her orgasm increase. Unseen to her, clear fluid seeped out at a constant rate, increasing the conductivity of the zapper. The increased area of contact caused her to spasm and convulse as the biggest orgasm she had ever felt started to consume her.

Julia kept thrusting into her ass, looking down at the sight, and was awe- struck as a fountain erupted from within and gushed up and sprayed her own pussy and ass. The women all applauded Trisha on her performance, and cared less that she was now falling into unconsciousness.

Katherine whispered her name, and Trisha only moaned. Trisha had been completely over come by the intensity of the ejaculation. Fluid continued to pour out of her pussy, and a puddle formed beneath her.

"Listen to that wet pussy girls." Julia said to them, as she continued to thrust into her ass.

The women watched a continuous flow pump out of Trisha and cheered louder.

"Well that was fun, who is the winner, girls?" Chanelle said to the riders.

They dismounted the helpless women and stood looking at the splayed pussies oozing out their copious flows.

"I don't know Chaney, they both look pretty good to me." Julia said.

"I'm impressed with Trisha's discharge, but Katherine's was just as intense." Vanessa added.

"Lets call it a draw and see what else we can do for a contest. These two should be good for something interesting." Chanelle had to agree with Vanessa,

and they sat back in the chairs, taking off the dildos.

Both women were near exhaustion, but knew they were still in for quite a time of sexual games to come.

"Hey Jules, lets get those new toys we bought today and we'll see if they can't provide us with something interesting." Chanelle said excitedly. Jules reached under the bed and took out the large bag containing their purchases at the sex store.

"What should we try first Chaney?" Jules asked.

"I think we should try that two headed dildo Kat wanted first. Lets see what it can do for these two." Chanelle said to her. Katherine looked at Trisha, who was being more aware of what was going on around her.

Katherine whispered to her,

"We're going to have to fuck each other, are okay to do that?"

"I'll be okay, just take it easy at first, until I'm ready, then we can do it as hard as you like." Trisha said groggily.

Vanessa untied the two women and then made them face each other.

She cuffed their hands together above their heads and then to the headboard. Keeping them close together, she cuffed their ankles to each other's opposite side. The clips holding their pussies wide open were attached with two more chains, keeping them pressed into each other.

After they were re-bound, the two women took the opportunity to kiss and say their "I love you's". Trisha cautioned Katherine again to do whatever they said, no matter what it was, as it would be worse if she argued with them. Katherine agreed that she would and hoped she wouldn't have to hurt her. Trisha consoled her and said not to worry, because she knew it wasn't her doing it to her, but them.

"What are you two whispering over there?" Vanessa scolded.

"I was telling her that I loved her and she was saying the same back to me mistress Vanessa." Trisha said immediately.

"Well, cut it out. That lovey-dovey shit stinks and I don't want to hear it, is that understood?" Vanessa admonished.

Both women replied at once,

"Yes mistress Vanessa."

Chanelle brought the dildo over and bent it in half. She put one end into Katherine and the other into Trisha.

The dildo filled the openings to capacity. Even folded in half, both women were looking at 10"-12" of latex for their pussies to consume. Chanelle pushed at both ends evenly. Katherine seemed to take it in easier than Trisha, and she said to her,

"Relax and let it in."

"I am relaxing baby, its just too big for me." Chanelle kept the inward push going as the other two sat and watched.

Trisha grunted at the intrusion, and felt her pussy getting stretched to its maximum. Katherine felt sorry for Trisha, because she had picked it out at the store. It was almost the size of a normal wrist in circumference, and Trish wasn't used to having large things inside her. Her previous mistress was more of a beater than a torturer. Chanelle watched as both pussies were filled with the latex intruder.

"You're good at this aren't you, Katherine." Chanelle stated.

"I said to you before that I liked a good fucking and to be filled inside." Katherine answered back.

Only a few inches were left, before it was completely inside both women. Trisha grimaced in pain as it filled her beyond what she could handle.

"Give more of that to me Chanelle, Trisha can't take any more, she's full." Katherine asked as nicely as she could.

"So, you want some of hers do you?" she said back.

"Well, lets see you handle this then." And she slipped some back out of Trisha and fed it into Katherine's pussy.

Katherine saw Trisha's face ease at the withdrawing, but felt herself getting fuller as more of the dildo entered her. She tried to calculate just how much she had inside and figured it was close to 15". Julia brought the zapper over and touched the chain attaching both their clit rings.

"Lets see what happens now, shall we?" Julia said grinning.

She reached between the two women, to separate them for a better view, and then pressed the button.

Both women instantly felt the surge and contracted their pussy muscles around the dildo, making it feel even bigger. Cum started to flow from Katherine first, and shortly after, Trisha's spasms, started and she was cumming as well. Julia held the button down for a very long time, and Chanelle started to work the dildo in and out. Both women moaned and bucked as their orgasms overcame them. Julia let off on the zapper for a minute and then pressed the button again. Convulsions consumed the two women, as they were wracked by the orgasmic feelings.

The second time Julia stopped the zapper, both women felt their pussy muscles relax and Chanelle was given a treat she had never experienced. As they were having their orgasms, the pressure of their cum was building, but the muscle contractions were so great, they clamped around the dildo. Now that they could relax, the second the tips were near the end, both women had explosive discharges, sending two sprays squirting out and over Chanelle. Katherine's spray was a whitish, clear fluid, and Trisha's was clear.

Chanelle gasped in surprise, as both sprays soaked her face. Julia and Vanessa both looked on in amazement as the spraying stopped and fluid seeped out of the gaping holes left by the dildo. Chanelle laughed and licked her lips, tasting the orgasmic juices of the two slaves.

"Katherine is definitely richer and sweeter tasting, but Trisha's is too, in a tangy kind of way." Chanelle quipped.

Both women standing, laughed at the survey and ran their fingers up the pussies of the two tied up women.

"I think you're right Chaney," Jules said thoughtfully.

"I 'd like to see some more of that action, later. Why don't we stop for a drink and a little puff of something interesting girls?' Vanessa suggested.

"Sounds good to me Vanny."

"Me too." The two friends agreed.

The three women left the room and the two women tied to the bed. Katherine looked over at Trisha and asked,

"Are you okay

"I'm sore, baby. My pussy is so sore from that fucking. I think my clit is still bleeding, and my lip is cut."

Katherine could see the pain in her eyes as she told her what was wrong.

"I'll take whatever they want to do next, I'm not in as bad a shape as you. I guess having that big kid of mine helped me get through this better. Try to relax and let the pain just go away. When we get out of here, we can go to your place and I'll take care of that for you. I want to take care of you from now on okay. I want us to be together for always." Katherine told Trisha in a soft loving voice that calmed her.

"Thank you Kat, I'll gladly take you up on that offer, and I want to be with you for ever too."

'Try to think of that when they're doing their shit to us. I try to picture us in a beautiful setting, making love, and I don't really get into what they're doing to me."

"Oh, Kat, you are the best person I've ever met. I'm so happy we have the chance to be together. I want to make you the happiest person alive."

The two women moved as best they could and kissed warmly.

The three women came back in, smoking a joint and drinking a mixed drink.

"This is getting to be quite the party, Chanelle." Vanessa said after taking a hit.

"I like these little, quiet get-togethers. They can be so entertaining, don't you think?" Chanelle said in a false British accent. Julia giggled and took a hit off the joint and passed it to Chanelle.

"Would you look at these two. You'd think it was love or something. Break it up, and get ready to be fucked, I want to see who can take the most cock in their cunt and ass. I think I'll start with little Trisha here. I've always wanted to stretch that pretty cunt of hers to the max and see her squirm." Vanessa said as she took the joint from Julia.

"Oh, Jules, get that monster piece of latex we bought for Vanny."

"Yeah, that should be interesting to see, for sure." Julia said as she reached under the bed.

Katherine turned her head so she could see what Julia was getting out. As Julia stood up, she saw the dildo she had seen in the sex store and gasped out loud.

"You're going to fuck us with that thing? It's way too big for anybody to take inside them." Katherine urged.

"We'll just see what your pretty little cunts can take now, won't we girls." Vanessa said waving the monster dildo over in her hands.

"I think we should fist them both first, so they will stretch better when you cram it up them." Chanelle said in response.

"That's a good idea Chaney, let me do the honors on Trisha first." Julia said enthusiastically.

Julia climbed on the bed between Trisha's splayed legs and rubbed her hand over her pussy getting it wet and slippery. She lifted her hand and said,

"I think I'll need a little more lube."

And rubbed her hand over Katherine's pussy and got the moisture she needed from hers.

"That's better, now I'm ready." She said as she lowered her hand and pointed the fingers together.

Trisha had a very scared and worried look on her face as she turned to Katherine.

"Don't fight it remember." Katherine said, mouthing the words to her.

Trisha nodded in agreement as she felt Julia's finger tips come in contact with her pussy lips. Julia used her other fingers to open Trisha's pussy, and slid her fingers in as far as they would go easily. When they met too much resistance, she rotated and pushed in on her, stretching her wider. Trisha felt her self giving and tried to relax as much as possible to let her hand enter without too much strain on her already battered pussy. Katherine watched Trisha's face as she was being penetrated, and could only feel sympathy for her new lover. Tears welled up in Trisha's eyes, as Julia's fingers were almost at their widest part by the knuckles.

Trisha's pussy lips were now white where they were stretched, from the lack of blood getting to them. Her labia rings were held by the chains still attached to her waist, and kept her spread wide open. Julia felt some give in the lips and gave a final push and felt her hand slide in up to her wrist. She pushed in as far as she could, and then brought it back out again, until it stopped. She pushed in and out several times, widening the tortured lips of the restrained and terrified Trisha.

Julia curled her fingers into a fist and rotated it around inside causing moans to erupt from Trisha's mouth.

"You're liking this aren't you, little girl?" Julia said tauntingly.

Trisha just nodded her head in agreement to keep her happy. Julia started to pump her fist in and out of Trisha slowly, feeling the wetness grow inside, and the soft flesh yield to her fist. She quickened her pace and started hearing the sucking sounds of a wet pussy.

"That's what I like to hear, a cunt that likes to get fucked." Vanessa said as she watched on and Chanelle hummed her approval.

Julia sped her thrusts up further, and Trisha felt herself closing in on an orgasm, despite the fact she didn't like what was being done to her. She felt her muscles contract in pre-orgasmic contraction and that was all she needed to go over the top and rode the wave to a shuddering orgasm.

The wet sucking sounds increased, as her fluids flowed from inside. Chanelle reached down between Trisha's legs and retrieved the cum she expelled and rubbed it over the dildo in preparation for insertion. Julia pumped her a few more times and then started to withdraw her hand. Instead of unclenching her fist, she continued to come out of her with it still in a fist, and Trisha started to cry out in pain, as her pussy lips were spread even farther apart. Julia felt her hand stop inside the vaginal passage and pulled harder.

123456...8