Life in Suburbia

Story Info
Sam finds ways to handle the dullness.
6.1k words
3
42k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's note: I've been reading stories on this site for a long time but finally decided to write one myself. Hope you like it.

*****

Gilbert Johnston sat at his desk, aimlessly twirling his pencil as he stared at a picture of himself and Sam. Samantha Johnston nee O'Daly was his wife of ten years. Sometimes he still couldn't believe he'd gotten so damn lucky. Sam was a vibrant and sexual woman. Fiery red hair, cat like green eyes, alabaster skin, a nice set of tits, a voluptuous ass to die for, and a take no prisoners attitude. She was a walking sex goddess and she belonged to him.

They'd met at a bar. He'd seen her across the room, dressed in a slinky outfit, the hem barely coming down over her perfect ass. He'd thrown back a few more shots, told himself not to be a coward, and walked up to her. She'd smiled, danced with him, whispered sweet promises in his ear, and they'd both ended up in the bar bathroom going at each other like rabbits. She was insatiable, fun-loving, a free spirit, and every man's wet dream.

He'd somehow managed not to be a bumbling idiot and convinced her to give him a chance at a real date. She'd complied and the rest was history. They'd had a lavish wedding, traveled the world for fun and his job; before settling down in the suburbs outside the big city. Going home to Sam was like walking into the perfect world made up of home cooked meals, being naked and lazy by the pool, and tons of sex.

Gilbert smiled as he stared at the picture of them on a trip to Mexico. Beautiful blue water, beers in hand, and Sam in a string bikini. He was surprised they'd even made it out by the water during the day time. What he remembered about the trip was fucking all day long. Hours spent diving into each other and coming up with fun games to play. Oh they'd gone out by the water at night, screwing each other in the hidden sand dunes as people walked by. Sam was an adventurer. He still couldn't believe she'd settled down in the suburbs.

It wasn't an appropriate picture to display at the work place, especially since he was a head honcho of a non-profit organization, but he didn't care. He knew his co-workers were jealous. The men wanted in her pants, and the women wanted to be her; or so she always said and he'd noticed the looks from men as well. She was always a hit at the neighborhood parties, with these same men anyway.

The suburban mom society despised her. Sam just smiled, batted her eyes, and talked shit about them to their face as well as behind their back. It'd taken him a long time to get used to her brash ways, but with Sam it was a fun ride to go on. He'd rather be along for the journey then left behind. He knew he was a lucky son of a bitch and he'd never take her for granted.

He gazed at the picture once more. His sexy wife staring up at him with an adoring smile. Her large tits hanging out of a barely there bikini. Her nipples poking out, begging to be sucked. He saw in his mind's eye as her body turned, the bikini string up her ass crack. Her cheeks hanging out for all the world to see. He'd been embarrassed and told her he didn't want men to stare at her. She'd smiled and said she only belonged to him and not to be silly. She was right of course.

The longer he stared at his adoring wife, the harder his cock grew. He felt his hand reaching down towards his pressed khakis. Sam always said he looked sexy in his polo shirt and khaki pants. He always felt like a Dad, but then he'd do anything for his Sam. He worshipped the ground her small feet walked on. He'd kiss those perfect feet anytime she asked. Hell, he'd do anything she wanted and they both knew it.

All she had to do was bat her lashes and he'd melt into a puddle of love. It amazed him how strong his adoration and love for her still was. He figured it'd wane after years together, but it hadn't. Of course the sex helped keep their marriage strong. Sam was an animal in bed, and was without a doubt the best blow job giver he'd ever experienced. Her pouty lips wrapping around his swollen cock, as her tongue grazed over his sensitive head; hell it'd make a monk come to Jesus faster than anything else.

Gilbert laughed at the thought as his hand stroked his now bulging shaft. When he got home tonight, he'd bring her flowers. Sam loved flowers. He'd make sure to grab her favorite dessert also. He knew it'd mean a lot to her, and he did enjoy doing things for her. He really did. He also knew it'd get him laid. He wanted to make love to her as he basked in the knowledge she was all his. To have and to hold till death did them part. To love and to make love to until they couldn't breathe from being consumed with passion.

Gilbert reached for his work phone. He wasn't supposed to make personal calls off it, but he didn't care. He was going to talk to his perfect Sam. He wanted to hear her sensual voice. He wanted to think about her pouty lips. He wanted to jackoff as she talked in his ear. He could just imagine her vibrant green eyes boring into his as pouty, pink lips wrapped around his cock. Her flaming red hair tickling his thighs as he grabbed it by the handfuls. He may've been a buttoned up respectable man, but Sam could bring out anything in him.

"Hello?"

"Hey sweetie."

"Oh...hey dear."

"You okay? You sound out of breath."

"Oh I...I just had to run to get the phone."

"What were you doing?"

"Cleaning the bathroom. I was working on the...tub knobs and I had to take off my gloves so..."

"I'm sorry I made you go to all that trouble."

"It was no trouble dear. Is there something you needed?"

"Just you."

"Awe, so sweet."

"I was looking at the picture from our Mexico trip and I just wanted to hear your voice."

"Are you touching yourself, Gilbert Johnston?"

Gilbert laughed and heard her breezy one on the other side of the line. "Yes I am."

"Explains your breathy tone."

"Does it turn you on?"

"Oh you know it does. I love I'm married to such a bad boy."

"So bad sweetie."

"What are you thinking about right now?"

He heard the lust in her voice, making his hand find its way into his pants. He touched himself through his boxers. Sam always said boxers were hot.

"Your mouth."

"Mmm...and the way it glides down Daddy's little manhood."

"Yes."

"Is my tongue teasing your big blue balls?"

"God Sam, it is now."

"Just imagine me sucking your sensitive balls into my mouth. Flicking them with my tongue and nipping at them."

"Shit Sam, I'm gonna cum."

"Cum for me, Big Daddy. Jizz in your pants while your co-workers sit idly by like bumps on a log."

Gilbert's strokes sped up as his large hand jacked off his engorged cock. Just hearing her breathing on the other line was enough to get his load to shoot out. He groaned low in his throat as he felt his seed spilling onto his leg. A relief washing over him as he imagined spreading her legs wide open and filling her to the brink.

"You came so hard, didn't you?"

"Yes I did."

"Maybe when you get home later tonight, the lips you were dreaming of can become a reality."

"Oh I hope so."

"Was there anything else, dear?"

"I'm bringing home some surprises.""

"I love surprises."

"I love you."

"Awe, so sweet. Love you too, honey."

"You deserve it."

"Still having lunch with the guys?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Have fun. Behave."

"I will."

"Bye."

"Bye."

He hung up the phone as he felt his jizz sliding down his leg. He'd have to clean himself up in the bathroom before going out to lunch with his co-workers. It was Wednesday and he couldn't miss the all you can eat Chinese buffet deal. He sighed as he thought on his perfect wife again. God he loved her.

-------

"Cleaning the tub knobs?"

Sam looked at Raoul, smiling at the full feeling between her legs. "Well I couldn't say I'd just finished polishing my lovers knob now could I?"

"From the looks of these pictures, you could say whatever you want to your loser husband."

"He's not a loser, Raoul."

"Then what is he, Little Rabbit?"

"A dweeb."

"A loser."

"He's a good man."

"Then why are you with me?"

Sam smiled as Raoul's dick moved inside her. "Because your cock is huge as fuck and I need a real Big Boy to turn me on. I need a real man between my legs."

"Do I turn you on?"

"Oh you do, baby."

"What does your...dweeb look like without his khakis and nerd shirt?"

"A pasty blob."

"No muscles?"

"Small pec ones but nothing else."

"And his dick?"

"Small."

"How small?"

"Maybe six inches on a good day."

"So why do you stay?"

"Money, and he loves to take care of me."

"I'm going to take care of you, Little Rabbit."

"Oh I know you are baby. He's at lunch with his co-workers so we have till four o'clock. Fuck me to your heart's content, Big Boy."

"As you command, Little Rabbit."

Samantha Johnston smiled as her lover Raoul Fontaine began grinding against her g-spot. His humongous cock raking the sensitive spot as his other hand teased her clit. As she felt the raging rhythm between her legs, she thought about Gilbert and his stupid khakis. He'd actually believed her when she told him they were sexy. What an idiot. She'd only said it to make the neighbors wonder even more. Why was sexy Samantha with dorky Gilbert? Because she liked to make tongues wag as she sashayed by, and to keep the nosy assholes of the world guessing.

She loved to flaunt her perfect figure. Her pert, large breast always hung out to be ogled. Her perfectly round ass always clothed in tight fitting outfits. She saw the way men and women looked at her, practically drooling on themselves at the idea of fucking her. Who wouldn't want to? She was an animal. She could go all day long. After all her experience, she knew plenty of tricks. Tricks which kept her bumbling husband at heel.

He was a good man. She knew Gilbert truly adore her. She cared for him too, but he'd never be enough. Even on their honeymoon and subsequent trips, she'd found other people to fuck. One time she'd gone to the man in the suite beside them. They'd gone at each other for two hours, his large cock making her cum six times before her body was finally spent. The next morning, Gilbert had told her all about hearing their neighbors love making. Of course he'd asked where she'd been and she'd said down by the water because she couldn't sleep. He'd offered to make her some sleepily tea later that night to help. Samantha had simply smiled.

One time on a mission trip, they'd gone into the town to meet some of the natives of the country. She'd seen the way a group of men were looking at her, making her smile and bat her eyes as she sashayed past them. Later that day, she feigned she didn't feel well and waved goodbye as the mission group went to do whatever nice thing they wanted to do. Sam knew exactly who she wanted to do.

She made her way back to town, found the group of three men exactly where they'd been earlier, and once more sashayed into the small building to pretend to buy something. They followed her in, locking the door and blocking the windows. For the next three hours, Sam got her brains fucked out in all the holes that mattered. She loved the feel of her cunt being stretched, as her asshole burned with fire and her cheeks poked out from the large cock in her mouth.

They fucked her on the floor while she was on all fours. They fucked her on the table, and ass fucked her against it as she held on for dear life. They poured drinks in her cunt, sucking it out as she cummed over and over again. Her body turning to jelly as these men had their way with her. She'd loved every damn minute. Later she learned, while she'd been fucking these fantastic men; her husband and their mission group had been rescuing children who'd become stranded. Sam had smiled, telling him what a wonderful man he was as she snuggled against him; all the while smiling at the adventure she'd had. Hers was better than his.

The Suburbia he'd moved them to was hell. Soccer moms. Nerdy dads. Screaming babies. Whiny toddlers. Bratty children and asshole teenagers. Everything here was perfect, put together, and fake as hell. She'd give anything to flaunt her affairs but she wouldn't mess up the image people had of her and her husband. It was fun to watch them all, seeing the wonderment on their faces as her sensually dressed body pressed up against her husbands. The men wanting to bend her over. The women wanting to spit on her. The teenage boys going off to touch themselves as they dreamed about her. It was all such fun that she'd never ruin it by letting them know what she was doing.

Right now she was doing Raoul Fontaine. A body builder she'd met at the gym. Their eyes had met in the mirror as they were both lifting weights. A few minutes later, his plunging cock was lifting her against the bathroom wall. When he was able to make her feet leave the ground, she knew he was the one to take the place of Vincent. He'd grown too needy and she couldn't handle it. Raoul was French, had dark features, a large cock, rippling muscles, smoldering eyes, and an accent which made her cream herself.

As she felt him diving into her over and over again, taking her higher towards her orgasm; she thought about Gilbert. She never cleaned. He didn't even seem to notice the lie. He was too busy jacking off to her picture at work. She had to hand it to him; it surprised her and was kind of hot. Still, the hung horse of a man buried deep inside her slick pussy walls was so much more than him. Raoul probably wasn't a good man, but he was a fantastic lover. Samantha smiled as she felt her climax crashing into her as she roared.

-------

Gilbert pulled into the driveway, smiling at his sneakiness. He'd decided against the Chinese buffet today, instead picking up the flowers and dessert she loved. He would feed her the pie one bite at a time, watching her little pink tongue lapping at the sweet treat; before his tongue lapped at her sweet nectar from between her milky thighs. He felt his cock rising to attention just thinking about it.

Instead of opening the garage and letting her know he was home, he decided to park in the driveway. He'd come through the backdoor, sneaking up on her. He knew it'd startle her but he'd make up for it, over and over again. He smiled as he got out of his car, making his way around the nice brick house he'd bought just for her. She refused to live in anything but a two story red brick home. It was an 8,000 square foot home with 5 bedrooms and 8 baths. There was so much room since it was just the two of them, but he'd do anything she wanted. She wanted this house and so she had it.

He placed the goodies on the side table beside the large grill he'd bought. He wasn't much of a grill man, but Sam loved throwing parties. She loved showing off all they had, telling people he worked so hard for it. He did work hard to provide for her and wouldn't have it any other way. He quietly opened the door into the cool house. All was silent. He grinned as he picked up the flowers and dessert, slinking through the crack in the door in the hopes of not making a peep.

He tiptoed across the granite tile, placing the goodies in his hand on the black granite island. He'd put the flowers in a vase first, before surprising her. Then he could bring her in here, laying her out on the large kitchen table and enjoying his own dessert. He found a vase in a cabinet beneath the sink, reaching to turn on the water when he heard a sound. It sounded like thumping. He cocked his head, straining to hear the noise again. It came once more, making him wonder what she was doing.

He absently mindedly sat the vase down, walking through the swinging door toward the living room. He figured he'd find her there. When he crossed the threshold, it was empty. He gazed around the large living space, turning once more as he heard the sound. It seemed to be coming from upstairs. He knew she'd been cleaning earlier, which was surprising since they had a maid, but maybe Anita had missed something.

He slowly made his way up the winding staircase, trying not to let the floor squeak beneath his shoes. He inched his way down the hallway toward their room, hoping to learn the reason for the thumping noise and hoping not to startle her too much. As he cautiously approached their door, he heard moaning noises he didn't understand. Maybe she was watching something on TV. As he drew closer, he saw something through the crack which stopped him dead in his tracks.

His perfect, sexy, adoring Sam was holding onto the bedpost as some hot, stud of a man fucked her up the ass. A place she'd never let him touch before no matter how any times he asked. Her head was tossed back, her fiery red hair falling down her back as her breast bounced up and down. Her voluptuous ass jiggled as this man slammed into her over and over again. Their groans filling the room as they continued to fuck like animals.

Sam's face was contorted in the throes of passion, a look he really only saw when he was eating her out. The man, who looked like a body builder, held tight to her hips; grinding his dick inside her. Every time he pulled out to slam back in, Gilbert saw a glimpse of his cock. The man was a hung son of a bitch. He didn't know how that was fitting into his wife's asshole. Based off the moaning and the way she raised her perfect ass to be grounded into, she didn't seem to mind.

Gilbert stared on in shock. A part of him wanted to bust in on them and kick the guy's ass. He knew he couldn't though. He was 5'9 and maybe 180 pounds soaking wet. The man fucking his wife was not only younger than his 38 years; but he had to be 6'6 and 200 pounds of rippling muscle. He knew he couldn't compete physically against such man power.

He wanted to bust in, screaming at the dude to get the fuck out of his wife. Screaming at his wife to get the fuck out of their house. He'd leave her. He'd kill her. He'd...he felt his cock growing harder by the second. What was happening? Some guy was ass fucking his wife. HIS WIFE. Yet, as he watched the man's cock sliding in and out of her tiny hole, his dick got turned on. Gilbert felt his hand reaching down his pants for the second time that day.

"Do you feel me, Little Rabbit?"

"God yes! Fuck me harder, Big Boy. Grind that cock in my ass!"

"You want me to make you cum?"

"You know I do, baby."

"How?"

"Mmm...harder. Faster. More."

"What was that?"

"HARDER! FASTER! MORE! Baby, make my feet leave the ground. Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Gilbert watched in awe as the stud drove her ass up higher and higher. Her feet did come off the floor as her hands grew white around the bedpost. The bedpost of the bedframe passed down to him from his grandmother. It was her marriage bed, and it'd been passed on to each girl in the family. His parents had only had him, so it'd come to him when he married Samantha. He doubted this is how his grandmother intended it to be used. By his cheating whore of a wife.

He felt rage blooming in his chest at the thought but his hand movements sped up. His large cock throbbing between his fingers, the pre-cum leaking onto his hand as he jacked off faster and faster. Getting into the same rhythm as his whore wife and her lover.

Her moans grew louder as the bed continued to thump against the wall. He saw her face contorting once more, a scream of ecstasy ripping from her throat as her lover made her cum. A bellow as equally loud as hers assaulted him as the stud spewed his load inside his wife's ass.

"Oh God!"

"Fuck yes, Little Rabbit. Fuck yes!

"Baby! Oh baby...God...yes!"

He watched their bodies shivering together as his own load spewed into his hand. He felt the relief washing over him as he continued to stare. He saw his wife sagging against the studs built torso. Her legs shaky after their moment of animalistic fucking. Something he and his Sam had never done before.

12