Life in Hawaii Ch. 01

Story Info
Kat is stripped at the airport, and again on the plane.
1.9k words
4.08
158.3k
54

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanialus
Sanialus
320 Followers

Chapter 1: Plane

As she hopped into the taxi, she reflected about the events of previous minutes. Since she was leaving for a good long while, she decided she might as well go out with a bang. Thus, as she hopped out of the taxi at the airport, she yanked down her thong and threw them as a tip to her mostly chivalrous driver. Blowing a kiss, she picked up her bags, ready for check-in. Little did she know, the door had caught the tip of her dress, and, as the car drove away, tore most of her dress off, and sped away, leaving her with barely six inches of fabric. She was left standing on the side in a now-near-illegally-short skirt, with no panties. With a sigh, she continued onward, figuring she could buy a new dress in the terminal shops.

Little did she know, most of the airport security team was out today with the flu; those few that remained were all male. She removed her shoes, probably flashing the rest of the line a few times. As she stepped through the metal detector, she heard the dreaded "ma'am, would you please come with us?". Not wanting to miss her plane, she did not protest, instead following them behind a screen. Immediately, a stocky guard began a pat down search; however, he seemed very focused on her breasts, and the general nipple area. A few more guards walked over, ostensibly to help with the search, but they had other ideas in mind. One began to thoroughly 'search' her ass cheeks; the other made her jump when he reached under her skirt and cupped her now-sopping pussy. As she moaned with delight, a fourth removed her tattered dress and threw it aside; murmurs arose from nearby travelers upon seeing this article of clothing fly out. As she sank to the floor in ecstasy, a fifth and sixth guard came over to see what the hubbub was. They quickly joined in the mauling of Kat's body. She writhed in exquisite pleasure on the carpet.

20 minutes later, after recovering from her very exceptional searching, she dashed out to retrieve her dress. After dressing, she walked demurely to the back of the line; it was no use, as all eyes were inevitably on her disheveled state. To her horror, she realized that the screen was back lit, and that you could see everything that went on! Even worse, a security line had formed behind the screen! Not only was she just denuded and fondled by six strangers, hundreds more watched it happen! Hanging her head in shame, she was glad she had no living relatives anywhere near there.

As she boarded the plane, she was overjoyed that she was out: she would never have to live down the embarrassment of talking to anyone from that town again. However, as she sat down, she saw one of her old high school boyfriends, serving drinks. She tried to duck, but had nowhere to hide, wedged in between two older men. He had seen her.

If she remembered correctly, they had broken up badly; she hoped he still didn't hold a grudge. He approached: "Well hello there, Kat! That was quite a show you put on back there in security..."

One of the men next to her asked, "What happened?"

"Kat here went aside with about six security guards and, in front of everyone, stripped bare, and bared those titanic melons of hers to them. They clearly accepted her invitation, and really went to town on her! You could probably hear her screams from across the terminal. I'll bet she enjoyed every minute of it though, didn't ya, Kat?"

"That wasn't how that happened at at all!"

"Wooh boy, sounds like we missed quite the event, eh Edgar?"

"For sure!"

"Not quite! I'm certain I saw a news camera there, and they'll play that footage for sure on tonights segment! This plane can probably play it on the screens."

On cue, several large, hi def tvs slowly lowered; All eyes again watched, from the perfect vantage point, as she received orgasm after orgasm. Exhausted, Kat fell asleep as her own loud moans and piercing cries echoing through the plane.

As she drifted into sleep, she heard the two men conversing; she was too exhausted to care. She should have. Soon after, men began giggling and implemented their plan. They, ever so softly, removed her blanket. She shivered slightly; her nipples stood out like erasers beneath the thin dress. They stealthily shifted her top to be a little more revealing, moved her skirt down a little. In short order, they had exposed her hard nipples and full bosom for all to see once more. About two hours after they had started, they had worked her tattered clothing down to her ankles, leaving her naked for their feasting eyes. One wordlessly handed the other a 20 dollar bill as they began lecherously exploring her body.

A young women across the aisle gave Kat dirty looks as her husband stared, mouth agape, at Kat's perfect figure. The intensity of these glares did not decrease as the two men began to rub her nipples, and to delicately probe her shaved pussy.

An hour later, well into the flight, Kat woke up, feeling somewhat cold, to a voice asking her whether she would like a drink. She sleepily mumbled, "coke...", and rubbed her eyes. It was then that she felt the soft fabric nestled around her feet, the wet spot on the seat under her. She glanced down, shockingly realizing that she was bare-assed naked! She looked around once more, noticing that the two men were both gone, and that her old boyfriend was pouring her a coke. Watching her massive cans instead of his hand, he mistakenly set the cup down on the edge of the tray. I fell, and spilled it all over her dress. She nearly jumped to her feet, ready to explode at him, but thought better of it due to her nudity. She glared at him icily as he moved on, sniggering.

Kat looked around for something to cover herself with, besides her soaked dress. For some reason, there were no blankets nearby; she figured it was her ex- that did it. Looking behind her, she saw the two old men approaching down the aisles. She panicked, and quickly threw on her drenched dress. Kat instantly regretted it, as her meager white dress was now almost wholly transparent. Her erect nipples were clearly visible, and her pussy lips were practically on display.

The men sat down, "My my, what have we here, Miss Kat?"

"Erm... Um... I don't suppose either of you gentlemen would have a blanket or some spare clothes?" "No, sorry. You could ask the flight attendant, though." With this, he pushed the call button, and within a few minutes her ex-boyfriend was there. She stammered, "Um... Can I get a few spare blankets, please?"

He replied, "We're out, sorry. I think the captain has a spare outfit; he was visiting his wife or something. You could ask him... Just walk to the front of the plane and knock!"

She decided to try it. After all, she didn't want to show up in Hawaii in this getup. Blushing furiously, she rose and pushed past the man to her left. He quickly squeezed her ass as she did so, making her yelp. Even more people looked over, lured by her cry and entranced by her stunning appearance. As she passed the first pair of people flanking the aisle, both gave her a light slap on the ass. To her horror, the next two continued this, lingering slightly longer with their hands on her luscious bottom. Why on earth did I get a seat all the way in the back..., she thought forlornly. About halfway through coach, some wise guy decided to grope her boobs as she passed as well. Soon she was pushing through a wall of groping paws, all trying to get under her dress. By the time she had gotten to the captain's cabin, her dress had been pulled off her fleshy slopes, and pushed up over her hips, leaving her fully exposed once more.

She knocked. The door swung open, and she dashed to the welcoming refuge, eager to get away from the rest of the passengers. She saw the captain, a middle aged, handsome man, and his younger copilot; both were sitting speechless at her heaving temples of flesh. She blushed once more, again embarrassed by her state of undress. "Er, hi... I was told you might have a spare set of clothes? As you can see, I'm somewhat in need..." Kat asked.

The captain responded, "Well, I do... But it might not be quite what you're looking for..."

"Anything! I'll take it!"

With this, the captain reached into a nearby bag and pulled out one of the most ridiculous outfits Kat had ever seen. It was comprised of two pieces; the first was essentially a long loincloth, tied with something akin to fishing line, with nothing to cover her bottom. The top was debatably a bikini, except that the only fabric was the merest squares of cloth designed to cover the nipples; It had matching near-invisible ties. Agog at how anyone could wear such a thing, Kat nearly decided to keep her current dress. However, as she didn't want the journey, and the trip back, to have been in vain accepted the outfit. The captain honorably turned around, and, after a few strategic coughs, so did the copilot. She quickly removed her wet dress, donning and tying the two piece. It was only slightly better than her previous dress. This somewhat covered her pussy and nipples; however, it left her ass and most of her areolas completely exposed. It also displayed her pussy if she so much as moved her legs at all.

Her return and new outfit was met with a standing ovation as she emerged. As she walked down the aisles, the passengers were much less mob-like: they each gave her tits a quick grope, a light slap on the ass, and let her by unimpeded. As she again squeezed by the man next to her seat, she passed butt-towards him, not wanting to display her pussy in all it's shaven glory as her loincloth shifted. Faced with Kat's exceptionally perfect, and essentially naked, ass so close, the man could not help but reach out. His enthusiastic mauling of her buttocks pushed her forward; she almost tripped over the seat in front of her. She managed to push him off and sat down, glaring at him. The rest of the ride was mostly uneventful, aside from her eternal vigilance against the pairs of groping hands that kept trying to cop a feel before they landed.

Finally, the plane touched down. She had not slept well, being constantly awoken by fingers invading her pussy and squeezing her massive tits. One of the men had gone to the bathroom a few times, which gave passerby the chance to sit down and quickly feel up Kat. By the time she landed, she seemed to have garnered somewhat of a celebrity status: as she left, everyone would permit her to squeeze by. This, however, also gave them a last chance to feel her nearly nude form. She gave them that, and did not even try to fight the many hands grasping at her various exposed areas.

Once out, she walked briskly, quickly snagging her luggage without further mishaps. She was finally in Hawaii!

Sanialus
Sanialus
320 Followers