Life Changing Event Continues Ch. 02

Story Info
Linda expands her nudity in public.
2.5k words
4.28
26.5k
8
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lindapa2
lindapa2
72 Followers

Chapter 2 of A Life Changing Event Continued.

Recall Janet got in the car saw her husband Mike sitting nude in the back seat and me sitting nude in the front seat. She asked, "Did I miss something?"

As Bill pulled away, I began telling Janet the story of what happened at the beach. Janet smiled and almost absently started to gently run her nails of her left hand along the underside of Mike cock. Not surprisingly Mike beautiful cock started to grow and harden. Mike reached over and pulled the thin poncho like cover up over Janet's head and with his right hand started to lightly massage her thigh just short of her pussy. As Janet listened, she transition from rubbing her nails along Mike cock to running her fingers along the seam on the bottom of his cock.

I was surprised to see that Janet was wearing a rather modest bikini with ties on the side. Mike stopped massaging Janet's thigh, untied her bikini bottom, and pulled it aside. Mike spread Janet's legs exposing her pussy which was shaved except for a thin landing strip of auburn hair. As Mike started to massage Janet's pussy, she went from running her fingers along Mike's cock to stoking it with her hand. Mike reached up and untied Janet's top exposing her medium sized breasts but incredibly large nipples. His cock grew until it looked like a small baseball bat. By this time, Bill had a hard time driving and was rubbing his cock while I was slipping my fingers into my pussy.

Janet turned and looked Mike in the eye and said, "Mike you have been a very bad boy and your friend here has also been very bad. I think I will have to do something about that." She then straddled him and rubbed his cock across her pussy until the head of his huge cock was shiny with her pussy juice. She gradually eased herself down on his cock until it disappeared. I couldn't believe she could fit it all into her pussy. She continued to ride him when Bill pulled into a drive thru at Coffee Shop and ordered four Grande Breve Lattes. Bill stopped at the window and the girl saw me sitting there nude with three fingers in my pussy. Her eyes got wide and then said, "Guys have flashed me but I have never had a female do it."

Bill said, "We are equal opportunity flashers" and lowered the back window just as Janet was sliding her pussy up Mike's cock. Her pussy lips were stretched along Mike's cock and her pussy juice was all over his cock almost looking like white froth.

The girl at the window said, "Oh my god. Shauna come here you have to see this."

The other girl came over, looked and said, "That is incredible. It is almost looks like my horse's penis. Is that whole thing in her pussy? This is too good to be true"

The other girl stated handing the drinks to Bill and said, "They are on the house and come back any time."

As Bill pulled away, I set the drink carrier on the floor, continued to watch Janet and Mike, and rubbed my clit. Finally I could stand it no longer and reached back and began massaging Mike balls. By this time the sack had tightened up and my hand was also rubbing up against Janet, which was the closest I had ever come to another woman's intimae parts. All of sudden Janet screamed and clamped down on Mike's cock, having an incredible orgasm. Janet clasped against Mike still impaled on his cock. When she finally came back to the real world, she got off Mike and sat next to him. Mike had not cum and was still very hard. I started stroking Mike's cock. Janet looked at me and said, "Well, it doesn't appear to be done yet, do you want to try it?" I was flabbergasted and did not know what to say.

Bill looked and at me and said, "I know you have been thinking about it since you first saw it at the beach, you might as well get it out of your system" and pulled into a strip mall parking lot. Janet opened the back door, got out and opened my door. Both of us still totally nude switched places. While Janet got in the front seat and reached over to fish out Bill's cock, I got in the back seat and straddled Mike. I took his cock and rubbed it back and forth across my pussy making sure the head was well lubricated. I started to lower myself on Mike and the head was just too big to go right in. I had to gently raise and lower myself until my pussy started stretching. Although it was uncomfortable it had not yet hurt. Mike started to try to thrust up into me and moaning. Before I could accommodate Mike's beautiful cock, I felt him start cuming all over my pussy for the second time that day. I was so frustrated I kept hold of his cock and used it to massage my clit. Finally I had an orgasm, but disappointed that it was a clit orgasm without the penetration that I had been craving. I got off Mike and sat next to him stoking his limp cock. Janet was still stroking Bill's cock and watching us. She said that considering this crowd, she felt way overdressed in the bikini she had been wearing and asked Bill to go back to the hotel so she could change. She took the opportunity of the drive back to lean over and suck Bill's cock since he was the only one who had not had an orgasm so far that day. Soon I saw Bill hips moving and I knew he must be close. Janet deep throated him as he came. She sat up wiping the cum from her chin and asked for her wrap.

When we got back to the hotel, Janet asked if I wanted to come with her and freshen up while she changed. We both just put our cover ups on and walked into the hotel. W attracted a lot of attention as we walked thru the lobby. You really could not tell that she was nude underneath her cover up, but it was pretty obvious that I was, which just made me more excited. When we got in the room, Janet pulled a red weave wicked weasel bikini out of her suit case. She put it on and looked in the mirror. The weave was open enough that you could clearly see everything. See looked at her landing strip and said it had to go.

She said she didn't want to get in the shower and that trying to do it at the sink was too hard. She asked if I could help her my shaving it off while she laid on the bed. I was shocked but just nodded. She took off the bottom, got a cup of water, shaving cream razor and towels. She put a towel on the bed, laid down and said she was ready. I crawled on the bed between her legs and wet het Mons. She was still so excited that her pussy juice was running in the crack of her behind. I applied the saving cream and began to shave her landing strip. I could feel that the area surrounding it was also a little rough and rubbed shaving cream over her entire pussy. As I rubbed across her clit and lips she moaned and moved her hips. I said I was sorry and didn't mean to do that and she replied, "I'll give you all day to stop."

I just laughed and started shaving her making the entire area smooth. When I rinsed her and started drying her she again moaned and moved her hips. At this point, I was very confused because although I had never been sexually aroused by another woman, part of me wanted to do to her what I do to myself at the same point of arousal. Instead of reaching in and massaging her G-spot with one hand while applying a firm circular motion to her clit, I got up and said, "All done." But again there was a spark started.

For a cover up she retrieved a large red translucent silk wrap that tied at her waist and left as much leg visible as she wanted. For her top she had what appeared to be another smaller scarf of the same material that she tied around her bikini clad breasts. Before we left the room, she grabbed Mike's "special" bathing suit, which was a baggy bathing suit with the mesh liner removed. I was so aroused that I just loosely tied my cover-up so that there was no overlap in the front leaving a gap from my cleavage all the way down the front. We took our time going thru the lobby to the parking lot and enjoyed the looks we got.

When we got to the car, Bill said that he and Mike had a done a little research on their smart phones and found a strip of beach with a little town that had a great beach bar. After about an hour, we arrived at the beach and started looking for a good location. We carried the beach stuff to a spot that was relatively unpopulated and set up for a fun afternoon. Janet and I took off our tops and Bill got a big a huge smile on his face when he saw Janet's suit. As I said before the weave was so open that her nipples were stretching the weave so much that it almost looked like they were sticking out. The bottom was so small that it only covered her pussy while looking at her standing up and looking it from the front. We set up and the guys were having a beer while Janet and I were enjoying vodka and tonics. As we were sitting there talking, the special nature of Mike's suit became apparent because there was no way he could sit without some portion of his cock sneaking out the leg hole. Janet's suit was also exciting because when she sat down Indian style, the thong part ran between her pussy lips letting her almost completely exposed.

After Janet and I finished our drinks, I asked if she wanted to go in the water to cool off. When we came out of the water, two couples about 10 years older than us had set up between us and the water. I had the same white bikini on that I had on earlier so I knew my nipples and meaty pussy were on display and of course Janet left little to the imagination. The two women were laying in their stomachs looking at the guys or probably more specifically at Mike. The head of his big cock was visible looking up the leg of his bathing suit. The two men were looking at us probably wondering if they were really seeing what they thought they were seeing. After getting out of the water we enjoyed the sun for a while and then decided to go to the beach bar for a drink. Since our suits were wet we took them off before putting on out cover ups on. I tied my white lace cover up again so that it was completely closed. Janet tied her bottom so that most of her left leg was exposed and tied the top across her tits so that it covered her nipples and not much else. We packed up and took our stuff to the car.

When we got to the bar there were no tables so we sat at the bar. The line up at the bar was Janet, Mike, me and Bill. When we sat down, my cover split apart with each side falling off my legs, exposing me from the waist down. Janet's wrap slide to the side exposing her also from the waist down. This caused our respective spouses to slide a hand on our thighs trying to get to our pussies. The woman to Janet's left glanced down but didn't seem too bothered by the action. After the second margarita, Janet looked over to me and said, "Linda, I need a little help here."

I replied," What do you mean?"

Janet said, "Mike's tool is on your side and I can't reach it."

I looked down and saw that she had her right hand on Mike's left leg but his expanding cock was on his right leg. I uncrossed my legs so Bill could get to my very wet pussy and at the same time started to rub Mike's cock thru his swim suit. As he continued to get hard, the head of his cocked poked out of the bottom of his suit. This caught the attention of the woman to Janet's left. She turned to face us and locked her eyes on my hand sliding up and down Mike's cock. Mike said, "You guys have to stop before I get arrested." With Bill rubbing my pussy, the woman fixed on Mike's cock and the hardness of Mike's cock, there was no way I wanted to stop.

Janet broke the spell by asking if I wanted to go to the ladies room with her. When we got in the ladies room, Janet looked me in the eyes and reached down and inserted two fingers into my pussy. She said, "You are so hot" and kissed me. She continued to finger fuck with one hand and reached up to squeeze my nipple with the other and said that if I give her the tie from my cover up that she would give me a reward. At that point, I would have done anything so I gave her the tie from my cover up. She took and led the way out to the guys. When we returned I noticed that the guys had their heads together and were smiling.

I held my cover up closed as we walked back to the bar. When I sat down, the cover up hung completely to the side. From the rest of the bar, you probable could not see that my entire body was exposed. As Mike was looking at my entire body and engorged pussy lips, I didn't need to stoke Mike to keep him hard.

Bill said we better finish up and get out of there before we cause too much of a stir. As we got up, Mike's cock was no longer sticking out of the leg of his suit but it looked like he had a big salami in there. Mike and Janet were in front of us with Mike right arm around Janet's waist. Bill and I were behind them with Bill not letting me hold my wrap closed. Bill reached up and untied Janet's top. When she reached up to grab it. Mike untied her bottom and pulled it and Bill pulled the top away was so that Janet was completely nude walking out of the bar.

When we got outside, we hurried to the car. Bill unlocked it and when we went to get in Janet jumped in the front seat and told me to get in the back seat for my reward....

lindapa2
lindapa2
72 Followers