Life Drags On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maya propped herself up on her hands as she gazed down at Blake, hardly daring to believe that it was him. It was all so surreal, just this morning she'd been thinking about the last time they were together and longing for the next hundred and fifty years to be over, now here he was, firm body beneath hers. Warm hands slowly sliding up to grasp her to him. Strong arms wrapped tight around her, hugging her tight.

"We can't stay here all night, they're going to be searching and the first place they'll look is around this wall," snapped Gladerona as she walked over to the couple on the ground. Emily was standing a few feet away, looking all around in wide-eyed wonder.

"I know a place we can go," said Blake, talking to the witch, but unable to stop staring at Maya. He was still half sure that it was all just a wonderful dream and half terrified that he was going to wake up and find that he still had over a hundred years to wait before he could see her again.

***

Maya cried out in sheer joy as Blake slowly filled her. Warm lips caressed her neck as strong arms held her tight. Shooting stars lit up the sky above them, but Maya only had eyes for the man on top of her. The grass beneath her back was soft, almost feathery to the touch, but she only felt the undulating body on top of her, totally lost in the feel of his thighs nestled between hers, his hard cock gliding into her warm, slick pussy, hot breath on her neck and the grazing of his chest against her nipples.

She slid her hands down his back to cup his ass, trying to get him as deep inside her as possible. She reveled in his groan of pleasure as she lifted her hips to meet his. Suddenly Blake's hands were on hers, fingers twining with hers as he pinned her hands next to her head. He ducked his head lower to claim a nipple with his hot mouth, gentle tongue laving attention on the erect bud before biting down a bit, toeing the line between sheer pleasure with a slight edge of pain.

She cried out at the sensation, tipping her head back into the soft grass as he treated her other nipple with the same attention. She whimpered as he kissed his way up her neck, moaning his name as he started pumping her faster. Ramming his cock harder and faster into her. His lips claimed hers in a possessive, almost frenzied kiss as he plunged into her, swallowing her gasps and moans that signaled she was about to cum.

Blake moaned as he felt her inner walls begin to pulse and ripple around his cock, squeezing him even tighter. He broke the kiss and pulled back a bit, fucking her as best as he could through her orgasm, pushing and prolonging her high until the he felt the rippling of her pussy slow down and she began to rock her hips upward to meet his cock again.

He didn't give her a chance to recover as he continued to plunge into her, never slowing his near frenzied pace as he could feel his own orgasm rapidly approaching. He slid a hand between them and gently nudged her clit, reveling in the loud, lusty cry of pleasure that resulted from the move.

He worked the engorged bud with his fingers, planting his free hand on the ground as he fucked her harder, desperately trying to make her cum again, wanting to feel her cum with him this time. He was close, on the verge of exploding, but he held out for as long as he could, his balls ached with the need for release, but he refused to grant them relief until her pussy was rippling and grasping at him again.

She didn't make him wait long, it was mere seconds before her whole body was tensing up again and her warm, soaked pussy was pulsating and gripping his cock in a most exquisite manner.

"Maya,Mayamayamaya," he groaned into her neck as he exploded inside of her, filling her with his hot, sticky cum as she rocked and moaned under him, adrift on the waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

"I've missed you so much," she whispered when she finally caught her breath.

"And I've missed you," he whispered back, lowering himself onto the grass next to her and wrapping an arm around her, pulling her close. Maya lay her head on his chest, listening to his voice rumble through his chest as he quietly told her how much he'd missed her and told her about the tribe that had been working to reunite them.

"What's going to happen to us now?" she asked.

"I don't know, but one thing is for sure, they can't separate us again," whispered Blake, trailing his fingertips over her hip before sliding his hand up her side and up to cup her face. "Aside from controlling the wall, they have no power in this realm."

Suddenly, a loud cry floated out to them and Maya sat upright and stared out into the forest. It sounded exactly like Emily. Another sound floated out to them, it was Gladerona's voice and she was moaning in what could only be interpreted as pleasure.

"What the hell are those two doing?" asked Maya, a little worried about her handmaiden, but her worry vanished as she heard Emily begging the witch not to stop whatever it was that she was doing.

"There are some things that I don't think we're ready to know," laughed Blake as he sat up next to Maya and slid his arms around her again, pulling her into his chest and dipping his head to her neck to inhale the scent that he'd missed for so long.

***

Maya sighed and stretched as the sunlight filtered through the trees to dance on her face. She smiled as she remembered where she was. She was with Blake, her long lost love was finally in her arms again and this time, there was no limit on their time together. He pulled her closer in his sleep, engulfing her in his embrace, reminding her of how he'd held her in exactly this position last night, his thick cock filling her and driving her to dizzying heights.

She was mildly sore, but considering the reason why, she didn't mind. Maya smiled as a fairy flew overhead and winked at her. The fairy disappeared into the bushes just as Emily and Gladerona emerged from the trees. Maya smiled at them but narrowed her eyes in confusion. There was something different about her handmaiden. Her eyes seemed to be brighter but there was something else that she just couldn't place.

"Did you two sleep well?" asked Maya in a low voice, not wanting to wake Blake.

"I wouldn't call what we did sleeping," laughed Gladerona, confusing Maya even further. She was even more confused when Emily blushed a furious shade of red and turned away from the witch.

"What do you mean?" asked Maya.

"Well, last night, Miss Emily here heard you and Blake and got curious, so I demonstra. .. " began Gladerona, but she was cut off as Emily clamped a hand over her mouth.

"What happened last night was a one-time thing and you will never speak of it again!" she hissed in the witch's ear before letting go.

"Oh come on, we just have to do it again, you were shy at first, but that was the best I've ever had," protested Gladerona.

"Oh dear God!" exclaimed Emily, dropping her head in her hands and stalking off through the trees to find a creek.

"Emiiiiillyyy," whined Gladerona as she followed the maid through the forest.

"W's going on?" asked Blake as he woke up to find Maya sitting up next to him and staring at the trees where the two women had just disappeared.

"I don't think we're ready to know," laughed Maya as she lay down next to him again, smiling as he pulled her close and gave her a long, slow, unhurried kiss that reminded her that they now had all the time in the world to do as they pleased.

12