Life in Hawaii Ch. 04

Story Info
Kat ends up bottomless at school and has to teach exposed.
5.1k words
4.53
101.8k
40

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanialus
Sanialus
315 Followers

All characters are over 18.

Kat's day began as any other workday would have. Her alarm clock started to ring, and gradually got louder until she got up. Eventually, the pillow over her head couldn't drown it out anymore, and she walked across the room sleepily and offed the pesky thing. A shower, or coffee...? Kat silently debated. Choosing the shower, as it felt much better and she had time, she trudged to the bathroom in the hall.

The bathroom in their apartment was open to the hallway. You couldn't see the toilet from the outside the doorway, and the shower had a frosted glass door, which afforded a little privacy.

Thus, when Kat saw the blurred form of Riley getting out of bed, she tried to hurry it up. However, she had only been showering for a few minutes, and hadn't even started washing her luxurious auburn hair. Kat saw him slinking up to the shower door, pretending to just be wandering around while he brushed his teeth, all the while just looking for a better view. He was most likely getting one, considering he was almost two feet away from the shower door. She turned her back to him, hiding her shaven pussy and huge breasts, and shouted, "Riley! Stop that, and go make breakfast!"

She saw Riley moving into the kitchen, and resumed enjoying the waterfall. She started washing her hair, and, once done, moved to soap up her body. She started with her breasts; she was feeling a little horny this morning. However, she didn't have time to really go at it, and sufficed with a good breast 'washing'.

Eventually she finished, and came out. Wrapping a towel around her form, she came out of the bathroom to the smell of cooking pancakes. However, she resisted the lure of breakfast, and went to dress first. She decided to dress a little sexily today, and grabbed a thong, abstaining from getting a bra. Instead, she chose a v-neck shirt, that showed off her boobs very nicely. She picked a fairly risqué skirt, that went down to her upper thigh. It was fairly loose, and she'd have to be careful of any sudden winds.

She walked out of her room and almost ran into Riley, who was right outside her door. "Perfect timing! Breakfast's ready, I was just coming to tell you."

Sure, more like trying to peek at me while I was changing, Kat thought. Nevertheless, they went to the kitchen table, and began breakfasting on excellent pancakes and fresh pineapple juice. Riley was a pretty good cook, for a high school kid. They grabbed their things, and went out to the car.

Their ride to school was fairly uneventful. They arrived, and Kat, leaving Riley to go park. However, Kat's small skirt got caught in the door, and, as Riley drove away to the parking lot, it tore off, stuck in the door. Aghast, Kat tried to chase after the car, but it was already gone. She was stuck in the school parking lot wearing just a thong and revealing top. Looking around, she was alone in the parking lot. She decided to make a run for her classroom, which wasn't far from the main entrance, and hoped nobody noticed her. She ran for the door, making her ample ass jiggle. Her breasts were threatening to pop out of her top as well, if she kept running. Slowing to a swift jog as she entered, no one was in the lobby. Her room was only a corridor away, and she was thanking fate and the empty path when she heard a voice behind her. It was the principle. "Kat, can I see you in my office, please?"

Kat very reluctantly turned, and followed him into his office. His secretary, one of the few other women in the school, gave her a dirty look as she passed. "Yes, sir?" she asked the principle once she was inside and had closed the door.

"Well, Miss Kat, your attire today is a tad lacking."

"I realize that, sir, and I'm terribly sorry.

"Yes, well. You know that teachers must follow the dress code as well as the students. I must give you a dress code violator shirt to wear," the principle said as he handed over the garish, neon-yellow shirt.

Kat started to leave, shirt in hand, when the principle said, "Put it on here, please."

Kat was outraged, as she was not wearing a bra today, and now she had to take her top off in front of the principle. As if he hasn't seen my boobs enough! However, she had just got the job, and didn't want to piss of her boss this early. She turned around, facing the door, so that he could not see her breasts as she turned. She took off her top, and turned red at having to expose the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra to her employer. However, as she stood topless and in a thong, she heard the secretary outside say, "Sure, go on in!"

The door opened to reveal a gaping Riley standing there. Behind him, at her desk, the secretary glared daggers at Kat, for standing there in just a skimpy thong. She hurriedly pulled her new t-shirt on, only too eager to hide her boobs from Riley's ever-prying eyes. However, once she pulled the shirt on, she found it only went to her hips! She had hoped it would help conceal her lack of pants, but her butt was just as visible as before. She raced out of the office, and dashed to her room. However, as she passed by the secretary's desk, the middle-aged woman stuck out her hand, and caught Kat's thong on a finger. At the speed Kat was going, it simply snapped, its tattered remains hanging off the secretary's finger. "Oops, did I do that? I'm so sorry. Here, lemme just throw this away for you..." she said as she pitched the broken thong into the trash bin under her desk. Kat's embarrassment deepened, now that she was fully bottomless, while the secretary just snickered at her predicament. Kat just raced to her room, as she didn't want to stop anywhere and chance a meeting with even more people. Luckily, she didn't encounter anyone else on the way there, or in her room, and sat behind her desk without further incident.

Once in her room, the sexy teacher wondered how she was going to get through the day completely bottomless, but decided to change out of the horrid yellow shirt first. She took that off, and pulled her original v-neck out of her bag. However, as she was starting to put that on, Riley walked through the door, to see her glorious tits pointed straight at him from across the room. Squealing, she yanked her shirt down, covering her boobs from his wide eyes. "Hello, Kat! Did you manage to find any panties yet?" Riley said as he walked over to her desk. Looking down, at her pussy, he said, "Oh, I guess you didn't. Well, today should be interesting, right?"

It should indeed, she thought. "Riley, go sit down," she said sternly.

She slid her chair as far under her desk as possible, which hid her state of nudity, as long as no one came around to the back of her desk. However, she'd have to stay like this all day, and couldn't write on the board at all. It was going to be a very interesting day.

Kat's students arrived and sat down, one by one, none the wiser to her lack of pants. She eventually grew a little less tense, as her desk was in a corner. No one would walk around to the back of it, and everyone in the front couldn't see a thing. She started her class, talking about the French Revolution. Not the most interesting topic, and only a few students were paying a lot of attention. She eventually stopped caring about her lack of pants, and continued her monologue about Robespierre.

It was almost lunch. She had moved into math an hour ago, and was talking them through a fairly difficult algebra problem. She had talked all morning, occasionally answering questions or elaborating on things that the students seemed more interested in. However, about 10 minutes before class ended for the morning, Riley raised his hand, and asked, "Miss Kat, I'm a little confused about this problem. Could you do it on the board?"

Damn that kid. "I'm sorry Riley, not right now."

"Oh. Why not?"

"Er... I just can't," Kat said, not being able to think up a fast excuse.

Of course, Riley knew about her pants-less state. "Okay. I'll bring it over, we can do it on your desk."

He got up with his notebook, and walked over to stand in front of her desk. She spun his book around, and started looking at what he had done so far. He was on the hardest problem in the section, which she had assigned as extra credit, as it would probably take 15 or 20 minutes to solve. She started explaining where he was going wrong, but it was going to take a few minutes. After five minutes of discussion between them, Riley said, "Kat, I'm tired of straining my neck around to look at the book right-side up. Couldn't you come around to this side?"

"Riley! You know I can't do that!" she whispered back.

"Well, then I'm coming around to your side." he responded.

Kat would have hissed a hurried "No!" but she knew it would have been useless. Riley walked around behind her desk, where could he see her pussy. Blushing, Kat continued explaining, as it was nothing Riley hadn't seen before, although she still didn't want him blatantly staring. Soon, the lunch bell rang, and the students filed out; Riley, however, remained by her. "Aren't you coming to lunch, Kat?"

"Er, no. I'm not very hungry, I think I'll stay here," she said.

"Aww, come on! You can't last through the day without eating!"

"Well then, maybe you'd like to bring me lunch, Riley?"

"Uhh, never mind, then. I think you'll be ok."

With that he left Kat in peace. She was not exactly at peace, however, as she just realized she had to pee. Her orange juice this morning now wanted a one-way ticket out, and wouldn't wait much longer.

She had a few options. There was the bathroom in the teacher's lounge, which would be student-free, but her mostly-male peers were probably eating in there. There was the girls' bathroom, which was on the opposite side of the school. Finally, there was the boy's bathroom, which was just down the hall. She decided to use it, as it was closest. Besides, everyone should be at lunch anyway, she assured herself.

After a quick glance revealed that the hall was empty, Kat ducked out of her room. She dashed down the hall, hoping no one would see her. She was in luck, and made it to the boys' bathroom without being seen. She went into a stall, and sat down.

Larry had ducked out of the cafeteria to go to the bathroom. He never liked company, and so he walked a little further to get to the farther bathroom, near Ms. Kat's room. Upon thinking of his 1st period teacher, he remembered another day, a couple of weeks ago...

...It was after school, and he needed some help with the homework she had given. He went to her room, and tried the door, but it was locked. Being resourceful, he went to the room next door, to try the connecting door. He found it unlocked, and walked in. To his surprise, he saw Ms. Kat standing there, facing away from the door, in only a bra. As she turned around at the the sound of the door opening, he saw that she was putting on a shirt. However, most of his attention turned to her boobs, which were left mostly exposed by the bra. She quickly threw him out of the room, but the experience had left him dreaming about his stunning teacher ever since...

...Snapping out of his reverie, he found himself at the bathroom. He walked in, and went over to the nearest urinal, and began to unzip his fly, when he heard a muted squeal from behind him. He turned around, only to find the object of his fantasies, Ms. Kat, standing right behind him. Even better, all she had on was a top: her pussy was fully exposed. "Uhh... Hi, Larry. What are you doing here...?" she asked as he felt his cock springing to attention.

"Er... Going to the bathroom... How about you?" he replied.

"The same, this one's closer to my room..." Kat said as she slowly edged out.

"Is there some reason you don't have any panties?" he boldly asked.

"Um, long story, really... I should be going..." she dodged.

"Oh. Well if I can help at all, I'd be glad to..." he said, as she turned to leave.

Man, she has a fine ass, he thought to himself. However, instead of leaving, she turned around, and said, on a lark, "Actually, you might be able to help. I don't suppose you'd have some spare pants or something? Some gym shorts, maybe?"

"Sorry, no. My gym shorts are at home right now. I think I have a shirt, though, that might be longer than what you have now."

"That'd be great! Where is it?" she asked, becoming less inhibited.

"It's in the locker room." he answered.

"Umm... Do you think you could run down and get it?" she asked, not wanting to traverse the school in her bottomless state.

"Er, I don't think so. The coaches never let anyone in except teachers. I'll come with you though! Uhh, you know, just in case, or something..."

Kat turned to the door and began to leave, giving Larry another great view of her tan ass. He followed her out, and down the hall, his eyes never leaving her butt. It's a shame everyone's at lunch... he thought.

Kat mentally groaned as she walked down the empty hallways, hoping not to encounter anyone. She knew Larry was right behind her, his focus riveted on her ass as they walked down the hallway.

Thankfully, they didn't see anyone else in the halls. However, when they got there, and Kat heard a few voices speaking behind the closed locker room doors, Kat began to have some misgivings, and considered going back, rather than face more people.

As she was about to turn around, the bell rang out. The period was over. Everyone who had a gym class would be flocking down here to change. She'd be caught in the packed halls nude from the waste down.

Without any further ado, she pushed open the locker room doors, and walked in, keeping one hand over her pussy. She saw the two coaches talking to a student, Joe, whom she had 3rd period. "Errm... Hi.. Larry here just needed to grab something for me..." she timidly said.

Great. Now three MORE people have seen me bottomless, she thought. As the three men stared at her mostly-covered pussy, Larry went over to his locker and pulled out a spots jersey. It was decently long, much better than what she had on now. As time was of the essence, she pulled off her top as she was walking over, eliciting a gasp from Larry at her exposed tits. She grabbed the shirt out of his limp hand, and quickly pulled it on, just as a student walked in the door. He got a glimpse of her exposed bottom before the shirt covered it.

The shirt, although much better than what she had been wearing, still left her ridiculously exposed. It had been built for a male form, and was stretched almost to breaking over her large boobs. You could see hints of her nipples, and the tight fit made it quite clear she wasn't wearing a bra. It wasn't quite as long as she'd have liked, either: it extended just past her pussy, and left the very bottom of her butt exposed, and that was when it was stretched to its limit.

She walked out as more students walked in, and ducked into the nearby (women's!) bathroom. To her dismay, just going this short distance across the hall had caused it to ride up another inch. She had also heard Larry telling all the students walking in about what was going on. She was going to be infamous before two periods were over.

She hid out in the bathroom until the bell rang. Walking out, she held down the bottom of the shirt, keeping it from exposing more of her ass to the few students lingering in the hall.

As she strode into her class, the students let out a collective gasp. The girls were staring daggers at her, while the boys were openly drooling. However, she ignored all of them, and began teaching straight away.

Overall, Kat managed to keep it a fairly ordinary class. A few boys tried to sneak peeks up her shirt, by suddenly leaning way over to get something off the floor just as she passed by, but she kept it to a minimum. About halfway through, one of the students in the front row, dropped his pen. It started rolling across the floor, right past her, and, out of reflex, Kat bent over and picked it up. This made her shirt ride up completely over her ass, and she flashed her entire butt to the class! She heard a few giggles, as well as a high-five from the student who dropped the pen and his neighbor. In retaliation as well as to discourage more tricks, she promptly assigned him detention after school. This seemed to keep the rest of the students at bay, and the remainder of the period was as tame as could be expected.

Riley was in her next two periods. Knowing him, he'd try to pull something. The students coming in seemed less surprised than the last bunch: rumors had probably already spread about her outfit, or lack thereof. No one did anything untoward on the way in, and she began the class fairly normally.

About ten minutes into the class, the students were working on their projects. A few were cutting shapes out of paper, for the artistic part of the project. Riley, holding scissors, asked Kat to come over and take a look at something. Motioning to his paper once she walked over, Kat bent down to take a look at it. She heard a muffled gasp from behind her, and realized that she was giving the student right next to Riley an up close and personal view of her great ass. She quickly straightened up; however, as she was rising, Riley's hand, still holding his scissors, darted out to her top. He sliced a long cut in the top, going down to nearly her bellybutton.

The extreme tension in the shirt pulled the slice in a deep v-neck. It exposed about half of her boobs, stopping just before her nipples were visible; however, her areolae were out in the open. Kat blushed deeply at the unintentional exposure. All eyes on the room were glued on here as she tried to pull her shirt closed; this only served to rip it open more. Even her nipples were visible, now. Her entire face was crimson, and she dashed back to her desk, and sat down. She had a quick idea, I'll just turn it around, so the rip will be on the back! I'll be fine that way, I think...

She tried to pull her arms in and spin the shirt around, but it just ripped it further. She didn't want to try too hard, as she only had about 8 inches of fabric between the bottom of the cut and the bottom of the shirt. Her only option was to take it off and turn it around. She said to the class, "Er, I don't suppose you'll all just close your eyes for a moment or two while I turn this around?"

None of them so much as blinked. Well, here goes the rest of my modesty... Kat thought as she glared at her students. The sexy teacher pulled her shirt over her head, fully exposing her glorious tits and pussy to the class. She quickly reversed it in her arms, and pulled it over her head again. They only got a thirty-second look at her naked form, but they certainly seemed satisfied.

After giving Riley detention, she spent the rest of the period behind her desk, hiding from shame, and let them work on their projects in peace. Eventually the bell rang, and most of the students left. Her next period was world history, and a few of her current class were in that as well, and stayed.

As the new class arrived, they carried in a positively excited atmosphere. On a normal day, she'd be happy to see such enthusiasm; today, however, she felt they were much more interested in her clothing material than her teaching material. She could see the students who had stayed after the last period excitedly telling the new arrivals about what had happened. I'll never live this down, Kat thought.

As class begun, Kat got up and began to write on the board, while lecturing about the Sepoy Rebellion. After about 10 minutes, she fell into her normal teaching groove, and zoned out. Thus, she didn't think anything of continuing her chalkboard notes on the very top of the board, as she usually did to maximize space. However, her students certainly did.

Sanialus
Sanialus
315 Followers
12