Life Changing Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aliveinpr
aliveinpr
116 Followers

Now Jerry was pumping into her vaginal canal when she opened her eyes to see my cock close to her lips. She then saw Jerry fucking her pussy. She tried to pull away when I held her and told her we were going to fuck her all night. Her eyes turned from fright to delight. Jerry pulled her on top of him and pulled her to his chest. I then got behind her and thrust my cock into her ass. Joy screamed with the building orgasm. It didn't take long for her to begin shaking and quivering. She buried her head into Jerry's shoulder and began chanting, "OH, OH, YES. FUCK ME HARD, FUCK ME DEEPER." It was a real turn on to watch Joy was having a long, continuous orgasm.

Jerry and I fucked her in all her holes and double penetrated her several times for the next two hours. Joy had become a sexually obsesses animal. By 5 am, Jerry and I were spent and Joy was cooing with the pleasure of being totally full of cum, inside and out. Her smile was pure satisfaction.

Joy, tired and with half open eyes, "What was that all about?"

I said, "You would always be tempted. You had that animalistic taste of blood, there is no turning back. You had enjoyed the feeling of being double penetrated. In a week, you would be naked masturbating thinking of that feeling. Soon, you would want to feel that incredible feeling again. With me and the help of my friends, you don't need to cheat on me to be double penetrated. Now you know with my help and my friends, we will give you gang bangs any time you have that need. Now get some sleep, we will continue your enjoyment in the morning."

Joy said, "I love you more than you know. It was wonderful and I had the best orgasms from having two cocks in me at the same time. You are smart, and you are right, I do think of that feeling, even now."

I looked at Jerry on the other side of Joy and we gave each other a big smile.

I got a big hug from Joy as she fell asleep in my arms. Jerry and I could feel the cum oozing from her holes as she slept continently, legs still spread as if she was ready for more cock.

aliveinpr
aliveinpr
116 Followers
12