Life Buoy for an Amputee or...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the certificates arrived she gave them to me like a present. She hugged and told me, "This is the nicest birthday present a wife can give to her GOOD husband."

We kissed each other passionately and she put away the certificates; then we made tender love until sleep claimed us.

We often had big birthday celebrations and Wendy always showed her kitchen magic and my Mom or my mother-in-law baby-sat for us so I could help her in the kitchen. Our relatives and friends were generally at our house but when we went to her parents, Wendy cooked there too as their kitchen was so similar to ours. We went to our other relatives or friends Wendy was a regular guest there, like me. When Wendy's best friend Jane got married, Wendy was the maid of honor and we had Jane and her husband Herb as our guests at our house several times after. My beautiful Kitchen Fairy always dazzled them with her magic. We have been to their home often and, over time, our friendship has grown. Jane and Herb had two kids of their own, too.

After her pregnancies, it was very important to Wendy not retain any extra weight as she only had one strongly used hip joint. She trained in our basement gym on her poles and other machines and strengthened her stomach muscles with other training methods after the second childbirth. She lost most of the pregnancy weight and her belly became flat again, but she was afraid of her kitchen skills. She wanted to control her weight.

It was very interesting, how we reached our Galaxy The Milky Way. I mentioned earlier I preferred low fat milk to beer. Yes, when the weather was hot I drank some beer, but I always preferred milk for the most part. Wendy was browsing on the net and accidentally discovered Adult Nursing Relationships (ANR). She was researching about breast milk and infant nursing and found a surprising reference about Erotic Breastfeeding on one of these baby-nursing websites. She went on and read more and more, learning a lot about ANR. She was lucky, because she was one of those women who enjoyed breastfeeding their babies. She was euphoric from the breastfeeding. She learned a woman's body weight could be controlled by ANR easier than only by diet, because one-liter of breast milk contains 700 calories. She produced about a liter and a half so she gave the surplus in a cooled bottle to a neighbor woman who produced less milk for her baby. But this woman had just weaned her baby.

After a year of breastfeeding she planned to slowly wean Becky over the next six months. She convinced me we should try ANR (our Galaxy the Milky Way) with just as cleverly as she conquered me to become her husband. She began to humorously compare my low fat milk preference and Becky's breastfeeding. She made many references to ANR websites in her PC's history and bookmarks. She told me she'd already read them many times and didn't to review them again but they were there for me to explore.

Sometimes I looked at her PC, to see what she read on the net, and so I found the sites in her history. I was curious so I began to read them and we were lucky I liked low fat milk. She watched my browser history and waited for the exact time to persuade me.

We were lucky as ANR will never be everybody's cup of tea. If a man doesn't like milk or a woman doesn't enjoy breastfeeding those people are not likely to explore ANR at all. I read that ANR causes prolonged sexual euphoria in women and that it is very helpful in reducing the incidence of breast cancer. Likewise sex twice a day is good prostate cancer prevention and breast milk strengthens the husband's immune system. Most importantly, ANR causes deeper intimacy between the spouses and enhances the marriage.

Wendy broke the ice fourteen months after Becky's birth. We were watching TV in the living room and both babies were soundly asleep. We never closed that door so Wendy could hear the babies.

She began mysteriously, "Honey we have a common secret."

"What is that my Kitchen Fairy?"

"We're both reading the ANR sites so we should discuss that. You prefer milk over any other beverage. You drink half a liter at breakfast and another half liter after dinner. I produce more than one-liter of low fat milk per day and it's healthier than cow milk. I could provide it to you in a body warm state. I hope that won't bother you? I could control my body weight better with ANR than any diet and it's very important for me to do that. You've read this, haven't you?"

I had read enough to know she was right and the whole ANR idea did not bother me. In fact the idea of getting the milk directly from her breast was exciting.

"Yes I've read about ANR and those facts."

Wendy carried on, "Honey I think the potential of a healthy life or better sex and deeper intimacy is also very important in ANR. You're a one-woman man and I'm a one-man woman, so we could enhance our love for each other and you'll like my milk. I think we should try ANR and see if what we have read is true. What do you think?"

After reading the ANR sites I had no issues and the idea was exciting so I agreed, "Wendy the warm milk isn't true problem for me and I find the whole ANR idea to be exciting."

Wendy said smiling, "We need to replace the big fridge with a smaller one because there'll be less milk in it."

We both laughed at Wendy's humor and she asked curiously, "Then can we start?"

"If you want us to try ANR, I say YES."

Wendy laughed teasingly, "You're lucky you like drinking milk and mine is tasty, too. You'll taste my milk soon."

I laughed with her, " Kitchen Fairy you cooked me again."

"Honey I'm going to wean Becky slowly over the next few months so you'll get more and more of my sweet milk."

"All right, let's start ANR then."

We did and all the promised benefits were there: we were healthy, we had sex twice a day and we were in a more intimate connection than we got married.

When Becky turned two, Wendy took over Doris's former telecommuting job and Doris took over our firm's administrative team. Doris trained Wendy and she got her own PC, mobile, land line and fax/copier etc for our home office. I had my own PC at home too but the office became Wendy's other domain. She became an employee of our firm and was very proud to have entered the work world because now she earned salary. She worked an average of four hours a day and had to come to our offices rarely. I brought and took any documents or she sent by E-mail or fax. When she had to go to our office she asked one of our Moms to baby-sit. She was with our kids all day and could manage her job duties, the housework and child rearing perfectly. Wendy had not been to college, but she learned quickly and first-rate at her job, doing valuable work and we were all satisfied with her. Our family earned more income, so we could live easier. Our firm grew over time from the modest beginnings when Carl and I started together. We were becoming successful.

Wendy had worked at our firm for a year when I got an excited call from her. She told me the State Children Welfare Agency wanted to check us out for a whole day on the following day. Two agents would be in our home from nine AM until eight PM.

Wendy tried to be her humorous self, joking about how someone must have reported us for beating or starving our kids. That time I couldn't laugh at her humor; I was worried about this situation. Carl and I had a very important appointment, so she had to meet the agents alone. Doris gave Wendy the day off so she could focus on the meeting. Carl and Doris were worried too and sympathetic towards Wendy and me so Carl told me to be home for five o'clock.

From this point my fantastic wife, Wendy takes up the story.

Chapter 7.

Sometimes The Last Will Be The First

John went to work and I remained alone with the kids. Becky was now three and Mark, four and half and both were smart, well behaved and healthy. They were perhaps a little more serious than the other children of the same age. I think they acted as if they were a bit older due in part, I think, to my being an amputee. I was planning to invite them for lunch and dinner. I told John I would captivate them as I had him on my twenty-first birthday. John said with a worried smile that I was the brain in our kid affairs. The two agents, both female, arrived right at nine AM and after introductions and ID checking I let them into our home. The older was Mrs. Heather Banks and the younger was Ms. Kate Fragola. They froze when they saw the unique decor of our singular subway carriage-strip-bar house.

I showed them into our children and I told them they had been misinformed as we didn't beat and starve our kids.

They both began to laugh and Kate responded smiling, "We're very sorry Mrs. Logan but there isn't any problem with your children, your husband or you. We came to support a court decision with an onsite inspection. We'll tell you and your husband everything at seven PM tonight. That will be the court's decision what we're going to tell the judge, because we've come to you last. So you'll know the decision this evening. We don't want to take away your children, moreover ... "

The other agent, Heather interrupted her, "Kate say no more please. We'll tell them everything at seven PM. Please just everything as if this was a normal day Wendy, we'll ask some questions from time to time. Please don't worry because nobody denounced your family."

I was relieved because it was not a matter of concern with our kids, "Could I invite you for lunch or dinner and coffee?"

Heather scratched her head, but this time Kate was definite, "Heather we're doing a complete site survey, so we need to taste the cooking as well!"

Heather agreed, "O.K. we'll taste your cuisine too."

I told myself, "Now Mrs. Wendy you're going to cook them as you cooked your husband."

That day was a day off for me so I could do a big lunch with Hungarian strudels and I cooked a whole dinner. They froze up again at the sight of our kitchen but they admired the whole house. My kids behaved fine and were friendly with the two strangers. They both seemed to like the kids quickly and commented on their apparent maturity. They investigated the entire house, making lots of notes in their notebooks.

They laughed, when I mentioned our house was a mix of subway carriage and strip bar. I began to use my sense of humor and got the two women laughing with me. I began my kitchen work and as I planned I bewitched them there. First I fed our kids and then the agents and I had lunch. They found everything delicious, particularly the Hungarian strudels. I did laundry and other housework and they began to praise me, admiring me openly. They liked the guestrooms too, as they contained fewer handrails and poles.

John came home at five PM and I introduced Heather and Kate to him, explaining they were not there about any issue with our kids. He was relieved. We went on with our normal routine and Heather and Kate commandeered one of our guestrooms at seven PM. About ten minutes later they reappeared smiling at us.

Heather began, " Mrs. and Mr. Logan, you're the winner against Mr. Logan's former father-in-law."

John and I looked at each other in astonishment. We were totally confused and didn't have an inkling of what they were telling us.

Kate continued explaining the decision, "We thought Mrs. Logan, as a handicapped woman, would be at a disadvantage in the comparison, but we were wrong. This house helps her perfectly and Mrs. Logan can look after two additional older children."

Heather interrupted Kate, "Mrs. Logan your cooking is phenomenal and your kitchen is the other wonderful idea here. The guestrooms are suitable and the conditions of the house are very good. We decided and the judge will accept our decision tomorrow, so you have three days to prepare accommodations for Mr. Logan's older daughters. Mr. Logan you should thank your wife, because her skills persuaded us your house is the best choice, so your older daughters can live here for a while."

A few tears appeared in John's eyes and I wept quietly a little, because, according to Amy, I was THE LOSER CRIPPLE and I was bringing my husband's older daughters back to him. Kate and Heather were quiet a while. John smiled at me with his happiest smile. I just wept.

"Your children have a stepfather." Kate said

My husband interrupted, "I didn't know my ex re-married."

Heather said, "Yes, she married Collin George three months ago."

Kate told, "In a nutshell, Carol's mathematics teacher is a man, saw something strange in Carol's behavior and began asking questions. He found that Carol's stepfather is pedophile candidate."

Kate stopped, because everybody looked at John. He was as red as when I described Amy's humiliation to him. The anger seemed to darken my husband's face.

Kate continued, "Mr. Bramble went to the school principal straightaway. Zoe attends same school as Carol so Mrs. Walewski asked one of Zoe's female teachers, Mrs. Lopez, to interrogate Zoe. Zoe said same thing as Carol. Mrs. Walewski reported the girl's stepfather to the Police immediately. It's very interesting a male teacher noticed the matter. The Police responded quickly and got a surveillance warrant the same day and alerted the FBI and the State Children Welfare Agency.

Heather interrupted Kate again, "My boss assigned me secretly to be the girls' child psychologist."

John's hands clenched into fists.

Kate said, "I've sociology degree, Heather is child psychologist. The FBI helped the local Police wire up your ex-wife's house with video cameras and audio bugs the next morning. His hard drive was checked too and was found to contain many pedophile files. He is a very active member of an international pedophile video and photo file sharing group. Three days observation gave enough evidence to the court so the Police arrested Collin George and the judge denied bail because the court is afraid of vigilantism from you Mr. Logan. This happened last week."

I glanced at my husband and I knew the judge was right to deny bail. John would have ripped Amy's husband into bits.

We were shocked into silence for a while.

Then John fearfully asked, "What harm did my daughters suffer from this animal?"

Heather began in very friendly tone, "The girls were very lucky, because the suspect had not started to abuse them yet. You can thank Mr. Bramble for noticing Carol's tiny behavioral changes in time. I talked a lot with the girls at school and your ex's house. Your daughters are very lucky, because the harm is slight and I think they'll forget everything in a few months."

John asked, "Was my ex-wife responsible in any way for this?"

Kate explained, "The DA is investigating your ex-wife's responsibility and the court will decide whether she is accountable. However her punishment may only be the loss of the children custody."

My husband asked, "Could we get the permanent custody?"

Kate said, "Yes, you could thanks to your fantastic wife but for right now it is only five months temporary custody. If your ex-wife is innocent she'll get custody back, but you'll see the girls every second weekend. The court will quash the restraining order."

We were silent, so Heather told us a few more things, "You have three days free to scold your ex. Now you can name her, but I ask you not to when your daughters will live here. It's very important the girls forget the whole matter. The entail harm is small as the Police were quick. I'll talk with the girls every week at school. If they talk about this you have to listen to them, but you can't carry on a conversation about this. The home change will have a great effect and your wife's fantastic personality, so full of humor and life will be an enormous assist so we think you're the best choice for temporary custody."

We were silent again so Kate began, "You'll get the child support money for the five months. Soon you'll get the official court decision about the temporary custody and the court documents will say when you should pick the girls up. We suggest Mrs. Logan should bring the girls away in her car."

After our farewells, John escorted them to their car. I waited inside on my crutches and wept from sheer happiness for a few minutes. When they drove off, we stayed at our front door and kissed for a long time.

"My fantastic Kitchen Fairy brought back my daughters! You have magical powers! Thank You! Thank you!"

We kissed passionately again and went back to the living room to start calling around to our family. Everybody was glad of our happiness. My parents-in-law were very happy to see their older granddaughters soon.

I thought we would have ordinary ANR sex, but my husband organized a sex fireworks night.

We began with the breastfeeding and I was totally euphoric; then John gave me oral and then put his cock into my vagina briefly for ten minutes and then began the oral again. He alternate like that, ten minutes of penetration, then ten minutes of oral, and so on and so on. At the last cycle he ejaculated into my pussy but during each of my orgasms, he kept saying "thank you, thank you". I counted my orgasms to ten, but I couldn't keep track after that.

After over two hours of sex he said, "Thank you for my daughters."

I stroked my dear's face and said, "Honey I'd do even more for you! You don't know how much I love you!"

We slept long and deep after all this sex.

Two days later we got the court decision about the temporary custody. I had to go to Amy's house to collect the girls at nine AM Saturday. If the court did not find her responsible in the matter she would not see her daughters for five months. If she was responsible she wouldn't see them until they were over eighteen. My husband folded down the rear seats for more luggage space for he girls but three seats remained in my old Ford Focus wagon. John and I embraced beside the car and he waved when I left. The weather was very good; not windy or chilly and no snow fall. It is rare for the middle of January here.

I was on time, out of my car, standing with my crutches, when the door opened and Amy stood in the doorway. We greeted each other, "Good morning". The girls poked their heads out and we said "Hi" to each other. Amy came to my wagon and opened the back doors. She brought the girls' luggage and she cried. I got back into my car quickly, because I didn't want to humiliate her in front of her daughters. MY NAME IS WENDY LOGAN, I AM NOT AMY!

When Amy was ready she told her daughters, "Good Bye!" and kissed them, crying loudly.

The girls were sad and said, "Good Bye Mom!"

I thought she did not cry from happiness, but I always did. My husband's daughters got into my car and we left for our house. The girls and their Mother waved to each other.

Carol introduced herself first and then came Zoe, "I'm Carol and we know you're Wendy, our Dad's wife."

"I'm Zoe."

"Nice to meet you both."

I drove and the girls were silent a while. Zoe asked first, "Have we got siblings?"

I responded quickly, "Yes, Mark is four years and half and Becky is three years old."

Carol said, "Mrs. Banks told us about our siblings in the school yesterday. We're very curious about them."

They were very embarrassed. I thought they had often heard the LOSER CRIPPLE expression. We remained silent. John and I discussed that we would be reserved and not make big emotional displays. Because we were almost unknown to them and the girls needed time to get used to us, such displays might only disorientate them. I told our kids their older sisters would live with us for five months.

We arrived and I stopped in front of our house and John opened the door.

We got out of the car and the girls went to greet their Dad, "Hi Dad."

"Hi girls," said John, smiling.

They all hugged each other.

John told them, "Please, go to the house with Wendy. I need to bring in your baggage and put Wendy's car in the garage."