Life Ch. 05

Story Info
Rashad realizes he can't be without his mate.
13.3k words
4.69
9.7k
8

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To My Readers:

Sorry it took so long to submit the latest chapter. Previous chapters had comments that I need an editor, I couldn't find one, so I have been letting my wife edit it for me. So Enjoy Chapter 05. More is on the way, and as always, Comments are appreciated.

KhaoticMethod.

************************************************

October 18, 2013 (Friday)

Rashad drove his 2013 black Roush Mustang through the Hampton Bridge Tunnel and back out into the sunlight. He had been on the road for the past 4 hours and he couldn't wait to get to his destination. It had been an interesting year. After he had broken it off with Samantha he had been flown to the Yukon for his training. He learned a lot about what he could do and how to control the rage inside. While he was doing that he was taking advanced courses in Network Security as well as Computer Management. He had essentially attained 2 more degrees in the year. He had also taken the money that Samantha had left in the hotel room and invested it. Now he had a nice little nest egg to play with when he wanted things.

Arthur was impressed that he had the time and energy to achieve those goals, but he had to. He needed distractions to keep her off his mind. He had thrown himself so hard into his combat training that he was beating his teachers after 6 months. When the year was up though, he had to see her, to make sure she truly was alright. Arthur had been keeping tabs on her and told Rashad that she was living in Norfolk still, but that her and Terrance had broken up.

Rashad pushed a button on his steering wheel and called Aaron Washington, the tracker who had been keeping tabs on her for the past 3 months. "Is she at home?"

"Yes, and so is her boyfriend." Aaron said in a low voice.

"Good" he growled over the phone before hanging up. In the reports he had read, it told of how Samantha and Terrance had only lasted about 3 months after the incident in DC. He had moved to Louisiana for work and she had stayed, gotten an apartment and was still going to school. About 4 months ago she had met this guy named David Nystrom, and everything seemed to be okay, till he started getting violent with her.

From what Rashad had read, she had to go to the emergency room three times for "unexplained injuries". He had decided to get her out of this situation. Even if she never forgave him, and wanted him to leave, he would make sure David never came near her again.

He drove to her apartment and pulled into the visitor's parking lot. He got out and locked his door and headed for her apartment. While he walked, he glanced down at what he was wearing: a black and yellow stipend polo with a pair of black jeans over a pair of Nikes. He had a pair of Oakley sunglasses on as well. When he was in front of her door he went to knock when he heard a scuffle from inside. He listened in and heard a male voice screaming at someone. He heard the familiar sound of flesh meeting flesh as someone was smacked. He heard Samantha's voice begging for the person to leave her alone and the male saying that she was his and that's how it would always be, or he would kill her.

That was all Rashad needed to hear, over the year, he had learned that he had some special abilities. He put his hands over the knob and the dead bolt and barely concentrated when both locks released. He opened the door and saw Samantha on the ground with a bright red handprint on her face looking up at a guy that was about 6' and weighed 250. The guy had his hands raised at Samantha when Rashad walked in. 'This must be David.'

Rashad didn't say a word; he just came across the space between him and David in a blur of motion. He grabbed David's hand and broke his wrist. Before David could process what was happening, Rashad had his hand around his throat, and had him pinned against the wall. "Hello David, you don't know me, but I know you."

"This is how this is going to work. You are going to pack your stuff, and leave this apartment. You will never come back. You will never try to contact Samantha again. Anything that has both of your names on it will be put in your name so you can take care of it. If you ever come within 100 yards of her again, you will have to deal with me." Rashad said and then shifted into his half wolf half human form. He brought his teeth very close to David's scared face. "You don't want to deal with me."

Rashad put him down and turned back into his human form. His clothes were undamaged as he had learned a trick that only the elders of the pack were supposed to be able to do. He watched David follow his instructions and 20 minutes later He was gone, and so were any traces of he ever have being there. Without looking at Samantha, Rashad turned to leave the apartment.

*****

"Rashad" She whimpered out softly. "Please don't leave." Tears began slipping down her cheeks. Her hand reached out and grabbed his hand. Her hold was weak and trembling. "I never stopped loving you." She breathed gently as the tears continued to slip down her cheek. The left side of her face was puffy and sore. She tried to stand, but her legs wouldn't support her, and she collapsed back to a sitting position on the floor. Her head dropped as her eyes closed.

"If you don't want to be here with me then leave. But I don't want you to go. I missed you." She whispered softly as her hands touch the floor before her. She was still trembling as her tears slipped off her cheek and onto the carpet. Her body was bruised and her face was thinner than before. She had lost a lot of weight since the last time they had seen each other. Her clothes barely covered her.

"I tried to work with Terrance. But his girls came first. He decided we were done. Don't hate him. I was dying inside the day you walked away with that female you called a mate. In my soul I felt that nothing mattered but you." She breathed gently.

*****

Rashad bent down and lifted her chin up, and then he brought his lips to hers. The fire that he remembered was still there. The kiss told him everything he wanted to know. He stood up and helped her up. "Grab what you think is important and leave the rest." He said and stood there while she brought out a suitcase and grabbed some clothing and a couple of items and then came back into the living room with him.

"Let's go" he said in a soft voice and grabbed her suitcase. He led her down to his car, and he saw her smile when she saw it. He smiled back at her and put the suitcase in the trunk. He opened her door and she slid into the passenger seat, and he climbed in, started the car and drove off. He headed up 64 going towards DC.

"You seem different" Samantha said as they left Hampton. They had stopped by Wendy's and grabbed something to eat and she was drinking a milkshake at the moment.

"I am different. There is so much I have wanted to show you for the last year." He said as he ate a French fry and drank some of his soda. "Just so you know, that girl I came to the hotel room with, that was just some girl to make the illusion that I didn't need you. I had only met her 5 minutes before coming into the room."

"So why did you do it?" She asked looking at him while he drove.

"Because, the way the training went, I wouldn't have been around for a year, and I wanted to make sure you were safe, looks like that didn't work out to well." He said glancing at her.

"Thank you for the gallbladder surgery. I know you were responsible for that." She said in a low voice.

"Yeah, and they also fixed your cervix while they were in the neighborhood." Rashad said.

"I know. I had a miscarriage." She said, almost in a whisper. Rashad reached over and put his hand in hers.

"I know." He said. They continued to have small talk throughout the rest of the trip. They caught up on the interesting things that had happened to them over the past year. When they got into DC, Rashad drove into downtown DC, to an apartment complex that was 18 stories tall. He pulled his car into the underground garage and pulled into a designated parking spot. He got out of the car, grabbed her suitcase and her hand and led her to the elevator.

They got off the elevator on the 3rd floor and walked to apartment 308. He put his hand over the deadbolt, and Samantha was amazed when she heard the door unlock. He brought her inside and led her to the master bedroom. He put her suitcase on the bed and then turned to her.

"I have to go into the office for a little bit. Make yourself at home." He walked over to the dresser and pulled out a credit card and a cell phone and brought them to her. "I got these in case you decided to come back with me."

Samantha took the credit card and saw that it had her name on it. She put the cell phone in her pocket and looked up at him. "How long are you going to be gone?"

"2 hours tops. I have to run a test on the mainframe. I will be back as soon as possible, and then you and I can go out on a date." He said with a smile and then bent over and kissed her tenderly on the lips. He separated from her and then hugged her tight. A moment later he left and locked the door.

*****

Her fingers slid over her cheek. Being near him and holding him had made her forget about the pain. She took off the loose fitting clothes and went to the shower. She turned on the warm water before she stood under the hot stream. She closes her eyes as her head lifts into the water. She breathes softly as her fingers slide down over her skin.

Her hair had grown a couple inches longer down her back. Several burn marks were visible on her chest and sides. Soap suds slide down her flesh as she rubbed the luffa across her skin. She was finally safe and back where she belonged. She would have understood if he had told her he had to leave for a year. She would have been in a safer place if he had told her the truth. She didn't blame him though. She couldn't find it in her heart to blame him.

After she was done shaving and rinsing, she turned off the water and slipped a towel around her body. She stepped from the shower and dried off before walking into the bedroom. She slipped into a yellow G-string and a pair of black shorts. She put on a blue tank top and brushed out her hair before pulling it back in a clip. Her eyes went to the credit card. She had to get clothes that actually fit her. She picked up the card and slipped it into her shorts and headed out the door.

She wondered the stores trying on this and that. Some of the store managers watched her with mild concern in their eyes noticing how thin she was and the slight bruise on her cheek. She paid them no mind. She just smiled, thanking them, and going on her way with her bags in both her hands. She had about 6 bags with several different things in them when she returned to the room. She began hanging things up and organizing them in the closet.

She brought out a silver tunic with the strings down the front that tightened the corset. She slipped from her other clothes and slipped into the tunic. Her fingers drew the strings tight as she slipped into a pair of matching sandals. She released her hair and ran her fingers through it. It tumbled and bounced slightly as her eyes came to the reflection of herself in the mirror. Her fingers slide over the bruise.

'It will go away. Some make-up will make it fade a little more.' She thought gently sitting before the mirror with a small case of make-up. She has gotten used to wearing make-up. She still hated it though. She would always had to hide the bruises when David took her anywhere. Her fingers moved the make-up pad gently over her cheek and gradually the bruise disappeared under the make-up. She painted her lips a soft pink and did her eye shadow.

*****

"It's been delivered...Good. Thanks for that Jeff...Yeah, I'll talk to you later." Rashad said as he hung up his cell phone. He was just pulling into the garage and going to his parking space. When he pulled in, there was the present he had gotten for Samantha sitting in the other parking spot for his apartment. He checked it over and then put his hand over the lock. It unlocked, and he reached inside the glove box and pulled out the key. He left the title information inside the car and went to the trunk of his Roush and pulled out a car cover. He covered her present and then went to the elevator and took it to his floor.

He walked into the apartment and he could smell her. Her scent made this place worth coming home to. He closed his eyes and followed her scent into the bedroom where she was just finishing putting on makeup. He opened his eyes and saw what she was wearing, and got instantly hard. He calmed himself down and walked up to her. She turned around and smiled and he took her hand and brought her lips to his. They kissed for a few moments, and then separated.

"How was your day?" Rashad asked her as he took her hand and led her into the living room.

"It was good. I went shopping and got some clothes, how was your day?" She asked.

"Not bad, but it definitely got better when I got home." He said with a smile and then glanced at his watch and saw it was 8:36 pm. He looked at her and said "Grab a jacket; we are going out for dinner."

Samantha smiled and ran back in the room, grabbed a jacket and came back out to him. They walked down to the garage and he held the door to the Roush open for her. She glanced over at the covered car, but didn't really pay attention to it. He hopped in and they pulled out of the garage. They pulled into the parking lot of Outback Steakhouse and parked.

Rashad got out quickly and opened her door for her and took her hand when they went inside. They were seated and made small talk while they ate. Samantha talked about the good times that had happened over the past year, deliberately leaving out the entire negative so as not to anger Rashad, and so she wouldn't have to relive the experiences.

In turn Rashad told her about his training and learning, he left out the fact that he was lonely, and constantly thought about her. They decided on dessert and shared a triple chocolate cake between the two of them. Rashad paid the bill and the two of them left the restaurant. They got back into the Roush and started driving toward the highway.

"Do you remember the time we sat at the K-Mart parking lot and I finger fucked you in the back of Herbie's car?" Rashad asked when looking at Samantha. He could see that she was blushing.

"Yeah, why?" She asked.

"How did you feel at the time?" Rashad asked with a grin.

Samantha giggled, "It was really hot for me to do that. But, you know what really got me hot?"

"Tell me."

"Knowing you were there watching me do it. That it was your idea and you encouraged me to do it."

"Samantha," he squeezed her hand, "you were thinking it before I mentioned it. The moment I started looking at you, I knew you wanted it."

She blushed. "How do you know me so well?"

"Because, I'm your soul mate, I know you better than anyone else in the world."

Samantha noticed a truck stop right before they entered onto the on ramp. She wanted something to drink and to use the restroom. She shrugged it off when she looked over at the gas gauge. They would need to fill up pretty soon anyway.

"Take off your tunic and your panties," her lover said bluntly.

Her mouth dropped open and she gasped, "What? Right now? Off?"

Rashad grinned wickedly as he entered the highway. "Yes, right now. I know you like this kind of stuff."

She playfully shook her head. "All right, if you say so."

Samantha lifted up from the seat as she untied, and then undid her tunic. She hooked her thumbs into her G-string before wiggling both garments down her thighs. Rashad glanced over as her shaven pussy came into view. He got a quick look at her swollen lips that were shiny with arousal. He set the cruise control while she kicked off her shoes and lifted her feet out of her clothes.

"Take off your jacket, too," he told her firmly.

Samantha did as he said. She slipped her jacket off, and then held it in her hands. "What do you want me to do with this?"

"Put it on the console. In case I see a cop we'll need to cover you quickly before passing him."

She giggled, "Aren't you smart?"

"Sometimes," he said with a wink. He lifted his arm so she could put her jacket on the console. Then, he placed his hand on her thigh and opened her legs wide. "Put your other foot on the dashboard."

Samantha lifted her right foot and placed it where she was told. She leaned back in her seat and lightly ran her fingers over her mound. She shivered instantly from the touch. "I'm insanely wet."

"I know you are, baby. You're going to do exactly as I say." Rashad massaged her inner thigh. "Close your eyes."

She closed her eyes and nodded gently.

"Run your fingertips along your slit. Then, just barely poke it into your cunt."

Samantha nibbled her lip as her fingers followed the trail from her clit to her cunt. She took her time, feeling her juices collect on her fingers before dipping her middle finger inside of her hole.

"Come back up. Rub your clit back and forth, but slowly." His eyes glanced between the road, the mirrors, and what she was doing next to him. He enjoyed giving her commands, because he knew she liked taking them.

She whimpered as her fingers slid through her pink slickness. She found her erect nub and massaged it back and forth under the pads of her fingers. Her genitalia were so sensitive that every motion made her knees tic and whimpers escape her lips.

"Good girl. Now go just a bit faster."

Her neck arched back and she rubbed her head against the headrest. A car zoomed by on the left, too fast to take notice what was going on in the car. She moaned as two of her fingers made circles on her clitoris.

Rashad grinned, looking over and seeing her pink cheeks and fluttering eyelids. He returned his eyes to the road. "Keep rubbing your clit and slide one finger inside you, all the way in."

She obeyed his command and slid her middle finger inside of her tight tunnel. "Oh my goodness," Samantha moaned deeply.

Rashad's organ was filling with fresh blood. He shifted in his seat to adjust his package. His hand continued to rub her creamy thigh. "Gently pump yourself."

"Yes," she groaned as she sank her digit inside of her up to her knuckle, and then pulled it back out. Slowly, she pushed it back in while her fingers continued to dance on her clit.

Her toes clenched tight and her foot slid on the dashboard. She flexed her toes as she pushed her foot back up. Her fluids leaked out of her steadily, staining the seat.

"Two fingers, harder," he told her firmly, growling. He could feel the beast inside wanting to come out, but he had learned to control it. He glanced at himself in the rearview mirror and saw that his eyes were glowing a jade green. He started to push down softly, but steadily on the accelerator. He checked the speedometer and saw that they were doing 95 mph.

"Anything you want," Samantha whimpered. She slid a second finger inside of herself, and then began steady fucking her slippery cunt with her fingers. Her moans became guttural within seconds.

"Good girl, don't stop. Go as hard as you can, Samantha." His hand left her thigh. He reached up and slid his hand down her bra. He pinched her nipple hard, and then released the pressure. He tugged on it and rolled it between his fingers as she masturbated.

"Fuck, fuck, fucking," Samantha stuttered.

She pounded her fingers into her hole. Her juices soaked her hand. Her fingers were going wild on her nub. Her entire body trembled as she panted heavily. Her eyes shot open, but her hands didn't stop moving as she heard her best friend's ringtone emanating from her purse. "It's Maria, fuck."

"Call her back. You were in a store. Don't stop."

Samantha shook her head and closed her eyes, ignoring the incessant ring. "Oh god, Rashad."