Life in a Small Town Ch. 01

Story Info
A story for the twisted.
4.9k words
4.17
37.1k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would have been a working class neighborhood, except hardly anyone who lived there worked. It was built in the prosperous early sixties, a suburb of a large Southern city. It was a bedroom community. About ten miles out from the city. The low slung ranch homes didn't look too prosperous now. The trees and shrubs planted by the builders were now tall and overgrown. Some yards had cars parked in them that hadn't been moved in over a year. Mostly older retired folks, white middle class, and younger hispanic families lived there. There were a few younger couples and single folks too, people who didn't have what you would call dual income households.

I was a single income family now. The whole dot com thing did me in. Then my wife did me in when the money stopped. The divorce was bad, real bad. She decided to become the wife of an insurance salesman, his third wife. She did me a favor though. She never was much of a wife. Married out of college, we had more sex in the year before we married than the six years we were. She got everything. All I got was my laptop, a recliner and a portable TV.

That's why I was here now. Shortly after the divorce my mother died and I inherited a little money, enough to pay cash for one of these homes in a run down neighborhood and get some furniture. Had to pay cash, the divorce ruined my credit. Not much furniture, but at least a desk and a table and some chairs. I got an old antique bed that was in my mom's attic. I bought a new mattress. It looked out of place in the bedroom, this huge four poster bed with a high hand carved head board in my tiny bedroom all by it self. I put my desk in there, by the window. At least I could see out the back of the house from there. It helped to look out the back window. My back yard backed up to another back yard. Whoever lived there had planted all sorts of ornamental shrubs and flowers. It was kind of a bright spot in an otherwise depressing neighborhood. Maybe someday I would buy some curtains. The divorce had left me feeling emasculated, buying curtains was just not something I felt up to.

I really wasn't feeling like getting a job. I had looked but the market was overflowing with people in my line of work. I never like running with the herd, especially one as pathetic as this one. Since it was a small town I figured I could pick up some business doing website design and consulting for some of the small businesses around here. They still had small family owned businesses here. Unlike most suburban areas this one never got a Wal-Mart, or a Blockbuster it just didn't have the demographics for it.

I had been divorced for over nine months. Spring was near. The wild onions, henbit, and other spring weeds were coming up in the lawn. A wild wisteria vine was blooming on the power line that ran between my backyard and the one behind it. It made a nice frame for the house behind mine, that looked from the back to be of the same floor plan. I hadn't seen the old woman who lived there in her back yard all winter, but now she would come out from time to time to clean up the yard and the flower beds. I had never spoken to her. I felt guilty about not being a good neighbor and all, but I didn't want to be here too long. It didn't seem wise to form any attachments. Then one day saw a young girl out in the back with the old woman. It was her shape that I noticed first. Her ass to be more specific. It was perfect, ripe, round, like a fruit at its peak, like you only see on young girls. It was desirable fruit, probably forbidden fruit. She looked too young, but I didn't care. I hadn't had sex in nearly a year, and seeing her made me feel like a man again, lusty, driven, and wanting to posses her. She wore tight hip hugging jeans over long slim legs, a t-shirt that exposed her belly, flat smooth and slim waisted and she wore heels. I thought to myself how easily my hand would slip down the front of her low waisted jeans and into her pussy. Pussy, god I needed some pussy. I had forgotten how much I needed it. Her hair was long and brown, her eyes dark, full lips, with tanned skin. She was talking to the old woman. I tried to think of some reason to go out and start up a conversation. Then I realized how obvious it would be, since I had never even introduced my self to the old lady. The girl hugged the old lady and left.

She looked too young for me, probably only eighteen or nineteen. At thirty seven she would only think me some kind of creep if I came on to her. Later I decided to go to the corner grocery. It was one of those that included a video rental, and tanning beds. Maybe I would rent a movie from the "mature" section and get rid of some tension I thought. When I got there I pretended to look at the new releases, but I was scanning the shelves looking for the adult section. All I found were some cheesy Playboy channel tapes. I picked up one anyway. When I got to the counter, the kid looked at the title and told me he couldn't rent that tape since he was only sixteen and it was an adult title. He hollered into the back office and out came the owner, a woman, a very attractive woman, not what I expected. She looked about my age or a maybe a few years older. She was blond, long legged, in heels of all things. She had an hour glass figure and was proud of it judging by the tightness of her sweater and pants. She had full hips and a nice bust line. I wondered if they were real. She looked sort of trashy, but in a very desirable way. Hell, it didn't matter to me. She looked at the tape and smiled.

"I seriously doubt you want to watch this. This is crap."

I wasn't sure what she meant.

"Follow me, I will show you the good stuff."

I followed her behind the counter into a back room. The walls were lined with more tapes than she had out front. There was a small sofa and TV/VCR on a table.

"What is your preference? Don't be embarrassed. I am kind of a connoisseur myself. Girl/girl, Boy/Girl, D/s, Gay?.... no, you are definitely not Gay, but us girls like to watch a couple of well hung guys sometimes."

I was taken aback, not sure what to say. My better judgment told me to excuse myself, but being in a room with that much porn, a hot understanding woman, and having my libido back was just too much.

"You can even preview them. I'll leave you alone. The TV works if you want to check them out. Just take your pick and let me know. I'll be out by the counter. I will have to close soon though so don't take too long."

I had never seen this much porn! My ex hated it. It was degrading she said. Me always begging her for sex was what was degrading! There must have been hundreds of tapes! I couldn't make up my mind, so I just picked one at random from the Girl/Boy section and popped it in the VCR. It was typical, some silicone babe giving some guy a blow-job at the drop of a hat and him slipping his cock right into her shaved pussy from behind. It was all so easy in a skin flick, no begging, no endless foreplay trying to get her wet enough to slide my dick in her. This was great. As the movie played I looked for some more tapes. The time must have passed quicker than I thought.

"Have you found what you want? I need to close. Oh, I see you've got one playing now. Sometimes there is nothing quite like good ole straight fucking I always say," she smiled looking at the TV.

"I am sorry, I didn't know closing time was so near."

"It wasn't, but I sent the kid home and locked up anyway. Would you like to watch a movie with me?"

"Huh, yeah, sure, I guess," I stammered, surprised by my good fortune. "You hardly know me though. Are you sure?"

"Well, we both like porn. You aren't wearing a ring, and you are new around here. That is all I need to know. Sit down lets watch the flick and we can get to know each other."

Strangely enough we sat on the sofa and began talking. I guess I needed to talk. I had been alone for so long. I told her about my marriage, my divorce, losing my job, and all about what I did for a living. She really seemed interested. She kept looking into my eyes, resting her hand on my shoulder in a sympathetic gesture. We lost interest in the flick.

"You sound like you have really been through it. I just hate bitches that use you like your ex did and then dump you when you have some bad luck. I hope you don't mind but I hate her already. It sounds like she didn't really appreciate what she had. Believe me, I have had my troubles with men myself.

"You know every single woman around here has been talking about you. You are a very hot item among the gossips. You don't look like the type of man that usually hangs around here. I have to warn you, you are in a small town now and everyone knows everyone. If they don't know the story on somebody they will just make it up. You can't really know what the truth is and what isn't. Me, I am straight up with everyone. I have no secrets. Hell, everyone in this town and the next rents my videos. I know all their dirty secrets so they don't give me a hard time."

"You know neither of us seems too interested in this movie. Let me put something in that is more my type of video. After all I am buying," she said with a big smile.

She got up and pulled a tape out of the drawer in the table where the TV sat and replace the tape I had picked out.

"You let me know if this makes you uncomfortable, but I have to say, this stuff makes me so damned hot..."

I sat quietly and watched the TV. I wondered how this was going to turn out. It seemed too easy. Had I been married too long? Maybe she just wanted to watch the tape. Maybe I should make a move? The movie was set in some old Victorian Mansion owned by a woman. In the opening scene she had a girl tied over a horse in a bedroom and was using a crop on her ass. The woman was some sort of a dominatrix I figured. Dressed in leather boots, a leather thong, and leather bustier she looked very hot. She was verbally abusing the girl tied to the horse, calling her a slut, a whore and telling her how much she was going to like what she was going to do to her. The girl seemed to enjoy the treatment judging by how easily the dominatrix slid the handle of the crop into her ass. It was turning me on but I still felt uncomfortable with this new acquaintance sitting by me.

"Don't you like it? Damn, I would love to do that."

"Do you like girls?" I asked.

"No, I hate the competition. And once you have had a good man... well, I guess you have to be a woman to understand. I have experimented with other women but found it not for me. But, I would love to do that some little smart ass bitch. Know what I mean? Haven't you ever wanted to have some woman tied down and show her who was boss? I mean really humiliate her in the most personal way, sexually, make them your fucking slave. I am sorry, maybe I am offending you?" she asked.

"No, I just have never met anyone like you. You have only just met me."

"Maybe so, but I have had you on my mind since you moved in and like I said you'd be surprised out much people around her talk about someone new. You are a good looking man and now that I have met you I know you are smart too, with all that knowledge about computers and stuff. Let's watch some more."

The scene continued with the dominatrix tying the girl in various ways, punishing her with clamps, paddles, and whips. The woman whose name I still didn't know was sitting closer to me now, studying my face as I watched. She placed her hand on my shoulder.

"You know what I hate about these movies? They never show them actually doing anything when someone is tied up. I guess it is a legal thing. I wish sometimes I could watch movie and see someone being fucked or made to lick some pussy. Watch them struggle, watch them being forced to enjoy something....

I was getting more turned on by what she was saying than the movie. I began to squirm in my seat. "Yeah, I know what you mean," I replied, trying to hide my arousal. She leaned across my lap now and took her hand and grabbed my crotch.

"Just like right now. I am making you do something that you think you shouldn't be doing, but in reality you know you want to do you?"

I said nothing. She squeezed me harder and smiled at me.

"Don't you?"

I moaned and nodded my head yes.

"Have you ever been tied up?"

"No."

"I want to tie you up. Don't worry, nothing to fancy. It is just a game, just two people getting to know each other. It'll be fun, you'll like it. I promise."

She kept massaging my cock through my pants. I hesitated, thought about it, and then said, "Okay. What did you have in mind?"

She got up and pulled open a drawer under the table that held the TV. She took out a pair of handcuffs.

"Turn around and put your hands behind your back."

"You must do this a lot," I remarked as she clamped my wrist into the cuffs. I felt a surge of adrenalin. I began to shake some from the excitement.

"Not as much as I would like to," she smiled.

She stood up and looked at me sitting there. I had to scoot out to the edge of the sofa with my arms around my back.

"I like the way that looks already. Sort of helpless aren't you?"

"I guess."

She began to rub herself, her breast with one hand and her crotch with the other.

"Ooh, I like this. Do you like it? I promise you will," she spoke as she unzipped her slacks kicking off her heels at the same time and them peeling her pants down her legs and kicking them off as well. Then she put her heels back on. " l love wearing heels. They are a little painful, but what's a little pain after all? The make my legs and ass look so much better don't you think?"

The whole scene was starting to seem too much like some porn movie. I looked at her. She was naked from the waist down, her pussy was naked too, completely hairless with a gold ring hanging over her clit. Damn, I couldn't believe all of this was real. I always wished my ex would shave her cunt and here was a woman who did and who seemed to really enjoy sex too! She pulled her sweater over her head and unsnapped her bra. Damn, she had gold rings in her nipples too! This was one hot bitch, I thought.

"You like my rings? Aren't they pretty? I just love the way my clit ring feels. It rubs me just right when I am fucking. Do you want to fuck me, Michael? You didn't know I knew your name did you? My name is Donna, Michael. You can call my Ms. Donna, or maybe Mistress Donna, you know like a dominatrix."

"Sure whatever you say."

"Good boy. Now stand up."

I stood up and she took hold of the waist of my jeans and pulled me close, so close I could smell her. She smelled of perfume, cigarettes, and pussy,... wet musky pussy. Damn I thought, I never loved the smell of pussy so much! I wanted to touch it, to taste it. Then I realized my hands were cuffed. I felt frustrated. She was studying me, looking at me, she could see the frustration in my eyes, she could see the outline of my cock in my jeans. Neither one of us spoke. When I looked at her she was already looking at me. Then, expertly, she unsnapped my jeans with one hand and pulled down the zipper with the other and reached for my cock, her eyes never leaving mine. My dick was slick with pre-cum. It seemed to please her as she smeared it over the head of my cock and stroked it. Then she let go and took both hands and pushed my jeans to my ankles and then pushed me back down on the sofa.

"Lay down and stretch out."

I did. She then straddled me, her pussy directly over my face. She knew the effect she was having. She had played this game before. I wondered how many men she had played it with and what is was about me that made her want to. She pulled her cunt lips apart and pulled the ring back exposing her clit, stiff and demanding. Her inner lips were shiny with her juices and the smell was strong from working all day.

"Do you really want it? Then beg me. Stick out your tongue and bed like a little puppy."

I wasn't sure about this game but I was going to play it. I really needed to fuck her and right now I would do anything to do it. I lifted my head toward her pussy and stuck out my tongue. She pulled back.

"My, my, you are a nasty little cunt licker aren't you. Do you like me to talk dirty to you? Lets see."

She turned and looked over her shoulder at my hard throbbing cock.

"Oh yes you do."

Then she lowered her pussy down on my face so hard I couldn't breath, grinding it against my nose and face, smearing it all over my face, not waiting for me to even lick her. She was musky and hot. My tongue tried to find her clit. I felt it's stiffness run back and forth over my lips but her hips bucking on my face were too active to get a good grip on it. It was as though she didn't need me to lick her, just rubbing her cunt on my face was sufficient for her. She only needed to use my face as a masturbatory device as though it were some sort of dildo or vibrator. She was violent and forceful, making sure she literally rubbed my nose in it, seemingly careful to leave her juices, her essence, all over my face, marking it as her own.

She had worked herself up. I could tell she was about to cum. She had found a rhythm.

"Let me feel that tongue. Stick it out! Make it hard and pointed. Flick it, lick my clit," she said frantically.

I did as she told me.

"No, not up and down! Back and forth, side to side. That is the way I like it. Yeah that is right..."

Then she moaned, her body stiffened, then trembled as she came. She jerked as the last spasms of the orgasm left her. She had even let out a small moan. I feared she would be satisfied and I would be left wanting. My ex would do that. Once I had made her cum she would lose interest in sex for at least a week, sometimes two.

"Damn baby, I sure like fucking your face."

That was all she said as she scooted down my body and poised her pussy over my cock. She took it in her hand and ran the head of it between her lips and settled down on it. She grunted smiled as it touched some special spot inside her that she found particularly satisfying .

"Don't cum too fast. I am not through with you. That is a nice cock you have there and I want to use it for a while."

I couldn't believe how nice it felt. I seemed forever since I had felt the inside of a pussy other than my ex-wife's. It was incredibly hot, very wet, and yet it didn't feel as tight as my ex's pussy. Donna's pussy seemed larger than most women's. I wasn't sure if it was because it was hairless or what, but when she lowered herself onto my face I couldn't help but notice how large her cunt lips were, the way they gaped, and hung down from the outer lips. Her clit was large as well, easily found protruding from its hood, pink and stiff.

Donna began to rock her hips back and forth, my cock sliding in and out.

"Ohhh that is nice. I have been thinking about this for a while now. Do you like it?"

I nodded yes.

She became serious, her hips rocking in a slow motion rhythm. "Do you like this Michael?

Again I nodded yes. She stopped her movement. She looked right in my eyes and then I felt her pussy. It was squeezing my cock. I had heard some women could do it, but thought it was just a myth. It would squeeze and the let go, squeeze and then let go. I began to gasp. She sensed I was getting close and she stopped and smiled. Then she began rocking back and forth, faster now, her eyes closed, she moved like a machine, her tits swinging, she ground her clit hard against me. Then she came again, this time she moaned loudly, almost a scream. Again she jerked as the last spasms of an orgasm escaped her. Then she laid down on my chest, her tits pushing against my chest, her mouth against my ear. I could feel her hot hard breath in my ear and on my neck. Her hips had stopped moving, but mine hadn't. It was my turn now and I wanted to cum.

"Oooo baby, you are so eager and hard."

12