Life Changing Ch. 01

Story Info
Elena meets a new friend while roaming the streets.
772 words
2.6
13.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know how much I love you ari?" I looked deep into her brown eyes. Those soft cheeks, that beautiful long red hair, that killer smile that always gets me.

"Of course I do, I just hope that you know I love you even more."

With that being said we leaned in and had the most passionate kiss that no words can ever describe.

*******

This is how it happened ...

I woke up by an alarm clock telling me it was time for college classes. I decided not to go because I was tired from the party I went to last night. I have no idea what happened I must have got trashed like always because looking at me was a fine ass girl.

"Good morning sleepy head I didn't want to wake you up but I have to go, you'll call me right?"

"Uhh, yeah of course I'll give you call."

"Okay, talk to you soon then."

I felt really bad I wasn't going to call her. It's not like its the first, I've done it millions of times. Like Chris Evans in that one movie with Anna Faris, I thinks it was called what's your number.

I got up to take a shower and get ready for a good day, for some reason I felt like something big was going to happen.

I put on some rocking skinny Jeans with a black Rocky Balboa shirt and my converse to go with it. I'm 5'4, nice long black/brown hair, my lips are naturally full, blue eyes, and a curvaceous body. I speak three different languages Spanish, French, and English of course. My name is Elena.

I got into my car an decided to drive around untill I got hungry so I went to burger king. Afterwords I went to walk around with my headphones in and looking at the ground. I heard a bunch of whistles from guys who only wanted to have sex an brag about it later.

I noticed there were alot of couples out together. Laughing, kissing, Holding hands and showing off their love to the world. It made me feel like I was never going to find the one person who truly cares. I was caught up with my thoughts I accidentally bumped into someone knocking their drink and nearly falling if I hadn't caught her.

"I'm so sorry I didn't see you there, are you okay?"

"It's okay no big deal I should have been looking were I was going."

"No don't blame yourself I should have been looking up and not down that was stupid of me to do."

"You don't need to worry about it at least nobody got hurt, if you wouldn't have catched me I probably would have broken something."

"You make it sound as if im Lewis Clark."

"I do don't I.. laughs.. I'm sorry it's just that its true you know."

By that time we're both cracking up so loud people look at us like were crazy. I notice her shirt is covered in her drink so I decide to do something nice.

"Look I'm sorry about spilling your drink, I want you to take this and buy yourself a new shirt."

"Oh, no that's okay you don't have to do that honestly I'm fine."

"I want you to take it as a token for my apology."

"Are you sure I don't want to make it seem as if you have to."

"Here I want you to take this." I gave her the money and closed her fingers around it and looked into her eyes "I will sleep better tonight knowing you didn't have to walk around with a sticky shirt on."

Before she could protest any further, I gave her a nice sweet smile walked around her and left. I looked back and saw her eyes didn't match her smile. Those eyes looked very hurt but not knowing why she was hurt made me feel even worse.

Later that night as I got ready for bed I replayed the whole thing in my head. what did I do to hurt her so much? The look in her eyes made me feel the pain in my soul.

There was something about her that was magnetic. I want to stay away but its like she draws me back in.

Stop it! I tell myself. What girl has ever made you feel this way? Why now?

I didn't get much sleep that night. All I could do is think about her. That red hair, those brown eyes, that breathtaking smile, her kissable lips. God I'm in trouble now ...