Life at Last Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, whatever it is, it's fabulous. I've never cum so hard in all my life, and I've had some good partners I thought, until you four did me in." Jazz said laughing as well.

They all commented on how strong their g-spotter had been, and how surprised they were when they squirted.

"Did I cum like that?" Jazz asked.

"You have the nicest, thickest and sweetest cum Jazz, bar none." Katherine said as she looked at the others.

"I think we'd all agree with that." Trisha added in.

"You came like you were giving birth to your orgasm Jazz." Ling told her.

"I've never seen myself cum before. I've seen it all over the bed, but not as it comes out of me." Jazz said to them all.

"I think it's a very beautiful sight to see yourself cumming." Katherine said.

"I agree." Lynn added,

"I think it's way cool to see yourself flowing out."

"I've never seen myself cum either." Trisha admitted.

"Me either." Ling said as well.

"I think we should all lie here and do ourselves and watch our own pussies cum. I think that would be cool to see." Katherine suggested.

"I say we just do one at a time and hold a mirror up so they can see themselves as they're cumming." Ling countered.

"Okay, me first." Trisha said quickly.

"Alright, everyone on top of Trish." Lynn said.

"I'll get the big mirror from the bathroom" Katherine told them.

Trisha lay back and found Ling already sliding in between her legs and Jazz on one breast and Lynn on the other.

"I guess I'm mirror holder then." Katherine said with a false pout.

Trisha looked at Katherine with a compassionate look and said,

"It's okay baby, you've got a lifetime to watch me cum."

"Yes I do. I have all the time in the world to see you cum."

"I tell you what though. Can you hold the mirror so I can see the girls here doing me. I think that would be interesting too." Trisha asked her.

"Sure thing baby. Tell me where." Katherine replied.

Katherine held the mirror up and Trisha guided her to the right spot.

"Right there, just tip it down a little. Perfect." Trisha instructed her.

"Okay girls do your best and make me cum big time for the camera." Trisha joked to the girls.

"Hey, that's a good idea. Let's do our own movie of this. I have my camcorder in the car. We can tape ourselves cumming and watch it later." Jazz said excitedly.

Katherine looked at Trisha apprehensively, and Trisha looked back at her the same way. Lynn spoke up and said,

"I think we've had enough of being taped for awhile Jazz."

Jazz looked puzzled and Katherine explained how they all met in the first place.

"No way. I can't believe that someone would do that to another woman. I've never heard of shit like that going on before." Jazz replied to them.

"We can show you the tapes we have and you can see for yourself." Trisha responded to her.

"I've got to see this for myself." Jazz asked them.

"Okay, let's put this on hold and go watch a tape and show Jazz just what we went through." Katherine said to them.

"Let's show them our tape honey." Trisha said to her.

"Are you sure?" Katherine asked.

"Yeah, I think it'll hit home better if she knows who's on it." Trisha confirmed.

They all went to the living room and got positioned around the T.V. Katherine put in the tape and started it up. Jazz watched the screen and saw Katherine and Trisha tied to the bed and pillows under their hips. Chanelle was straddling Trisha and was just starting to strap her. Jazz winced as she saw the strap come down across Trisha's pussy and looked at her. Trisha nodded and motioned for her to look at the screen. Jazz watched as Chanelle strapped the soft inner flesh of Trisha's pussy and watched it swell and turn very red.

"But that's got to hurt big time." Jazz exclaimed.

Yes it does, but your pussy will respond just the same. You can still have an orgasm from it, just not the nicest way to have one though." Trisha told her.

Ling sat quietly and watched intently as her secret desires were played out. Jazz watched as Julia came into view and started to fuck her with the big dildo.

"They really like to hurt don't they." Jazz commented.

"Yes they did." Katherine added.

Vanessa came into view and they saw her smiling as she strapped Trisha's ass as well. She was seen enjoying herself as Trisha's clit area was split by the strap. Jazz looked at Trisha and then down at her pussy. Trisha turned to her and spread her legs and then her pussy. Jazz looked closely and could see the scar from where it had healed.

Jazz looked into Trisha 's eyes and said,

"Does it still hurt?"

"Not anymore now. But my pussy still hurts where she split my lips near my ass."

"Ouch, she actually stretched you to the point of splitting?" Jazz asked her.

"Yup, it's just coming up now." Trisha told her.

Ling was silently enjoying the scene and was rubbing herself discreetly. Jazz watched as Vanessa pushed a huge dildo into Trisha and the point where it split her. Blood could be seen running down her inner leg as she was being fucked.

"And she doesn't care that you're bleeding?" Jazz asked.

"No, she actually gets off on it." Trisha told her.

"What a bitch. I'd kick her cunt inside out if she did that to me." Jazz exclaimed with a tone of anger in her voice.

"We took care of her, actually Kat took care of her. She made sure she gave her back what she did in spades." Trisha told her.

Jazz looked at Katherine and Katherine nodded and smiled.

"You sweet little angel, you Kat, did something worse back to her?"

"Hell hath no fury, like a woman scorned." Katherine said in response.

Jazz raised her eyes at her, and Katherine nodded.

"It's on tape too, Jazz. These are the tapes we took from Chanelle and Julia's the night we got even and when we first saw Lynn's tape. We felt so sorry for her that she was having to live with this over her head, that we had to meet her and let her know that her life was hers again and not to worry about them again."

Jazz looked at Lynn and gave her a questioning look.

"Yup, I was tricked by them and then tortured just like this. That's where I got my clit ring from."

Jazz looked shocked at hearing Lynn tell her about her ordeal.

"So this is how you all met one another then?" Jazz asked.

"Yes, we met Lynn and gave her back the photos and tape and we destroyed them. Then Lynn introduced us to her girl friend Ling and Ling introduced us to you. Now you have the picture of how things happened." Katherine told her.

"You two are really nice to have done all that. I would have been devastated thinking that they had tapes and photos of me and I was theirs to play with." Jazz said with understanding in her voice.

"That's why we got a hold of Lynn and told her." Trisha said to her.

Ling was still watching the screen intently as she saw Trisha and Katherine being fucked up their asses by the two dildo wearing women. Her hand was rubbing away at her clit in a way that no one could see her. Her hand was under her ass and her fingers were playing with her lips and dipping into her opening. Her right hand was between her legs and she was rubbing her clit with her middle finger.

The other women were watching and talking about what was being seen, explaining things as they happened, to Jazz. Ling slowly closed her eyes and imagined herself being the one getting this done to her, and her pussy started to flow. Within minutes, she was cumming quietly, with the others unaware of what she was doing. All except Trisha, who was looking at her sideways and watching her getting off. The tape ended and Jazz sat silently, pondering what she had just witnessed. Katherine got up and took the tape out, then held it up and said,

"I keep this as a reminder of how things can get if you're not careful with yourself. People will take advantage of someone if they think they can." Katherine explained to her.

"I'll never let myself get into that scenario." Jazz said boldly.

"I didn't either, Jazz. Then she came along and took advantage of me when I was having a weak moment and I was desperate for money." Katherine admitted.

Jazz looked at Katherine and then bowed her head, as she thought about how easy it was to be fooled.

"I was used by someone once too. She used me as her plaything and then dumped me when she was finished." Jazz said ashamedly.

"What happened?" Lynn asked her.

"Well, I had just left college to try and get started in tattooing, and I met this girl at one of the shops I went to. She overheard me asking for a job and asked if I needed a place to stay and she might know someone who could use me. I went back to her place, and we talked about rent and jobs and school among other things. She only had one bedroom and asked me if I was cool about sharing a bed with her. I said it was no problem with me, and the rent sounded easy, so I said sure, I'll move in with you. The first night we were together in bed, I was sleeping and she started to play with my pussy. I woke up and didn't do anything at first because I wanted to see where it would lead. I felt her push her finger inside me and play with me. She knew I was awake because my pussy was getting wetter. She kissed my neck and played with me until I finally let her know I was awake. She asked me if I liked what she was doing and I said yes, it felt nice. She rolled me over and pulled my nightshirt off, then sucked on my tits and played with my pussy until I came. It was really nice, and then she wanted me to do her as well. I licked her and fingered her and made her cum, and then we went to sleep. I got up the next day and went looking for work and when I got back, she had hidden my stuff and said I couldn't get it back unless I did what she asked me to. I said what was that, and she said I was going to let her and her friends have a party with them. I said what kind of party and she said that they were going to use me as their play toy. I had no choice, unless I didn't want my stuff back, so I agreed. They all came over that night and they all took turns doing what they wanted to me. They did the worst things imaginable to me, at least I thought so until I seen what they did to you. They used anything they could think of to fuck me with.

One woman took two large cucumbers and fucked my ass and pussy with them. One woman took candles and stuffed four of them inside my pussy and lit them and I had wax dripping on my clit and my lips, but I wasn't allowed to move. Another one sat above my face and peed on me. I had to lick every woman's pussy and most of their asses as well, one even farted in my face, the bitch. I had my pussy so stretched and fucked that night, I thought I was going to be gaping forever. Thank god it went back to normal after a few days. They shaved me, and then drew pictures on me with magic marker that took weeks for it to disappear. They called me every disgusting name they could think of and made me crawl on my hands and knees all night like a dog. I was abused in every way they could think of. Finally, they had enough and let me go and the woman gave me back my stuff and I left right away and slept in the bus station that night.

I finally met Grace who I'm rooming with now, and she's been great. We don't sleep together, but she would be a treat to I'm sure. She's very hot and single to boot. I tried to come on to her one night when we had been drinking, but she got too drunk and passed out before we had a chance to do anything. I bet she would do it with me if we had the right chance. You guys would like her. She's petite, long, blonde hair, green eyes, nice body all around, because I've seen her naked enough times, and she talks like she wants to explore her sexuality more. So, as you can see, I've had my fair share of shit heads like your two bitches." Jazz relayed openly to them.

"Oh my god Jazz, I had no idea you went through any of that." Ling said with shock and sympathy in her voice.

"There's a lot that happened after I left college, baby. I miss the fun we used to have together. Life can be cruel when you least expect it." Jazz said to her with longing.

Katherine looked at Trisha and they looked at Jazz and Katherine said,

"I think you are one of us Jazz. You are one of the gang. You will always be treated with kindness and respect by all of us here."

"Thank you each and every one of you. I can't tell you how happy I am to be part of all of this. I was hoping for a break, and when Ling called to say she had a business opening for me, I was thrilled. And now to find great people like you to be friends with, my life has come full circle and I feel blessed." Jazz said with tears welling up in her eyes.

They all went to her and hugged her and kissed her and told her how happy they were to have her be part of their group.

"Let's go back to the bedroom and continue where we left off, shall we?" Lynn suggested. "Yeah, let's see what we look like when we cum. That should be neat." Jazz added.

"Yeah, I can't wait to see my pussy in action." Trisha added as well.

Katherine led the way back to the bedroom and Jazz got her pipe out and Trisha rolled another joint.

"Let's celebrate our newest member by doing a round first." Trisha said to them.

"Here, here." Was the reply by all.

They all sat and puffed on the pipe and the joint and were very stoned by the time they were finished.

"Okay, who wants to go first and see their own pussy in action?" Katherine asked them. Jazz and Lynn both said they would.

"Okay, you two go first and lie beside one another so I can move the mirror and let you see yourself." Katherine told them.

azz and Lynn lay beside one another and gave each other a kiss before they got started.

"I'd like to have the zapper." Lynn asked.

Trisha handed her the toy and then Jazz asked if she could have the finger vibrators. Trisha put them on her fingers and showed her how they worked.

"Would either of you like to use the bullets?" Katherine asked them.

"Oh let me have them. I'll use them instead of the zapper." Lynn cried out.

Katherine oiled them up and then as Lynn spread her legs, Katherine slid one in and then the other. Lynn shifted them around by moving her hips and then Katherine gave her the controls.

"What are those you're using Lynn?" Jazz asked her.

"These little darlings are amazing. I had the biggest orgasm earlier when I used them." Lynn told her excitedly.

"I'd like to try them out some time." Jazz said as she looked at the controls for them.

"Are you both ready?" Katherine asked.

"Yup" Lynn said.

"I'm good to go. " Jazz piped in.

"Then ladies, start your pussies." Katherine said to them like an announcer.

The three others watched as Jazz and Lynn started to play with themselves. Lynn played with her breasts, getting her nipples erect by squeezing them. Jazz turned on the vibrators and teased her nipples with them. Lynn reached down and turned the controllers on low, feeling the soft buzz radiate through her pussy. She clenched her legs together making her pussy clamp down on the little, metal objects inside her. Playing with her left breast with one hand, she reached down and caressed her pussy area with the other. She enjoyed the sensation of her newly sheared pussy and the smooth skin around it. Jazz was caressing her breasts all around and over her nipples, feeling the powerful buzz from the little finger units. As small as they were, they packed a lot of vibration. Jazz gently arched her back as she felt a small orgasm erupt. She looked down at the mirror, but nothing was visible, but the outer edges of her lips were glistening. Putting her head back down, she continued caressing her left breast, and moved her right hand down to her pussy area like Lynn.

Jazz liked the way it brought her skin to life. She could feel the vibrations deep inside her pussy as she pressed her fingers into her belly. Jazz slipped her hand lower so it glided over her pussy and she stroked it up and down along her lips. She could sense a flow emanating from herself and looked at the mirror again and was happy to see a small trail of shiny fluid seeping out. Jazz closed her eyes and fantasized about her sexual dreams, bringing her body to a higher state of arousal. Katherine watched her as she slid her other hand down to her pussy and both vibrators ran over her labia as she stroked herself. Lynn was getting worked up faster by the powerful vibrations at work inside her. The bullets were buzzing at almost top speed and the sound of fluid could be heard building up. Katherine watched as she flexed her thighs, clenching the bullets tighter against the interior walls of her pussy. Her fingers played with her erect clit, as she exposed it with her other hand. Lynn rubbed it rapidly for a minute, then switched to a slow massage, letting the sensations build higher. She opened her eyes and saw in the mirror that her pussy was starting to flow as a stream of white cum was running out and down along her ass. The sight of her pussy in full arousal made her even more excited and watched herself as she spread her lips and saw the copious, thick fluid seeping out from within. Cum ran along the wires attached to the bullets and dripped down on to the bed. Lynn went back to rubbing her clit as she felt a climax approaching. Jazz was now rubbing her clit lightly with the little vibrator, making her clit swell. She loved the feeling her clit was getting, as it vibrated through her clit and into her pussy, radiating throughout it.

Now when she looked in the mirror, she saw a steady flow of milky, white cum flowing in a trail from the lower part or her opening. She closed her eyes and rubbed her clit harder, feeling the vibrations even more throughout her sensitive pussy. She could feel the swelling of her labia and the wet flow she picked up and ran over herself. Katherine was enjoying the ring side seat as the two women masturbated themselves to a frenzied state. She loved to see another woman's pussy at work and the combined aromas of them hit her nostrils and she inhaled their fragrances. She was realizing that she enjoyed touching and being touched by another woman more and more and the thought of having a man touch her was becoming less appealing as she became more involved with women.

Her thoughts raced to Connor as she thought about how excited she had felt with his touch. He would probably be the only man she would ever have contact with sexually again. The thought of him being here now to see five women naked and enjoying themselves openly made her giggle inside. He would be like a fox in a henhouse, trying to stick that big cock of his everywhere. His big cock. She remembered how nice that felt going inside her and how he would excite her body with his fingers and his tongue. Maybe if she approached him about it, he might consider being her lover again, as well as her friends plaything. She felt herself getting damp just thinking about the possibilities of it. Lynn started to moan louder as she rubbed her clit rapidly and clenched at the bullets. She turned the bullets up full and felt herself go into overdrive. She arched her back and Katherine saw the white cum flowing more freely as she neared her orgasm. Lynn opened her eyes and watched her pussy in the mirror, then looked up to see Katherine looking lovingly at her. This was all she needed to send her over the top and her orgasm peaked and she came in pulsing flows. The fluid emphasized the sound as she arched and clenched and rode it out and rubbed her clit. Lynn cried out as the feelings became so intense, it was almost unbearable. Jazz opened her eyes too as she neared her climax and watched Lynn's pussy spurt as she went through her orgasm.

This excited her as well and she felt herself rise in excitement to the point of orgasm. Taking her left finger, she slid it deep inside her pussy and rubbed her clit with the right and a minute later, she too was giving the mirror a view to behold. Cum streamed from her pussy and down her ass, as she rode out her climax. She too cried out as her body was consumed by the feeling of cumming so hard. Lynn settled back down as her orgasm ebbed and Katherine stroked her thigh to comfort her. Lynn kept her eyes closed, but smiled at the touch and reached for her hand. Jazz rode hers out for as long as she could and then let herself go. She looked in the mirror and saw how much cum was flowing out and laughed. "Look at that." She said.