Life in Hawaii Ch. 00

Story Info
Departure: Kat's neighboring pervert walks in on her changing.
777 words
4.12
90.1k
35

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanialus
Sanialus
315 Followers

Chapter 0: Departure

Kat was looking forward to today. She was finally leaving for her new job in Hawaii; She had packed last night and all that was left was to shower, dress, and leave. As she pulled off her top, she wondered what Hawaii would be like. Similar to the Hollywood image, complete with palm trees and year round warm weather, or more like most of the world, replete with normality? She dropped the line of thought as she took off her panties.

Kat, born Catherine Elizabeth Gladwell, thought these and other thoughts as she let the steaming water caress her huge boobs. She often regretted her twin assets, as she felt they distracted from the rest of her stunning curves and luscious blond locks. However, these same looming peaks were currently garnering the most of her attention, as she lathered them thoroughly, only half for the cleanliness. While she pulled and twisted, rubbed and fondled, she considered finishing herself off; however, she suddenly jolted to her feet as she heard the doorbell ringing downstairs. Shoot, she thought, is the taxi here already?. She snapped off the water and raced downstairs, pausing only to grab a towel to cover her blatant nudity (not that she thought that the driver would mind, although her neighbor might, and she didn't want to gratify her neighbor's 18 year old son with a glimpse of her stunning nakedness).

As she hit the first floor running, Kat realized her 'towel' was little more than a dishcloth. Ah well, nothing to for it do now. She opened the door. The taxi driver's jaw immediately dropped at the probably-illegal amount of skin she was showing. Blushing, she glanced down: the towel barely covered her nipples, and, if she hadn't been shaved clean, would have almost certainly left her blond pussy hair on display as well. She mumbled, "I'll just get my things...".

"Nonsense! let me, please." The driver replied. Without waiting for a response, he walked in and grabbed a duffel, scoring an excellent view of her uncovered buns as as he passed and glanced back. Stammering, she rushed upstairs to get dressed. Slipping into the first pair of underwear she could find, a white thong that all but disappeared between in her butt, she began to pull on a white sundress when she heard a voice from behind, "You know, you really would look better in this..."

Gasping and clutching her dress over her mountainous orbs, she whipped around to see her neighbor's 18 year old son standing in the doorway holding the sheerest negligee she owned. Astonished at his brazenness, she retreated into her walk-in closet, making sure to lock the door this time. As she pulled a bra over her godlike breasts, she realized that it was too small. Damn, are my boobs still getting bigger? This was my favorite bra.... Just as she threw the too-small bra to the floor, she beard another click, as that pervert opened the closet door! A nearly inaudible "Whoa.." echoed through the air between them as he beheld her gorgeous tits in all their unrestrained glory. Slamming the door in his face, she realized that the lock had been broken for a week and that the repairman had not yet come. She leaned on the door while she dressed, ensuring that he could gain no entry.

As she stepped out of the closet, she dashed to the phone, dialing the kid's mother. Seeing what Kat was doing, he weighed his odds; having decided, he dived forward and dragged off her dress, leaving her in just a barely-there thong. Too shocked to react, she dropped the phone on the bed as he yanked her panties down. "Hello?" the phone sounded tinnily. As if in greeting, Kat moaned lustfully as the boy plunged a finger into her now-wet pussy, simultaneously reaching up to suck on a nipple. "Johnny! Stop!" she cried out as he set his other hand massaging her clit. "Johnny? Kat? I'm coming over this instant!"

His mother was fast, and lived next door, but Johnny was faster. In response to his furious fingering, Kat had stopped fighting just lay there enjoying the wonderful sensations coming from her soaking wet pussy. Just then, his mother angrily stormed into the room, and grabbed Johnny by the collar. Slapping him, she began to drag him out. As he left, he saw Kat winking at him, promising more wonders to come...

"Well, that was certainly a good note to leave on. I feel a little mean for getting him in such trouble... and for hinting, heehee." With this, Kat dressed again and departed for the airport.

Sanialus
Sanialus
315 Followers