Life Changers Ch. 03

Story Info
She can choose all three brothers or none at all.
10.5k words
4.81
10k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THANK YOU Dyros for providing more than just a little proofreading.

*****

As she stared at the ceiling, Ella reviewed the last twenty-four hours wondering if she had lost her damn mind or won the lottery. Twenty-four hours, three men, and five, or was it six, orgasms later and here she lay. A virgin.

Certain that her status had been tactlessly explained, although fully understood by the brothers, she suspected that they had decided she would remain intact if she refused their proposition. As in her past, another person was deciding her life for her but, unlike her past, there were being considerate of her physical and emotional wellbeing. Smiling in the dark, she was overcome with gratitude for her men. If she were to decide to leave, would her gratitude be enough?

The brothers had designed a marriage contract that some would define as controlling, maybe even sick. Presented with the same choice three days ago, Ella would have probably agreed. But she had not met the Montgomery brothers three days ago and that had made the difference.

Shifting in the bed, Ella paused when she felt the evidence of her farewell to Ryan. She was wet and sticky. As she moved her hand lower, she giggled when she found the substance drying on her thighs, stomach, and pubic hair. After a moment's hesitation, she swiped her finger across her thigh and brought it to her mouth. She frowned. It did not taste the same as it did when it was...

"Oh, my god," she grumbled at the memory.

Only a few weeks ago, she had actually told her roommate that she could never imagine doing such a thing. With the high rate of diseases, which were spread through sexual contact, she would never endanger her life just to please a man. And it was just plain gross.

Of course, her roommate had laughed at her like she was some kind of imbecile, and maybe she was, but it would have been fairly easy to explain that pleasing him offered a great deal of pleasure too. She had pleased Ryan. The drying mess on her body proved it, she hoped.

Chuckling to herself, Ella decided she would ask her men and they would tell her. If she could move beyond the blushing, stuttering and shock then they would teach her, well, everything. And there was no better time to begin her lessons than the present.

Rising from the bed, she stumbled to the window to get a look at the view. She had not yet toured much of the home and none of the property. Ryan had promised; check that, he had made her promise to let him be the one who showed her the fitness building. He had said it a grin, which could only mean she would probably see more than free weights and a sauna. Peering through the glass she noticed that rain was now washing away the remains of the wintery mix that had brought her to the Montgomerys.

Still dressed in Ryan's t-shirt, she touched the sticky substance drying on her thighs. Ryan might be gone but he had certainly left part of him with her. Ella stepped back into the shadows and looked around to make sure no one was watching before exploring more. This could be inside her if she would only say yes.

Saying yes to accept a life of unknown relationships and experiences was not an entirely new concept. Since her parents' death, she had had to learn a little about human nature and coexistence. In the past, she had watched and learned. Now, she would learn more and participate. She would be expected to step out of the shadows.

Her hand reached for the light switch and stopped. If she were unable to watch herself, how would she manage with all three men watching her? She held her breath as a soft, golden glow filled the room. The room was clean, the bed was slightly rumbled and she stood in a t-shirt hanging below her thighs as though she were terrified. On hot nights, she had slept in less than this, so why was she shaking now?

Because the shirt belonged to Ryan. He had dressed her in it after he had undressed her from her own clothes and put his cock in her mouth. Ella touched her lips and considered her feelings. Should she feel regret? The only regret she could admit was her lack of experience and understanding. He had seemed pleased but not satisfied. A small child eating their vegetables pleased their parent. A woman who possessed and eagerly used certain skills pleased her man.

Reaching for the hem of the shirt, she tugged it over her head and held it close. It was saturated in Ryan's unique scent. She wondered how identical twins could smell so different and yet both scents could be so intoxicating. Scott was sweet and warm whereas Ryan was all spice. One made her want to cuddle. The other made her want to drool. And Connor? God forgive her but the man made her want to crawl on her hands and knees begging for what she could only guess.

Opening a dresser drawer, Ella folded the shirt and placed it inside. It would need to be laundered. It should be returned to Ryan. It was going to stay where it was. Maybe she could keep something from each of her men and add to her collection. Maybe she needed to quit acting like a virgin, even if she was exactly that, and remember that they were giving her a chance to become something more. She could be someone more.

Glancing at the clock in the sitting room, Ella decided to take a bath and find Connor. It was early enough for big boys to be awake. Maybe he would be willing to talk to her or do that thing he did this morning. She turned on the water and waited as it heated. Turning toward the mirror, she squinted and stepped closer and frowned. She had thought there would have been more evidence of her after dinner escapade.

Scratching at the dried remains on her belly, Ella looked at it. If she said yes, this would not only be inside her but it could also be the beginning of a child. Was she ready for that? Having a relationship with three men was one huge step but adding a child to it was another. She wanted children. She needed someone who belonged to her while at the same time she would belong to him or her.

Stepping under the warm spray, she sighed and groaned in relief as the various showerheads performed their magic. For the first few minutes, she pressed her hands against the tiled wall and leaned forward. The pressure streams soothed and excited her skin as she rotated her shoulders and wiggled her bottom. When a rotating pulse jetted against her nipple, she gasped aloud. She turned, trying to catch the spray at the right angle, but failed to find the friction she craved.

Suddenly, the bathroom lights faded until the room was in darkness. The dim glow of the shower light could not penetrate the blackness outside the glass walls. Without the light, Ella knew she would not be able to locate her towel, let alone find her way out of the bathroom. A bench, a chair, a tub and other obstacles were all waiting to send her crashing to the floor before she would ever reach the door.

When hands gripped her shoulders, she cried out and quickly turned to find Connor in the stall with her. The speed of her movements caused her to slip against the tile floor. She barely faltered as his hands dropped to her waist and pulled her against his body.

"Careful," he chided. "I don't think my brothers would forgive me if you were injured during my watch."

"I...I..." she stammered. "Damn it. I was just startled. Sorry."

"I startled you and you apologize for it," he mumbled as he reached for the dispensers on the wall. "We'll work on that. Later. Turn around."

Ella obeyed and sighed as he lathered shampoo through her hair. As his fingers followed the strands from her scalp to her waist, Connor chuckled at her sighs and moans.

"This is what I like," he finally said. "Sweet Ella, responsive and ready."

"Ready?"

"Maybe I was wrong. First time for everything," he mumbled as he moved her under the warm jet to rinse her hair. "I like your hair. When we're together, leave it down."

"Connor," she started and then hesitated, "I will...and I think I'm ready. I know that you might be waiting until I sign the agreement but...I'm ready."

"I've been hoping you'd say that. Everything else will fall in place. Here," he commanded as he placed her hands on the tile again. "Lean forward."

Ella leaned and waited. Would he take her like this with soap and water dripping over her body? Would she be denied the chance to touch him, too? Maybe he was turned off by her inexperienced touch. Maybe he just wanted to get the deed done so he could teach her more. When his hands returned to her body, she decided that maybe she should quit thinking and start enjoying.

Connor lathered the soap in his hands and placed them on her shoulders. He waited until she rolled her shoulders. His touch was gentle. Splaying his finger across her skin, he moved downward until he reached the bottom of her spine. Ella pressed up on her toes encouraging him to move lower. He moved to her sides and continued upward before repeating his motions. When he reached her bottom, he shifted his hand around her hips and pulled her lower body closer to him.

Using just his fingertips, he traced over her hips, down her thighs, and across her stomach. Ella rotated her hips trying to direct his hands lower, grumbling when he redirected his effort to her shoulders and arms.

"He won't leave me like this. He won't leave me like this," she tried to convince herself.

"Connor," she whimpered as he bent to wash her legs and feet.

"What is it, baby?" he asked as he stood and leaned over her back. "Did I miss a spot?"

Ella cringed when she heard her voice mangle some unintelligible response. Reaching back, she felt his arm and traced a path until she grabbed one of his hands and pulled it around her body to her breast. Her muscles quivered as she found his other hand and brought it to her belly.

"I've already washed your belly, sweet Ella," he said quietly. "But if you insist, I guess I could do it again..."

"No!" She interrupted through gritted teeth.

Ella blinked at the tiles in front of her and waited until she understood. He had promised to take care of her but he would allow her the choice. Reaching for his hand, she pushed it lower until his fingers touched the curls at her apex.

As his fingers began a series of simple strokes, Ella cover his hand on her breast with her own. She pressed her body into his palm searching for the friction that fed her fire. When his thumb flicked her nipple, she moaned with appreciation.

"So sweet," Connor whispered as he flicked the hardened bud again. "But I haven't finished your bath."

"No!"

"Yes."

"Shit."

"Calm down, sweetheart. Patience is rewarded," he commanded. "Now, what have we missed?"

Closing her eyes, Ella placed both of her hands against the tile and contemplated prayer. She giggled as she tried to imagine what great being would be available to hear her demands on fornication. Maybe she should have studied Greek Mythology. Certainly, one of the perverts on Mount Olympus would respond.

Impatience reared its ugly head again causing Ella to look over her shoulder and glare at Connor. He was just finishing his own full body wash when he caught her eyes and winked. Allowing her gaze to drop over his form, Ella inhaled at the sudden wave of pleasure that moved through her. Here she stood, naked, in a shower with a man she had met yesterday. Shyness fled. Uncertainty searched for the nearest exit.

Ella stood and turned to face him. When he smiled, she exhaled and escorted uncertainty out the door. She reached out, placing her hand against his chest, found his heartbeat, and smiled. He was not nearly as calm as she had thought.

She curled her fingers and used her nails to trace the dark hair from his chest to his belly. With the palm of her hand, she stroked up until she could feel his heartbeat again. Repeating her motions, she allowed her hands to drop lower each time until she reached the thinning trail of hair toward his groin.

"What are you doing?" He demanded in a strained voice.

"Just proving what a good student I am," she said, feigning an innocent look. "Isn't this what you were just teaching me?"

When he moved to grab her hand, she pulled it away. She had never seen a naked man before today and here she was purposely trying to torment one. Staring into his eyes, she stepped closer and resumed her search. With just her fingertips, she found the hair below his belly and traced a path until she found his cock hard and ready for her.

Resisting the desire to wrap her fingers around him, she continued the gentle touch over his length, across the slit, and underneath. Ella hesitated when she reached the sack hanging below, not sure how she should progress. Again, when he reached for her hand she pulled away.

"Patience is rewarded," she said, repeating his words to her.

"Oh, I'll be rewarded," he snarled at her. "I only hope you understand the line you're crossing because if you don't want to finish what you've started, stop now."

Ella did not hesitate. Wrapping her fingers around most of his cock, she grinned at him.

"In case my answer isn't clear, this," she said with a slight squeeze, "means yes."

In a motion quick as lightning, Connor grabbed her hand and spun her around. He placed her hands against the tile wall once again and said with a shaky breath, "Don't move. Don't fucking move."

Anticipation and desire swam through her body as she waited for him. From the corner of her eye, she could see him dispensing more soap. She nearly jumped when his arm wrapped around her waist for support and his other hand rested on her lower back.

"Spread your legs," he instructed as his hands dipped lower.

Ella complied quickly although without much grace.

"So eager," he said as he began kneading the flesh of one cheek before moving to another. Connor's fingers moved over the swell and between her flesh in quick repetitive movements. His hand dipped lower until he found the opening of her sex. "Spread a little more."

Ella tried and was frustrated with her position. The soap on her body was causing her to slide on the tile walls and floor. Struggling to find stable ground, she grasped the support bar with her right hand and rested her left knee on the narrow ledge.

"That's my girl," he responded with praise. "I won't let you fall."

Ella whimpered under the shower spray as Connor moved his hand between her legs. His fingers teased the inside of her thighs for only a second before moving closer to her aching core. With three fingers, he lightly tapped against her swollen lips. She spread her legs a little more until she felt him trace the seam with a single finger back and forth.

Pressing against his hand, she began flexing her hips in the rhythm of what she craved. She cried out when he touched her clit with a single finger. It was not enough although she was not sure what exactly would be.

Connor circled the little nub with slow movements. He then tapped on it as though he were inviting it to come out and play. As she arched in his arms, he began a series of strokes of back and forth alternated with up and down. Ella tensed as the riptide pulled her under.

"Please don't let him quit. Please don't...Oh god!"

Ella felt his motions increase in tempo as she cried out and struggled to keep her grip on the bar. She felt him pull her into his arms as he continued giving her pleasure. Gasping as his finger moved and entered her, Ella grabbed his arm holding her waist. He moved in and out until she was pushing against his hand trying to pull him deeper.

"I promise you'll receive everything you crave," he whispered, "But not in here. Feel how the water washes away your juices. You'd be raw and sore," he explained as he added another finger to her depths.

Unable to control herself, Ella pushed against his hand but gasped when he removed his fingers and stroked backward. Before she could comprehend the change, Connor twisted her body until she was partially leaning on his shoulder and arm. Fingers of one hand filled the void in front while the fingers of his other hand circled the opening in back.

"You'll be ready when I take you here," he said as he pressed against her tightness, "And willing."

Ella grabbed his upper arm with her hands until she felt him tense against her. "Oh god," she said as she withdrew her nails from his flesh. "Sorry."

She yelped when she felt the flat of his hand smack her ass.

"You've really made me reconsider this spanking business," he groaned against her ear. "Quit apologizing for pleasure or I'll find mine by turning your ass pink. Deal?"

"Uh," she said with hesitation before turning her head to look at him. She watched as he struggled with a silent question and then smiled when he found the answer.

"We've created a little sex monster," he joked and moved his hand back to her ass. "Well, we're in the process. Now come for me, my sweet Ella, so I can drag you to my room and fuck you properly."

His finger moved into a position that nearly made her faint. Pressing a thumb against her clit, Connor stroked the walls of her passage with two fingers while the fingers of his other hand pressed against the tightness of her anus. Ella felt her body jerk against him as she sought his strength to hold her upright. She rocked back and forth until she could no longer stand on her legs.

As he continued pleasuring the three points of arousal, Ella remembered his words to her earlier that day.

"One will have your mouth. Another will have your pussy and the third will have your ass."

Connor held her close as she surrendered to the sensations that rippled from her depths. Before the blinding lights could pull her into the abyss of pure satisfaction, she found the strength to speak.

"Yes, Connor! Oh god, yes!"

Somehow, he managed to keep her off the floor as he turned them under the spray to rinse away the remaining soap. Ella tried to speak but could only sigh as she struggled to form the right words. Connor continued to soothe her back to reality as he held her against his body and whispered words of encouragement.

Stepping from the stall, he located the towels in the dark. He quickly dried off and tied on one around his waist before approaching her. Because her body was still sensitive, she bristled against the soft linen touching her nipples. He wrapped it around her body, securing it just above her breasts.

Relishing his tenderness, Ella wanted to tell him she finally understood. If he could touch her and make her fall apart, how much better would the experience be when it was finally complete? While three men at the same time remained a foreign idea to her, she was confident that they would take care of her. She tried to speak but was unable to do when his fingers suddenly touched her lips.

"Sweet Ella," he whispered. "There will plenty of time to talk tomorrow. Tonight is for us."

Leading her by the hand, Connor moved her through the dark room, away from her bedroom and up the stairs. When they reached the second floor, he held his finger to his lips and explained that the boys were sleeping in the room before them. He pushed her through the doorway and toward the crib and small bed where his sons slept.

She watched as he adjusted the blankets and kissed each boy. Longing to do the same, Ella was shocked when he motioned for her to move closer. She knelt beside the small bed and placed her lips against Josh's forehead. She nearly cried when he smiled in his sleep. Rising to her feet, she walked to the crib but was only able to press a kiss to her fingertips and lay them against little Danny's cheek. They would belong to her just as she would belong to them.

After he checked the intercom system, Connor took her hand and led her quietly from the room. Ella followed as they walked up another staircase. At the landing, she could see only a set of double doors.