Life at Last Ch. 11

Story Info
Ling has a fling.
11.5k words
4.29
16.2k
1
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 03/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers

As the two lovers lay together expressing their feelings for each other, on the other side of town, Ling had entered the restaurant where Trisha worked. Rachel looked up from her podium and asked her,

"Will you be dining alone or will more be joining your party later?"

"I'll be dining alone thank you." Ling replied. Rachel gave Ling a once over from head to toe and gave her a little smile.

"Follow me please." She said to Ling.

"Excuse me, but could you sit me where Trisha O' Connell is serving." Ling asked her.

Rachel looked at her again and said,

"No problem, right this way."

Ling followed her through the restaurant and looked around as she went. Women were everywhere and they were engaging in conversations as well as intimate encounters. Ling walked past one table and saw two women openly kissing and fondling each other. Rachel guided her to her table and told her Trisha would be with her shortly. Ling put her bags down under the table and waited for Trisha to arrive. She fixed her hair and looked at her makeup to make sure she looked her best. Moments later, a surprised Trisha arrived and said,

"Hi sweetie, what are you doing here?"

"I came to have some lunch and to see you. I wanted to show you what I bought today for us." Ling said excitedly.

"For us?" Trisha questioned her.

"Just some things to have fun with, when we get a chance to be alone together." Ling told her.

"You went to the sex shop already?" Trisha said figuring out where Ling had gone shopping. "Yup, and I got us some really neat stuff to try out. Want to see?" Ling said to her as she reached under the table.

"Not here sweetie, too many eyes on us here and too many ears wanting to know our business. Let me get you started on lunch and then we can go to the back later and have a look, okay." Trisha told her.

"I'll be back to take your order in a minute, so have a look and see what you'd like, and let me know. Would you like a drink first?" Trisha asked her.

"Yes. I'd like a vodka and cranberry juice, Trish."

"Coming right up baby. See you in a second." Trisha hurried away to place her order and take care of her other tables.

Ling was so excited, she could hardly sit still. She looked around at the others in the restaurant and noticed a beautiful older woman in her forties, looking at her. Ling looked back at her and smiled and gave her a little nod of recognition. The woman got up and came over to Ling's table.

"Hi, I'm Rebecca Ashton." She told her and held out her hand to shake hers. Ling took her hand and said,

" I'm Ling Chou, nice to meet you Rebecca."

"May I sit down for a minute?" She asked her.

"Please do." Ling invited her to sit across from her.

Rebecca chose to sit beside her and slid in closely. Ling was surprised at her forwardness, but wasn't worried about her.

"I saw you come in and I wanted to come over and tell you that I thought you were strikingly beautiful. Did you notice all the heads turn your way as you passed?" Rebecca told her.

"No I didn't actually. I don't pay much attention to gawkers."

"Well, I for one would have to fall into that category. I watched you pass and thought you looked so beautiful the way you floated in." She complimented.

"Well thank you for your opinion. That's very sweet of you to say." Ling replied.

"Are you meeting anyone, or are you alone?"

"I'm here by myself, but my friend is the waitress serving me and I came to see her." "You're a friend of Trisha's? That's great. She's a wonderful person, and I've known her for quite a while. How long have you known her?" Rebecca asked her.

"Not very long. We only met a couple of weeks ago, through a friend of ours." Ling told her. "This is your first time here then?" She asked. "Yes, I came to see Trisha and talk to her." "May I dine with you then, until you see her?" Rebecca asked softly.

"I don't see why not. It'll be nice to have some company while I wait for her to have a break."

"Thank you, Ling. I'll have my things brought over and I'll join you." She said looking deeply into Ling's eyes.

Rebecca stood and went back to her table, and Ling took in the looks of this woman. She was 5' 9", with dark, red hair past her shoulders and dressed in business suit that hugged her trim body nicely. Her breasts were firm from what she could see and had a nice shape to them. Her jacket had been open and her top was low cut and silky, giving Ling a good view of them. She could see Rebecca was in good shape and must keep fit. Her waist was narrow and almost flat, accentuating her hips. Ling watched her ass as she walked away and it looked firm and round. Rebecca's legs were long and smooth and she wore high heels that made her calves stand out nicely. Ling couldn't decide if she was wearing panty hose, or if she was wearing stockings. Rebecca reached her table and her waitress came over and asked if she was leaving. Rebecca turned and pointed to her table and the waitress quickly brought her meal over. Rebecca followed her and sat down beside Ling again and snuggled in a little closer yet.

"I was wondering Rebecca. Are those stockings or panty hose?"

"Oh definitely stockings, love. I never wear anything else." She told her and shifted the hem of her skirt up so the tops of her stockings were visible.

"They're very pretty. I see you don't like to wear underwear either." Ling said boldly.

"Well that's nice of you to notice, and no I don't. I like to let the air waft on me and keep me fresh at all times. I just hate a sweaty pussy." Rebecca told her openly.

"That's a good point Rebecca." Ling said to her.

"Do you wear underwear, Ling?" She asked. "Yes I do. But always something light and airy. Usually something lacy."

Rebecca looked down at Ling's lap as she told her what she was wearing. Ling was enjoying the pursuit of Rebecca into a sexual conversation and Rebecca was more than happy to follow along.

"Are you wearing something like that now?" Rebecca said looking back into Ling's deep, brown eyes.

"Yes I am. White lace actually." Ling told her.

Ling put her hands on the hem of her skirt and pulled it up, showing Rebecca what they looked like.

"Those are very sexy panties Ling. You have nice taste in what you wear."

"Thank you. I like to feel sexy things against my skin. It keeps me turned on in a way." Rebecca looked at Ling with a look of capture and said,

"Are you turned on now?"

"Of course I am. I have my sexy panties on, and I have my silk top on, rubbing against my nipples. I never wear a bra unless I absolutely have to." Ling told her quietly like it was a secret.

"You are a very sexy woman Ling. Like I said earlier, I could tell as soon as you walked past."

"Really?" Ling questioned. "How so?"

Rebecca looked at her with a sparkle in her emerald green eyes and was about to answer her when Trisha came back to the table.

" Hi Rebecca, I see you've met my friend Ling. It didn't take you long to move in, did it?' Trisha said with an anxious tone in her voice.

"She's just going to keep me company while I eat and you get a break Trish."

"Oh, she'll keep you company alright. How have you been Rebecca? Keeping out of trouble I hope?"

"You know I do Trish. I wouldn't step on someone else's turf."

"Well, Ling is already engaged with someone, so please remember that as you have lunch." Trisha turned to Ling and changed her expression back to a smile, and asked,

"What would you like for lunch sweetie?"

"I'll have the salmon steak with a salad Hon." Ling told her.

"I'll have that for you in a second."

And turned to go , but not without giving Rebecca a cautionary glance as she did.

"I wonder what crawled up her ass this morning? She's never rude to me like that. She usually greets me with a smile and sometimes gives me a hug." Rebecca said as she watched Trisha walk away.

"I just think it's because she's being protective of me. She really likes me and doesn't want someone taking advantage of me." Ling said to her sweetly.

"I guess that could be why. You have a good friend there then Ling. She's a great woman as far as I know." Rebecca said to her,

"Yes she is. The best as far as I know." Ling told her.

"So I was about to tell you why I thought you were sexy, until I was rudely interrupted. " Rebecca said to her with a smile.

"I'd like to know. So please tell me." Ling said smiling back and looking into her eyes.

"Okay, it's the way you walked in. It was like you were floating on air. Your hair was waving and your body flowed, with a gentle sway in you hips. Not to mention your stunning looks and the way you dress." Rebecca said and put her hand on Ling's thigh as she told her.

Ling put her hand over Rebecca's and squeezed it gently and said,

"Well that's nice that you took such notice. I didn't think I was that good looking enough to cause stares." Ling said with a blush.

"Are you serious? You have every woman in her wondering how they can get over here and meet you." Rebecca said with surprise in her voice and on her face.

Ling looked quickly around and noticed a large number of women looking their way. Ling turned back to Rebecca and said,

"You're right. There must be a dozen or so women looking at us right now."

"I told you what a stir you've caused. And I'm the lucky one to get to meet you." Rebecca said glowing with a sense of pride.

"You think you're lucky to be with me?" Ling asked her.

"Of course I am. I wanted to be the first one to come over and get to know you, and here I am sitting with you having lunch. I'd say I'm lucky. It's not everyday a gorgeous young woman walks in here and makes heads turn the way you do." Rebecca said to her and squeezed her thigh a little harder.

"Makes me seem like I'm a prize or something." Ling said a little put off at the statement.

"I didn't say you were Ling. I'm just saying that you are very attractive and a lot of women would love to be me right now. I just find you to be very nice and sweet and thought I'd take the chance that we could meet and get to know one another. " Rebecca countered.

"Well in that case, I'm pleased to meet you and I'd like to get to know you better as well." Ling said to her and put her hand high on Rebecca's thigh and slid it up just under her hem. "I think we could be good friends, given a chance to spend some time together. Alone." Rebecca said to her, emphasizing the last word.

"We might be able to work something out. But right now I'd like to sit and have some lunch and when Trisha gets her break, I'd like to go and talk to her. When we're finished, I'll come and join you and we can talk some more, if you're still interested?" Ling said to her.

"I'll be here and I'll wait for you to finish with Trisha. You are definitely worth waiting for and I can't wait to find out more about you." Rebecca said with a sparkle in her eyes.

"I'm looking forward to that then. So what shall we talk about in the mean time?" Ling asked her.

"Can I be very forward right now?" Rebecca asked her. "That all depends on what you want to be forward about." Ling said to her with a sly look."

"I'd like to know if you're interested in women." She said smiling with a look of hope in her eyes.

"Well as a matter of fact, yes I am." Ling said to her with a mischievous look.

Rebecca's face lit up as she moved a little closer to ask her,

"Would I be lucky enough to be one of those women?" Ling felt Rebecca's hand slide up her skirt a little further and caress her lightly. Ling looked down at her hand and then into her eyes and said,

"What makes you think I'd be into older women. Even attractive ones like yourself?" Rebecca was speechless for a moment as she thought of something to say to her.

"I was just wondering is all. I'd love to show you how mature women can be more fun to be with than younger ones."

"Actually, I have been with a mature woman and I found her to be an excellent lover. I'm not picky about the age, just what's going on in her head. I don't like sick puppies who mistreat their women or inexperienced ones either." Ling said as she held Rebecca's hand tighter on her thigh.

Rebecca looked longingly into Ling's eyes and asked her,

"Would you like to try me and find out what a very experienced woman is like?"

Ling slid her hand up her thigh until her baby finger was resting against her panties and the plump pussy flesh underneath.

"I might be interested in finding out what you're all about. I like your style and the fact you have the balls , so to speak that is, to come over and ask me." Ling said to her.

Rebecca moved her baby finger against the soft fabric, feeling the warmth coming from Ling's pussy. Ling was enjoying playing with Rebecca. She liked her looks and her body was in great shape as well. If she was experienced as she said she was, she would be a treat to have some good times with. Ling noticed Trisha coming back with her food and slowly moved Rebecca's hand away and leaned away from her. Rebecca was unsure why she did this until she followed her gaze and saw Trisha as well. She shifted a little so they weren't as close and Trisha didn't see their actions.

"We can continue our conversation after you have your lunch okay?" Rebecca asked her, so that Trisha could hear her.

"Sure, I'd like that. It's been very interesting up till now." Ling replied as loudly.

"Here you go sweetie. One salmon fillet and a garden salad with dressing on the side. Would either of you like another drink?"

Ling answered no and Rebecca asked for another vodka martini. "I'll be right back with that Rebecca."

"Thanks Trish." Rebecca replied with a warm smile.

Trish finally smiled back at her and walked back to the bar.

"That was close, wasn't it?" Rebecca said to Ling.

"I'm glad one of us is keeping their eyes open, instead of on my body." Ling said with a laugh.

"I guess that means me." Rebecca said laughing as well. "You are such a delight Ling. I'm horny as hell already, with the teasing you're doing."

"Me? Teasing? I wouldn't do that. I'm a nice girl." Ling said looking innocent

. Rebecca laughed and said,

"I bet you're good. You could light the fires in any woman's heart, or pussy for that matter." She said to Ling with a lustful tone.

"I bet I could bring you to the boiling point pretty quick." Ling challenged her.

"I'm already there honey." Rebecca said to her and slipped her hand onto Ling's thigh again. "I can see that. You'd do me right here if you had half a chance." Ling said to her as she ate. "I hope I do have half a chance darling." Rebecca taunted.

"You might, you might. Now, I'd like to get through this before it gets cold so let's just talk while I eat and we can see about playtime later okay." Ling said to her sweetly.

"Okay. You eat up and I'll keep my hands to myself."

Rebecca moved away and kicked against Lings bags. "Been doing some shopping I see. Buy anything interesting?" Rebecca asked as she looked down at the bags to see where they were from.

Rebecca recognized the emblem on the bag and looked at her with a surprised look on her face.

"You have been shopping for some interesting things if you went here." She said with a little leer and a smirk.

"That isn't any of your business what's in those bags Rebecca, and I'd appreciate it if you left them alone." Ling told her strongly.

"You go to the toy store for women and I can't see what nice things you bought. That's not fair. I promise to keep what I see between just you and I." Rebecca pleaded.

"They are for me and my lover to see and if I remember rightly, you're not my lover." Ling said to her with a little more anger in her voice.

"Well, she is one lucky lady to have you as her lover, that's for sure. You would be an absolute treat to make love with I'm sure." Rebecca said back to her as she put the bags back down.

Rebecca stole a quick glance inside as she did, and saw the straps and dildos plainly.

"Well, I know it's none of my business as you say, but those dildos and straps look like a lot of fun." Rebecca looked at her slyly.

Ling shot her a surprised look that quickly turned to anger, and said to her in a hushed tone, "You are one nosy bitch, aren't you? I asked you to put them down and that what was inside was none of your business. You have a problem with following orders?"

Rebecca lost her smug look and seemed to show her sorrow at upsetting Ling.

"You're right, I shouldn't have looked in there. It wasn't my place to touch them. I'm sorry I did that Ling."

Rebecca apologized, looking down at her lap.

"Apology accepted. But remember you still can't say anything about what you seen in there." Ling said to her in a nicer tone.

"I promise, I won't. But can I ask you something, Ling?"

"Okay, shoot." Ling said back.

"I saw some interesting things inside there and I was just wondering if you were giving or receiving?"

Ling looked at her without any expression and then lowered her eyes slightly from Rebecca's and said,

"I'm on both ends. I want to find out what P&P feels like to give and receive. I've had a small taste of it and I'm very interested in learning more."

Rebecca's face lit up to a smile again as she found out something of great interest to her.

"I'd love to show you some things that I know about P&P." she said prompting Ling to respond.

"You are into P&P? What do you like to do?" She asked her with mild interest.

"I can show you what it feels like to cum and cum until you can't take it any more. I'll whip your ass, spank your pussy, clip you, fist you, fuck you, you name it, I love to do it."

Ling's eyes widened at each action Rebecca mentioned.

"Are you interested in knowing what I can do for you?" Rebecca asked as Ling sat there looking at her in a state of mild awe.

"Those are the things I'm curious about, yes. But I have someone who is willing to show me what she knows and is willing to let me do it to her as well." Ling told her.

"I'm not opposed to feeling some of that myself. Most Doms aren't eager to get what they give, but I enjoy a good spanking on both sides." Rebecca told her point blank.

"I see. So you'd let me try those things on you too?" Ling asked her with more interest. "Why don't we go to my car and talk about it some more?" Rebecca asked her in an urging way.

"Your car?" Ling asked her.

"Sure, it's out back and private there." Rebecca said nodding her had in the direction it was parked.

Ling sat for a moment thinking about the offer, when Trisha appeared and said she had a break coming up in an hour or so.

"I'll hang around if you'd like, or I can meet up with after work?" Ling asked her.

Trisha looked at Rebecca sitting very close and looking like she was coming in for the kill, and then at Ling and said,

"Why don't we meet at 4:30 when I get off and we can go to your place after."

"That sounds great. I'll come back then and we can take a taxi to my place." Ling said to her with a broad smile and happy look in her eyes.

Rebecca smiled wider as well, thinking things couldn't be going better.

"I'll give you a ride home now if you'd like Ling?" Rebecca asked her.

"Would you? That'd save me some money on cab fare. Thanks, I appreciate that Rebecca." Ling said looking at her with more of a friendly look than Trisha wanted to see.

"Okay sweetie, have fun, and I'll see you then. I've got to get back and serve some tables." Trisha said to her and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

Standing back up she caught Rebecca's eyes and gave her a warning look. As Trisha walked away, Rebecca turned to Ling and put her hand on her thigh and said,

"So would you like to take me up on my offer?"

Ling put her hand on Rebecca's thigh and slid it up under her hem and past the top of her stockings, till her fingers rested against the warm flesh of her pussy.

lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers