Life Begins At Forty Something

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last the time came for the finale of our session, for this we chose to pleasure our own partners each in our own favourite ways. Jenny mounted me cowgirl style, we found that she could orgasm quite easily in this position especially with the help of my thumb on her clitoris, my free hand and one of hers teasing her thick nipples to increase her pleasure. Anna and Marcel once more chose doggie-style; her full breasts were soon bouncing in time with his powerful thrusts. Angeline lay on her back, her legs on Thomas' shoulders as he stood to service her. I wondered about Thomas' large cock in Angeline's tight pussy, but obviously they had found the best ways in which to pleasure each other. Soon, again that room was filled with the moans, grunts, growls and cries of our various orgasms.

Eventually, having taken a few minutes to relax and recover a little, we showered yet again and returned to the bar. We took a last drink together, then got dressed and prepared to leave the club. Kissing our goodbyes, promising to meet again soon, we parted and headed off to our different homes.

12