Life Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doors of the lift hadn't even closed when she jumped into his arms and began to kiss him. His hands roamed over her body, marvelling at the feel of the thin material covering her skin. A hand slipped inside the top and caressed her breast. They were on the top floor and the lift was taking its time, so Dan leaned down as his hand eased the tit out and teased the nipple with his teeth.

When they got inside the room, Amy pushed Dan away and told him that nothing was going to happen until he had stripped for her. Without taking his eyes from hers, he pulled of his clothes and threw them to one side. When he was naked, she crooked her finger and indicated that he should kneel in front of her. She was shaking, not from cold, but from excitement as she reached behind and unfastened the zip. She held the bodice while slipping the straps from her shoulders and then gradually lowered the garment. Her breasts came fully into view, the nipples dark and hard. Then her ribcage was revealed, followed by her stomach and hips. She paused for a moment before allowing the silky material to fall to the ground, leaving her naked.

Right in front of Dan's eyes laid Amy's naked pussy. It was hairless. He reached out to touch her pubic region and felt how silky smooth she was.

"I figured that a bikini wax would look silly, so I asked her about doing it all. She told me that it was very common now -- particularly with older women."

"Didn't it hurt?"

"Of course it did, silly. But don't you think it was worth it?"

"Mmmm," he said as he gently kissed the soft flesh. She let him use his tongue for a while, but then stopped him explaining that she had an idea she would like to try. She told him to lie down on the bed, while she removed her shoes.

As Dan lay there, Amy crawled up his body to his dick. She gave it her full attention making sure that it was fully wetted, before sitting astride him.

"I've been wondering if I can do this," she said and began to lower her pussy down onto his shaft.

Dan had a clear view as the labia were forced apart and his cock slowly disappeared. When fully impaled, Amy sat upright and ran her hands over her breasts. As she rose and fell she gave her body a little twist, the sensation for Dan was amazing. He reached up and took hold of her boobs, allowing her to run her hands through her hair. Her face, neck and upper chest were flushed and perspiration formed and trickled down her cleavage. She came with a loan groan.

Amy looked down at Dan and said, "That was for me. This is for you." She began making more extended movements up and down his penis and speeded up considerably. She leant forwards and put her hands on his shoulders and fucked him wildly. When he came she could feel his hips bucking beneath her. The orgasm went on and on until he finally lay still beneath her.

As she looked down, Amy could see that Dan had deposited another substantial amount in her bank. She lifted up, gradually allowing his dick to slide out, the semen flowed with it. And she was still very horny.

She looked straight at Dan and said, "We've made such a mess! I'd better clean you cleaned up."

Amy moved off of Dan and then lowered her head to his groin, where she proceeded to lick his dick clean and suck up their mixed come.

If she thought that she had done something that would shock and arouse him again, it was his turn to shock her when he pushed her down onto the bed and began to lick her pussy clean. He kept at until she had reached yet another orgasm.

*****

The next morning, they agreed not to indulge in sex at least until after breakfast. But before eating they would go swimming. They changed into their costumes and donned their white cotton bathrobes. Dan wanted to put his hand between her legs to make sure that the bikini wax had worked, but Amy laughed and told him to behave. They made their way to the lift and travelled down to the pool.

They were early; there was only one other person in the pool, but nobody in the sauna. They removed their bathrobes and stepped inside. Sitting down opposite each other, they openly looked at each other's bodies.

"I'd ask what you're thinking," she said. "But I reckon that it's pretty obvious." She indicated the potentially embarrassing bulge in Dan's costume that left little to the imagination.

He leaned across to her and said, "Stones and glasshouses. Don't think I haven't noticed these." His forefinger and thumb on each hand clamped on Amy's erect nipples. She gasped and quickly glanced through the cabin door to make sure that nobody could see.

Brushing Dan's hands aside, she made a grab for his dick and began rubbing the shaft in long, easy strokes.

"I wonder what kind of mess it would make if I made you come right now?"

Dan sorely wished that he had persuaded her to buy a bikini. By now he would have had the bottoms down and his cock embedded in her pussy. He decided that he would have to strip her whole costume off instead and made a grab for the shoulder straps. Amy was ready and leapt back from his lunge, then jumped out of the door. She dived straight into the pool and swam to the other end. Dan was impressed by her ability in the water.

He checked carefully that the coast was clear before following her out into the pool. He swam gently down the length towards her.

"I think you left something behind. Something that needs finishing," he said archly.

"I'll tell you what, if you can catch me, then maybe I'll oblige you."

With that she took off. Dan considered himself to be no slouch in the water, but Amy was fast! He figured that he would corner her at the other end, but as he neared her, she suddenly ducked beneath the surface and swam underneath his grasp.

Dan knew he had met his match and remained where he was, waiting for Amy to tire of the game and return. She did eventually.

"OK," he said. "You win."

"So do you. Untie the cord on your trunks."

Dan untucked the tied cord and pulled the bow undone. Amy smiled at him, took a deep breath and slipped beneath the surface. He felt the front of his costume pulled down and his cock released into the buoyant water. Almost immediately he felt her lips close around the head.

There were cameras in the pool -- for safety reasons -- but Amy had noticed that they were at the deep end and would not be able to see what she was doing beneath the edge. She stayed down sucking Dan for almost two minutes, before returning to the surface. She was breathing heavily, but didn't appear distressed.

"Do you have any idea how close I was?" he asked.

"Oh yes," she replied. "You get even harder and your thigh muscles and buttocks go rigid. I just thought that I had better check with you if you wanted to come yet?"

Her hand was still stroking him as they talked. When Dan nodded his assent she ducked back under and resumed her sucking. Sure enough, he came within another thirty seconds.

When Amy resurfaced he kissed her passionately, but then apologised saying, "I'd love to do the same to you, but I don't have the lung power."

"Perhaps we'd better call a halt and go back upstairs then?" she asked in a breathlessly husky voice.

*****

Dan insisted on peeling Amy's costume off for her. He took his time, removing one strap at a time and kissing the soft, damp skin beneath. He slipped them down her arms, gradually revealing her breasts. The nipples were already standing proud and as they came into view he couldn't resist bending down to suckle on them.

Amy released her arms from the straps and stroked Dan's greying hair with affection. It dawned on her that besides having the greatest sex that she had ever experienced, she now had very deep feelings for this man who had changed her life in so many ways. She was in love and the realisation hit her like a hammer blow.

Dan sensed something and took his lips from Amy's breasts. He looked into her face and saw the tears forming in the corners of her eyes -- but she was smiling at him. He stood back up and the beautiful eyes followed him. All he could see was her face; nothing else in the world was relevant to him.

"Will you marry me?" he said quietly.

"Wh... what?"

"Um, marry me?"

"Yes! Yes! Do you really mean it? Yes!"

"I've never meant anything more in my life."

Dan smiled and pulled Amy's costume down to the floor. He swiftly removed his own and embraced her. Their naked bodies pressed against one another. Still, the height difference meant that Amy had to stand on tiptoe.

Placing his hands under Amy's armpits, Dan lifted her off the floor until her face was level with his. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck and kissed his face rapidly, all over. She stopped as he gradually lowered her down and the tip of his cock mad contact with her. It was hard and rigidly pointing upwards, but at the moment was nudging the wrong hole. For the first time ever in her life she contemplated the idea of anal sex -- but not just yet. She shifted her hips slightly and the head of his penis slipped inside her pussy.

Dan shifted his hands to her buttocks as she allowed herself to slide down onto his shaft. After Amy's display in the pool, it was his turn to show his prowess in the bedroom; he started to gently lift her up and down, fucking her while standing up. He walked one step at a time to the wall, where he pressed her body against it.

"I love you," she gasped.

"Will you love me when I can longer perform like this?" he asked.

"Of course, but just you make sure you take care of me while you still can." She smiled as he picked up pace. He was lasting a lot longer having orgasmed earlier, but it meant that he was able to bring Amy to two more climaxes before he ejaculated.

They stayed at the hotel for another three days and then returned home to plan the rest of their lives together.

*****