Life Changers Ch. 02

Story Info
She can choose all three brothers or none at all.
17.3k words
4.78
9.4k
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ella sat up suddenly awake. She stared around the dark room until she felt the chill against her bare skin and then reality greeted her with the truth of her actions.

"Oh no," she moaned as she covered her eyes with the palms of her hands. "What have I done? What am I doing?"

Panic seized her as she tried to move causing her to get as far as tangling her limbs in the bedding. She lay down and waited. She could leave but she would not get far. She could kick her pride and ask for a loan to get her out of the house but how would she leave and where would she go? The chill of the night air sent her snuggling into the covers seeking some warmth.

She remained in bed trying to think but she was too frustrated to form a plan. Why had she allowed herself to come this far? First, she allowed, no encouraged, Ryan to kiss her in the bathroom. As embarrassing as it was, she should have been grateful that he had pulled away. Then she nearly molested Scott on the sofa in the beautiful suite that the Montgomery brothers had so generously offered her.

Trying harder not to remember brought the memories clearer in view. Both times had started with a hug, which was surprising since her entire body had been labeled a no touch zone. When Ryan and touched the skin hidden beneath her shirt, she had nearly begged him to touch her breasts. When Scott had made the same move, she begged again and he eagerly complied.

"They must think you're a slut," she murmured in the dark. "God, what a disaster."

She shifted to her side, then moved to her back, and finally turned to her other side. When she flipped onto her belly, the soft linen sheets gently rubbed her still sensitive skin. She wiggled and then stretched trying to recreate the sensations from last night but the only thing she could rouse was the frustration typically associated with a failed attempt at masturbating. She groaned and decided to leave the bed.

In the darkness of the room, she could not locate her clothes but she hesitated before reaching the bedside lamp. The thought of walking around bare ass as she searched for her panties did not appeal to her. A dim light beckoned from the bathroom. After a moment's contemplation, she decided to make a run for it and take a shower.

She squealed with delight as various shower heads rained down on her. Although she had never understood the point of having more than one, she was certainly enjoying the treatment she was receiving now. One above her head provided a consistent spray to wet, wash and rinse her hair and body. Several behind her back sent intermittent jets pounding at the tension knots residing beneath her muscles. The third set in front of her, the ones that were secretly becoming her favorites, danced in a series of patterns that teased her belly and nipples. She stared at the hand held nozzle but resisted the temptation to use the jet to mimic the motions of Scott's fingers from earlier.

With a shake of her head, she found the shampoo, conditioner and body wash dispenser mounted on the wall and quickly continued her bath. The soft pile of the washcloth did not help to calm her arousal but only made her regret the absence of real hands.

Quickly rinsing away the soap, Ella stepped from the stall and wrapped a bath sheet around her naked body. When she stepped into the bedroom, she almost screamed when she found Connor lying across her bed obviously waiting for her. Dressed only in faded jeans and a smile, he could be the centerfold of her dreams.

"I heard the shower," he explained, "And couldn't remember if you had everything you needed."

"Uh," she started and for a moment considered telling him exactly what she thought she needed although he probably knew it better than she did. "I'm sorry I disturbed you. I didn't realize you would be able to hear me."

"You didn't disturb me. I'm an early riser," he explained. "With two kids and a business, I've discovered the early morning hours are the only time I can, well, take care of personal business."

"Oh, well I can just stay in here so I won't disturb you anymore."

"Don't be silly," he said as he stood and walked to the bathroom. She watched in silence as he returned with a small bottle in his hands. "Turn around."

The command was gentle but Ella could tell he expected her to obey. As she twisted away from him, the towel rubbed her nipples bringing them to life. She reached for the fold that secured the linen around her and closed her eyes trying to focus on anything except the man standing behind her.

Ella waited and realized that she was anticipating his touch. She could hear his movements, the flip of the bottle's cap and again when it was closed. Facing the bed, she was surprised to see the little bottle sail past her and land on the quilt.

When he finally settled his hands on her shoulders, she gasped and nearly jumped out of his reach.

"Easy," he said as he held his hands still. "You deserve a treat but you'll never appreciate it if you don't relax."

"Uh, Connor?" she whispered quietly. "You should know that...I'm not, well, it's just that you might want to know that yesterday I...I...I kissed, uh..."

"You kissed Ryan in the bathroom?"

"Yeah. He told you?" she asked feeling a little irritated.

"Not really," he answered as he started moving his hands across her shoulders. She shuddered from the mixture of heat and silk sinking into her skin. Connor continued rubbing her shoulders in silence until he moved his hands over her arms and down to her wrists. "And Scott didn't really tell me how he made you come on the sofa twice last night either."

"Then how...how would you know?"

"I asked," he simply stated. "We had agreed to allow you one night of rest so you could get comfortable with us but neither of them could do it."

Connor's hands moved up her arms until he reached her shoulders. Instead of returning to her back, he reached in front of her and started massaging the area beneath her collarbones. His hands dipped lower until he touched the swell of her breasts. Ella inhaled and fought the urge to push herself into his hands.

"And now you're here," she whispered as his hands lingered.

"Technically it's morning," he answered and tugged her back against his chest. "I deserve a reward."

Ella turned her head seeking his mouth. He claimed her lips in a move that lacked the gentleness Ryan and Scott had used. She moaned against the sensual assault but instead of protesting, she lifted her arm to place her hand on the back of his neck.

Connor deepened the kiss as his tongue pushed against her lips and finally entered her mouth. Ella strained and stretched to accommodate his demand but struggled against something that locked her in place. She moved her free arm down her body to discover Connor's arms binding her to him in a hold that almost stole her breath. She was not afraid. She was safe.

Stroking her fingers over his arms, Ella tried to let him know what she wanted. She gently pushed one arm lower and the other higher. When he held fast, she squirmed with annoyance and felt the evidence of his arousal touching her back.

Connor chuckled before he broke free of the kiss. "What a demanding little thing you are, my sweet Ella."

"Why are you laughing at me?" she snapped when he continue holding her.

"Because I know what you need," he answered against her temple. "But I'm not sure you understand what I need and every man has a breaking point. Please don't push mine."

"What?" she pouted and then squealed when Connor suddenly turned her so fast that she lost her footing. He held her against his chest and glared at her.

"I want to throw you on the bed and fuck you, Ella," he said as he dipped his head to look into her eyes. "I need to fuck you. You don't want it like that. I don't want it like that...not yet, not the first time."

Ella nodded as he set her back a step. She was prepared for her second rejection when he snagged the towel from her body and threw it across the room.

"Much better," he said as his gaze roamed over her curves. "Actually perfect."

Ella moved her hands to cover herself but stopped when he grabbed her wrists. He watched her until she nodded and then moved closer to him.

"My brave girl," he whispered against her hair. "I know you don't even understand, yet."

Connor moved his hands across her back pulling her close until her nipples brushed the hair on his chest. When she moaned with approval, he lifted her bottom to rub her belly against his erection.

"Connor?" she cried against his chest. "Please."

"So sweet," he said as he pushed her back to the bed. "I bet you taste even sweeter."

He pushed her shoulders until she was sitting on the edge of the mattress. Kneeling between her legs, he pulled her close for a kiss. He tugged at her lower lip with his teeth and then he smooth the sting with a swipe of his tongue. He continued the kiss until she took control and demanded more. With little flicks of her tongue, she let him know what she wanted while it remained unknown to her.

Pulling away from her mouth, he nipped at her neck and moved lower until he reached her breasts. One hand gently teased the nipple of a breast while he held the twin up for a closer inspection.

"People claim they need spice in their sex lives to keep them satisfied," he said to the little hard nub. "But I've always desired a sweet treat. It's like a reward for a job well done. Do I get a reward, Ella?"

She nodded pulling his face closer to her body. His first touch was a simple kiss. He pulled away but quickly returned with a kiss that captured her nipple between his lips. At first, he gently sucked while arousing her skin with his tongue. When she pulled at his hair, he understood her need and raked his teeth across the bud.

Ella screamed as the sensations burst in her stomach. Her climax came without warning and sent her flying back on the bed. Connor followed her but caught his weight on his arms. Blind from ecstasy, Ella felt the consuming fire spread through her limbs as Connor became relentless with his attention.

He finally let the nipple slip from his mouth followed by his warm breath blowing across the tip. She writhed on the bed, pushing him away and then pulling him close. His hand on her other breasts had never quit tugging and massaging. She was now struggling to breathe. He switched his attention and ravished the other with his mouth. His captured the nipple with his teeth and tugged until the end was stretched and she was begging for release.

"Ah, sweet Ella," he said as he rested his cheek against her flesh. "Sweet, like a snack, but I'm craving decadence. Where do you hide that sweetness?" He glanced up to see her face and smiled when she could only shake her head in confusion.

"Let me show you," he said as he kissed the hollow between her breasts. He moved over her ribs, circled her navel and finally stopped at her abdomen. As he kissed her from hipbone to hipbone, his fingers slipped lower and rested on top of the curls guarding her sex. She felt him there and flexed her hips against his hand.

"What do we have here," he teased has he tugged at the curls. "Could it be something sweet that's hidden away? What do you say, Ella? Should we find out?"

Before she could comprehend his question, Ella felt him shift lower. She leaned up on her elbows to find him kneeled on the floor between her knees. Before she could ask for clarification, she saw his head dip closer to her body.

"No!" she exclaimed as she tried to push away but found herself paralyzed in his grip. She struggled against his hold until she felt his mouth touch her there. His touch zapped away the strength she required to remain upright causing her to crash back on the mattress.

Connor gripped her thighs spreading her legs wide to give him better access. The folds protecting her sex opened allowing the chilled air to brush across her hidden passage. At first, he placed a gentle kiss at the top of her apex and moved over the parting slit with the same motion. She struggled, not sure if she was resisting or encouraging him.

His finger barely entered the concealed area to tease her opening. The digit moved in and out until Ella was moving her hips in rhythm with his hand. When he touched her clit, she reached for his hand remembering the pleasure that she could have if he would just continue there. But he had other plans for now. His fingers continue exploring her sex as he moved up and down, in and out, opening and kissing her body.

Then he found her clit with his mouth. Small shivers that had started in her belly erupted into a series of spasms. In uncoordinated movements, she tried to lift her hips to his mouth offering him full access. As she felt him move deeper in her body, she threw her head back in a silent scream. She wanted to stop time and enjoy the sensation for a little longer but Connor began thrusting his finger into her as he sucked her nub with more force.

Ella felt a moment of fear when she realized that this climax would rock her more than the others. With a deep inhale, she held her breath and welcomed the onslaught. It began with a roar. Was she screaming? Was her heart pounding loud enough to be heard in the room? Arching her back, she shut her eyes against the bright lights that claimed her vision. Her muscles strained as she held herself rigidly against his mouth waiting for the spasms to end. Just as she was prepared to return to earth, Connor increased his attention and added another finger inside her body.

His shallow thrusts were quick and relentless. Keeping his mouth firmly in place, he alternated between sucking and licking her swollen clit until she could no longer breathe. She surrendered to the pressure in her lungs and screamed as her body convulsed between the bed and his mouth. Her enjoyment was slightly hindered when she felt a moment of embarrassment.

Before falling into darkness, she wondered why she felt so wet. Would her humiliation never end?

When she finally opened her eyes, Ella could only guess how long she had slept. She was no longer sitting at the foot of the bed but was once again resting on the pillows with the comforter tucked around her naked body.

Connor stretched out beside her, although he was on top of the covers, and pulled her close to his body.

"Is it possible that we could convince you to stay?" he asked in the dark.

She laughed against his chest and replied, "I'm honestly shocked that I haven't freaked out yet. Maybe my morals died in the wreck."

"No," he answered. "Could you imagine doing this with anyone else? Any of your friends from school? Any other man who has tried to get you into bed?"

Ella turned her head to look at him and said, "I don't really let men do what we have...and then with your brothers too...I know you couldn't possibly believe me," she added as she hid her face.

Connor touched her chin and gently forced her to look back into his eyes, "I do believe you, Ella, As far as being with my brothers too, it's what makes you special."

"Or a slut."

"Not a slut," he corrected "More like part of the family. Anyway, it's getting late and the house will be awake and demanding breakfast soon. So take a few minutes to catch your breath, get dressed and haul your ass in the kitchen so you can help me flip pancakes," he said as he stood and walked to the door. "Oh yeah, unpack your bag, Ella. Whatever you decide, you're stuck here for a few days. We got twenty-three inches of snow on top of the ice last night."

Ella watched him leave without a second glance in her direction. She wanted him to stay but she had wanted Scott and Ryan to stay too. Shaking her head, she wondered if she had suffered a head injury that both Jack and she had failed to discover.

Rising from the bed, she grabbed her towel as she walked to the window to see the sun's pink rays dance across the horizon. Connor had mentioned breakfast for the family and had drafted her to help. At least she would finally participate in something within her comfort level. Socializing and sexing did not live in her realm but preparing and serving food did. She smiled when she imagined telling Connor that her experience had been gained from four years of volunteering in a soup kitchen. Maybe he would withdraw the offer. Maybe he would reconsider and regret all considerations shown to her. Some people thought charity work began and ended with the wave of a checkbook.

After a quick trip to the bathroom, she found her suitcase and searched for clothes to wear. Her wardrobe was limited to a few clean pairs of underwear, her favorite t-shirt, a second-hand dress suit for her interview, and three tops that might have satisfied the dress code requirement if she were offered the job. As she dressed in a clean shirt and yesterday's jeans, she thought about the interview and wondered if she would be given an opportunity to reschedule.

Pulling her hair into a simple ponytail, she looked at her reflection and said, "You shouldn't be here, Ella. Maybe you can't escape the gutter. You definitely shouldn't be in this house with these men you can't resist. Go back. It's what you know."

Taking a deep breath, she left the room and wandered through the house. Dawn had only started dispelling the shadows with rays of yellow and pink throughout the house. She followed the hallway that she had used the previous day taking the time to admire the beauty that had been collected and now sat on display.

Ella stopped in front of a large painting that hung in an alcove off the main path. She stared at an oil painted image of a beautiful woman sitting by a dock. She envied the chance to do just that. Considering her options again, she admitted that she did not want to reschedule the interview nor did she want to return to her rented room in the slum house. If the brothers had an offer for her, she certainly wanted to hear it.

Nearing the kitchen, Ella stopped when she heard male voices. She was trying not to eavesdrop but was unsure how to enter the room without interrupting. Before stepping over the threshold, she listened trying to determine if the conversation was general, personal, or business in nature.

"I know you did this," Ryan accused as he glared at Connor. "I just got back so there's no fucking way I'm going."

"Listen," Connor said, "As soon as I received his email, I offered to go but he was adamant about having you there when they close the deal."

"It's such bullshit!" Ryan exclaimed as he poured a cup of coffee. "The deal is done. Why the fuck should I have to hold his hand?"

"I've told you before baby brother, you should do some real work so the calluses would deter the requests for hand holding."

"Or at least lay off the spa treatments," Scott offered from his chair where he fed both Josh and Danny. "It's that special unscented, sensitive skin shit you use."

"Or KY," Connor said as he flipped pancakes.

"Hey, fuck you," Ryan said pointing at Connor and then turned to Scott, "And fuck you."

"You're right, Con. It's definitely the KY."

Ryan appeared ready to go to war when he spotted Ella standing in the doorway. "Do you see why I need you here? I need someone on my side so quit hiding in your room and come out and play."

"I wasn't hiding," she defended playfully propping her hands on her hips. "I was just waiting to see if another brother I hadn't met was going to make an appearance in my room but then I could smell bacon frying and, well, bacon is my kryptonite."

Ryan smiled as he approached her, "I told you guys she was perfect."

"Yes you did, Ry," Scott said he finished feeding the boys. "About a million times. And for the millionth time, we agree."

"Which is why I need to be here, closing this deal, instead of wining and dining Armstrong," Ryan said as he pulled Ella into his embrace.