Life Changes

Story Info
Family relationships grow after moving in with the inlaws.
4.8k words
4.35
188.1k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
begile
begile
7 Followers

My life, I thought, took a turn for the worse when my wife and I moved in with her folks. A lot of things changed for us. What privacy we use to enjoy was no longer there. Oh we still had privacy, just not the level we had been accustomed to. We lived in their basement, which may not sound very nice – oh but it was! It was like living in an apartment. There was a kitchen, full bath, bedroom and living room. It even had a separate entrance, so if we really wanted to, we did not have to see her parents at all. But all four of us like to golf, and all four of us get along great so there was no reason for us to seclude ourselves in the basement.

The one thing where the lesser amount of privacy affected us was in our sexual freedoms. When we had our own place it was not uncommon for my wife and I to walk around in various stages of undress, if not fully nude. My wife had quite a few sex toys, as did I, littered our apartment. Next to the remote in the living room would be a vibrator, Ben won balls for her and silk lips for me. The foot rest on one side had a wonderfully crafted pussy and ass fashioned after some porn star's nether region attached to it while the other side had a big 7 inch dildo for my wife. The kitchen table had similar things fastened to it. Porn magazines were in every room and hard core triple X DVDs littered the floor in front of the entertainment center like video games in a teenager's room.

Jamie, my wife, is just as perverted as I am. She loves watching or reading porn and playing with all the toys. She has shoulder length brown hair with blond highlights, crisp blue eyes, and full lips. She is strikingly beautiful. Jamie is five feet six, one hundred and twenty pounds. She has perfect breast, each an over flowing hand full. She has a toned stomach and tight round ass and shaved pussy. She loves showing off her body and loves how good she can make it feel. I'm five feet ten, one hundred and eighty pounds with a nice whopping ten inch cock. Both my balls and my dick are shaved leaving nothing hidden. I like showing off my body more than my wife and I especially love playing with my big dick. Other people are addicted to cigarettes or gambling or even drinking and drugs. I'm addicted to my wife's body and my dick.

We don't sleep around. We never have nor did we ever need to. With both of us being full blown perverts, we had wonderful times pleasing each other, watching each other and showing off for each other. With all the porn we had a plethora of ideas to pull from. We had set up our apartment for that purpose. Whenever the mood struck either of us we did what we wanted to ourselves or each other or told the other what we wanted to see them do. My favorite was to come home from work, strip naked, sit on the couch, idly stroke my cock while watching The Naked News (a show where the female news and weather crew take their clothes off during the broadcast). Meanwhile Jamie would be fucking herself silly with the dildo on the foot rest right in front of me so I could hear her and see her while watching the news. When the show was over and she came, we'd go into the kitchen to eat dinner. I always finished eating before her. I would then stand up and fuck the soft pussy attached to my end of the table while waiting for her to finish with her meal. I'd rock the table while she tried to pick up food rolling around her plate.

"That's right Jason," she would say between bites. "Fuck the table's pussy like you want to fuck mine. Show me what I'm missing."

That and many different variants of that were everyday occurrences. Now, all the toys and porn was packed away. We still slept nude and had sexual games in our room, behind a locked door, but that was it. No other nudity, no other sexual perversions.

About a year after moving into my in-law's house all that changed. Jamie was sitting in the upstairs kitchen when I cam home from work. She greeted me with a kiss and groped my cock through my pants, a greeting that usually caused my dick to stir and today was no exception. However, when she took her hand away she saw that it was dirty. I am always dirty when I come home from work, today though I was particularly foul.

"Go into the laundry room and strip," Jamie commanded. "Everything, including your underwear and put it in the washing machine and start it. You can tell me how your day went after you get that going."

"Okay," I said. Here parents were still at work and would be coming home in an hour or so. I should have plenty of time to get my clothes in the wash and go downstairs and get clean ones on.

I was in the laundry room for maybe five minutes when I walked back into the kitchen headed for the door down to the basement. I stopped cold a couple of feet into the kitchen. Jamie was sitting at the kitchen table talking with her mother. At my appearance they both turned to me. It was only natural, you see movement out of the corner of your eye and you turn to see what it is. Because I thought only my wife and I were home, I never bothered covering up. So I stood there naked, bald flaccid cock and balls hanging for both women to see. Carol, my mother-in-law, just stared. Her eyes were wide with an "oh my god" look on her face. I could not tell if she was just shocked or pissed off. Jamie smiled but then looked worriedly at her mother.

It was maybe three seconds, if that. I figured the damage had been done. Within four steps I passed Carol so the remaining five steps to leave the kitchen she was watching my ass that is if she bothered to watch me walk across her kitchen naked. I did not even bother covering up. I could not hide my ass from her. The total time from when they saw me till the half wall that separated the kitchen from the living room blocked their view was maybe five or six seconds. Five steps later I disappeared down the stairs to the basement.

To say I was scared would be the truth. Even though I knew my mother-in-law and we got along great, I had no idea what her thoughts about nudity were. Was she a prude? Did she adhere to a strict modesty code? You would think, after living with someone for a year I should know these answers. Heck I have been married to her daughter for four years, but we never talked about it, the subject never came up. I put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and headed back upstairs to face my mother-in-law. I tried to think up some sort of apology but could not think straight.

When I could see into the kitchen over the half wall, Jamie and Carol were still sitting at the table much the same way I left them. Neither was talking. Jamie's back was to me and she turned in my direction when she saw her mom look over at me as I approached the table.

"I, uh," I started as I sat down at the table with these to beautiful women. Carol was nothing more than a slightly older version of my wife. People easily thought that they were sisters.

"You what?" Carol asked. "You're sorry? Sorry for what? Walking through my kitchen nude or me catching you walk through my kitchen nude? I can't possibly see how sorry you are when you never even bothered to try and cover yourself."

"It's just. . ." I started.

"I know," Carol cut in. "Jamie told me you were dirty and that you were told to put your clothes in the wash. She also said that the two of you walked around your apartment nude all the time and that this was a momentary lapse."

I looked at my wife and she nodded.

"It's ok," Carol said.

"What?" I said in surprise.

"I said it was ok," Carol laughed. "I'm not some stick in the mud. Plus it was nice to see something that good in my kitchen for a change."

I looked over at Jamie. She was watching me with a big smile on her face. They must have gone mad. Either that or I just was not hearing them right.

"While you were downstairs, mom said that if you want," Jamie explained, "you can walk around bare dicked and balls-ass naked. Just as long as my dad is out of town."

"When's that?" I found myself asking. I would love to be naked again. I wanted to be naked again. It had been so long. If my mother-in-law liked what she saw and wanted to see my body some more then I was all for showing her, especially if my wife liked the idea.

"Just before you walked out here and showed us your little friend," Jamie said with a smile. "Mom was telling me that dad had left for Sioux Falls at noon today and won't be back until Monday next week. That's why she was home so early. She had gotten off to be with him before he left and then went out shopping waiting for us get home."

"So what you are saying . . ." I started but again Carol cut me off.

"That if you want to be naked here at home for a whole week, you can take off your clothes right now, let yourself breath and enjoy two women enjoying you that way."

Without hesitation I had my shirt off and in a lump on the table. I undid my belt and unbuttoned my shorts as I stood up. Then I looked at each woman in turn. Both women where eagerly watching me, waiting for me to unzip and drop my shorts. My hesitation caused them both to look up at me. An idea had occurred to me. I rebuttoned my shorts and refastened my belt.

"Don't you want to be naked?" Carol asked.

"Yes," I replied as I sat back down.

"Then why don't you take off your shorts? Jamie asked.

"Because seeing me naked in one thing," I said. "You do know that I may get hard?"

"So," replied Carol. "It's not like your dick is small and I've only just seen it limp. You won't have anything to be ashamed of."

"That's not the problem," I continued as if I had a problem. I just needed them to be with me in thought. "When my dick gets hard, it becomes very difficult to ignore, and not just visually. It makes me horny."

"I still don't see a problem," Carol said. That statement made me think of other possibilities I had not previously thought. But for now I let it slide.

"What I'm trying to say," doing my best to sound somewhat embarrassed, "is that I will want to play with my cock."

"Oh," said Carol.

"Oh, said Jamie.

"Yeah," I said. "And Jamie I have been married to you for too long to even imagining you would be unable to touch me. Not to mention accidentally rubbing up against either of you in passing or vise versa."

"Like I said before, it's ok," Carol said. "If you want to jack off at the table or anywhere else in the house, I just used the table because this is where we are sitting," she sounded a little nervous, "that will be fine with me. It is after all your dick to play with."

I chuckled at that as did Jamie and Carol.

"Jamie," Carol continued, "his dick is just as much yours too because you are married to him. Naturally you'd want to play with it. So I guess the issue is m seeing you two horsing around or possibly fucking."

"That is one part," I said.

"Don't worry," Carol said with a smile. "I only ask that you clean up after yourselves. I was young once and I'm not too old to enjoy a show or two. What's the other part?"

This next part was crucial. I'd still walk around the house naked if I did not get it but the potential if I could. I was starting to get aroused by the prospect. I just needed to present it right.

"The other part isn't so much of being nervous about it, but as to Jamie's reaction," I said.

"Reaction to what?" Jamie asked.

"It's only natural that my dick will rub up against your mom at some point," I said. "It does stick out ten inched when it's hard. That makes it a little difficult to squeeze by."

"Oh my," Carol gasped at that revelation.

"It's a lot difficult to squeeze by," Jamie smirked. "I'm not going to freak out if my mom touches your dick. It's no big – ok it is big – but it's not a problem. If she wants to stroke your cock she should be able to. This is her house and with that she really sets the rules and we, because we live in her house, have to abide by them. The question is; could you handle my mom stroking your cock?"

That was a direct challenge. My wife likes to push me. She knew I wanted to be naked and wanted to free with my dick. She knew I would on purposely rub up against either of them if the occasion presented itself. But I wanted to seal the deal with action not words.

I stood up and walked around Jamie to stand between the two women. They both looked up at me form either side. My wife was sitting on my right side and my mother-in-law was sitting on my left. I turned to Carol first.

"Seeing that this is your house, as my wife has so put it," I said. "If you are ok with everything we just talked about and want me to be naked in your home – when it is possible – then unzip my shorts and pull my dick out for all to see."

She glanced over at Jamie.

"Don't look at me," Jamie said. "It's your choice."

Carol smiled and turned her attention to my shorts. She reached up with sure steady hands. She grabbed my waistband above the zipper with her right hand and took hold of the zipper's tongue with her left. This gave my wife an unobstructed view of what she was doing.

She then pulled the zipper down, the teeth making that distinct zipping sound as they released. Once the zipper was undone, my mother-in-law pulled the hole wide with her right hand and held it opened while her left hand dove inside.

Her fingers were cold when they touched my cock. The coolness felt great and my dick began to stiffen. She slid her fingers along my length down toward my cock head until her palm touched down. At that point she wrapped her fingers tightly around my shaft and pulled my cock out of the zipper. I let her stroke it a couple of times, which I don't think she realized she did. Before turning to my wife to show her that her mother was holding my cock. I was only half hard.

"Excuse me," I said to Carol stepping toward my wife. Carol let go of both my dick and my shorts. "Now if you don't mind me being on display for you and your mother, and you don't mind all three of us playing with my dick, you can undo my belt and shorts and take them off me."

Jamie never even looked at her mother. By me having her mother pull my dick out like that, my wife knew that my being naked would be fun and enjoyable for everyone. It took two seconds for her to have my shorts undone and dropping to the floor. I stepped out of them and turned slightly to face the table. This gave both of them an equal view.

"Very well," I said standing in the kitchen with both my wife and my mother-in-law looking at my naked semi hard dick. "As you wish one nude man in your house for one week. Please enjoy the sites, the sounds and whatever."

"We will," they both said at the same time.

I picked up my shorts and folded them. I placed them on the table. I then picked up my shirt and did the same. All the while both women were looking at me. I was getting harder by the moment. When I was fully hard, I picked up the folded clothes and left the kitchen. My dick wagged from side to side as I walked. It bobbed and wagged as I went down the stairs and put the clothes away.

With my hands free of clothes I stroked my cock with my left hand as I headed back up stairs and into the living room. I planted myself on the couch so that I could lean up against the armrest and put one leg up on the couch. This turned me so that if either of the women looked out from the kitchen they would see me sitting nude on the couch with a big hard dick in my hand. Nothing in the way of their viewing pleasure. I turned on the television to the news.

The cushions on the couch were covered a beaded fabric. It was both smooth and rough at the same time. My balls tingled as they raised and lowered, rubbing against the cushions with each stroke. Because I was ten inches long, I slowly pushed my hand up my shaft dragging the loose skin with it. This was dragging my balls across the fabric for a bit then lifting them off completely. When my hand reached the tip, I would reverse the motion letting my balls fall back to the couch and drag across the material again until my hand rested at the root of my cock and the bare skin of my balls was stretched tight.

I have always liked jacking off. I knew how to make myself last for hours. The fact that I was completely shaved added to my pleasure. Hair can dampen a lot of stimulation. I could feel everything. The slightest breeze, the smallest thread, the roll of sweat as it ran over my balls, I could feel it all. All these sensations helped keep me hard and added to my pleasure. In no time I was leaking pre cum. At this point I wanted to have some participation from either my wife or my mother-in-law.

"Ladies, my dick is oozing pre cum," I announced. "What should I do with it?"

"Take it and rub it on your balls," replied Jamie. She had always liked playing this game. "Let us know when you get more."

"I did as she had suggested. I scooped up the tear sized drop with two fingers of my free hand. I brought it down to my balls and waited until I had stroked all the way up to the tip of my dick. This lifted my balls off the couch and allowed me to place the pre cum right where my ball sack connects to the flesh between my legs. That has always been a nice sensitive spot. I love to feel my wife's tongue down there and the warm pre cum makes it feel like the saliva she drools and leaves behind.

I smeared the pre cum up over my balls and to the sides. After a moment, the pre cum turned from slick and smooth to sticky. This caused my balls to stick in certain unpredictable places, which adds another wonderful feeling to an already good thing. More pre cum bubbled up my shaft and pooled at the tip. I waited for a moment, stroking my cock nice and slow. I flexed my dick to encourage more pre cum to flow. I watched as it slowly built up and began to slide down the head of my dick to the crowned edge.

"Sexy ladies, I have a lot more pre cum," I announced as I was told. "What would you like me to do with this time?"

"Do you have enough to cover that huge shaft of yours?" Carol asked.

"I think so," I replied, my voice was husky with excitement.

"Then do that," she said as she stood at the other end of the couch watching me. "Take the cum and rub it all over your dick's length."

I did as she suggested. The pre cum slid smoothly over my veined dick. The air dried it enough to cool my cock/ the skin along the length of my shaft got sticky very quickly. This pulled at my balls which were still sticking to my legs as I stroked up to my dick head. Then the skin would stick to the crown as I slid my hand down the length. The skin was electrified and tingled even more.

"Wow," said Carol over her shoulder to Jamie. "He has a whole lot of pre cum leaking now."

"Yeah," Jamie said coming over and standing next to her mother. "He gets that way. What I love is that once he covers the head of his dick with pre cum, he will have pre cum flowing like water for hours as if you left the water running."

"Nice," Carol said. "You heard your wife. Take that cum and rub it around the head of your dick."

I used my thumb on one side and my index finger on the other to spread and smooth the sticky pre cum over my dick head. Now my entire cock was covered in sticky pre cum. The sensation was wonderful. Even when I had to let go, to keep from cumming, the skin of my cock would stick to the skin of my hand and slowly separate from each other. Tingles would run all up and down my cock. I curled my toes at the delicious vibrations this caused.

"Oh god ladies," I moaned. "This feels so good."

"You know what I like to have him do right now?" Jamie asked her mother.

"No," replied Carol. "What?"

"I like to have him taste his pre cum," said my wife.

"Really?" Carol asked shocked.

"Yes," Jamie said. "It tastes good, doesn't it my sexy pervert?"

"Oh yes," I replied breathing very heavy. "My pre cum tastes great."

"I'd like to see that," Carol said.

begile
begile
7 Followers
12