Life Doesn't End

Story Info
Older man finds love in a much younger woman.
1.7k words
4.24
83.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life has gotten so complicated, when I was younger, things were simpler. In my day, your parents, and the parents of your intended bride would get together and arrange for the two of you to meet and eventually marry. No troubles of dating, STDs, condoms, or your wife cheating on you and surviving the experience. I turned 85 last month, and I could tell you of so many encounters that I have had in my life, but that would be what I would consider disrespectful to my beloved wife, God bless her soul. No, instead I am going to relate to you a story that happened in what I consider to be a very unholy time, a time when everyone has forgotten what morals are.

I am a gray-haired, (well, what's left of it is gray, most of the hair on top has migrated to form a kind of incomplete halo from my sideburn around the back of my head and over to the other sideburn) man of the world. I am blessed with very clear skin, with no liver spots and even the wrinkles have managed to keep themselves away for a while longer. I have brilliant blue eyes, and although I have seen the better part of a century, being born in 1916, I look quite a bit younger. My Bella, may God keep her, passed away from me almost six years ago. However, I didn't give up on living just because I was alone. No sir! I enjoyed my solitude, no one to tell me how to do anything, when to do anything, I was a free man after almost 60 years of marital servitude. I did love my wife and enjoyed my marriage to her, but then I was free to be anything that I wanted to be!

Back in March of this year, I discovered yet another enjoyable aspect to my fairly new freedom. Sex! Not that I was a virgin, I had very nice sexual relations with Bella, no this was something else entirely! I was out for my morning walk, about half way through the second mile, when I saw this very attractive and shapely woman out walking her dog. I smiled at her and said "Good Morning" as I continued along my way. Suddenly she called out in surprise, I stopped and turned around to see what was the matter. I almost wanted to laugh, she was lying on the grass beside the asphalt walkway, her dog's leash wrapped around her legs. Her formerly nicely pressed brown skirt was now bunched up almost to her waist and I could see her lavender panties. The dog, which looked like a cross between a great dane and a sheepdog, had found this new position of his master exciting as well and he was attempting to mount her while she squirmed to get upright, dressed, and untangled from the leash.

I walked over to her and grabbed the dog by the tips of his ears, calming him down. I then proceeded in untangling the damsel in distress that I was playing the shining knight to. As soon as she gathered herself up, and smoothed her dress down as best as she could, she thanked me and introduced herself as Julie. She also introduced me to Max (Maximum Avalon Thieboult), the dog. I told her my name and asked her if she needed any more help. She told me that she hated to be a bother, but could she trouble me for some more assistance escorting her back to her apartment. Just in case Max got the jump on her again, she explained. I told her that it would be my pleasure.

As we walked the three blocks to her apartment, I noticed her brown eyes made her reddish blonde hair even more striking. We talked like old friends catching up on lost time as we walked. She told me that she was 22, a senior in college trying to get into management, and that she preferred more music in her music than rap or rock and roll offered. I agreed with her about the modern music and told her a little about myself. She was quite striking, breasts that defied gravity, about a 38 D, a slim waist accented by what was known in my day as "birthing hips". I found out that she was single, and employed by a local bank. We arrived at her apartment and she asked me to come in for a soda, water, or something else to drink. I agreed to her invitation because I was thirsty and I was enjoying her company.

We entered her apartment and she excused herself after grabbing me a bottled water, so that she could change her skirt, because she couldn't go to work in the one that Max had messed up. I told her that was alright, I would just sit and drink my water. I was looking around her apartment and she called out to me asking me if I could bring her the light blue skirt off of the coffee table. I grabbed it and headed in the direction of her voice.

She was standing in the doorway of her bedroom dressed in a blouse that matched the skirt in my hand that covered her to mid -thigh, but I stood there like an idiot staring at her legs. In my younger years the only way to see a woman dressed like that was if you were married to her! I know times have changed, but I couldn't help but stare.

She smiled at me and asked me how long it has been since my wife had passed away. I stammered out that it had been a few years, and she reached out and took the skirt from me brushing her hand against mine. I felt the warmth of her flesh against mine and my penis grew hard in my slacks. Julie took the skirt and threw it behind her onto a nearby dresser and then grabbed my hand and led me into her room. She guided me to her bed and I sat down.

Julie asked me if it was alright if she spent more time with me today. I said that that would be great. she turned and closed the bedroom door and turned to face me. Still smiling, she started to explain that between school and work that she didn't have much time for a social life as she began unbuttoning her blouse. When her blouse was open enough for me to see her matching bra and panties, she walked over to her bedside stand and picked up the cordless phone there. Dialing a series of numbers, she told whoever she was calling that she wouldn't be in to work today as something very important had come up. Then she placed the phone back in its cradle and dropped the blouse off of her shoulders.

I couldn't believe what was happening, this girl was young enough to be my grandchild, and yet I knew that I was about to be intimate with her. She unhooked her bra, still explaining that she hadn't had sex in over a year and that in this day and age she was trying to be careful about who she slept with. As her large nipples came into view, I started to have second thoughts about what was happening. Julie sat beside me on the bed and started kissing me deeply, her tongue exploring my mouth as she removed my shirt and unfastened my trousers.

I don't think either of us said another word over the next three hours. She showed me things that my sweet Bella couldn't have ever dreamed of. Just as soon as it was possible, she pulled my hard penis out of my boxers and lowered her head to take my manhood into her mouth. I had never in all my years felt anything so wonderful! After sucking, licking, and stroking my penis for about five minutes, I tried to warn her that I was going to climax, but she just kept going until I felt my penis swell in her mouth, then I was climaxing into her pretty mouth.

Julie stood up and removed her panties, she looked like a child, she had no hair on her vagina and the sight must have had some effect on me, because I remained stiff and erect. She gently pushed me back onto the bed and climbed on top of me, using her hand to guild my penis into her vagina. Julie then slid herself against me slowly for well over an hour before she started shaking and dropped fully upon me, her breasts very close to my mouth. I began to suck and lick her hard nipples as she climaxed while laying on top of me.

When she finally could move again she saw that my penis was still hard and she smiled and laid beside me on the bed, pulling at my arm so I would climb on top of her she again grabbed at my manhood and helped it find its way into her. I started fucking her slowly, but my excitement took over and very soon I was slamming my pelvis into hers. Soon I couldn't take any more and started climaxing again. We laid there in each other's arms with me on top of her kissing for quite a while.

Suddenly she started laughing. I asked her what was so funny, feeling a little self conscious that maybe she was laughing at me. She said that she had intended to use condoms, but in her hurry to "get off" she had forgotten them, and then she looked down at my feet and added that she had forgotten to take off my socks too! I started laughing with her.

Well, that was only a couple of months ago, but Julie and I are still seeing each other, and she is everything that Bella wasn't. Julie has taught this old dog a lot of new tricks, maybe I will have to write again and let you know about what. I figure between Julie and Bella, I have had the perfect woman!