Life Goes On Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A small crowd had gathered in the room, as always happens when the two of them got together to create. Everyone clapped when Dennis played the latest version of the tape again.

"We miss the music, Papa," Bobby Sue said. "You don't play for us enough any more."

"I know, Baby," Cool said. "We're going to do better from now on. Dennis and I want to start playing in the clubs again."

"That'll take some of the heat off us girls," Rita interjected, to a round of chuckles.

Debbie rolled her eyes and punched Dennis playfully in the ribs. She had heard all the stories about the two of them in the old days.

"Hell," Cool said. "Who'd even be interested in two old farts like us?"

The hands of the seven women in the room shot into the air. Cool smiled. Dennis shrugged. Billy Joe and Steve just grinned and stayed quiet. They could hardly wait to get out in the countryside with the two old pros.

"Me thinks 'twould be best if we let the boys just be boys," Camille added. "They always get tired of it and drag their sorry asses home sooner or later."

Again the room was filled with laughter.

Life Goes On!

12