Life has a Wicked Curveball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim's attorney attempted to counter the claims. While they admitted he did have the videos in his possession, Jim refuted the idea that he posted them online. Further forensic s proved that Jim never visited that web site, and that his wireless network was an unsecure network. Furthermore, all of the videos that were posted to the website were performed in a single session, leaving suspicion or doubt that someone else quickly created the account and uploaded the videos by accessing his home network in an attempt to frame Jim Reese.

While Jim escaped criminal charges, the ramifications were still felt. Other women that he recorded came forward and demanded their videos be deleted. He was fired from his job for unprofessional behavior. He was more or less ran out of town.

Janice, too, felt the ramifications as the lawsuit was going on; however, she endured the infamy in a desperate hope that somehow Steve would view this as her accepting responsibility for her actions, and prove that she was truly sorry. While guys continued to hit on her in hopes of scoring a date with a "porn star", she turned them down. Steve was the only man for her.

12