Life Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my penis throbbed, I tried to maintain my pose, but I was having all kinds of carnal thoughts about Margaret by now. I could actually feel pre-come oozing from the tip, but I didn't look down until I heard Margaret drop her pad. There was a thick blob of milky white liquid dribbling down, but I didn't get long to look at it. Within seconds the beautiful goddess who had been recording my image closed the distance between us. She didn't say anything. There was no indication of what was about to happen.

When Maggie reached me she put her left foot on the low, side bar of the stool, stepped up and swung her other leg across me. I swear that she didn't even use her hands as she plunged herself down onto my dick. Her pussy gave very little resistance and was sopping wet. In one move she impaled herself upon me. As this wonderful example of womanhood began to move up and down in a fucking motion I felt her vaginal muscles starting to work on my shaft.

I was so stunned that I simply remained sitting with my arms at my sides. Margaret took hold of them and placed them on her breasts. The nipples were already hard and as I squeezed the soft flesh of her tits I could feel that she was reacting to their sensitivity. I tried to duck my head down so that I could use my mouth, but I found it difficult as, by now, the woman sitting astride me was driving up and down hard. Clearly, she was close to her own release and was desperate to achieve it. Her buttocks were slapping down on my thighs and she was moaning loudly. I prayed that nobody outside would be able to hear us.

Suddenly, Margaret froze in mid-lunge. After a few seconds she slipped back down until my cock was fully embedded, then slowly rose once more. This happened three times, after which she sat panting, clutching me to her.

"That was soooo fucking good," she hissed in my ear. "Just give me a moment to come back down, my pussy is still shuddering."

I knew it was -- I could feel it. I couldn't even begin to describe the sensation, but it was one that I would recommend to any man.

Margaret stood back up. With her feet still on the side bars she towered above me. Her pubic bush wasn't far from my face and I could see and smell her arousal. The heady aroma was powerful and I felt drawn towards the puffy pink labia that were now clearly visible, outlined by beads of moisture adhering to the hair. I reached around and grabbed hold of her buttocks, pulling her towards me. I could feel the heat that she was giving off as my lips neared their target. I closed my eyes, opened my mouth and reached my tongue out to touch her clitoris. She shuddered and started moaning again, but only let me continue with this for a few seconds.

"Oh, you're so good at that! But, you mustn't do it anymore you naughty boy. Now it's my turn to do something for you."

She stepped back down away from me, pushed my knees apart and knelt down between them. Her and reached up and pulled my cock down from its high angle and licked around the head. She paused and looked up at me.

"It may shock you, but I really love the taste of my own pussy juices and come -- especially when it's on you."

She let the shaft spring back up and then kissed all the way down the central ridge to the base, where she sucked my left testicle into her mouth. Nobody had ever done that to me before -- in fact I'd never heard of anyone else having had it done to them. The warmth and the sensation of her tongue rasping across the sac made me even harder. My dick was by now almost touching my stomach -- in fact, as it throbbed with the blood coursing through it, the helmet was tapping out a rhythm somewhere near my belly button.

Margaret moved to the other testicle and gave it the same treatment. Then, somehow, she contrived to take both of them into her mouth at once. I wondered how much longer I could last without exploding.

My balls suddenly felt cold as they slipped back out. Her tongue swirled around as she moved her mouth back up the entire length. The feelings that I had had in my testicles I now experienced at the end of my penis; first the tip, then the head, then about half way down the length. While she was busy with her mouth, Margaret enclosed her fist around the base of my cock. She didn't rub, as I had expected, but gripped tight. Somehow this helped me to last that much longer. Having been ready to burst seconds before, I managed to last another five minutes.

"Margaret... I coming," I warned her.

I thought that she might stop then and use her hand to finish me off, but instead she bobbed her head faster. Now she released her grip and used the hand to rub at the same time. The effect was immediate; I felt the semen surging up from my balls. My come seemed to be pumping into her mouth for ages. Finally, she pulled away. It was clear that the volume was slightly more than she could handle as dribbles had run down from the corners of her mouth to her chin. She smiled and wiped the milky fluid away with her hand.

"Oh boy! Do you always come like that?" she asked.

"I'm sorry... but you seem to have got me quite worked up."

"That's good, I'm glad." She looked back at my cock, which she was still rubbing, and said, "It looks to me like you're still worked up even now."

Sure enough, although I wasn't as rock-hard as I had been earlier, I was still sporting an erection.

"Perhaps we can make use of this, Baz. I've got quite worked up myself now and I want to feel you inside me again," she said huskily.

Maggie stood back up. She took my hands and pulled me from the stool and guided me to one side. Then, without taking her eyes from mine, she bent over the stool and rested her stomach on it. She got her balance right, and then took hold of the legs of the chair. The sight of her gorgeous rump pointing up towards the ceiling is something that I will never erase from my memory. When she lifted her feet from the ground and rested them on the side rails, forcing her knees to spread around the legs she exposed herself more fully than I imagined possible. Her pussy lips were parted in anticipation -- I could actually see into the passage!

I don't actually recall moving my legs, but the next thing I knew I was standing over Margaret, bending my knees and aiming my dick. I pushed and became swallowed up within her. She looked back up at me.

"Baz, I want you to fuck me really, really hard, OK?"

I withdrew until just the head of my cock remained within her then pushed back in quickly. Maggie smiled encouragingly at me, so I repeated the movement, only a little faster and harder. I placed my hands on her hips in order to prevent myself from knocking both her and the stool over and began to ram as hard as I could. I was concerned about making her sore, but she seemed to want me to do this, so I continued. Besides, I could hardly say that I wasn't enjoying it, could I?

Harder and harder I thrust into her, my thighs almost spanking her ass cheeks with force of their striking. I could see a sheen of perspiration building up on Maggie's back and her hair had fallen down to cover her face as she moaned with pleasure. Once again I felt her orgasm build and then release itself through the walls of her vagina, clenching at my cock.

"Slow down now Baz. Take it easy for a while," she said, breathlessly.

The conversation had been one-sided for some time, as I'd been concentrating my energies. I eased off the pace and took long, leisurely strokes. Margaret purred with the pleasure of it. After a while she looked back at me again, her face damp and flushed and from her recent climax. She licked her lips and asked, "Have you ever had anal sex, Baz?"

"No, never," I replied.

"Have you ever thought about trying it?"

The honest answer? "Well, yes, I suppose I have," I said.

"Yes, so have I." She smiled and turned her head away again.

I looked down at my dick disappearing into and then re-appearing from Margaret's pussy. Just above was the tiny brown hole of her anus. Was she actually asking me to fuck her that way? I withdrew from her vagina, but continued my movements allowing my shaft to slide along the cleft between her cheeks. She didn't object, so I took it as tacit approval. My shaft was soaked from her juices, which had now been spread liberally along the crack, so I took hold of my cock and pressed the head to the opening. At first I was scared of hurting her but she didn't make a sound, so I pushed a little harder. I felt the tightness as the head of my cock began to force the sphincter muscles aside.

Maggie began to pant, but I could sense that she was trying to relax her body. As she did so, the engorged knob slipped in. I paused for a while, waiting for her breathing to ease and then pushed once more. I tried to ease it in a little at a time, using as much patience as I could muster. I was surprised when I realised that I was fully embedded. My movements continued to be gentle, and gradually I felt it get easier and easier, until I was able to take proper strokes with little or no resistance. Her ass was so much tighter than her pussy, but that merely added to the pleasure -- for both of us.

"I had no idea it would feel like this," she said. "Do you think it's possible for me to come like this?"

My answer was to begin plunging hard into her ass in the same way that I had treated her pussy earlier. It was now a race; to see if I could make her orgasm yet again, before I did.

Margaret egged me on, begging me to go faster and harder. My knees were beginning to wobble from their constant bent position and I was out of breath. I grew more and more tired, realising that I was close to coming. It was me that was making the noise now and my grunts grew louder as I finally jetted my come into her ass. I felt like collapsing, but I tried to keep stroking just a little while longer and was rewarded with the now obvious signs of my partner's own orgasm.

My cock flopped out and I dropped to the floor, where I laid on my back with my eyes closed. I didn't see Maggie dismount from the chair, but sensed her near to me and then felt her lips on mine. We stayed there kissing and cuddling for some time.

The Janitor was quite surprised to see two teachers leaving at such a late hour, but didn't bother to ask why we were still there. As we walked to our cars Margaret suggested that we go back to her place because, as she put it, "I've got a lovely big shower that's large enough for two and an equally large bed for afterwards. I'm hungry right now, but once we've eaten I want to see what else we've never tried."

*****

12