Life Changing Event Continues Ch. 03

Story Info
Linda's trip to the mall.
4.3k words
4.61
28.2k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lindapa2
lindapa2
72 Followers

Bill came home from work last Friday night and said that he saw just the dress for me at Macy's at the Southlake Mall and that we would go get it on Saturday. Not one to turn down the opportunity to get a new dress, I readily agreed.

After breakfast on Saturday morning we went up to get ready for our shopping trip. Bill shaved while I took a shower. When he was finished, I showered and washed my hair. While I was drying my air, Bill walked in with a major erection, came up behind me. He poked his cocked between my legs, reached around to tweak my nipple with one hand while running his finger along my pussy with the other.

Bill said, "Your clothes and shoes are on the bed. While you are getting dressed I am going down to have another cup of coffee. We'll go as soon as you are ready."

After finishing my hair and makeup, I walked out of the bathroom to look at my outfit for the day. Seeing his French blue dress shirt and a pair of 4" heels made me chuckle and understand the erection. Since there was no bra or panties, I put the shirt and heels on and looked in the mirror. Fully buttoned, the shirt was not all the revealing except on the side where it came pretty high up on the sides of my thighs.

When I walked into the kitchen, Bill smiled and said, "Honey, you look incredible."

He came over gave me a hug and kiss while at the same time running a hand up to my pussy to make sure I had no panties on. After confirming I was wearing only what he wanted, he said, "OK, let's do some shopping."

After we got in the garage and opened the door, keeping one arm around his waist, I slipped my other hand down his jeans, to give him an underwear check. I squeezed his cock and said, "If I am going dressed like this, you are going commando, so take the underwear off right now."

He said, "But the garage door is open."

I replied, "Yes, it is and if you want to go shopping I suggest you get those underwear off, get your jeans on and let's go."

After complying with my guidance, Bill got in the car and we drove to the mall. We went to the ladies petite section of Macy's and Bill showed me the dress. It was a tan sleeveless dress that buttoned up the front with ten buttons. I found a petites size 4 and went to the changing room. Since Bill was not allowed into the changing area, I put the dress on and came out to show him. He had me open the bottom four buttons and the top two buttons. This allowed the dress to open just below my tits and came up to just below my pussy, when I was standing up straight.

A sales lady came over and asked if be could be of any assistance. I said, "I am just trying to decide whether I like the dress."

She said, "Step up on the platform in front of the three mirrors to get a good look."

When I stepped up on the platform with one foot while the other foot was on the floor, my dress hiked up a little and spread apart flashing my pussy.

The sales lady said, "You better watch it there, you don't have all the buttons buttoned."

I said, "I know, that's why we are buying it. Can I wear it out of the store?"

She said, "Of course you can. Let me get some scissors to remove the tags."

After paying for the dress and getting Bill's shirt, I said, "While we are here, we might as well get you a new pair of dress trousers."

We went to the men's department, and Bill got a pair of trousers to try on. After a few minutes, I walked into the changing area and asked Bill how they fit. He said they were too baggy and needed the slim fit. I told him to give them to me and I would get another pair. After opening the door and taking the trousers, I took them back to where we got them. As I was sorting through looking for slim fit sizes, a very attractive young sales lady came by and asked if I needed any help.

I told her I finally found the size I was looking for but it was the wrong color. I said, "My husband is in the center changing room, could you take these to him while I look for the right color."

She replied, "I don't normally do that. It might better if you took them back and I looked for the color."

I said, "Please just take them back. I know what I am looking for."

I watched as she took the trouser, went into the changing area, and knocked on the door. Since the center room was directly in line with the doorway entering the changing room, you could see the door form the sales floor. Bill thinking it was me, opened the door. From out on the floor, I saw him standing there is his socks and shirt with his cocked exposed and semi erect.

As she handed him the trousers, I walked up behind her and said, "Here, try these on as well." This caused an even longer exposure.

The sales lady said, "Oh, I am so sorry."

As she turned to walk away, I said, "No problem. He does it to me all the time."

I pulled my dress apart and said, "Besides, I will pay him back later. Thanks."

She smiled, looking from my glistening pussy lips to Bill's now fully erect cock and said, So I see."

She stroked Bill's cock and said, "You better watch you don't break that."

As the sales lady and I turned around to pay for the trousers, I noticed a young mother with a baby in a stroller, watching us. Bill then got dressed and we bought the two pair of trousers. Bill wanted to go to Viktoria Secret next . When we got there, I picked out a short, semi sheet robe and asked the sales lady, if I could try it on.

As she was taking me to the dressing room, I said, "I would really appreciate my husband's opinion of the robe before we buy it. Can he come back with me and take a look at it?"

She said she was sorry but males were not allowed in the changing area.

I changed into the robe and looked in the mirror. My nipple were clearly visible and you could see that I had no panties on but no details of my pussy. I walked out to the sales floor to show Bill the robe. He was near the front of the store looking at some sleepwear. As I walked through the store every eye was on me and it took me to a new level of arousal. The sales girl, who took me to the changing room, came running up to me and said, "Ma'am you can't walk around like that."

I said, "OK, just give me a minute."

Bill turned around and said, "Not nearly sheer enough, try this."

He gave me a long sheer white layered negligee that was completely open on both sides. I took it and started back to the changing room. All eyes appeared to be on me again and I loved it. When I got back to the changing room and switched outfits, I couldn't believe what a hot outfit it was. I put it on and tied the belt around the waist. I arranged it so it covered by breasts but synched it together so it was about three inches wide as it fell below the belt. My nipples were clearly visible and it covered my pussy but just barely. I arranged the back in the same manner.

When I walked out of the changing area, Bill and most of the store was waiting for me. Several of the men clapped. One of the sales ladies came over to us and said I needed to go back to changing room and get dressed. At that point several of the men booed. Bill told her to ring the negligee up while I changed. I was about as aroused as I had ever been. I was so wet it really was running down my legs. I wiped as much of my arousal away as possible and got dressed.

As we were leaving the store, Bill said that there was a Frederick's of California down stairs and we should check it out. Since it sound like a great venue for some more excitement, I said, "Let's go."

When got to Fredericks, I noticed the store was smaller, not as well lighted and it was more cramped because of the number and closeness of the clothing racks. There was one other couple in the store browsing. We looked around and I saw a split cup open panel teddy that looked interesting. I asked the sales lady if I could try it on. Again as she was showing me to the changing rooms, I asked if my husband could come back and see how I look in the teddy. She said they used to allow it but not anymore.

I changed into the teddy and looked in the mirror. It was sheer and pretty skimpy but covered my tits and pussy. The back was completely open except for the thong strings and the string connecting the top bra portion. There were ribbons closing the split down the bra, which I untied. I looked in the mirror again and saw my nipples poking out of the opening and the thong bottom running along the slit of my pussy separating my big pussy lips (I am almost embarrassed at the size and way they hang). I walked out of the changing room to show Bill. Everyone looked at me but no one said anything.

Bill looked at me and said, "Nice but nearly revealing enough, try this one." He handed me one of their New Cutout Chemises.

I said, "I think I like it and will look good in it."

I started taking the teddy off in order to switch outfits. When I straightened up after bending down to take the teddy off my feet, I saw a black man walk in the store. He took a double take at seeing me standing there nude and watched as I put the chemise on. This was a really sharp outfit that consisted of alternating diagonal bands of nylon and see through black tinted nylon. It went to just below my pussy and left absolutely nothing to the imagination.

I spun around so Bill good get a good 360. As I spun, the hem of the chemise rose up to about my navel. I looked at Bill and asked, "Well, what do you think?"

Bill replied, "Fantastic but there is always something better. Let's look around."

As were browsing, the black man walked up and said, "Excuse me but I just have to say you are gorgeous. Would it at all possible that I could get a picture of you?"

I looked at Bill who slightly nodded his head. The combination of being so aroused and my previous experiences at the beach and with Mike, I surprised myself by saying, "Perhaps we can work something out. I have always heard that black man are well-endowed and maybe you could show me how true it is. We'll let you have pictures of me if you take off your shorts. Deal?"

The man responded, "It is true and I will prove it to you. Deal!"

We walked a little further toward the rear of the store and I told him to give the phone to Bill. After he gave the phone to Bill, I went over and stood next to him. I put arm around his waist for the first picture. Bill then took a series of photos in the chemise, bending over facing the camera and squatting down so my pussy was spread open with my lips hanging down. Finally, I took the chemise off and took one more standing there nude.

I said, "OK, it's your turn."

With no hesitation, he hooked his thumbs in the baggy basketball shorts he was wearing and pushed them and his underwear to the floor. Out popped a cock at least 11" long. Where Mike's cock was as long or longer and very thick with a large head, his cock was long and narrow with almost a pointed head. It reminded me of an European cucumber, whereas Mike's was like a sausage with an large angry plump on the end.

I said, "Pretty impressive. Do you mind if I touch it?"

He replied that I could so anything I wanted.

I reached between my legs and wet my hand with my arousal which was running freely. I rubbed his cock my juices, repeating the process several times. When he was well lubed, I put one hand on the base of his cock and used my other hand so slowly milk his cock until it was rigid.

About this point the couple that was in the store when we entered walked around the stand and saw us. The woman was holding her husband's right hand with her left hand. When she saw us, she stopped and reached up with the other hand to grab her husband's upper arm and said, "Oh my god."

Of course what she saw was a petite nude white blond woman with nipples as big as gum drops and about to bust because they were so hard and with a shaved pussy with large meaty lips that were glistening with her arousal. She was holding onto and stoking a large black cock that looked like a long shiny ebony rod. And another white guy taking pictures with two smart phones.

The husband said, "Let's go."

She replied, "No, let's wait a minute."

Hearing that, I continued to milk his cock with my hand. Finally seeing she was transfixed on his cock and her partner was transfixed on my pussy, I started to walk over to them, pulling the black man by his cock. When I was about a foot away from them, I let go of his cock and took her hand with one hand and started to massage her husband's cock with my other hand. I said, "Here you take care this and I'll take care of that."

Once she started to use her hands to masturbate the black man's cock. I finally took time to really look at the couple. They looked to be in their late 20's. She was short with brown hair in the current loose and wild style. She looked like might have just had a baby, because she still had more than a little weight on her. He looked like he was letting himself go to seed way too early. They were both wearing cargo shorts.

I opened his belt, undid his short and pulled them to his ankles. Since I was at about cock level, I just reached up and started to milk his cock which was already slick with per-cum. His cock was about 4.5" long but unbelievable thick. Although shorter than a soda can, it was thicker. It made me wonder how long it took for her pussy too stretch to accept that and if she ever felt anymore than it going in.

I looked and Bill and said, "Why don't you help her out of her shorts and see if she is wet?"

Bill went over behind her and dropped her shorts to the floor. Her full bush pussy was sopping wet. Bill started to rub her clit, which caused her to hump his hand. He started inserting one finger and made it almost to the point he was fisting her.

I saw Bill whispering in the black man's ear and then saw the black man lay down. The wife followed him and then went from stoking to stoking and sucking the head of his cock. Bill moved in behind her and now that she was on her knees bending over, Bill did get his fist into her while rubbing her clit. It didn't take long for her to have an orgasm. When Bill could finally get his hand out of her, she jumped up and impaled herself on the black man's cock. She took it all in and then just rotated on his cock, never breaking contact with his stomach.

I pulled the husband over until I could rub his cock on his wife's lips. She immediately started to suck the head of his cock, which is all she could fit in.

Since everyone was being taken care of, I looked at Bill and said, "Ready to go?"

I went back to the changing room and picked up my dress. I walked out of the changing area putting it on and met Bill. Since both outfits I tried on were soaking wet with my arousal, we had to buy them. As we were paying, I looked around and saw one sale lady taking photos of the threesome behind the rack, another was steering a couple away from the threesome in back and the other was looking at me with my dress hanging open. I buttoned three if the ten buttons, leaving it able to open just below my navel.

As we were walking out two college aged girls walked in. We looked at them and said, "Great store, make sure you look all around and they have some great deals in the back near the changing area."

Bill said there is a "Red Shrimp" restaurant on the first floor near Macy's. Do you want to get a drink and eat?"

I said, "You have to be kidding me! If you don't get me home and fuck me, I am going to go nuts."

Bill said, "I think we can have even more fun at the restaurant."

When we checked in with the hostess, she said it would be about 30 minutes and gave us a vibrator. We went in and sat at the bar, waiting for our table. The bar stools were high with backs and a row of two person tables behind them. Since I now only had three of the buttons buttoned on my dress, as I climbed on the bar stool, my dress opened up to my navel. When I sat on the stool, the dress split apart on both sides of my legs completely exposing me. My pussy was only visible to Bill and anyone else at the bar. Of course my top gapped open quite a bit so it did not take too much for my nipples to slip out but the bar tender was a young girl. She seemed to notice my exposure but didn't say anything or stare at me.

As were waiting and having a drink, Bill was caressing my thigh. I was getting even more aroused and uncrossed my legs so Bill could get closer to my pussy. Rather than actually rubbing my pussy or clit, Bill just kept slowly and lightly rubbing the inside of my thigh just short of my pussy. I could feel my arousal running out of me as I have never felt before. Just as another couple came and sat at the bar, our vibrator went off. When I turned sideways and started to slide off my stool, I had not noticed that the opposite side of my dress caught on something so that when I hit the floor, my legs were spread and my dress was pulled totally apart.

I was totally exposed to above my navel with my glistening pussy spread apart and visible to the tables behind the bar. I made it even worse by putting one leg back on the stool to reach back to unhook my dress. As I turned toward that side of my dress, my right breast came out of my dress so that the couple next to me could see it. I finally got it unhooked and slide of the stool again but not without showing the two older men sitting at the table behind me a great view of me again.

We went to the hostess station and were handed off to a waitress who took us to one of the curved booths in a corner of the restaurant. I slide in and Bill snuggled right up next to me. As soon as we sat down, Bill started to again rub my thigh. Even when the waitress came and took our orders, he kept messaging my thigh. From where she was standing, I don't believe that she could see what he was doing, but just the chance made me even hotter.

As we sipping our wine four women came in and were seated at a table about 10 feet diagonally away from our booth. After they sat down, I recognized the lady sitting directly across from us as the sales lady at Macy's who helped Bill with the trousers. After getting settled, she looked around and must have recognized us because she waved and mouthed the word hello. I waved back and smiled.

At this point Bill had my legs spread wide and two fingers going in and out of my pussy. I slide forward on the bench so he could have better access. The movement must have caught the lady's attention because she looked under the table and her eyes opened wide. She than looked me directly in the eyes and smiled. I whispered to Bill that we had an audience. He looked up and saw her watching. He then stopped fingering me and started a close rubbing of pussy with all his fingers, from the sensitive area of the skin between my pussy and anus across my pussy to my clit. By this time I was humping his hand and had my eyes closed. All of a sudden Bill stopped and took his hand away.

I opened my eyes and moaned for him not to stop. I looked at the lady from Macy's and she looked flushed and had her hand in her lap. Bill was getting something out of his pocket and said, "Slide forward a little bit more."

I did and then felt him slip something in my pussy. When it started to vibrate, I knew that he must have slipped our remote Black Bullet vibrator in my pussy. He kept the vibrator on low speed and again started to rub my clit. When I looked across at the table with the ladies from Macy's I noticed that our sales lady was not there. Momentarily I saw her come out of the ladies room. She walked up to the table and held her closed hand out to Bill. He put his hand under hers, at which time she put her soaked thong in Bill's hand. She went back to her chair and sat down. As she got settled she pulled her skirt up a little and spread her legs. Knowing that we were almost able to see her pussy was a major turn on.

lindapa2
lindapa2
72 Followers
12