Life at the In-Laws

Story Info
Barbara makes son-in-law's dreams come true.
1.2k words
4.22
353.7k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was 23 I was forced to move in with my fiancée and her parents. I didn’t mind very much since there was no rent this way my fiancée, Corinne, and me could save money to get our own place. My in-laws are cool though. Rick, my father in-law to be, was the standard blue-collar worker. Great guy to the point he would give you the shirt off of his back. Barbara, my mother in-law to be, was the standard housewife cooked cleaned nothing spectacular. Lastly there is Deidra, or Dee as we called her, my sister in-law to be, who is the typical teenager.

Barbara would usually spend her days home taking care of the house while Corinne and Dee where at school. Rick and myself would be at work. Barbara was 50 but in no way was she old. She was about 5’4 36c with a nice body. She would occasionally go bra less with a loose fitting shirt and I would try to get a glimpse of her nice tits. They did like to drink a lot though so at times things would get crazy around the house.

One day I was off of work the girls were at school and Rick was at work so that left me alone with Barbara. She was upstairs in the living room playing music quite loudly. I came upstairs to get a drink and saw her sitting on the couch. “Hey what’s up.” I asked her.

“Not much just sitting here enjoying a glass of wine. Care to join me?” she asked.

“Sure. Why not?” I responded.

We sat in the living room enjoying wine listening to music and chatting. The CD we were listening to ended and Barbara changed disks and hit play. A slow seductive song then started to play over the speakers and she asked, “Wanna dance?”

“Lets!” I responded. We stared to slowly dance as she ran her hands up and down my arms. After a few dances I knew the wine was starting to hit me. During the fourth song she ground her pelvis into me. This surprised me but I thought it was the alcohol playing trick with my head so I kept dancing. Suddenly she did it again and I felt my cock start to harden. Barbara then moved her hands to my ass and ground herself into me again. At this point I knew it was not a mistake.

I moved my hands down to her soft ass and when she ground into me again I pulled her at me and moved my hard cock against her. Barbara then looked up at me and kissed me deeply. I kissed her back and slowly let my mouth part and our tongues met. We kissed seductively while still dancing around the living room. She then stopped and backed away. Barbara then dropped to her knees, unzipped my pants and pulled out my hard dick. “Umm Did I do this to you?” she asked. All I could do was nod in response.

Barbara then stuck out her tongue and began to lick the head of my throbbing cock. She started to massage my balls as she licked up and down the underside of my shaft. Barbara then opened her mouth and began to swallow my 9” prick. She began to pump my dick in and out of her mouth. Sucking on my cock hard as she pumps me faster and faster. I grab the back of her head and begin thrusting in and out of her warm wet mouth. Faster and faster I fuck her mouth. I begin to feel my balls tighten as my cum starts to move toward the tip of my dick. “I’m gonna cum!!” I shout. Barbara just keeps sucking on my cock. “AAAHHHH!!!! I’m CUMMING!!” I yell as begin to pump my load into her mouth. She tries to swallow it all but there is just too much and my cum drips from the sides of her mouth.

I pull Barbara to her feet and have her sit on the couch. I kneel in front of her and lift up the skirt of her sundress. I am greeted with her nicely trimmed pussy “Damn she didn’t wear panties” I thought to myself. I quickly dove into Barbara’s pussy. I started sucking on her clit hard. Barbara almost jumped off the couch when I did this. “OH GOD! YES!!” she screamed as she pushed my head harder into her cunt. I licked up and down her cunt pressing my tongue into her hard. As I licked at her clit I slid my finger into her wet pussy. “Oh Yea!! Finger fuck my wet cunt!” I pumped my fingers in and out of her fast and hard as I suck on her clit some more. “YES KEEP GOING!” Faster and faster I finger fucked her while still sucking her clit. I pulled my wet fingers out and slide my dry fingers in. I took my wet finger and began to slide it in her tight asshole. “YES! YES! YES! I’M CUMMING!!!!!!”

As I withdrew my fingers from her dripping cunt and hot ass Barbara pushed me down to the floor. She straddled me and used her one hand to lift her skirt to give me a good view. Her other hand guided my hard cock to her waiting hole. Barbara a slowly sank down onto my shaft. Once I was fully inside her she began to grind against me. Suddenly without warning Barbara began to bounce up and down on my prick fucking me hard and fast. She began to pant and moan as she rode me. Barbara, still wearing her dress, began to squeeze and play with her hard nipples as she pounded me in and out of her. “OH GOD!! YES!!!” She then arched her back and ground her clit into me. Grinding back and forth HARD. I could feel her ageless pussy tightening around my dick. Her juices leaking out of her pussy and running down my balls.

After her orgasm subsided she got up and removed her dress giving me a great view of the body I had been fantasizing about. Barbara then got on her knees and bent over the coffee table. She turned to me and said “Fuck me like the dog I am!” I took my cock in my hand guided it to her dripping cunt and rammed it in HARD. “OH GOD YES!! HARDER!” she screamed.

I grabbed her hips and began to pound her from behind. Faster and Faster I worked at her wanting pussy. “FASTER! FASTER! FASTER!” she yelled. She was obviously cumming again and I wasn’t to far away. She could feel my cock tensing up and she turned to me and said “Come on baby I wanna feel your hot cum deep inside my pussy” That was all I could take. I grabbed Barbara’s hips and thrust deep inside her as I shot my cum inside her.

After my orgasm subsided I pulled out and helped her up. We kissed and we picked up our clothes. As we left to go to our separate rooms to freshen up she said, “That was great! We’ll have to do this again sometime.”

To Be Continued...?