Life Change

Story Info
A man stumbles into his future
1k words
3.94
27.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ufpe
ufpe
65 Followers

Too much beer, or coffee, or what the hell; and here he was desperately trying to find a wide enough shoulder on the rain drenched road to park the beast and make for a hasty retreat into the brush to relieve his bloated bladder. He cursed the car, the road, and everything else he could think of as he squinted into the downpour, aching for the warm relief of his own bed still miles away. Suddenly, the road widened as did the shoulder and he yanked the wheel and jammed on the brakes; skidding to an unsteady perch above a twenty foot drop. The butthead that had been riding his bumper sped past, temporarily burying the car in a lake of flying water. With a quick glance in the rearview, he leapt from the car planting his feet in a large pool of water as a semi sped past from the oncoming lanes; burying him in an unwelcome flood.

A burst of obscenities erupted from the frustration within with such velocity that he lost his breath momentarily and slipped over the edge of the embankment; tumbling down into the ravine like a true drunk. Fortunately, the long overcoat protected him from the bulk of branch lashings although his face felt like a refugee from a bad shaving experience by the time he landed at the foot of the ravine in the small stream that had been spawned from the pounding rainstorm. Now beyond frustration, his unwanted descent ended with his torso wrapped around a slimy tree trunk and his briefs slowly filling with the short-lived warmth of his own piss. He began to laugh at himself, the rain, his recently lost love, and his inconsequential life. As the rain drenched him to the bone, he slid deeper into the muck and let reality escape into his alcohol induced euphoria.

It was dark and dry when he awoke, and the air was filled with electric whispers as reality slowly returned. She came to him from everywhere, a specter of beauty with shiny blond hair that floated on a whisper breeze. Her skin was pale and her eyes glowed with wanton desire as her full red lips whispered of the desolate times from whence she came. He could not fully understand her sing-song stories as he was completely enraptured by her flawless and innocent beauty. The transparent gown that floated from her delicate shoulders gave tantalizing glimpses of her pert little breasts that were crowned with delicate pink nipples. She came to him and caressed his face with a sweet soothing touch that aroused every fibre of his masculinity. He found himself wanting her more than he had ever wanted anything before unaware that her needs were far more costly than he could imagine. Entranced with her caresses, he closed his eyes as she slowly removed his clothing. His breaths came in ragged bursts as his mind raced to explain this vision of eroticism that had overtaken him during his most desperate hour.

Explanations escaped him as her gown drifted from her delicate curves and disappeared into the air. She caressed her captive with the curiosity of a child and the touch of a temptress. He was enraptured by her vitality and the scent of her arousal, and began to touch her private places with unhurried passion. Her response was whispered on the wind as her breath quickened noticeably and her sighs filled the air. Despite his own arousal, he found himself captivated by the magic of her spiraling arousal and was soon focused solely on the ecstasy of her explosive orgasms, triggered only by his touch. She cooed and sighed as her glorious body twisted and swayed in it’s orgasmic song.

She turned abruptly and sank his throbbing masculinity deep in her tiny mouth, tracing it’s uniqueness with her tongue as her throat contracted rhythmically around the sensitive crown. All too soon, his prostrate released the life giving cream with explosive force deep into the depths of her throat as she continued to massage his glans with the experience of the ages. His back arched high towards the heavens as his breath came in tattered gasps as she drained the last of his seed with nary a pause. The waves of ecstasy continued to pummel his body as her delicate hands gently massaged his gonads.

In the angelic voice of forever, she spoke of her need for his seed, as her kind had long ago lost the ability to procreate and must depend on those who still harbored the life perpetuating cream in their loins to sustain life. His life was explained away simply as one of frustration because of social laws that kept him from attaining his full orgasmic potential. How wasteful his world was; spewing its life giving seed uselessly into the air, into infertile wombs, or into artificial sleeves that captured the precious fluids only to be disposed of as disgusting waste. By sacrificing his lifestyle for her, she could thrive for several lifetimes, basking in his essence while his life would be fulfilled beyond his deepest longings; no longer be manipulated by the fickle attitudes of his controlling partners.

Gazing into her wanton eyes, he could see beyond forever, and felt his resistance melt away. A life of loving offered so much more than his life had thus far rendered and would fulfill his deepest desire. In knowing that his very existence would perpetuate the life of another he had finally found his purpose, and his gentle embrace confirmed his commitment forever. Her angelic sigh flowed through the heavens on a graceful wave, touching the souls of even the most hardened, as she returned his embrace with infinite tenderness. Their bodies entwined in an eternal embrace as the ship eased from the rain glistened forest depths into the clouds on a beam of unearthly light.

Some say that a bright light was seen arching towards the heavens that night from the woods where he disappeared.. Others say that he lost his mind and disappeared into the depth of the woods where his remains would someday be found by some unsuspecting hiker. No one could ever imagined the happiness he had found in those woods that night in the face of the beautiful creature that had changed his life forever.

ufpe
ufpe
65 Followers