Life Changes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,703 Followers

Finally, the two women came up for air. They looked at each other closely and smiled. Then they looked at me.

"Crawl over here." I ordered them.

They both turned and crawled over to sit at my feet. I was amazed and enjoying this immensely. I figured, who wouldn't?

"How are you two feeling, now?"

"Fantastic!" Cindy immediately answered.

"Sam, tell me the truth, how do you feel?"

She raised her eyes to mine slowly. "I feel so good, I don't know what to say. I've never had a woman give me cum and kiss me and I loved it. I loved it when you were fucking me. Shit! I loved it all!"

I smiled and looked at Bill. "Bill?"

"I'm okay. I'm still a little shocked, but I think I liked it."

I grinned at him. "You know you loved it! Don't lie to me!" He looked away.

"Okay, ladies, take the duct tape off of Bill and everyone get dressed. Bill and Sam, I want you to go home, but there are two conditions. First, you two cannot have sex or make yourself cum in any way this week. I want you back here on Friday having not cum at all this week. If I think you have disobeyed me, I'll take a strap to you. Now, go!"

Everything was accomplished quickly and after Bill and Sam left I looked at Cindy. "That was fucking amazing!"

Cindy smiled. "I'm glad you liked it, Master. That's the first time I've heard you use that term, and I think it scared Sam a little."

"Good! We're going to play with her a little this week, okay?"

"Yum! I'd like that, sir."

We headed up to bed and I was planning the next event in my mind. Hmmm. Maybe I needed to do some research into this stuff!

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,703 Followers
12