Life Ch. 06

Story Info
Samantha begins changing and Rashad learns bad news.
5k words
4.65
8.3k
6

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the delay from the last story, enjoy. Comments are always welcome.

KhaoticMethod

***********************************

October 20, 2013 (Sunday)

The next day they wake early, both full of energy. Samantha goes into the bathroom and looks at herself and notices that the bruising that was once there is gone. She checks her shoulder where Rashad bit her the night before, and that too is gone. She smiles at herself and then gets ready for the day. While she is in the bathroom, Rashad makes the bed and checks the computer for something. When she comes out he smiles at her, stands up and gives her a passionate kiss, and goes into the bathroom to get ready. When he comes out, she is sitting on the couch reading one of the books she had just bought. He comes out, sits on the couch and she stretches herself out on him. He begins to massage her feet.

"How would you like to go to a football game?" He asked while working on her feet.

"Who's playing?" She asked without looking up from the book.

"The Carolina Panthers are playing the Washington Redskins." Rashad said with a hopeful smile. It didn't sound particularly appealing to Samantha, but she could see that he wanted to go so she nodded yes. He smiled big and leaned over and kissed her on the cheek then stood up.

"The game starts in about 3 hours and I already got tickets." He said smiling.

"What if I had said no?" She said standing up and heading into the bedroom with him. He went to the closet and pulled out his Washington Redskin jersey with the number 72 and the name MANLEY on the back. He also pulled out a pair of black jeans and a hat that matched the jersey. Samantha grabbed a pair of jeans and one of his Redskins sweatshirts.

"Then I would have spent the next hour convincing you." He said and flashes a smile and made his eyes glow for a second. They decided to take the Porsche, but Rashad would drive. They went to grab a bite to eat before the game. He could see her enthusiasm dwindling as the meal progresses. He looks at her in her jeans and long sweatshirt and smiles exasperatedly at her.

"I promise you won't be bored," he said trying to cheer her up, and then adding "I know how to make it fun for you" he said with a smile.

Samantha smiled back at him, but now a little concerned. She thought this was a "PG" outing but not too many of their events end up "PG", even if it's not intended to.

Rashad handed her a bag as she gets in the car and tells her that he got a little something to keep her interested during the football game. She looks at the plain brown bag, stuffed with brown paper to hide the contents, a little skeptically but proceeds to pull the paper out. There in the bag, was a pair of panties. There didn't seem to be anything special about them, they were rather plain from what she could see from inside the bag.

"Go to the bathroom, when we get to the stadium and put them on immediately." He says.

Samantha looked over at Rashad and said, "I don't see how these are going to make the game more interesting for me, but if it makes you happy, I will do it", then kisses him and thanks him for the thoughtful gift.

As they drive to the stadium she opens the bag again and pulls the panties out. She turns them over in her hands, examining them. Samantha can see him watching her out of the corner of his eye as she notices that they are a little heavy for panties. She looks over at him again and sees that twinkle in his eyes as the corners of his mouth try to fight back the smile.

She examines the panties a little more closely and figures out that they are not ordinary panties but seem to have something sown into the crotch.

"Hmmm, why are they so heavy? There seems to be something in them", Samantha says as she tries to figure out what kind of panties he has her putting on. It finally occurs to her that these are vibrating panties. She can't figure out how they work though, the ones she was familiar with had a remote control connected by a wire, so she looks for the "on/off switch".

Rashad watches as it dawns on her that the panties she had dismissed as plain previously are anything but. He tells her, "there is no "switch" if that's what you're looking for, there is only the wireless remote that I have in my pocket, but don't worry, I checked them and they work," he finishes a little cocky.

He sees her look of confusion and explains further, "I know you like being played with in public, and this way only you know it's happening. Well, so do I." He says with a smile and a wink at her.

As they park outside FedEx Field he explains, "With every point my team scores you will get a dose of excitement as well, so if you pay attention you will know what's coming but if your mind wanders then it will be something to bring your attention back to the game," he finishes sounding so proud of his plan.

When they got into the stadium Rashad immediately leads her to a women's restroom and waits outside for her to put the panties on. When she comes out she saw him reach into his right pocket as he put his left arm around her.

Samantha immediately felt the jolt of the vibration; Rashad started low as they walked through the crowd, wanting to see if the vibration could be noticed.

She was trying to walk normal but not sure if she was pulling it off as the vibration, although low, was pressed into her clit by her snug jeans. The sensation was wonderful, but made it hard to concentrate on avoiding all the people walking around her.

Rashad steered her through the crowd, enjoying her seemingly distracted state, to the concession area. They were about the third in line so they had a few minutes to wait. He decided that this would be a good time to try out the different speeds available and crank the vibration up to medium.

Samantha's body stiffens against him as the vibration increases and she sees him look down at her. "Are you ok Sam?" he asks innocently, "you seem a little tense."

She opens her mouth to speak, thinking of calling him a "smart ass" but as she does, he turns up the speed to high and all that comes out is, "Iiiiiiiahhhhh" in a low moan.

He laughs and smiles at her, "What was that Sam? I couldn't quite make it out?"

The vibration was so direct and so powerful that she thought she was going to orgasm right there in the concession line but fortunately they were up and he turned the power off so she could concentrate on what she wanted to drink.

After obtaining their drinks they walk away and he began to giggle, "Wow, those must be great, you should have seen the look on your face when I turned it on high. I can see that is going to be the most effective speed to use on you once the game begins," he says as they find their seats.

Rashad laid down a thick blanket for her to sit on, and she thinks it's because it was a little cold and he didn't want her to be uncomfortable. She thought that was so thoughtful of him, only later to find out that it wasn't for comfort but to keep the vibration from traveling to the other seats.

She enjoyed the game much more than she ever thought she would, although she was absolutely exhausted, not to mention extremely turned on, since Washington won by several points. Rashad helped her to the car and after he was buckled in and they were on their way home he began to stroke her face, teasing her lips with his thumb, letting her suck on it then forcing it into her mouth.

"So Sam how did you like the game?" he asks, knowing by how she was sucking his thumb that her pussy was sopping wet.

"Hmmm, that was the best football game I have ever been to" she said enthusiastically as she looks over at him, still teasing his thumb with her mouth.

"Good, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. You were a very good girl during the game, very attentive." he said jokingly as he pulled onto the highway.

"Well, I don't see that I had much choice but to be attentive. I think you enjoyed the game quite a lot as well", she said as she looks down at the bulge in his pants.

"Yes, I did, I enjoyed spending the time with you, teasing you and making you get close", he said as his hand moves from her mouth to explore her body.

She lounges back and lets Rashad touch her body on the way back to the apartment. Once into the apartment he doesn't even wait for the door to close before he comes up behind her wrapping his arms tightly around her upper body, pinning her arms to her sides. Rashad starts to nibble at her neck, then up to her ear where he whispers, "Now Sam, I am going to finish what I started at the game. There will be no more games tonight, not with the hard on you have given me".

She arches her back and grinds into his hard cock for a minute before he releases her and tells her to take her clothes off but to leave the panties on. She does as he asks as he walks away. It takes 10 minutes to actually get her clothes off because he keeps hitting the remote to watch her squirm.

Rashad comes up behind her and begins to kiss her on the neck again gently running his hands down her arms. She is lost in his touch when she realizes that he is tying her hands behind her back, Samantha starts to resist but he just hits a button on the remote again causing her body and mind to weaken.

She can feel the control part of Rashad take over, he is still gentle but there is something intense in his touch. He moves around in front of her, sliding his hands over her body up to her face, he cups it in both his hands and kisses her until she is lost in it, not noticing that he is naked before her, nor that he has entangled her hair in one of his hands.

She feels the pressure from his firm grip on her hair guiding her to her knees as he breaks the kiss. Rashad watches Samantha lower herself on shaky legs to the floor making sure to keep eye contact with her, She can still feel the low vibration of the panties on her pussy.

His cock is directly in front of her, he tells her to open her mouth and she does as she leans forward to take him in. He holds her firmly by the hair not letting her reach her goal but watching as she strains forward.

He continues to hold her by the hair, tighter now so there is no slack, then in one sudden thrust, he pushes his cock all the way into her mouth, she feels it hit the back of her throat and he holds it there, watching her as she strains not to gag.

As the tears come to her eyes and he feels her throat constricting, he slowly pulls out but only to thrust deeply again but this time he doesn't stop, he keeps thrusting into her mouth and throat.

Rashad has her hair so tight now and with her hands bound, there is nothing she can do but accept it, but he knows she loves it that way. As she starts to get into it she feels him turn up the speed to high on the panties. The combination of the vibration on her pussy and his cock fucking her face is too much. She feels her orgasm building quickly. His cock gets harder and begins to expand in her mouth.

Rashad tells her how much he is going to love choking out her screams of pleasure with his cock and she can't hold back anymore. Spasms run through her body in huge waves of pleasure and relief, she feels his first load of cum hitting the back of her throat and begins to choke a little. He pulls out and lets the second load hit her face and open mouth as she sits, kneeling before him, mouth open, eyes looking up at him in a begging fashion.

Afterward, as they lay snuggled on the sofa, wrapped up in a blanket, he asks, "So Sam, are you going to let me take you to another game next week?"

*****

"Yes, dear" She breathes gently as her fingers slip gently over his chest as her ear presses against his chest under the blanket. Her eyes close as she listens to his heartbeat. Her heart was racing as she intertwined her legs with his "How is your work going? Have you seen Arthur lately?" She asked gently as he chuckles some.

"I see him every now and then. My job doesn't give me much time to see him." He said as she nods.

"You are doing well. That is all that matters." She said as his arms tightened around her. Her eyes were closing as she was drifting off to sleep. He listened to her breathing and her heartbeat against his. His eyes close as he too drifts off to sleep.

October 21, 2013 (Monday)

Rashad woke up and realized they had slept on the couch. He looked down at Samantha and saw that their bodies were fully intertwined. He tried to find a way to get up without disturbing her, but each way he twisted she would grunt and hold him in place. 'She's getting stronger, guess the bite worked' he thought to himself. He tried one more twist and fell off the couch, and then Samantha rolled and landed on top of him knocking the air out of him for a moment.

Samantha woke up when she fell and saw him smiling at her, while lying on his back. She smiled at him and kissed him. "Hey, what are you doing on the floor?" She asked.

"I was feeling hot and thought the floor was cooler. I was right." He said to her with a smile. She rolled off of him and they both got to their feet. They embraced and shared a long deep morning kiss before Rashad glanced up and saw the time. He had to get ready for work. He went to the bathroom to get ready and Samantha followed to use the bathroom.

Rashad hopped in the shower and Samantha used the bathroom and brushed her teeth. When she was finished, she went into the kitchen and made some eggs and bacon with toast. Just as she was finishing the bacon, Rashad came out of the bedroom wearing a Captain America t-shirt and a pair of jeans. He sat down to his plate and wolfed it down in 5 seconds. He drank his OJ, kissed Samantha and was out the door in a flash.

*****

Samantha chuckled and began to eat her breakfast at the table. She was wearing a silk robe and was walking to the front door to get the morning paper. She picked it up and returned to the table looking through the news. When she finished eating and washing the dishes, she jumped in the shower. She ran her fingers through her hair feeling that her hair had gotten slightly longer and hung down between her shoulder blades. Her fingers slid down her stomach noticing that her tummy, that used to have a slight bulge, was now tightening up and looked more toned then before.

'It must be from his bite.' She thought to herself. She couldn't help but smile slightly. She finished washing up, shaving, and rinsing off before turning off the water and stepping out wrapping herself into a towel. She walked into the bedroom going through her closet pulling out a pair of black jeans, a navy blue halter-top, lace silk panties, and bra. She pulled out black socks and a pair of black leather cowgirl boots and slipped into each of the items. She stood before her mirror brushing out her hair. She left her hair long and walked out of the bedroom. She grabbed a jacket, the classifieds and her purse before stepping out of the apartment.

Her hair bounced down her back as she came to the elevator and rode it down to the garage. She walked to her car and slipped behind the wheel. She let down the top and pulled out of the parking spot. She smiled as the wind blew through her hair. She loved the car Rashad had gotten for her. She loved how he cared for her as much as she cared for him.

"Hey babe! You look Hot!" A guy said in a '96 Civic sitting next to her at a stop light. She slipped her sunglasses over her eyes as she rolled them. The moment the light turned green she hit the gas, leaving the guy looking as if he were standing still.

She drove around while going through the classified ads trying to see what jobs were available. She had finished her schooling in Criminal Justice and had her Associate's degree. She checked out the local police department and put in her application with her resume. Around lunch she sat at the small restaurant around the corner from the apartment eating a medium rare steak, loaded baked potato, and her favorite greens. She sat with her sweet tea smiling as her mind brought back the memories of last night. Her cheeks flushed as her fingers clenched the fork. She could still feel the vibration from the panties, and it was making her wet. She wanted to go visit him at his work but she didn't want to get him into that kind of trouble. She giggles to herself as she pays the bill and heads back towards the apartment.

*****

As Rashad was pulling into the garage at work, he received a text message from Arthur saying to come to his office. He rode the elevator straight to the top floor and nodded to Doris, Arthur's receptionist. He went right into Arthur's office and sat down at the desk.

"I'm glad you could come in, how have you been?" Arthur said as he sipped his tea.

"I've been good. Why did you want to see me?" Rashad asked.

"There is no easy way to say this; your DNA is changing again." Arthur said as he put his cup down and looked at Rashad in the face.

"Ok, so what does that mean?" Rashad said as he leaned forward.

"To put it bluntly, Test Subject 34, the one that bit you, had a similar DNA mutation as what we are seeing in yours. The difference is that yours seems to accept the wolf DNA better than his. But from what the scientist are saying, you will start to experience cellular breakdown within a month. They give you 8 weeks before your body totally shuts down." Arthur said with an apologetic look on his face.

"There's nothing the boys in the lab can do?" Rashad asked calmly. Inside his head was more like 'THIS IS BULLSHIT!'

"They're still working on it, but it doesn't look good." Arthur said. "So now you go home. Try to rest. Spend time with Samantha. We will keep you abreast of any new changes." Rashad sat there for a moment and then got up and left. He took the elevator to the garage. He got in his car and screamed. When he calmed down he put the car in gear and headed home.

*****

Samantha giggled at the TV show that was on. She sat in a strange yoga position that she never imagined that she would be able to pull off. One of her legs touched backwards on the ground as the other was in the air. Her body was dressed in tight spandex tights of white and blue. Her toes had socks on and her hair was pulled back and braided. She laughs before going down to the rug before the TV. She gets up and stretches forward as she hears her bones pop and muscles stretch. She swings over onto one hand once more and smiles widely.

'His bite has given me such balance. I wonder what else I can do. Will I change like him? Will the full moon turn me into a beautiful creature like him?' She thinks to herself. She goes from one hand to the other. She begins to walk on her hands around the couch before coming back to the rug before the TV. She settles down and folds herself up like a pretzel. Her hands are planted firmly on the rug as both her legs swing up behind her head. She realizes that she can hold the position without any pain.

*****

Rashad pulled in to the garage, got out of the Roush and locked the door. He took the elevator to his floor and put the key in the lock to go in. When he got inside he could see that Samantha was wrapped like a pretzel while watching an exercise program. He would've been turned on if he wasn't so depressed. When he walked in Samantha unwrapped herself and bounced up to him. She had a bright smile and leaned up to kiss him.

"Hey babe, you're home early, what's up?" She said with a smile. He could see that she had definitely changed some.

"Hey babe" he said with a smile "we need to talk." He spent the next half an hour explaining everything Arthur had told him about what is happening to him. When he was done talking Samantha looked at him with concern.

"What are we going to do?" Samantha asked.

"I'm not sure. But for now, I am going to chill out here with my sexy girlfriend." He said. He stood up and headed toward the door.

12