Life Begins at Forty

Story Info
Late starters explore new horizons.
7.2k words
4.07
42.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abelard7
Abelard7
85 Followers

My wife and I were doggers for about three years. We were not 'frequent flyers', we indulged about once a month, when my wife, who I will call Sophie, is at her most randy. We were also fair weather doggers, we played for about six months of the year, in the summer months. Frost bitten balls, or nipples, did not appeal one bit.

Our exploration of dogging was triggered by two things; our daughter's departure for university, and Sophie's fortieth birthday. I had passed that particular milestone about two months previously.

Our parenthood had not been planned, we both had promising careers and planned to keep it that way. But one little sperm had other ideas. Sophie decided immediately that she would not be a working mum, she would devote herself to giving our child the best of everything while I concentrated on being the breadwinner. We would not be short of money, we were given a house as a wedding present by her grandparents!

It was as though Sophie's libido had been put on hold during that time, and she had twenty years to catch up on. She became a sex-machine almost overnight.

Our sex life had started as frantically as most newlyweds, gone on hold during the last months of her pregnancy, which were problematic, and resumed on the lowest setting imaginable, about once a week, in bed, in the dark, under the covers and in silence, in case we disturbed our child. I had been pretty inexperienced before marriage and thought this to be normal. But what was probably not normal, was that nearly every morning, Sophie would wrap her soft, gentle hand around my morning glory, and demolish it in the most delightful way. All I had to do was whip the covers off just before coming, so that she could; 'See it shoot.' She was fascinated by my ejaculation.

I was content, I had no thoughts of straying from the fold, which most of my colleagues seemed to revel in. Everything I wanted was at home.

On the Saturday after waving goodbye to our daughter, Sophie had booked a table at a local restaurant. We had been there several times before, as a couple and en famille. But this felt different, we were going back to an empty house.

We had walked to the restaurant, but took a taxi home, we had had a lot of wine. Inside the house, Sophie put her arms around me and kissed me in the way that I knew meant that she was 'receptive'. I made to go upstairs to the bedroom, but she stopped me.

"Fuck me on the sofa." She husked.

I was shocked and delighted, I had never heard her use the word before, it added another degree of hardness to my already bursting cock. We fumbled to remove enough clothing to be able to engage our bits and I shot a copious amount of spunk into her almost as soon as I was inside. We then adjourned to the bedroom for a repeat performance, this time naked, on top of the covers and with the light on.

In the cosy, post-coital afterglow, Sophie whispered;

"We have a lot of catching up to do, I want to be fucked in every room of this house."

I fell asleep with this thought in my mind.

The house has a lot of rooms, but we soon used them all.

She started using very un-ladylike language to describe her requirements and her feelings. And as often as not, she would insist that I came on her, not in her.

"I love your spunk," she would say, "spray it on me."

We experimented with anal sex, something that we had not even considered up until then. It was difficult to begin with, but I soon learned how to enter without hurting her and she learned how to 'take it up the arse' and enjoy it.

Then she wanted sex 'al fresco', or in public toilets, or back alleys, or in the car, or anywhere. She had become a Milf-slut. And I loved it. But where was she getting her ideas from?

I found out by accident when I returned home from work early one day. She emerged from the room where we kept the computer, looking very guilty. I needed to use the computer to send an email to a colleague while an idea was fresh in my mind, so I went straight into that room. The computer was showing porn. Gay porn, with young men wanking and sucking each other. I turned to Sophie with a bewildered look. She was blushing profusely.

"I like it." She muttered.

"Gay porn?"

"Not just gay, I like to see the men come, gay seems to have more wanking than straight porn, and there are always at least two cocks."

I was staggered,

"Why didn't you tell me?" I demanded, "It is something we could share."

"I thought it might not please you." She explained.

"If this is what has turned you into a sex-pot, it pleases me." I replied.

We talked about it at length, I forgot all about my urgent email, and after that, porn became part of our married life. I had the shop hook-up our TV to the internet, and away we went. She also bought DVD's. What she liked was big cocks being wanked to climax, preferably several at a time, she would slow the cumshots in order to study them in detail.

One evening, her chosen entertainment was dogging porn, which she had just discovered. The quality was awful compared to the best of the professionally made porn, being filmed mostly on 'phones and in the dark. In all respects, amateur. But that was what interested Sophie, they were 'real' people, performing not for money, but for their own and other's pleasure.

She switched over to a dogging website, which listed dogging sites by area, complete with descriptions of what could be expected. And how to behave -- dogging etiquette.

There was a place very close to where we lived, Sophie wanted to investigate. It was late spring, still light outside. The action, according to the website, started at dusk. We got the car out and headed for the place.

There were several cars already parked, all facing outwards, presumably so that the occupants could check as newcomers arrived, and also for a quick getaway should it be necessary. Nothing happened for about twenty minutes, other than the arrival of two more cars, which also parked and then went dark. Eventually, a large MPV arrived and backed into an area away from the rest. The car's headlights flashed briefly, then a man got out of the driver's side and got into the back.

This was the signal. Men emerged from the other cars and walked over to the MPV. Sophie instructed me to go and investigate. With some trepidation, I did so. The men had formed two groups, one either side of the car, there was no room for me, I could only see in through the windscreen. The interior lights were on in the car and both front seats had been pushed as far forwards as they would go. A woman sat in the centre of the back seat. She wore a black cupless basque, displaying fine shapely tits which she was fondling. Suspenders from the basque supported black stockings. High, stiletto heeled shoes completed the outfit. No knickers. The man was kneeling between her legs. Although I could not see it from my position, he was very obviously licking her cunt. The audience all had their cocks out of their flies and were wanking.

I went to report back. Sophie immediately got out to see for herself. When the wanking men saw that the newcomer was female, they made space for her to look in through the side window. The windows were closed except for a small gap at the top for ventilation. I still had to make do with looking through the windscreen. The performers had swapped positions, now he was sitting, with her between his legs sucking his cock.

They changed again, she knelt astride his legs and guided his boner into her wet slit and began to ride it. Now I had the best view, I could see his cunt-wet cock as it emerged from her, gleaming in the dim light, then disappear into her depths as she sank back down. They kept this up for several minutes, then she dismounted, took hold of his slippery tool and finished him by hand, his cum leaping up and splashing back down on both of them.

This was the signal for the audience to make their contributions, they wanked faster and began to come, spunk spattering onto the windows and the sides of the car.

The audience returned to their cars, the performers drove away.

"Take me home," said Sophie, "I need fucking."

It was not far to drive, but I did the entire journey with a hard-on, boosted by Sophie saying softly;

"I've got their spunk all over my legs."

Our garage had probably been designed as stables, all the houses in the row had them, at the end of the back garden, accessed by a wide alley. Many had been converted to 'Mews Cottages', ours was a garage still. I was able to drive straight in, having a remote controlled door, which closed behind us. Sophie got out and went to the front of the car. She hiked up her skirt, and demanded to be fucked right there, leaning over the warm bonnet of the car. As I positioned myself for entry, I realised that she must have gone out without knickers.

A few days later, Sophie said that she wanted to go back for another look, she said that if we went on a Saturday night, we could stay until the end, whatever the end was, because we could lie in the next day. She was convinced that there must be more action than just the one couple performing. She bought a bum-freezer dress, much shorter than she normally wore, the sought of thing that you see on videos of hen-nights in Blackpool. It was skin tight, showed her stocking tops when she bent down, and was cut so low that her tits threatened to spill out. Fortunately, it was a warm evening.

The action had started when we arrived, the wankers were grouped around a small car, pumping away. We joined them, Sophie tottering on ridiculously high heels. In the car a woman was sucking the driver's cock. As we arrived, she pulled away so that the audience could see him come. Her blouse was undone, her tits had been lifted out of her bra. She directed his discharge onto them as the spectators coated his car with cum. They then drove off.

Another car arrived that the watchers seemed to recognise. We clustered around to wait for the show. A man got out of the driver's side and opened the rear door. A woman, clad only in bra and pants, swung her stockinged legs out and sat side saddle on the rear seat. She lifted her tits out of the bra so that they rested on the folded down cups, lay down on the seat and spread her legs, she wore brief, lacy knickers. She pushed a hand down the front of the skimpy garment and began to masturbate. The watching men wanked as they watched. Sophie leaned close to me and told me to get my cock out and join them, but I declined. The performer shuddered into a noisy orgasm, sitting up when her spasms ended. She seemed to do a quick assessment of the cocks left on view, several of the men had shot their bolts and gone away. She pointed at one of them, removed the knickers and turned so that she now knelt on the edge of the seat, her bare arse sticking up and out of the car. Her partner handed the chosen one a condom which he rolled over his erection. He positioned himself behind her, slipped his cock up her gaping cunt and fucked her until he came with a grunt. The couple then packed up and left. Not a word had been spoken.

There were several more acts, but none that involved the watchers, they were couples who simply wanted to be watched having sex, either oral of full on fucking. We stayed until the end. Although she was not approached, the men kept watch on Sophie, expecting her to give a show, but they were disappointed. We went home and fucked until daylight.

It came as no surprise when Sophie announced that she wanted to take things to the next level, not just to watch, to participate. I had considered my response. I said that I was not yet ready for public performance, that I was worried that I would not be able to keep it up with an audience. We should wait for a while longer. She sulked for a bit, and then said;

"I could do a solo performance."

This did surprise me. Only in the last few months had she masturbated for my pleasure, although she admitted that she had been doing it for all of her adult life, in private. I loved to watch her play with herself. Could she do it in public? I gave it a lot of thought, what harm could it do? If we made it clear that it was strictly hands-off for the watchers.

She had it all planned. Our car at the time was a small MPV, with sliding rear doors. She would sit on the edge of the rear seat, as the other woman had, and do her thing for the lads. The sliding doors would allow a better view of proceedings. I would stay sitting in the driver's seat, so that if it all went wrong, we could make a hasty exit. I reluctantly agreed.

We were both nervous when the chosen day came, but she was determined to go through with it. She had bought an outfit especially for the occasion. This comprised a lacy basque - she would scoop her tits out over the top of the cups, matching lacy knickers, the type that they call 'shorts, stockings and high heeled shoes. All in white.

"I'll be a virginal whore." She quipped

We arrived at dusk, she wanted to be the first act, while the men still had all their ammunition. It all went as planned to begin with, she lay back on the seat with her tits out and her hand down the shorts. Four men gathered round to watch and wank. I told them the rules, no touching and not to come on her. They were joined by another man, younger than the others, and heavily built. They made space for him, he looked like he was used to getting his own way. He wore jeans and a white tee-shirt, none too clean, that was too big even for him. He undid the jeans and pushed them and his underpants, down to his ankles. This was unusual, the others just had their cocks out through their flies. The newcomer then lifted the tee-shirt and held it under his chin. This revealed a disproportionately huge cock, even allowing for his sturdy build. It was a monster. This was not lost on Sophie, who was transfixed as he started pumping it. Her own movements became faster, she started to make little mewing sounds, she was very close to orgasm. I like to look at her face when she comes, and I made the mistake of turning away from the audience so that I could watch her. Her eyes were closed, she was almost there.

Suddenly there was a commotion outside and the bulky figure of the newcomer lunged forward to lie on top of Sophie. She screamed. I went to get out of the car but she told me to just drive, to get us out of there. As I fumbled to start the car, she managed to push the man off her, then we were away. I slowed at the car park exit to check on her, but she had swung her legs inside and slammed the door shut.

"Drive, just drive. Take me home." She shrilled.

He had ejaculated all over her front as he fell onto her, from crutch to chin she was covered with his cum.

Back in the safety of our home, Sophie disappeared into the bathroom where she showered several times. We did not talk about it. The next day she burned the spunk-fouled clothes and called her doctor. Her doctor is a lady we have known for years, what explanation she gave for being showered with a stranger's spunk, I will never know. But the doctor assured her that unless the semen had actually gone inside her, the risk of infection was very small, and that was assuming that the 'donor' was infected.

I thought that that was the end of our short dogging career. I was wrong.

About a month later, Sophie said that she wanted to try again, but before that could happen, I was to recce the place, to talk to people and see if what had happened to her had happened before, was it likely to happen again? Talking was not high on the agenda at such meetings, an occasional word of encouragement and a lot of grunting, served as conversation, but I would try.

I turned up at dusk as usual, there were a few cars there. I parked next to a car that I thought looked familiar, sitting in it was a man who I was sure had been one of the four witnesses to the incident. It took about ten minutes for me to pluck up courage to speak to him. Eventually I got out of the car and walked around it to his. As I approached, his window rolled down. I asked him if he remembered the incident. He did, he was one of the four. He asked how 'my lady friend' was. Sophie's assailant had been 'dealt with'. Apparently he was an inmate at a nearby 'funny farm', (His words.) He had not been seen previously, and, I was assured, would not been seen again.

"There has to be rules," he said, "it's taken for granted. Something like that could spoil it for everyone. It did however, get people talking to each other, which was new. Do you think that she would come back? She is lovely, and there is a shortage of females."

I said that she probably would.

Just then another vehicle rolled in and parked. I recognised it as the MPV in which we had seen our first 'play'.

"Come on," said my new friend, who introduced himself as Alan, this will be good."

We walked together to the newcomers car. This time both people got out and went to the back, where the man opened the tailgate. The woman, a really attractive blonde, sat on a blanket that he spread on the tailgate, she wore the same outfit as previously, but this time with knickers. She leaned back onto cushions, pushed her hand down her knickers and began to pleasure herself. Not counting her partner, there were six other men, including myself. They all produced stiff cocks and began to wank, I left mine safe in my pants.

She brought herself off quickly, her fine tits heaving with passion. When she had recovered from her climax, she sat up. The five men moved closer, offering her their erections. She looked at each in turn, then threw a disdainful look at me, my stiffy was still hidden. Then she pointed at Alan. He moved to the left hand side of the vehicle, the others moved to let him get close to the woman. With another perishing look at me, she delicately took Alans cock in her fingers and fed it into her mouth. She sucked him slowly and noisily. When his climax was near, she pulled him out of her mouth and finished him with a few quick strokes of her hand, directing the result of her labours onto her tits. The four wankers finished themselves off, also aiming their spurts onto her tits.

That was it, the couple cleaned up and left.

"You missed out there mate." Said Alan. "But don't go yet, there will be others, you might even get to fuck somebody."

I said that I had to report back to the boss, but we would most likely be back.

I told Sophie about my evening, sparing no detail. She said that I could have joined in if I had wanted to, but she was glad that I had saved it for her. She then instructed me what to do with it.

We went back a week later, on the same night. Sophie hoped to see the MPV woman in action again. We were not disappointed, the performance was repeated. This time Sophie gave me no option, she fished out my cock and wanked it for me. When MPV woman had had her come, she sat up to inspect the members present. She had clocked me and had watched Sophie's treatment of my own member with interest. She looked Sophie straight in the eye, and pointed at me.

I looked at Sophie, she nodded barely perceptibly. Green light. I presented myself for lip-service, I had no trouble at all in keeping it up. MPV woman sucked delightfully and I was soon ready to unload. She sensed this, but did not release me to be hand finished, she held me while I came in her mouth. When my spurts had finished, she released me and showed her mouthful to her admiring fans, then she swallowed it as they decorated her tits with their own offerings.

I could not read the look on Sophie's face, was she annoyed? She had given me the nod, was she regretting it? She took my hand and we returned to the car.

"Do you want to go home?" I asked.

"Not just yet, let's wait and see what happens."

What happened was several exhibitionists performing inside their cars, doors locked, windows up, while the viewers who had something left, and one or two late arrivals, jerked themselves off. It suddenly seemed a bit seedy, but I put that down to having had mine already. The viewers took great interest in Sophie, she was not inside a car, and therefore available? Sophie must have sensed this, and as if to confirm that she was, she took the exposed cock of one lucky man and skilfully wanked him off. Others pushed forward to get theirs, but she walked away, saying that she wanted to go home now. She was available for play, but on her terms.

Abelard7
Abelard7
85 Followers
12