Life Goes On Ch. 01

Story Info
Rita's reflections.
2.8k words
4.61
30.7k
6
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 05/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember the first time I saw Cool. I was working for his sister Dianne, in New York. She was a bizarre woman, statuesque, and a blond bombshell about forty, bi-sexual and kinky as hell. My twin brothers had applied for work in her mail order lingerie business and ended up becoming her panty boy toys after an extraordinary encounter with her at the annual company Christmas party. I was tipped off to my job my by brothers when her domestic walked out because she didn't want to participate in a females only orgy with Dianne and several of her friends.

I wasn't into the mass sex thing either, but I needed work and the pay was great. It came to pass that the bosses little brother was coming to pay a visit and we were in a frenzy to make a good impression on the kid. Turns out the family is wealthy beyond all stretch of the imagination and the guy arrives in a private jet piloted by a 'Mel's Diner, Flo like, trailer-trash bimbo', with too much boobs and an appetite for young boys, which she exercised at every opportunity.

Dianne, of course, helped herself to all the goodies too, including the brother. The whole apartment was arms and legs for the entire first day and night of his stay. I stayed scarce but I just have to tell you about the brother.

He was the original tall, dark and handsome type. His people called him Tall Cool One. When I first laid eyes on him, I got wet in the panties. I can't explain it, he just had style. He seemed intelligent, soft spoken, charming, took an interest in what you had to say and when he played his guitar for us, I melted away.

He made no bones about the fact that his family was perverted and incestuous. In fact, he spent quite a long time telling me about his black stepmother, and how he had gotten his half sister pregnant and some of the other crazy things his family had done throughout the years. He was a fascinating person to be around.

There was a group sex party at the apartment that weekend and some way or other; I wound up in the middle of it with him, his sister and the blond pilot, and some of Dianne's regular party people. It got extremely kinky because one of the older gals was a pisser and that's one of Dianne's weaknesses. She loves the golden shower and when Cool drenched them, she and her friend Casey were in heaven.

It's still a little hazy on how I ended up in the middle of it, but when his big hard cock slid into me the first time, I had the first real man fuck orgasm I could remember. I was real nice to him after that, because I was hoping for a return engagement. I found out he likes to be pampered. I gave him a complete nail treatment and a full body tongue massage and had the man to myself for the rest of my life. I can still remember it to this day. He lifted me up on the bed, laid me down and lowered his face to my redheaded pussy, and went to town. That man eats pussy just fine. And he's no quitter, either. He stays at it until you're completely drained. Then he wants to fuck.

I was dumbfounded when out of the blue, he tells his sister he's taking me back to Florida with him. I had no more inclination to go flying off to Florida with some weirdo sex maniac, than the man in the moon. So I packed my meager belongings, took my whole fortune of $512.00, and went flying off to Florida with this gorgeous hunk. He really floored me when he gave me a ten thousand dollar cocktail ring, on the flight home. My head would continue to spin for many years. In fact, even now I never know what to expect. He bought a seven million dollar yacht when we were in Costa Rica recently, because I said it was cute.

The man has boundless sexual energy and it really got interesting when he asked me to marry him, we had a double ceremony with his father and the Spanish housekeeper. Oh, let me also mention, we sort of three of us got married together. His half-sister Camille and I decided to share him for life and it has worked for over twenty years. It may sound all a bit strange, but you have to remember, the whole family is perverted in one way or another, including our children whom we love dearly. That's another story all together, but I'll let them tell you about that themselves.

Cool has a way of letting you know what's on his mind without really saying it out loud. He makes his mind up and that's the way she goes. I have to admit, when you have money, anything can happen. His dad was always after him to spend, spend, spend, but Cool has his own ideas. When he wants something, he goes after it. He only buys the best and when he builds something on the estate, it's a fortress built to last. There are nine buildings on the property now, all poured concrete and stone.

Our entire life together has been one long sexual free for all. Virtually anything is allowed, and everything goes. I remember once many years ago when I was pregnant with Bobby Sue, we went into Daytona to buy a car. Cool ended up buying nine Cadillac's. I sucked off the salesman and Camille fucked the guy in the back of a limo on the sales floor. It was all very humorous.

We spent many evenings in Old Virgil's Chamber Of Tortures; Cool calls it The War Room. This is a dark dungeon like room, accessible only through a secret door in the study, set up with all manner of medieval equipment designed for the specific purpose of tying or chaining people to in order to inflict either pain, or sexual pleasure. A huge cabinet on one wall contains many implements of pain or pleasure, including all kinds of whips and paddles, nipple clamps and ball stretchers, masks, gags, leather straps and soft silken ropes, feathers, you name it. No body ever gets hurt there, but we surely have us a time.

I remember Cool coming into the kitchen one night, all excited about finding an old guitar in a pawnshop up in Jacksonville. Music and playing the guitar is the one thing that Cool does that is all his own. I think he does it for his own satisfaction and forgets that anyone else even enjoys his gift. He invited me to come downstairs to his little studio and keep him company while he put new strings on his new treasure and played it through his amazing sound amplifiers.

We talked about lots of stuff that night, our kids, and Caroline, my mother and Camille. He reminisced about Helen and Marie and Karen. He wondered about the chubby blond he and Marie had sex with in St, Augustine, who he found later and brought her home. And the bartender that watched the door for them that day. He's had so many experiences, and I've had so few. He makes me crazy horny when he talks about his other women.

The unspoken rule of the house is, nobody gets their nose out of joint over one of us having sex with any of the others. Everybody agreed going in that freedom of choice was the rule. Sometimes I wish I had him all to myself but then I realize that he would have fucked me to death, by now, if he hadn't had so many other playmates. Truth is, I've slept with all of them myself, both man and woman alike. And I have loved every minute of it.

Cool was feeling particularly romantic on this evening, as I recall, and he joined me on the sofa with a glass of his favorite Scotch and my white wine. He sat facing me as we talked about nothing and out of the blue, he says, "Thanks for being such a great wife."

You could have knocked me off the couch with a feather. He never says things like that.

"Thank you, yourself," I answered, wondering what would come next.

"No, I mean it," he continued. "I wonder sometimes what possessed me to bring you here but I just write if off to good fortune. We've got an insane household here, but you're always the rock."

I was stunned by his philosophical meanderings. His eyes looked as if he was about to cry.

"I just love you so much," he said softly.

I reached for his glass and set both of them on the floor and covered his mouth with my own. His tongue slipped between my lips and snaked its way deep into my mouth. I crawled way up into his arms and our kiss lasted for long minutes. I suddenly had those wet panties again and knew we would soon be engaged in our favorite pastime.

I helped Cool out of his clothes and took him deep in my mouth. I love the taste and feel of his cock. He's thick and long enough to fill me completely up, without stretching me to the limits. His moans of pleasure reassured me I was making him feel good. I sucked gently, taking him all the way to the back of my throat and swirling my tongue all around the bottom of him. I pulled back to the head and raked my teeth easily along his length. I let him pop out and licked him all the way down to his dark rosebud and back to the tip.

I quickly stuck my finger in my mouth to get it wet and slowly pushed it into his butt, taking his cock back deep in my throat. Cool moaned again, this time much louder and he pushed himself farther into my mouth. He was getting even harder.

Cool was getting really cranked up and wanted to suck on my pussy. I let him lay flat on the sofa and I lifted my leg across his face, giving him free access to my drooling cunt, without ever breaking contact with his cock. Tall Cool delved right in. His tongue went directly through my damp lips and into the heart of me. When he hit my clit for the first time, tiny little sparks shot through me. I must have clamped down on him with my teeth, because he grunted in protest. I couldn't help my self; his tongue in my pussy was driving me bonkers.

The man is like this every time we make love. He enjoys every second of it and gives you a hell of a ride every time. Just like that night in the studio, he kept sucking at my pussy until I had no more strength left in me. Then he turned me around and slipped that big hard sausage in my pussy and drilled into me like John Henry.

He had me on my hands and knees with one arm under me driving into me like he was afraid I'd get away. Not so, My Love, I ain't interested in anything else but your big pecker and it feels marvelous. When he's fucking me from behind, he gets his cock in me just right and hits me way up inside on just this one spot, and BINGO! I go off like a rocket. Well, I'm having one huge orgasm after another when suddenly, I feel him stiffen up and plug his big dick as far inside me as he can mash it. Then I feel the heat in there from his juice flooding into me. It consumes me and I just wail when he fills me up.

It's always the same, even when we're with Camille or one of the others. I get light headed when I feel his hot cum filling me up.

I enjoy having sex with the others too. Camille and I have blown each other away for many years. She has a special thing with Cool, something beyond consciousness. Their bond is a blood bond and no one even knows what the original attraction was. She was pregnant with Caroline when I came on the scene so I didn't pry. We just all fell in love with each other and have lived it together the whole time. Go figure.

When our son reached puberty. He lusted over his older sister Caroline. And then he started chasing Bobby Sue. It's got to be in the genes, all this interfamily sexual attraction. I first encountered Billy with Caroline a couple of days after he turned nineteen. But I've been told, he'd been boffing her for quite some time. They were bunched up on the bed down in the video room. I'm not sure why I went down there but I was standing just inside the door when I heard this slurping sound and thought Cool had one of the ladies in for a photo session. Upon further examination, I found Caroline sucking on he brother's hard cock. He was a jackrabbit to say the least. He popped off in her mouth in about two minutes. She got mad as hell at him, but he just turned her over and slipped his still hard meat into her sloppy pussy and pumped away. He only lasted a couple of minutes again and then he jumped up and left her laying on the bed, fuming.

He almost ran me down on his way out of the studio, but he didn't see me. I went in to Caroline and sat with her on the bed for a long time.

"Does Camille know you and Billy are doing this?" I asked.

"Nobody except Bobby Sue knows," Caroline sniffled.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"He gets off so fast," she explained. "He never gets me there."

"Have you ever had an orgasm?" I asked, softly.

"With a boy, or otherwise?" she countered.

I knew where we were going so I let her talk.

"This guy I dated at school, finally got around to sex," she said. "I let him play with my tits on a couple of dates but he never went any farther. One night I just asked him if he wanted to play with my cooter and he said sure. Next thing I know, I had this big dick with a green rubber on it screwing me. I came like mad. When he found out that I was part black, he dumped me."

"Pig," I said. "Now how about otherwise?"

"I get off when I masturbate," she whispered.

"You're supposed to," I said. "How about with another girl?"

"Not really," she said.

"Are you interested?" I asked.

I was dripping, by now. Caroline was so much like her mother was when we first started up together; I couldn't resist the opportunity to investigate.

"Oh, yes." Caroline breathed.

She had been sitting just inches from me, naked, during this entire conversation. I reached my hand out and touched her cheek. I had to be naked immediately so I stood up and stripped as fast as I could and then I lay with her on the bed. We explored each other's bodies for a long time. We never rushed or pushed. It simply happened. We kissed and fondled feet, legs, knees, thighs, fingers, elbows, breasts, toes, nipples, necks, armpits, eye sockets, ears, ass holes, and pussies. Both of us were supercharged.

When my mouth touched her on her drenched Mons Venus, Caroline erupted like a volcano, spilling her sweet honey all over my face. I dabbled in her until she could no longer talk straight. After a while, she returned the favor. Timidly at first, but she was a quick study and shortly, I splashed over her face with a strong sweet orgasm of my own.

"You remind me of your mama, Honey," I told her.

"Oh, God, Rita. You won't tell my mother, will you?" Caroline asked, worried.

"Your mother will want to make love to you too, Darlin'" I answered.

And she has. And we have together. And I have engaged the services of my son, on many occasions. But just like Caroline told me. He's a sixty-second man. He's gotten real close to his grandmother, my mother. I hope she teaches him how to relax. He can be a frustrating boy.

Life at Islands Estates is an adventure. I have enjoyed every day of my life here and look forward to whatever the future may hold. Tall Cool Virgil Ellis is a saga as yet unfinished.