Life Goes On

Story Info
College graduate is seduced by much older woman.
2.4k words
4.42
52.1k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around my apartment. "What do I do now?" I asked Tyler. "I've just graduated from college, and I have a low-level job that keeps me occupied from 7 to 3:30 on weekdays. I don't want to spend all my afternoons here, watching TV or going online."

He paused for thought. "My grandmother lives half a block from you. You could visit her. I'm warning you, she's really good at Scrabble. Don't let her hook you into a game unless you're prepared to lose."

"She's your grandmother, not mine," I told him. "Why don't YOU visit her?"

"When my mom - her daughter - married my dad, she severely disapproved and has made a vow never to see her or any of her kids, including me."

"So, I'm supposed to do what? Introduce myself as a friend of the grandson she doesn't acknowledge exists?"

"Oh, she acknowledges me and actually likes me," Tyler replied. "She just won't see me in person. But we talk on the phone all the time."

With that, he pulled out his cellphone and dialed a number. I could only hear his side of the conversation.

"Hi, Grandma, it's Tyler... yes, I'm doing well, I have a job... yes, the college education paid off... look, one of my friends wants to know if he can keep you company on weekday afternoons... his job ends at 3:30 so he can be over there by 4 pm... yes, half a block from you... his name is Frank... right now?... well, it is a Sunday, so, sure... Ok, bye."

He turned to me. "Frank, she wants you to come over immediately." He wrote down the address. "Her name is Maud. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday. I'm out."

I took a very fast shower, put on clean clothes, and walked the half block to Maud's house. I rang the doorbell.

The door opened to the length allowed by the chain. A short, white-haired, slightly plump, and bosomy woman addressed me. "Who are you?"

"I'm Frank, ma'am. Tyler's friend. You must be Maud."

She unhooked the chain. "Come on in." She closed the door behind me as I entered. Once inside, I shook her hand. "I'm 67 years old, but still sharp as a tack. Want to challenge me at Scrabble?"

I shook my head. "I'm 23 years old and smart enough to heed a warning from a friend."

Maud giggled. "In that case, let's do something else." We were in her living room, and she gestured to a shelf full of games.

"This one," I said, taking down the chess set. Maud proceeded to take 4 out of 5 games from me over the next three hours. I shook my head. "You weren't kidding about being as sharp as a tack."

She smiled. "Thanks for the company tonight, Frank. Tomorrow at 4, after you get off work?"

"I'd love it, Maud."

The next day, I agreed to play one game of Scrabble with Maud. She clobbered me, using all 7 letters in her rack four times and winning 528-204.

"I'm not doing that again unless we don't keep score," I told her.

"Did your widdle male ego get hurt?" Maud grinned, tweaking me. "Can't stand losing a brainy game to a mere woman?"

"I don't mind losing," I told her. "But that wasn't losing. Losing would be if it was 320-285. That was getting crushed under a jackboot."

Maud got up from the table and walked around it to where I was sitting. "Let me make it up to you, Frank." With her standing and me sitting, she was just slightly taller than I was. She wrapped me in a hug for about ten seconds. "Feel better?"

I laughed. "Sure."

We played a game of Risk, which I won.

The next day, we played another game of Risk, and she returned the favor.

On Wednesday, I asked her if she wanted to do something other than play board games. We sat on her couch and watched "Lawrence of Arabia."

The next day, we watched "Judgment at Nuremberg."

On Friday, when I arrived, Maud asked if I would like to stay for dinner, given that I didn't have to be up early for work in the morning. I accepted, and offered to help her cook it.

"Guests don't help cook," she informed me.

"But I'm young, and you're... not young anymore," I protested.

"I manage to feed myself every day," Maud replied. She did have a point there. "And I'm not old and decrepit yet." She turned her back on me and gave her booty a little shimmy, then turned back around.

"Did you just do what I think you just did?"

"I don't know, Frank," she teased. "What do you think I just did?"

"You're gonna make me say it, aren't you."

"Out with it, young man. What do you think I just did?"

"You gave your rear end a little shimmy."

"Just because I'm not 18 doesn't mean you have to dance around things. Call it an ass. Yes, I gave my ass a shake."

"Why?"

"Because I'm trying to prove to you that I'm still sexy."

I stared at the floor. "You do look good for your -"

"You don't want to finish that sentence. I look good for any age, kiddo."

I stared at the floor more intently, focusing my attention about two inches in front of my feet.

"If you really want to help, you may."

My head snapped back up, and I accepted. Dinner was simple but very tasty.

That night, I thought about it. What was Maud trying to do? Was she possibly trying to get me into her bed? It sure seemed that way, Well, I was going to spend most of tomorrow with her. I'd ask then.

The next day, we began by watching "Mutiny on the Bounty." After the movie ended, I helped Maud prepare sandwiches. As we ate our lunch, we chatted.

"Something's on your mind, Frank."

"Maud, what was that all about last night? Do you like me in... that way?"

"What way would that be?"

"Dammit, are you going to make me say it again?"

"I've found that being direct helps communication."

"Do you want to have sex with me?"

"Honey, just because I'm in my sixties doesn't mean I've lost all my desires. Yes, I've hit menopause and can't have any more kids, but that doesn't mean I don't want orgasms. And you're a good looking young man."

I blushed furiously. "One with no experience. I got laid about once a year in college."

"Don't you worry about that. I have more than enough experience for the both of us."

"And what if I don't find you attractive?"

Maud unbuttoned two buttons on her blouse, revealing a good deal of cleavage. "Frank, sweetie, I saw you staring at my chest when you first rang my door bell and I asked who you were. We both know you find me quite attractive."

Busted. I blushed violently.

"Okay. But I don't want to rush things."

"Let's watch a movie."

We went back to the couch, after a quick pit stop. She put in the DVD and sat next to me.

The movie came up, and my jaw dropped.

"Porn, Maud? Really?"

"I'm sure you've seen porn before."

"Not with other people I haven't!"

"I used to watch it with my late husband."

I looked at the screen. The scene was a young man and a very old woman, probably in her eighties.

Maud's hand started sliding up my leg towards my crotch. To my surprise, watching the scene was starting to get me hard.

"You like this, Frank." Her hand reached my pole and she started stroking it through my pants. "And you like me."

I wanted to object, but my cock was now fully hard.

Maud snapped off the movie and rose. "Let's go to the bedroom."

"Aren't we rushing things a bit?"

"I don't know how many days I'll have left."

She had me there. We reached the bedroom, stripped and climbed into bed.

Maud nudged me over against her and placed her lips against mine. The kiss was soft and sweet.

"You're a really good kisser, Maud."

"I started kissing 50 years ago, Frank. I have tons of experience."

She gave me another kiss, and her tongue slipped into my mouth. We twined tongues until we had to break the kiss to breathe.

"Whew!"

"Honey, you ain't seen nothing yet."

"Can we at least take things a little slow?"

"Okay. This time, we won't have penetrative sex. But next weekend I expect your penis in my vagina."

I shut up. Maud's hands gently caressed my legs as she kissed my chest. My body shivered with excitement.

"Mmmmm."

Maud slid her body upwards and kissed me again. "Your turn."

I gently kissed her neck and slowly traced my tongue down towards her pillowy breasts. My hands softly caressed her legs. When I kissed my way through her cleavage and then lightly traced my tongue over her nipple, she let out a soft moan.

"Okay. Time to make each other orgasm. Use your fingers and be gentle. Most women, including me, like a light touch."

Maud lay next to me and spread her legs enough that I could get my hand to her slit. Her hand wrapped around my rod and she began slowly stroking.

I gently ran my fingers along her pussy lips. With her free hand, she helped guide my thumb to her clit.

"Brush it lightly."

I did, and she shivered. She stroked my cock steadily. We continued to stimulate each other for a bit, and I felt my balls starting to tighten.

"Maud..."

"Go ahead."

I continued to use my hand on her, and her body suddenly shivered through an orgasm. A few seconds later, jets of sperm burst from my balls and landed on my chest and belly.

Once she was recovered from her orgasm, Maud scooped some of my sperm off my chest. She licked it off her fingers and palm. "Tasty."

I licked her fluids off my fingers. "Nice."

I curled up against her, rested my head on her chest, and let my eyes close.

I came awake sometime later. "You dozed for half an hour."

We ate dinner, played three games of Stratego, and climbed back into the bed.

"Good night, Frank."

I nestled againt her. "Good night, Maud."

I had a very erotic dream. It felt like someone was giving me a blow job. I slowly regained consciousness. There was a mouth on my cock and a hand stimulating my balls.

"Maud...?"

"Just a quick late-night snack, dearie. Close your eyes and go back to sleep."

I closed my eyes, but I wasn't about to sleep. Maud's tongue was doing some sort of magic as she traced intricate patterns on my swollen shaft. Her fingertips were brushing against my swollen balls. I let out a series of soft moans.

Maud redoubled her efforts, and soon I was about to blow. Her lips sealed around my shaft and she eagerly swallowed every drop of my cum. I lay there, drained and spent, and passed right back out.

When I woke up in the morning, Maud smiled at me. She licked her lips suggestively. "You tasted wonderful. I think next Sunday morning I'll fuck you awake."

The next week went by in a blur. On Friday night, after dinner, Maud took me to the bed and fingered herself while stroking me, until we were ready. Then she lay on her back and spread her legs.

I positioned myself between then and eased my shaft into her box. Then I began slowly pumping in and out.

"You can go faster, Frank."

I sped my rhythm, and Maud's legs locked around my hips. I pumped her hard and she quickly had an orgasm. The feel of her pussy tightening around me was incredible.

"Wow," I gasped.

"First time fucking a woman to climax?" Maud husked.

I nodded and kept going. Maud climaxed twice more within a few minutes, and the third time was too much. Her internal muscles milked my cock, seeming to suck the cum straight out from my balls.

I rolled off Maud when she was done and lay there, trying to get oxygen back in my body.

"You can't be tired out already."

"I'll be fine in a minute."

Maud wrapped her arm around me and rested my head on her shoulder. "That was wonderful. I've missed having a dick inside me."

"How long has it been?"

"Five and a half years. That's when my husband died. He was a great lay. And until now, the only man I've ever fucked." She paused. "Maybe he would have lived longer if I hadn't wanted sex every night after menopause. But we only get one life and we should pack as much enjoyment into it as possible. Would you be willing to fuck me at least once per day?"

"Even week days?"

"On those days I'll only ask for one cum load from you."

What young man doesn't want sex? I wasn't about to refuse.

"I don't think you'll wear me out."

"I might take a few years off your life span, but it'll be worth it."

She snapped off the lights. I nestled against her in the darkness.

"Good night, Maud."

Her arms wrapped around me.

"Good night, Frank."

I slowly regained consciousness. It was early morning. Maud was on top of me, sliding her pussy up and down on my cock.

"Maud..."

"Lie still, Frank. I've already cum twice."

"I thought..."

"I said I would fuck you awake on Sunday. I didn't say anything about not also fucking you awake on Saturday."

Once again, her logic was impeccable. I lay still and enjoyed the sensations flowing through me. Maud's pussy muscles started actively squeezing my pole, and her second additional climax set me off.

She climbed off me and we lay in bed, recovering.

"Maud?"

"Yes, Frank?"

"How often will you want sex on weekends?"

"Let's see. Friday night, screw you awake on Saturday, Saturday around noon, Saturday evening, screw you awake on Sunday,and Sunday around noon. How many is that?"

"Six."

"I'd add Sunday evening, but I don't want you totally wasted on Monday."

"Thanks. Y'know, I had no idea older women were this good in bed."

"This older woman is. How about some breakfast?"

I followed her naked ass to the kitchen. She knew I was watching and jiggled it a bit.

I needed Sunday evening to recover. And making love to her every day during the week wore me out at first. But eventually I built up my stamina.

Maud lived five more years. And when she came to the very end of her life, she gave me the number of a 57-year-old female friend of hers in need of some young male "companionship."