Life Felt Complete

Story Info
College girl finds love when landlord's son needs the rent.
2.6k words
4.48
27.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The air smelled musty, and the thick smell of cigarette smoke clouded her nostrils.

Amy Thompson sat at her usual bar, in her usual spot, drinking her usual Corona Light.

She watched her best friend pulling the man she was dancing with by his tie. Her friend bit her lip seductively.

Amy sighed. She'd definitely have the apartment to herself tonight.

For the, 'what was it again?' Amy thought, 'the 3rd night in a row?'

3 nights at Thompson Tavern, 3 different guys, 3 times that Amy walked out alone and drove home.

Her brother had owned the bar for 4 years now, and it was already the most favored in their small town near the beaches of San Diego. Everyone went on a Friday, Saturday, and would you believe it? Sunday nights.

Amy was amongst the regulars, but only to people watch and make sure her best friend Renee had a ride home.

She got little enjoyment out was drinking herself out of reality.

Amy Thompson was 5'5 with mid-length auburn hair, and stunningly green eyes. When she was angry, they seemed to tear apart the victim that was under her vision.

She ran constantly. It was one of her true passions, leaving her a well-toned body and a California tan.

She had her own particular sense of style, and dressed however the hell she wanted. She could give two shits about what other people thought of her.

Ever since high school, Amy had the "boys" falling all over her. Begging, and fighting, but seldom winning her attention.

She had her crushes yes, but they all fell under the spell of her best friend, Renee Langston.

They were almost opposites.

Renee had long blonde hair, stunning blue eyes, and just happened to be 5'8, with wonderfully long legs.

Where Amy was out-going, Renee was shy.

Amy was obsessed with running, but Renee had the metabolism of a super-human, and never needed to exercise in her life.

In Amy's mind, Renee was absolutely perfect. And many times during their 21-year friendship, Amy resented her.

But she was Renee. Sweet, friendly, supportive and caring.

They had supported each other through everything.

But that didn't stop Amy from being irritated when Renee continually seemed to steal the boys right out from under her.

The boys could never seem to make up their minds between the two of them. Amy had them laughing up a storm, doing crazy things, close to being one of the boys, and constantly being the center of attention. But the choice was obvious.

Renee put out. Almost always.

Amy played hard to get. And in high school and college, the boys went with what was easier.

Renee. This always-surprised Amy, considering how shy Renee But once Renee opened up, so did her legs.

And apparently, that's a favorite among the male species.

'So there she goes, with yet another one.' Amy thought to herself as she got up to leave. She set $4 on the bar and nodded to her brother.

"Leaving already kiddo?"

"Renee's got a ride."

"Yeah, I saw that. Well, see you Friday then?"

"Unfortunately."

She smiled, waved and walked out.

The night had been going great.

Amy had the guys laughing, joking, and sharing shots with her.

Until Renee showed up, wearing her denim mini and a blue halter with matching flip-flops.

"Hi boys." she had said shyly.

And immediately, their attention was hers.

Amy had walked back to her usual spot, after Renee showed up, got her usual Corona, and watched the "festivities".

Now she drove home, wishing for once she had someone sitting next to her.

But she wasn't like most girls.

She liked romance. Candles, wine, a bath running.

She didn't like just having sex. She liked making love.

But guys who enjoyed making love was far and few between.

So Renee took care of them. As always.

She got home, threw her purse down on the couch and went to change. When no one was home, Amy had a habit of donning bootie-shorts and a slightly baggy SDSU shirt.

She popped some popcorn and sat down to watch a movie.

The doorbell rang. Amy opened the door to the most handsome man she had ever seen.

He was 6'3 at least with dark brown hair and almost black eyes.

He was wearing jeans and an ACDC back in black T-shirt.

If he hadn't smiled the most gorgeous smile Amy had ever seen, she would've thought he was the bad-boy type.

But he did, and then she couldn't even label him.

He was incredible, with his muscular, tan arms, the veins in his forearms protruding slightly.

Amy thought she'd swoon right there and then.

"Uh-uh, um s-sorry" He quickly looked away.

But not before he had a glimpse of her beautifully long legs and perky breasts.

Amy drew a blanket around her.

"Can I help you?" She asked confidently, although her knees felt like Jell-O. She couldn't take her eyes from him.

"Yeah, I uh, my dad is the landlord, and he sent me up to ask for the other half of the rent."

Amy raised a perfectly arched eyebrow.

"It's kind of late to pick up the rent isn't it?"

"Well, yeah I know, but I was working late with some paperwork, and he called asking me to while I was here."

"Well alright then, come on in. Do you want a beer?"

"No thanks."

"You're a good boy then? Have a seat." she motioned to the couch.

"You could say that, I drink I guess, but really I've got to work tomorrow."

Amy threw the blanket on the couch as she walked to her room.

Pulling on some sweats, she shook her head violently, gaining her control as she walked back out to the living room.

She sat down in a chair opposite to him.

"Now, explain again to me what this is all about?"

Ryan couldn't concentrate on what she was saying.

He was lost in her beauty, and he couldn't get the image of her clad scantily in her so called, "pajamas" out of his mind.

"Silent type too?"

"What? Sorry, I've worked all day today, what were you saying?"

"I asked what you're here for again. I paid the rent three days ago."

"Only half of it, I'm afraid."

"What the hell?" Amy pierced him with those scorching green eyes of hers.

Ryan felt a little intimidated. He also felt himself straining uncomfortably against his jeans.

"Half?" Amy asked.

"Half."

Then it dawned on her.

"Why the fuck do we pay separately?" She asked aloud.

"Hmm?"

"My fucking roommate. We pay separately. She must not of paid."

"I'm sorry...I-"

"Don't worry about it, I'll pay it now to make your life easier. But only cause you saw me practically naked, and I feel sorry for you. Just a sec, I gotta get the check-book." Amy turned back to her room.

Amy's words echoed through Ryan's mind.

'Only cause you saw me practically naked, and I feel sorry for you.' She had said.

'Did she honestly have no idea how goddamn gorgeous she was?' Ryan asked himself.

Her body was so inviting. The way her hips swayed slightly as she walked. He ached to circle her tiny waste and bury his face in her hair. He was sure it smelled wonderful.

He wanted to touch his lips to her beautiful golden skin, and he was sure, if he did, he'd taste the sweet flavor of her skin, and it'd drive him insane.

Ever part of her was intoxicating. He could barely keep his cock in his pants when she sat across from him and bent over her lap to fill out the check.

"I'm really sorry about this...?" she looked up, "I didn't get your name."

"Ryan, and you are?"

"Amy Thompson. It's not so great that our meeting had to be with me paying you. If anyone walks in at the wrong moment, they might just think I'm in the wrong line of business."

Ryan laughed at this.

She was funny. Beautiful, funny, and by the looks of her schoolbooks stacked on the coffee table, she was smart too.

'The perfect woman.' Ryan thought, smiling.

"You're smiling. What about?"

"Amy, this may seem kind of forward, but I think you're incredibly beautiful, and I can't keep my eyes off of you."

Amy was completely taken back.

She didn't know quite what to think.

She just stared at him, wide-eyed, her mouth slightly open.

Just the look on her face made Ryan's cock twitch impatiently.

"You're not saying anything."

"What can I say? No one's ever said that to me. I-I mean, sure I've gotten, 'you're hot' or 'let's fuck' but, beautiful? You think I'm beautiful?"

"The most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Is that a problem?"

Ryan stood and walked over to her.

She picked up her hands and pulled her to him.

Amy's character changed from confident, to a puddle that melted the second she was in his arms.

"I-I don't even know you." She said helplessly.

"What if you get to know me?" He asked, tilting her head up, and staring deep into her eyes. "We could just start with my lips." He slowly brought his lips down to hers, and devoured their softness.

He molded his mouth to hers, bringing up desires in Amy that she didn't know existed.

She felt her body smoldering with a heat that flooded through her veins.

She instinctively brought up her arms and folded them around his neck.

Her knees felt unsteady, and she counted on him to keep her standing.

Each kiss swept through her like wild fire.

Soon she was just a leaf at the mercy of a strong wind, not knowing or caring in which direction she would be blown.

She moved her body closer into his. They fit together perfectly.

Amy let her hands slide down his back, to the front of his jeans.

She circled his hands around his cock, pulled away, and looked up into his eyes.

"I think I know your lips pretty well."

Ryan smiled.

"You are too tempting." He whispered, looking into her eyes, and seeing the lust and fire that smoldered in them. His pulse leapt with excitement.

"Standing here isn't too comfortable." He stated simply.

Amy smiled and walking backwards, she pulled him into her bedroom, staring deeply into his eyes the entire time.

He looked at his surroundings. It was obvious she was obsessed with the 1940's and 50's.

She had black and white pictures of Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, James Dean and such all around her room.

Her bedspread was a bright red with matching pillows.

It was a feminine room, but not so girly.

He enjoyed the sense of nostalgia.

Ryan looked over to see Amy studying him.

She smiled sheepishly. "I can't help it. I love the 50's" She looked down a little.

"It suits you." Was all he said, before striding over to her and swinging her into his arms.

He put her down on the bed and crushed her with his weight.

They kissed passionately.

Amy felt the room spin, and the bed seemed to tilt so far, she feared she'd fall to the floor. Something about his kisses made her crazy. She was constantly at the mercy of his strong, sweet lips. She knew that if ever he kissed her, there would be no way in hell that she could deny him. The thought scared her a bit.

Ryan moved his lips from hers, down to her neck, planting tantalizingly soft kisses and nibbles down her neck, on her collarbone, and then looked up.

Amy sat up and removed her shirt.

Ryan looked down at her chest, and the sight of her breasts made him weak.

They were beautiful. Firm and round, sitting proudly on her chest. They weren't obscenely large. Just right. Her rosy pink tips, surrounded by a darker pink, were taut and tight, waiting for his touch. She lay back down, and he kissed her all over.

She moaned and squirmed beneath him, as he drew her nipple into his mouth.

The sensations were wonderful. Amy could feel her underwear was wet right in the middle, between her legs, and she had to clench them together, in a futile effort to keep from exploding.

One hand massaged her left breast, while his mouth went to work on the left.

His other hand was tiptoeing its way down the plain of her stomach, to the band of her sweats. His had found her mound. He ran his fingers lightly around and delighted in the softness of her clean-shaven pussy. He ran his fingers up and down her lips, while she struggled in a futile effort to get his fingers inside of her. Finally, he obliged.

Amy sucked in her breath and pangs of pleasure shot through her entire body. She lifted her hips, and ground herself into his hand, trying to get him as deep as she could.

"Ohmm...ohhh Ryan!" She didn't know if any of the words she was saying were audible, but pretty soon she didn't give a damn. It just felt too good.

As she reached her peak, Ryan's fingers moved faster. He caught her lips with a passionate kiss, and Amy tumbled into ecstasy.

As she was coming down, Ryan removed her sweats and panties.

He then took off the rest of his clothing.

"My fingers, and my lips know you pretty well," He said seductively, his voice smooth as syrup. "Let me lay next to you, and let our bodies get to know each other."

Amy smiled and began rubbing herself into him.

She touched his back, and his arms; she ran her fingers down his perfectly defined stomach, to the patch of black hair at the base. She circled his member, and she felt his body go rigid.

Ryan didn't know how much more of this he could take.

Amy smiled up at him, and placed sweet kisses on his shoulders, and his neck, then up to his lips.

"Make love to me Ryan, please?" She asked him, capturing his lips with hers.

He kissed her back, hard and long, until she was out of breath.

"Nothing would make me happier." And with one quick motion, he settled between her legs, and pressed his head to her opening.

As he entered her, Amy's eyes widened in surprise. He was so big. But not too big.

They fit together like pieces of a puzzle. It was perfect.

Then he began to move inside her, and Amy ceased to think at all.

The rolled, and tumbled in the sheets. Kicking off the blankets and pillows.

One second Amy was on top, blasting him with the full extent of her power, but the next, Ryan was rolling her beneath him, teaching her his quiet fury.

Sweat ran down the both of them, drenching them. Her juices ran freely, around him, and onto his body. Their bodies rubbed together, slipping and sliding.

The feeling was more than either of them could bear.

Ryan began to reach his climax. She was so warm, so sweet, so wet.

Amy felt herself being carried higher and higher. He was so long, and hard. So gentle, yet so demanding at the same time.

"Ryan!" He groaned as Amy came all over his cock, and he shot his seed deep into her belly. He collapsed on top of her. Holding her so tightly, she feared she'd suffocate. But she loved the feeling. She loved it more than any other feeling she had ever known in her life.

He rolled to his side, pulling her with him. Amy was sad when he slipped out of her, breaking the bond that had so previously held them as one.

They both drifted off to sleep, breathing together.

Ryan held Amy close to his heart, and he sighed deeply into her hair.

For just one moment, life for the two of them was way more than complete.